Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

4 posters

Go down

11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 am

**Guru DRAMA Update**     I [Dinarwishes], BWM, Jonnywg, Asells, GaCaveGirl and Andie_Z will no longer be a part of the OOM Mod Squad for lingering issues with the Wingmen [Bear5642, ScottiG]... Including the administrative changes that have kept us here this whole time...Issues with the Wingmen have not been addressed in our opinion and we feel they won’t be addressed properly…We are sorry it has come to this

Guru Jonnywg:   we were just notified that the system has returned to the final stages and the steps necessary will be taken by the governments to process the paperwork and submit the final paperwork involved...this is very promising and i hope it allows us to wake up in the am with the job done...this is a great window of opportunity...tomorrow not tonight...when we wake up...bank opening...

Guru Bulldog75:  
FLASH:LATE BREAKING STORY FROM EASTCOAST RELIABLE INTEL SOURCE REPORTING EXTREME LARGE CASH IN SCHEDULED EARLY NEXT WEEK ON EASTERN SEABOARD BANK LOCATION.

PURPORTED INSIDER INFO ON CASH IN. WILL UPDATE LATER TONIGHT. INVOLVES 100'S OF MILLION IQD. & WITH BANK PRS. WILL ADVISE. THANKS. BBL

OUR RV ACTIVATION COMES SOONER THAN WE THINK; FOR IT IS VERY, VERY SOON. I QUOTE NO RATE NOR DATE; BUT I TELL U IT IS SOON

Guru Red Lily:  To the news, intel, crapola or whatever you want to call it: SWFL and I have been talking to our contacts and again, I want to point out that NO ONE WILL KNOW THE DATE, unless they are calling it daily like some are out there....

That being said, it looks like everything is moving along well. It would APPEAR that a def min has been choosen/named, at kleast according to the cypress new agency that wrote an article, IN ENGLISH, naming the min. I do believe that HCL is done, per Shabs meeting with parliament last week to explain how the money was to be disributed to the iraqis and if HCL is done, so is Erbil, because they are linked (without one you won't get the other). Things are looking great.

We have also been told by very good sources, the IQD RV is at the BIS. Now all we need is a button to be pushed. It could be today, but I doubt it. I could be next week, but again NO ONE WILL KNOW, however, it will RV and soon.

Guru Freeway Bill:   I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen. I cannot seeing it going much longer, regardless of the things that have been brought up. My information says it is at hand and should have been activated long time ago.... nothing left to be said or done.

Guru OkieOilman:  
HELLO FUTURE MILLIONARES--WELL TODAY IS QUITE A DAY--MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON. THERE HAS BEEN AN ADJUSTMENT TO SOME OF THE MOD'S WHICH DECIDED TO FORM THEIR OWN CHAT. THEY HAVE MY BLESSING AND BEST WISHES AS WE ALL (ALL SITES) ARE HERE FOR ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS TO KEEP YOU INFORMED AS BEST WE CAN ON THE LATEST INTEL. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE MOD'S (PRESENT AND PAST) THAT HAS LABORED SO HARD FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. WHEN THEIR NEW SITE IS ESTABLISHED I WILL BE PROUD TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO PROMOTE THEIR SITE AND BE OF ANY SERVICE THAT I CAN. THIS SITE AS WELL AS ANY OTHER SITE HAS PERIODIC ADJUSTMENTS THAT PRAYERFULLY IS AN IMPROVEMENT. WE HAVE SEVERAL DINAR DEALERS ON OUR SITE BANNER AND I ENDORSE EACH OF THEM AS THEY GIVE US A CHOICE FROM WHOM TO PURCHASE. ONCE AGAIN I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR PAST AND PRESENT MOD'S WHICH DO A FABULOUS JOB IN ADMINISTRATION ON THIS SITE. I HAVE JUST PERSONALLY SPOKEN WITH ALI FROM DINAR TRADE AND HE INFORMED ME THAT YESTERDAY THRU NEXT WEDNESDAY THE ENTIRE GOVERMENT OF IRAQ IS ON A HOLIDAY INCLUDING THE C.B.I--HE STATED HE THOUGHT IT WAS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT ANY R/V COULD APPEAR BEFORE THE GOVERMENT AND CBI RETURNS TO WORK NEXT THURSDAY. I WILL BE LEAVING THE STATES ON MONDAY FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND WILL TRY IF POSSIBLE TO KEEP IN CONTACT IF INTERNET SERVICE IS AVAILABLE--KEEP THE FAITH IN YOUR INVESTMENT AND KNOW WE ARE CLOSE. I GIVE YOU ALL MY PRAYERS AND LOVE AND THANK EACH ONE OF YOU FOR GIVING ME THE HONOR OF BEING ON THIS (OUR)SITE.

I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTEL CHANGES---I ONLY REPORT CURRENT INTEL AND HAVE NO CRYSTAL BALL--THESE IRAQI'S CHANGE THEIR MIND MORE OFTEN THAN A WOMAN CHANGES SHOES

FOR EVERYONES EDIFICATION----I KNOW BEAR AND SCOTTI-G'S SOURCES AND THEY COULDN'T BE OF A HIGHER SOURCE UNLESS THEY TALK STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN.

OK MAYBE I SHOULDN'T POST THIS ----BUT----THERE ARE NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES PRESENT THAT ARE BEING WORKED OUT-----BEYOND THAT I CAN'T COMMENT AS I DON'T WANT MY HOUSE SURROUNDED BY BLACK SUV'S

IF YOU GUYS HAS ANYTHING NEGATIVE THINGS TO STATE---DIRECT THEM AT ME--THIS OLE WARRIOR HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN BEFORE AND I AM BULLET PROOF----I TAKE NO OFFENSE AT ANYONE DIS-AGREEING WITH ME---AS---I AM NOT THE SOLE AUTHORITY AND I AM NOT ALWAYS RIGHT

FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION--I DO NOT MAKE A DIME FROM ANY DEALERS AND DON'T ACCEPT ANY CONTRIBUTIONS WHATSOEVER----HOWEVER---I HAVE RECEIVED 7 POUNDS OF COFFEE AND A COFFEE GRINDER IF YOU WANT TO CONSIDER THAT COMPENSATION--I HAVE ENOUGH DINAR AND DONG TO STUFF TRIGGER WITH AND DON'T WANT--NEED--OR WOULD ACCEPT ANY MORE FROM ANY SOURCE---I AM VERY INDEPENDANT

ALL MY LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU AND THE OTHER MOD'S THAT WANT TO ESTABLISH A NEW SITE---I WILL BE PROUD TO PROMOTE ANY SITE THAT HAS THE BEST INTENTIONS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS IN MIND---GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS

I HAVE ALWAYS APPROACHED THIS SITE IN A MILITARY MANNER.--WE NEVER LEFT ANYONE BEHIND AND WE ALWAYS WATCHED EACH OTHER'S BACK.--SOME OF US MAY BE UPSET---BUT---THIS TOO WILL PASS

Guru TNT Tony:
No call tonite but there is great information coming in - everything is still on track - it is all directed the way we want - enjoy your weekend - we are almost there - I REALLY BELIEVE WE HAVE REACHED OUR CONCLUSION AND I PROMISE THAT WE WILL DO A CALL TOMORROW! TNT ::::: 

Guru BGG:   The oil and gas law is done (from last nite) (the new version).  I wish they hadn't cancelled the emergency session yesterday...but it may happen shortly anyway, worst case - when they resume. I'm going strictly on sources.  It is all agreed to, signed off on and dealt with - just the formalities of implementation.  Realistically - could happen today...could be a few days or a couple of weeks.  But I have a sneaky suspicion all the BS you are hearing is info "planted" by the big ME banks.   It's not real info...it won't matter soon - it will be over and no one will care.

from what I hear (haven't verified yet) those few things we needed done, got done. We could be on an any minute - thru the next couple of weeks timeline...I got this news from a couple of impeccable sources.   I am also hearing it should not go thru the end of this month...I could very easily be wrong (especially with today's developments) and it actually happen tomorrow...but I think some of the "Guru's" have jumped the gun again.  I am more of the opinion what you are hearing is Big Bank planted info...the best news of the ride so far....only a formality left...it will happen soon

Guru Fresh: 
PeopleInvested wants to Thank Dinar Recaps and all of our members for the loyal support you have shown in sharing intel regarding the IQD.  We are excited to inform you that we are returning our forums @ PeopleInvested back to FREE for our members.  We feel we are at the most exciting time in this investment and want to continue to share information as freely and openly as possible! 

I would like to Thank Dinar Recaps and all the other dinar sites for continuing to work together to share information we all so desperately crave and I look forward to seeing everyone at the NEW PeopleInvested.com website!

Guru Purplehelmet300:   Dont have an exact date - just within days!.. 8+...high rate GBP and within days. Hope that sums it up!

Guru ScottiG:  I am comfortable that we are still on track with the adjustment of the values of the currencies and am most hopeful that we will see it soon. I am awaiting updates from my contacts but everything I am getting is to just be patient a little longer. It hasn't happened yet as so many predicted so we wait.

Guru Med:   i can understand that many are geting frustrated with the wait but there is still more time to wait...expect absolutely notta before the 10th and that is only for the draft to print, after that it is a possibly any moment...right now is allot and i mean allot of really interesting happenings going on at the moment in iraq...it is going to be like molasses in ice for the next 10 days or less

Guru Kaparoni:  Today’s chat is a continuation in the recent series of events that hopefully will lead up to the revaluation of the New Iraqi Dinar. As I stated last month, The revaluation is a step (the piece) in the process (a puzzle). A process that in part is directed by the World Bank as they continue to implement and expedite the banking and economic reforms in Iraq.

We learned over the last couple of chats, there are many reforms being implemented since Shabibi stated June 22nd that he was read to “delete the 3 zeros.”  These reforms, include updating the investment law, the securities law, opening of the ISX and tied to the NYSE, custodian banking, Iraqi Forex operations, privatization of state owned businesses, and implementation of tariffs on imports into Iraq to stimulate manufacturing and agriculture within Iraq. This may or may not be all the measures that the GOI, CBI, WB, IMF, UN etc. are lining up prior to the revaluation. We will even see a quote from Maliki himself today at the end of this chat.

That Sadr is not happy that his demands have not been met. He feels they are not taking him seriously. As well…we learn that there does not appear to be enough parliament members around for a quorum Thursday. So we should not expect that there would be a special parliamentary session during the vacation.

Because of this, and the needs for these economic laws still waiting, I cannot see an RV before they return from break.

Though many wont agree, for various reasons (within Iraq or global), it does not appear to me the RV window is before mid month. If Iraq lines up these reforms and prepares the laws that need passing, and are on schedule…that is a lot of “ifs” ….My window now looks at Nov 20th – the end of Dec. Let’s hope I am wrong and it comes sooner.

Guru DinarDaddy:  I’m posting this as I feel it’s important to bring forward.  Here are my thoughts…

• Please be prepared for anything (positive or concerning) over the next few months.
  • Set yourself up with all you need to do in order to ensure you can move any direction depending on what is thrown at you.
  • What do I mean by the above?  Here you go:

• Keep your physically-held Dinars in a safe, secure place
    • Set yourself up to be able to deposit your Dinars into electronically held funds within a bank account that accepts Iraqi Dinar and holds it AS Iraqi Dinar.
    • Put yourself in a position to be able to cash-in quickly if needed.
    • Prepare yourself to hold your physically held, or electronically held (Iraqi Dinar held in electronic form within an Iraqi Dinar bank account), for an extended period of time in case you need to wait out this craziness.

• Decide whether investing in the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) is a personally a good move for you or not.  If not, then don’t pay it any attention.  If so, then take the steps to ensure you are set up.
  • Prepare yourself mentally for an extreme emotional shift wherein you’ll receive a massive return via an “RV”

• Prepare yourself mentally for a “slow grow”
  • Prepare yourself mentally for a “Re-denomination” wherein your 25K notes become a 25 Dinar note.
  • Prepare yourself mentally for a your personal cash-in process.
  • Prepare yourself mentally to be extremely disappointed and how you’ll handle bad news, including your exit strategy.
  • Prepare yourself for chaos amongst yourselves while working out adjusting to any changes that could be announced.
  • Prepare to hear nothing at all
  • Prepare to hear news out of Iraq that isn’t what you were hoping or expecting.

• Why am I posting this?  Because I personally believe so many have taken following this potential opportunity too far, to the point they only believe one outcome is possible, that being all who hold Dinars will become multi-gazillionaires.  I just feel everyone needs to be open to change… for better or worse… for what is expected or for what has never been discussed… Things are constantly changing and we need to be prepared for those changes and adjustments as they come about.

I will be introducing some options for EVERYONE within the next month that will help each follower and holder of the Iraqi Dinar to be further prepared in what is eventually going to change.  Where we’ve been for the past several years will not last, and things WILL change.  What those changes will be… no one can honestly share with exactness.  Hang in there… I’ll keep you posted with information, instructions, and details as they are revealed to me… Go Preparedness… Go Good Outcomes… Go Dinar!   Dinar Daddy

People's Dinar Member:  I agree that our troops leaving is part of the plan...I bought the IQD in October, 2004 from an Iraqi currency dealer who's been in the business for 30+ years. When I asked him what to watch for (among other things) before the currency RV's, he said "when you see the US withdraw the troops, keep a sharp eye out..." Take it for what it's worth.

I posted this in late October - here is the latest from this trader...

This guy has ALWAYS been conservative telling me and members of my family who buy Dinar from him that this is NOT a get rich quick investment...that it will go up slowly over time. We talked with him yesterday, as my niece pick up some more dinar, and asked him if he's heard anything. He stated that something is going on. 

When we asked "what?", he said that he was able to get his November supply of Dinar but he can't get anymore for December. He said that this has never happened in all the years he's been trading Dinar. He thinks that an RV is coming but he can't confirm anything other than his supply is gone. 

This guy has NEVER, EVER used the word revaluation before...just thought you'd want to know. He has a website and deals out of Arizona. Anybody can call him, but I'm not going to bury this guy with phone calls - it wouldn't be fair to him and he's always been nice to me and my family. I just thought you should know that this is a 180 change from what we've heard over the last 7 years...

All the best.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 am

With all those 3 letter agencies mentioned, not 1 word about the ZIM.

When the ZIM gets debunked a bit more, what's the next currency that is going to hold this thing up?

I'm sure that the Guru's are thinking about that because it it directly tied into their profits through donations, seminars, workshops, 3rd party marketing...

11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Prepare yourself mentally for a “Re-denomination” wherein your 25K notes become a 25 Dinar note.

I remember when Roger "Dinar Daddy" Dorman started backpedaling as people started catching on to the fact that "deleting the zeros" was referring to a redenomination (lop) rather than a revaluation.  It was shortly after Ali shut down his operation thinking the RD was about to happen.  It cause a lot of concern in the dinar community, but the gurus calmed everybody down and told them that there was nothing to worry about.  When Maliki canned Shabibi and his currency reform plan Ali came back and things started looking rosier.  Until the BH Group was indicted, that is.  Then the Sterling and Dinar Corp indictments happened last year and more panic ensued.  Fresh (People Invested) bailed and his sidekick Millionday went over to Dinar Updates with BGG.  Hard to believe some of these idiots are still risking prison by pumping this scam.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Stupid is as stupid does- They'll end up taking it in the ass, along with some barbed wire for good measure- Personally, they all need to be fk'n shot, until dead, and that goes for all those assholes-Sorry for being crass, but enough is enough-To me, they rank right up there with Obastard and Clinton-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum