Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Guru TerryK:  WELL BY GOING BACK AND READING THERE ARE SOME PISSED OFF PEEPSWELL I’M HERE TO TELL YOU THIS, THE SOURCE CALL I GOT THIS AFTERNOON WAS BACKING UP WHAT WAS SAID.  THIS WAS POSTED LAST NIGHT.  IT IS ON THE BANK SCREENS.  IT IS PENDING AND IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT.  AFTER ALL LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TODAY IN THE WORLD OF $$$$$$.  SO DON’T SIT BACK AND POUT.  YOU’RE IN THIS LIKE ME FOR THE LONG HAUL AND WE BRING TO YOU WHAT WE GET AND NOTHING MORE.  I DON’T ADD TO IT.

I WAS GIVEN TODAY AND THAT RATE.  SO THAT IS THE RATE AND DATE.  I JUST CAN’T HELP IT IF THEY DONT KNOW IT.  NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT THE HCL AND CHAPTER 7 DONT NEED TO BE DONE FOR THE RI.   FOR A RV YES, NOT FOR THE RI.  THUS THE 3.43 RATE.  BUT I DID NOT SAY THAT.

NOW I JUST GOT WORD THERE WAS A PROBLEM TODAY.  A MEETING FOUL UP.  THEY DONT GO LOOKING.   IT HAS BEEN CORRECTED AS OF ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO.  BANKING MEETING, US SIDE OF THINGS.  WHO KNOWS I JUST GOT A CALL.  ITS BEEN RESOLVED IT MAY PUSH THINGS BACK A FEW HOURS TONIGHT IF THE GOOD LORD WANTS IT TO.  LATER ALL.  GOD BLESS

Guru BWM:
  just got another call...more good news...got an update...we are watching what is going on...you will know if we know anything...you know I'd give you more if anything was confirmed...no sense getting wound up over something until it's solid...wait it should be, "well I know more than I can say but it's amazing and you wouldn't believe me if I told you".... LOL...NOW that's guru talk

had verification on something that is really good to hear I believe...There was something that happened this afternoon that we thought just didn't pan out... but it looks like it may have been a test...it's possible it was a system test...not sure about the randomness of the test... it was not in just one place... it seems it was a systemwide situation...can't really elaborate but feel the ramifications could be big IF they were doing what I believe they might have been... if what I think is happening is actually happening... it would be very big IMO...know that things are ready

clarifying some info from this afternoon... there were some "issues" earlier today that were resolved but we didn't see the changes that we hoped for...

haven't gotten anything new today yet...should have a little more info but have a possible issue that arose about why we didn't see this this morning...I believe the issue has been resolved...but the timing is something we waiting to hear...could possibly mean this afternoon or...sunday

Guru Gankans:   I found an interesting news article that you may be interested in. Out of Indonesia.  Hold tight.  Title: Iraqi Dinar Customer Wanted.  Batam Tribune - Friday, October 28, 2011 12:23 pm

" Residents began investing Iraqi Dinar currency, even some of the money changer to be a place penukarkan currency the oil producing countries. Especially since Barack Obama was elected President of the United States (U.S.) and promised to withdraw all troops from Iraq, Dinar is the currency had strengthened tukarnnya value at the time."

Remember this is a translation.Sentence structure isn't the best.

" Yuni residents Tiban rupiah's exchange money at one money changer admitted intentionally Iraqi Dinar exchange currency as an investment. This was done because the currencies of oil-producing countries in the Middle East are growing stronger day tukarannya value. He gathered the Iraqi Dinar currency, to wait for the exchange rate rose higher against the rupiah."

"I deliberately exchange the Iraqi Dinar currency. Well while investing only, which knows its exchange rate will be higher, we are lucky," said Yuni brief. The same thing also delivered one of the businessmen Zulkifli loading and unloading. In addition to the U.S. dollar, he also was gathering Iraqi Dinar currency. "

If you accidentally trade for the U.S. dollar as a currency transaction in the business. While the Iraqi currency to trade for investment, in the time period is unknown. "Yes, the Iraqi dinar currency at this time many people search for gold. At first I was hesitant, but after a couple of friends and friends of other businessmen who said the currency will go up in value later on. Especially with the news of U.S. President Barack Obama will withdraw all troops from the army Iraq. From this I began to invest the Iraqi dinar currency, yes nambung calculated as can profit, "he explained.

Separate Dodi, Money Changer, Nagoya guard admitted lately many people come just for the Iraqi Dinar exchange currency. This currency exchange rate began to strengthen and stabilize. Diperikirakan Iraqi dinar currency exchange rate will be high and strengthened in early 2012 with the news of U.S. President Barack Obama will withdraw all its troops from Iraqi troops.

Here is the interesting part.... "Currently only one Iraqi dinar equal to Rp 9 rupiah or U.S. $ 1 equal to 998.88 Iraqi Dinar. Start Iraqi Dinar currency appreciation is one of the reasons people hunt. Another reason I do not know for sure," said Dodi. He mentioned not only in place only the Iraqi dinar currency sought residents, but where other foreign exchange traders. Even some time ago the Iraqi Dinar is the currency had not been exchanged in place for residents.

U.S. $ 1 equal to 998.88 Iraqi Dinar !!!!  Don't get hung up on the 2012 part.

Just waiting for the RV...Sounds like the withdrawl of troops is the part we need to see or what they are saying they need to have happen in order for this to occur.

Guru Bluwolf:   ??? did Univision have the television program on dinar as you told us?

yes they did.  while I saw it as a pumper program, it also gave a good notion on the up and coming rv, its values and the things to do when it arrives.   it hasn't been done before.  are you guys ready to embrace your blessings soon?

some may think ok they had the meeting they came out and said everything is done, and tomorrow we have a rv, no folks that is not the way this works, after thee agreements comes reality,  where the heck are we going to pull these monies out from.  imo reality says that we are done, all banks are waiting , and all these countries have dinars, now the question how long will they stretch this outcoming?   since silence has fallen in on all informants which is good you just might see this thing happen at any minute. I see that we are in a good situation with these rv's.

Guru ScottiG:  I know everyone is in a state of anticipation right now. Just like each of you, I am ready for this journey to end so the next one may begin. Bear and I continue to receive a large amount of information from a great many sources. I am waiting on confirmation from two of those sources right now on specific information that will provide a little better light on the path we are on.

I will say that when I heard yesterday morning out of Iraq that Erbil and HCL were approved by the Kurds and that Maliki and the Parliament had signed off on the Ministry of Defense and Interior, I was happy. I know that Dr. Shabibi wants this adjustment in the value of the currency to fit within the guidance of the leadership. However he did advise them nearly a month ago that they needed to get their house in order or he was going to release the new value with or without them in a month....

I just gave a boat load of information right there. THE HOUSE APPEARS TO NOW BE IN ORDER!!!!! I will not repeat what was relayed to me from a most trusted source out of Iraq yesterday morning. It would just drive everyone nuts with questions and anticipation. Suffice it to say that it fits with the house in order stuff and we have never been so close to the end of this journey! I wish to be responsible with the information. Though I believe it is accurate, it is so powerful that I will not say we have an RV until I see it in the bank!
Okie and I discussed a phone call he had received from **** earlier in the week. Now I could write a bunch on my thoughts here but suffice it to say this: **** has re-surfaced to re-establish his presence in the Dinar community. You can speculate on that until the cows come home but I firmly believe any comments he is letting out about no RV now are nothing less than smoke. I wonder how many satellite offices are now ready to open? Now Okie was the gentleman Cowboy he always is and relayed part of the message he was given. Go figure he would take a bashing for being kind. Shame on those who did that.

One last time I am going to comment on bank screens and rates. I am not allowed to speak of specific events related to the security of the information on the rate or the date but let me say this. I do not believe for one second that anyone at any bank, Forex or other currency related entity is seeing THE RATE. It is not at or near a bank at this time. Rumors abound!

Now I do believe there are some who are still seeing Test rates or per-release rates on their screens that I have been referring to since last April so PLEASE QUIT worrying about the rate. I firmly believe it will be a good one. If by some strange event the rate did come out low as I have mentioned previously was a slight possibility, it will work its way up over a 3 to 6 month period. Have a plan A and a plan B and you will be fine.

I assure you no one in any bank knows when this is going to hit their screens. The 'Banker' was in an upper level corporate meeting for most of last week. I asked him if he was able to get any information from these high level corporate heads of one of the BIG 4 banks? He was unable to get any information or guidance specific to the IQD. It is not there!!!!! Do some maybe have a little better guidance of potential impending changes in the IQD? I am certain this is likely. They may have a heads up to keep a watch out but they will not receive anything definitive.

I could explain how I am absolutely certain of this but I cannot speak about the specifics what I know. I just know that there are probably less than 15 people in the world who know the specifics of the rate and the date. Honestly I believe that those two items have remained fluid and will continue to be so until the last t is crossed and i is dotted.

I can share that though I am anxious like everyone else for the banks to have the rates go live, I am comfortable that we are near the end. I know that many who will read these facts in this post will run right out and plug into the next bit of rumor to get another fix. If you can manage to back away from the array of misinformation and smoke that greatly abounds, you might be able to relax and enjoy the last days of this investment. I have not been stressed for several weeks now. I know the 'good' information Bear and I are receiving is reliable.

You don't have to take me at my word, but those who know me like Okie and Bear will tell you I am a stickler about vetting information out thoroughly before be accept it as viable. Bear and I have seen a lot of smoke and nonsense come across our path this week and we have to stay vigilant and alert or we will get sucked up into the always misleading stinky stuff!!!!!!

As always my friends, I hope this helps you keep your focus down the final stretch of this journey! In His Mercy and Grace
Scotti G

Guru Bear5642:   WHAT HAD TO BE DONE HAS BEEN DONE AND [all] THATS LEFT IS FOR SHABIBI TO ACTIVATE.   IT COULD HAPPEN SUNDAY BUT I STILL STICK WITH tUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY.  THIS IS GOING DOWN AND I FEEL THE RATE WILL BE A BLESSING TO ALL.

IT LOOKS LIKE INFORMATION IS LINING UP FOR AN RV TO TAKE PLACE,  JMO.   I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY MAYBE SUNDAY HOWEVER I DONT SEE THIS GOING PAST NOVEMBER 3RD. IN THE EVENT SOMETHING HAPPENS AND THIS IS DELAYED WE WILL WORK OUR HARDEST TO GIVE AN EXPLANATION A TO WHY AND WHAT, WE WILL NOT JUST DISSAPEAR.  IT IS COMING FROM OUR SOURCES WHOM WE HAVE TESTED AND TRIED IN AND OUT AND SO FAR WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD US HAS COME TO PASS REMEBER WE SAID 30 DAYS AGO NO RV AND THEN UPDATED WITH THE NOVEMBER 3RD WINDOW

Guru Med:   ON THE DINAR FRONT, THE DEAL IS SEALED AND I THINK IT IS BEST RIGHT NOW FOR SHABIBI JUST TO GET DONE WHAT IS NEEDED AND KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT.  ENOUGH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY BECAUSE OF SOME MORONS WHO TRIED TO SABATAGE THE RV.  WE HAVE A FEW DAYS BEFORE PARLIAMENT CONVENES AND THEN WE WILL BE IN EXCITING TIMES ANTICIPATING AT ANY MOMENT WHEN SHABIBI WILL PULL THE TRIGGER.  I FEEL GOOD...KNOWING...WHAT IS COMING

THERE WERE TWO VERY GOOD ENDORSEMENTS FOR THE RV, ONE FROM THE LEGISLATIVE FINANCE COMMITTEE WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS PARLIAMENT AND THE OTHER WAS THE BANKING SECTOR ITSELF, NOT THAT SHABIBI CARED BUT IT IS I THINK GOOD TO HAVE SUPPORT. 

Guru Purplehelmet300:   Exact timing is unknown but I hear we are only within days now - AND could be anytime!  Today, tomorrow Sunday - really not much longer now!  just hard to pinpoint exact - we have good info - but do not know everything.  my peeps say - anytime - I however cannot guarantee anything.

Guru Poppy2: 
Dr. Shabibi told the GOI employees that their next checks would be given in the new valued currency.

Guru FreewayBill:  Train coming. At a higher rate of speed than we thought yesterday. Banks prepped and ready for the word.

My friends, As we get closer and closer to this blessing unfolding, we need to remember that what you say on chat and in the forums needs to be done carefully and with deep thought.

I was watching the chatroom today and was shocked at how much personal information people were freely giving out about how they were going to cash in after the RI or RV. You have to understand that all of the people you are talking to, although you have gotten to know most of them, may not be the person they claim to be.

Some people could pose as one kind of person and be another. They may be pumping you for information about where you live, where you are going to bank, how much dinar you hold, etc. This is information that you do not need to expose.

Personally, I love all of the people on PTR, but I don't really care to know where you live or where you are going to cash in or bank. Why? Because it doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't.

Whether you live in Florida, Texas, California, etc. should mean nothing to me. I can talk to you on chat and enjoy the conversation regardless of whether you are male or female, married or single, widowed, whatever .... I enjoy talking to you.....

Please, if you have never listened to one word I have said .... DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION to anyone. I have talked to many of you on the phone, I have given my phone number out to some because I felt they needed to talk to me personally because of their situation. I do that when I get the go ahead from prayer. This is not even something I would suggest for you to do. Anyone can go online and do a reverse search and get your address. (Not with mine as it is a cell phone registered privately and from another state from which I live)

Just please be careful.

One other thing, talking about cash in procedures from Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade is on their website. Leave it there and do not talk about how it pertains to you. This is giving information of how much you have or do not have and that is not necessary either for your own safety.

I give you this out of Love and Care. Take from it what you will. Also, remember that the chat, forum (not just PTR, but all) are monitored by unscrupulous people that look for this type of information. It also is monitored by agencies that might be tracking what our thoughts of how to cash in or invest in certain tax saving entities which could throw up a red flag on procedures that might limit the taxation. Don't think it doesn't happen. I have had people tell me from other countries about things that were on forums and chat from some boards here in the US, so they are watching....

Just my way of trying to make you aware of the possibilitiesGOD BLESS THE USA

Guru TNT Tony:   before we start q and a...I got a call this morn with someone asking if he wanted to sell his dinar?! Saying he got his info off the ptr board. Don't know how they are getting your numbers. It was 786 area code from Florida, so if he calls you and asks you to sell your dinar. Play along with it and see what you can get from them. All they are doing right now is trying to steal our dinar. Trying to tell you things are gonna be off for months or years. Lets turn the tables on them. We are gonna try to track it own and sent some badges to go track him down.

if people knew it was going to happen tomorrow, every criminal mastermind could make the right moves Not just because of us. The info we're afraid of deals with the security side of it. Certain things should not be known ahead of time. Lots of people worse than Maliki who don't want this to happen. Have done everything in their power for this not to happen. That could be anywhere. If someone gets moved out of their office an needs to be replaced, that could slow things down, because they needed his signature. Just an example. financially making moves...if we gave the time frame and amount could be some crazy people who go pawn off everything they have...the real guys.....and they become billionaires...every country has to deal with people like that. Things have to be guarded, not just in Iraq. Every country has to deal with people like that.

the Europeon summits were more important then we first thought. Payments sent out to Greece yesterday, its a good week. Shabibi said the people would be paid in dinars. The Gov. payday is Nov 1st. The 4th at the latest. So worst case is next Friday.  Today we have CONFIRMATION of exciting things that have already happened.  I firmly beleive that you are about to get the shock of your life!  you guys just got a letter from a guy thinking its going to be .10 cents. I can't beleive he is saying this. I know it will be over $3.   It could be today, this afternoon, we are that close. It could be Tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. We have heard its done and one switch needs to be flipped to come to us. So much has happened in the last 48 hours and we are next!!!

its not activated, it is DONE...one switch for it to go to us...could be today, could be this afternoon, believe we're that close. Could be 11/3, could be Sunday or Monday. We are hearing its done, done, done. Just needs to be one flip from one switch for it to go to us! Cash is flowing everywhere...look on the news, internet, papers, TV...see what has disappeared and where did all those trillions of dollars come from and figure where those trillions are coming from for this bailout, how long does it take to trickle down to you.

Guru DAZ:  for all the NAYSAYERS....Did y'all get your $15 worth that time?

Guru RayRen98: ♪♫•*¨*•.¸ Happy RV to you, Happy RV to you,…Happy RV, God bless you…Happy RV to you!¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Guru Checkmate Dan:  This is going to be a difficult call to do. Been on the phone all morning with Tony and Gary. There is an enormous amount of info today and some things we just have to let play out. There is so much info pointing to certain things ;-) Waiting for clarification on other boards of what has already taken place...absolutely positive news and ridiculous numbers, Absolutely ridiculous numbers. Not gonna say too much about it. I am having more of an anxious day, News from all across the board and we are hearing confirmation that a birth has been given.... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am nervous that the numbers we are hearing are so good and so large and the timeline is so close.  The numbers we are hearing are outrageous.  The information we have today is so good that we are afraid to say to much.  So much news pointing that it may have happened and details are being worked out.  Its about time I had a good call and good news.

Guru Gary:   Good news. A lot of headway was made in the Europe meetings and suddenly the floodgates are opening up. All our sources are all in agreement today.

Guru Bulldog75:   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. PLEASE READ CLOSELY THIS REPOST BROTHERS AND SISTERS: THIS IS IMMINENT IN GOD'S TIME. THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS HERE, WITHIN THIS POST. PLEASE READ CLOSELY.. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE BEAUTIFUL DAY. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. BLESSINGS. (REPOST) BULLDOG75: PROBABLE IQD START RATE OF OVER $3 RANGE, ACTIVATED ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW & NOV. 4TH AS PREVIOUSLY NOTED, IMHO. PROBABILITY POST INCREASING NOW WITH "DAY TO DAY GLANCE" IN ORDER. LET OUR MINDS BE AT REST, NOT HYPER. I AM THE MESSENGER. G20 MEETING COMING NEXT WEEK. NO PARTICULAR EVENT/MEETING IS GOING TO TRIGGER THE RATE ACTIVATION. SMOKE, PROPAGANDA, TEST RATES AND MIS-INFO LEADS CONTINUE. ITS USELESS ‘TO RACK ONE’S BRAIN’ TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES. IT’S TIME TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH ONE’S TIME. NO ONE HAS THE EXACT ANSWER TO THIS PUZZLE. THERE ARE NO RULES TO THIS ‘DELAYED GAME OF WHEN. WHY WOULD ONE WANT TO WASTE THEIR WONDERFUL POSITIVE ENERGY CHASING AN ELUSIVE BUTTERFLY? IT’S IMPORTANT TO LIVE ONE’S LIFE AS THOUGH THIS RV ACTIVATION HAS ALREADY OCCURRED, IN ORDER TO GET THE MAXIMUM BENEFIT OUT OF LIFE! SHOULD ONE EVER PUT THEIR LIFE ‘ON HOLD’ WAITING FOR SOMEONE OR SOMETHING ELSE TO HAPPEN? LIFE IS MEANT TO BE GOOD AND HAPPY. IS EVERYONE HAPPY RIGHT NOW? IF NOT, DO WHAT MAKES ONE HAPPY. ONE CANNOT BE HAPPY AND RIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. FILTER ALL INFO & FOLLOW ONES HEART. LET NO MAN LEAD US ASTRAY. CAUTION WITH TEST RATES ON SCREENS FOR THAT CAN EASILY BE MIS-INFO JUST LIKE OTHER GOVT COVERS. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES.

LET NO MAN LEAD ANOTHER ASTRAY. KNOW EVERYONE IS SAFE AND WELL AND PROTECTED BY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. I WARNED EVERYONE THIS WOULD HAPPEN. DO NOT PUT ONE'S FAITH IN ONE MAN OR ANY ONE GROUP. THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, NOT YOU AND ANOTHER PERSON. BELIEVE IN ONESELF.. THIS IS A TEST OF ONE'S FAITH. KNOW WHO YOU ARE. NOT SOMEONE ELSE. BELIEVE THAT ONE'S GIFT COMES SOON...IN GOD'S TIME. ARE WE NOW BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK? PLEASE UNDERSTAND, GOD IS THE "KING OF KINGS" AND NOT A PERSON OR GROUP. AMEN. THANK YOU.

HAVE NO MORE FEAR BECAUSE GOD WILL LEAD US TO THE KINGDOM... I AM THE MESSENGER. I AM ONE OF YOU. DISREGARD FALSE PROPHETS.  EGO (EDGING GOD OUT) IS COMING FROM ALL ANGLES. DISREGARD FALSE PROPHETS INCLUDING THE GOVERNEMENTS AND GOVTG AGENCIES.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU THINK AND BELIEVE AS LONG AS IT COMES FROM GOD AND YOUR HEARTS. STAY STRONG IN ONE'S BELIEFS. IT IS NO MISTAKE YOU ARE HERE TODAY. BELIEVE AND KNOW WE ARE SAFE AND MORE STRONG WITH MORE LIGHT THAN ANY FORCE ON THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT FEAR THOSE WHO ARE DARK OR COME FROM THE DARKNESS FOR ONE'S LIGHT WILL SHINE SO BRIGHT THAT IT WILL CAST OUT THE DARKNESS. THOSE WHO WHO DISBELIEVE AND COME FROM EGO (EDGING GOD OUT) WILL SOON SEE THE LIGHT FOR THEY ARE MIS-LED.

????  Are you saying that some of other mods are false prophets or that they are getting intel from false prophets?

ANYONE WHO COMES FROM (EGO) AND EDGING GOD OUT IS A FALSE PROPHET. YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF AND DECIDE WITH YOUR HEART. THERE ARE MANY SITES WITH MANY OPINIONS. I WILL TAKE A STAND HERE. LET ABSOLUTELY NO MAN MISINTERPET WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY.

SEARCH YOUR HEARTS AND KNOW YOUR PERSONAL TRUTHS. ONE ALREADY KNOWS DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEARTS WHAT IS TRUTH OR FICTION. LET ONE'S HEART BE ONE'S GUIDE IN ALL THINGS AND LET IT BE THRU GOD, NOT ANOTHER PERSON. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION. FILTER ALL INFORMATION FOR YOU , AS A CHILD OF GOD, ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE ANSWERS DEEP IN ONE'S HEART. IT APPEARS MOST ARE UPSET BECAUSE OF NO RATE POST.. UNDERSTAND OUR SPECULATION IS EACH INDIVIDUALS CHOICE. NO ONE PLACED US HERE EXCEPT BY OUR PERSONAL CHOICE. WE ARE ALL CO-CREATORS.

EVERYONE HAS CREATED THEIR OWN PERSONAL SITUATION HERE.  I SIMPLY SHARE WITH YOU THIS MORNING THAT THIS RV ACTIVIATION RATE WILL SOON MATERIALIZE AND COME TO FRUITION. SIMPLY BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. THERE IS NO NEED TO SWEAT OR FRET BECAUSE GOD IS IN CONTROL. AMEN.

WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE ON THIS OOM SITE. WE ARE FRIENDS TO EVERYONE ALL OVER THIS WONDERFUL PLANET AND EARTH. LET NO ONE MISGUIDE ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THE ONLY ANSWER TO EVERYTHING: AND THAT ANSWER IS "LOVE AND FORGIVENESS".

I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE CLEAR HERE; I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU; REGARDLESS OF ANYONE'S CIRCUMSTANCES. PURE 100% LOVE IS OUR ONLY ANSWER IN LIFE. THAT'S A GUARANTEE WITH UNLIMITED MILEAGE.

SO LET'S LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND BE GRATEFUL FOR WHERE WE ARE, WHO WE ARE AND KNOW THAT OUR GIFTS COME SOON AND NOW IN GOD'S TIME. ONE COULD SAY THIS SPECULATION IS THE BELIEF THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR US, AND OUR PLANET THE GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY WHICH WE NEED TO CONTINUE HIS/GOD'S WORK OF LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND HIS KINGDOM'S GROWTH.

WE HAVE USED THE ANALOGIES OF "RED OCTOBER" AND THE TRAIN IS COMIN. WE MUST BELIEF. FOR THIS IS OUR TEST OF FAITH.

WHICHEVER PARABLE OR EXAMPLE ONE WANTS TO GIVE TO ONESELF OR OTHERS IS MORE THAN OK. LIFE IS NOT PERFECT NOR DOES IT GUARANTEE ANYONE ANYTHING. ITS ABOUT BELIEF AND MIND OVER MATTER. ITS CONSCIOUSNESS KNOWING THAT ONLY "ONE'S SPIRIT IS REAL". THERE IS NOTHING ELSE REAL IN THE WORLD BUT ONE'S SPIRIT. FOR ONE'S SPIRIT IS THE ONLY THING IN THE WORLD THAT TRULY NEVER CHANGES. THATS A GUARANTEE FROM GOD!!! I BELIEVE THIS WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL AND SPIRIT. WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. WE DO HAVE THE FAITH THAT GOD PROVIDES TO US NOW IN HIS TIME. AND THAT TIME IS MORE NEAR MINUTE BY MINUTE.

WE ALL APPRECIATE OUR STAFF WHICH INCLUDES EACH OF US; REGARLESS OF NAME OR RANK. WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN GOD'S EYE.  WE ARE ALL EQUAL REGARDLESS OF GENDER, RACE, CREED, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. LET US REMEMBER THAT. WE RESPECT EVERYONE FOR THEY ARE A CHILD OF GOD LIKE US.  THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND ENERGY.  I LOVE EACH OF YOU AS MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

LET US STAY STRONG AND KNOW OUR GIFTS COME SO VERY SOON. AMEN. I RESPECT EACH OF YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS AND I KNOW THAT WE ALL SHARE SIMILAR TRAINS OF THOUGHTS WITH OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY, ORGANIZATION AND WORLDWIDE CHATTSTERS IN THE DINAR WORLD AND ENTIRE UNIVERSE. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. I WILL TAKE A FEW SHORT QUESTIONS ON DINAR IF U HAVE ONE. TY.

FYI, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, PLEASE RE-READ MY POST FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY. FOR THERE, EVERYONE WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND THE ANSWERS TO ALL ONE'S PONDERING QUESTIONS ABOUT WHERE WE ARE IN THE TIME FRAME. I LOVE U AND RESPECT EVERYONE HERE

THIS RV ACTIVIATION RATE WILL SOON MATERIALIZE AND COME TO FRUITION.  PROBABLE IQD START RATE OF OVER $3 RANGE, ACTIVATED ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW & NOV. 4TH AS PREVIOUSLY NOTED, IMHO  WE SHOULD SEE THE ACTIVATION SOON.

Guru Jonnywg:   well group it has been a frustrating day. yet fantastic for others. GOLD, OIL, THE STOCK MARKET, ALL WENT UP SIGNIFICANTLY. USD went down a bit RV is in rinse cycle, lol, and it is perceived that the agreed numbers need the USD to go up a bit. not a lot but a bit. we are told that it will show soon, i know we have been told this many time and it has never materialized, but i am asking you to keep the faith for another day.................i feel strong enough about this that i have cancelled my flight and will stay here another few days..................the hospitality i have received in TEXAS IS almost overwhelming. in fact everywhere i go in USA is great.....what a wonderful country

i am told what i posted, keep the faith for another day..............nothing further as all is done.  i have pics of screens daily.  i know of no other reasons for delay. we are just awaiting activation.  NEW RATE AT BANKS BUT NOT ACTIVATED.  NO ONE IS WAITING ON IQD................all 150+ will go at same time.  activation could be tonight. no double dips

i cannot think of any reason that this rv is not activated so we wait until the banks open this am to see if the rates are posted...i thank you for your patience and wait with you with great anticipation...USD SHOULD GO UP A BIT I WAS TOLD IN ORDER TO FIT TH PARAMETERS AGREED UPON...no exact amount was given.  7 of 9 rv's on friday

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Guru Poppy2:  Dr. Shabibi told the GOI employees that their next checks would be given in the new valued currency.

Poor saps at the GOI .... haven't had a payday in five years!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum