Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Guru Bluwolf:  I believe that everything is just getting taken care of as soon as possible.  there has not been any negative info what so ever and that is good to know and until yesterday all feed back has been positive so now we just wait it off.  I have always said that there will come a time when all informants will just go silent an here it is.

and when all goes silent you will see your rv.  so now we shall see.  all dealers have been on alert for more than a week, but thank you for the info this only confirms things.  well banks are ready, dealers are waiting to stop there selling, we are ready to cashin, EU are arranging to get there monies and fix their economies, USD is down for now but it will be going up as we speak, so frankly all looks good for me. 

they have to stop selling according to the dealers that I know.  in fact one of them will be giving me a call once they get the message and as soon as I get that call you will all know.  that is my promise to the mods

Guru Checkmate Dan:
  Dan will send you the code in email for you to come on the call for 5 minutes
Tell a lil about yourself, you don't have to tell real name. why are you in this, for how long, struggles, what you will do with the money, your ideas you may have, etc. If it RV's before you get your package we will have to work on that...maybe San Fran

Where are we...Friday was exciting and nothing has really changed! We have 3 lines of thought out there... we have a strong group of people from 3 groups who believe that the RI has taken place....I have a bit of a problem with that...I don't know that I believe that. You will hear that the RI did take place.

Another one says Nov. 3 ... there is 2 lines of thought in that 2nd one as well. I am kinda with that group, but if it doesn't happen by that date, then what? That comes from a speech Shab's did...but people interpreted differently. When it comes to Shab's he did say Nov 3, did he mean they will get more because of dividends from oil in Kurds pumping more? Or did he mean increase in pay because IQD value will increase? So here are some things to thing about.

Either way its all good. Even if its Thur/Friday next week. How do the citizens get a benefit? If the premiere currency in the ME has more value for round numbers if they get paid 1 mill Lets say you are making 1M IQD every 2 week abouts $800 USD. That is a 20% increase...

What I am doing is giving you a scenario of 3 different synopsis: 1. already RI'd, 2. should RV before Nov 3, and 3. those who say the end of the Year based on chapt 7 but they have not dug into it deep enough...
When it increases either way we are moving forward...our investment is safe and taking place.

My opinion, we are extremely close and we are in a great place and position. I do really believe we are just around the corner, very close. Yes yesterday and today could have been...

Also wanted to let you know that we do not have the 10,000 notes here yet so they will go out next week. Even if you only have 20K 30K dinar you may be looking at a million dollars and you need to look at making this work for you and not spending it all. Your future depends on that...

If we don't talk to you tonight or tomorrow because of an RV we will see you Monday

Guru Jonnywg:   our group had a call and a dinar dealer was out on alert for the next 3 DAYS...TO watch for an order to stop selling DINAR...We will monitor and advise.   if in fact the CBI AND FOREX do not show live to start the banks will get a head start...however their competition are not dummies and will be prepared...remember nothing in this business is guarranteed...we fee a strong chance between now and monday

PART OF THE MASTER PLAN...ALLOWS BANKS TO HAVE AN EDGE...I FEEL REALLY GOOD re RV...there is nothing left to do...no input no programming... the rate is imbedded in code -- No one knows the new rate...the only variable is the combination of GOLD, OIL, STOCKS to the USD...waiting is now easy...i thought it was yesterday when both WF AND CHASE...had their screens go blank just before both the 11am and the 2pm currency updates...maybe your forcast is for today...but whatever happens all is ready for it to occur...oct is still a great month... SHABIBI stated by next paycheck...which is NOV 1ST...the bell that cannot be unrung...we are in that position

Guru Mailman17:     WHEN PARLIMENT CONVENES...THE FIREWORKS JUSTMAY BEGIN ON OUR BEHALF.  I AM ...VERY EXCITED BUT VERY LAID BACK...WE KNOW ITS COMING AND THERE IS NO STOPPING IT.

Guru Med:  IF THIS BREAK AWAY PROVINCE THING STARTS TO CATCH FIRE AND OTHERS WANT OUT BECAUSE OF MALIKI AND HIS GOVT.  WHAT WE ARE REALLY PLANNING, I MEAN THE US MILITARY, WILL BECOME EVIDENT IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS.  WE ALL KNOW OBAMA SAID.  THEY WILL BE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

WELL WE PUT 23,000 TROOPS IN KUWAIT AND ANOTHER 17,000 UP NORTH.  I THINK THIS IS TO HAVE A FORCE TO BE AVAILABLE TO GO IN AND RESTORE ORDER.  IF IT GOT OUT OF HAND AS I READ, BARZANI THINKS THAT WHEN WE LEAVE IRAQ IS PRIMED FOR CIVIL WAR.

SEE, I DO NOT AGREE.  I THINK THERE ARE SOME TICKED OFF PEOPLE, BUT I DONT THINK IT IS GOING TO AN ARMED CONFLICT INSIDE THE BORDERS.  I CAN SAY THIS.  IF, LET US SAY WITHIN 3 TO 6 MONTHS AN ALL OUT CIVIL WAR ERUPTED
YOU CAN PENCIL IN ANY REPUBLICAN YOU WANT FOR PRESIDENT, CUZ PRES. OBAMA WILL NOT WIN REELECTION.

OK ALL DONE.  TY  SMOKE BREAK

Guru Purplehelmet300:   Still hearing pegged to GBP! Cant back that up - just what I am hearing!  Yes - I am hearing...high rate - GBP - should happen anytime now!

Guru BGG:   The info we are currently hearing - I am only passing on. It is not from my personal contacts (other than that Dewey contact).  I think it could very well be coming lots quicker than I have been thinking. That is my current thinking...

I have been pretty intent on seeing some news - but I might very well get left out on that score.  This was me earlier CKH - I ran into Dewey around lunch time today. He has a contact who was in the currency dept. of a local bank...they had bought some IQD and VND just because he did. They have been taking a lot of grief over the investment. However, the Big Boss called them in on Friday and told them that it (the investment) was going to work and it would be "right now"...his exact words.

I had lunch with a kid who was an MP in Baghdad. He was very informative about how things are over there right now...
He seemed to think things were lots more stable than we are led to believe.  Bentley was working on a great post along those same lines...

This was Poppy - I talked to him right after.... "Just got calls peeps stating to be ready to hear the good news between Sunday and Monday evening and we should be ready to cash in beginning Tuesday. Gosh I hope these sources are correct. Two separate sources and totally different sources on their part from two different countries".  Those two are pretty credible sources...  We also heard the same from a third (somewhat less credible) source as well.

DV Member 'The Light":  I just got a call from boots on the ground he said that thy all will be gone by x mass.  He said to buy all the dinar u can. it going to revalue that is why we are leaving

The un will not let the revalue happen as long as the united states control the military.  The country is in chapter7 and chapter 7 will lift when we leave and the government will have control 100 %

The currency will revalue and then float up it wont go over 5.00 .86 to 1.00 to start

It could happen on tues nov 1st because the united states has signed the date thy will leave..  The un has that document. Obama new this from day one bush said all troops out by 2012.

2012 will be one hell of a year to remember.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum