Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:13 am

Guru Bulldog75:   I see a 90% chance of the “IQD Activation” between ‘NOW/HOUR TO HOUR through Nov. 4' and probably sooner rather than later. In this 10 day period The Euro Crisis, US Budget woes, Mid East unrest, Iraq situation and World Markets, are the obvious hotbeds of concern. Watch: EU Meetings and locations of: O, G, Hillary and Biden activity.   We are praying and hoping for at least an initial $3 rate or greater, and then have/watch the IQD gradually rise. The Big Banks and Traders are ruff n ready. We are oh, so close. IMHO, I would not be surprised if we were already cashed in and driving that new car, way before the 4th.

Guru Adam Montana:
  when they RV, they will need to educate all of the people on how to cash in, how to use the old and the new bills, etc., if they RV at a high rate, there should be no reason to force people to cash in quickly but if they RV low, they have a lot of reason to force people to cash in quickly - they will want to pull the large notes in quickly to prevent people from holding them until the value rises, the higher the rate is, the more it will cost to cover the cash in, but in my opinion, they will RV at a lower rate and force as many people as possible to cash in those big notes , so in my opinion, I am expecting a limited time to cash in

We all know that several things have to happen in order for a ReValue to be a success 1. The UN sanctions against Iraq must be lifted - no military freedom, no ReValued Dinar 2. The world needs to see that Iraq has no intention of committing crimes against humanity again, and the world needs to see that Iraq is a functioning and able country again...in other words, we need a stable Government of Iraq and we need forward progress 3. Although this isn't 100% necessary, a resolution to the HCL situation would make things MUCH easier for all involved.  as far as my timeline goes, I am still confident that within the next month - aka before Thanksgiving - we will see a BIG event, that could and should lead right into a rate change for the Iraqi Dinar,  that BIG event is going to be HCL, or Chapter 7, in my opinion.  if they RV too soon,  they will be putting themselves AND OUR INVESTMENT in unnecessary danger.

Guru Jonnywg:   all programing and data input, including the manual entry of the buy and sell spreads, are completed.   THE BANKS ARE READY.  ALL ISSUES IN iraq are resolved to my satisfaction, imho it is not erbil that is holding anything up and i cannot expand on this...a lot of misinfo being published

REPORTED AT 6 CST...THAT MERKEL, SARKOZY AND LEGARDE ARE IN private talks re settling GREEK debt...THE MERKEL MIRACLE is the first step...and we should hear more tonight as the EUROPEAN SUMMIT STARTS AT 1AM EST, MIDNIGHT CST...THIS CONSIDERED TO BE THE START OF THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES...that LEGARDE HEAD OF IMF will introduce.   PROSPERITY PACKAGES WILL BE FUNDED BY TH RV

EUROPEAN COUNCIL IS MEETING AND CLOSE TO END. NEXT IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT...THEN THE EUROPEAN UNION. TODAY WE HOPE COULD BE SPECIAL. ALSO THERE IS NO MORE WORK TO BE DONE AT THE BANKS. ALL CURRENCIES ARE ENTERED - ALL SPREADS BETWEEN BUY AND SELL HAVE BEEN MANUALLY ENTERED. THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND AWAITING ACTIVATION.

yesterday the Asian market was closed for an Asian / Chinese holiday we hope today brings better results.   i am here talking to the banks as this state is a HUB for them...their programmers and data entry...there are also MANY OTHER CONTACTS AND SOURCES IN TEXAS that i am visiting...no official response re last 2 currencies but sources say they proceeded without them...the 2 that were missed will be individually processed...do not know which ones but not IQD OR VND

Guru TNT Tony:  I wont say nothing – really good things going on that we are NOT going to talk about cause the level things are going on over seas stuff is good and all this summit going on is great for us = this is coming together today to work out for us…. That is what I will say instead of telling you what I can’t say….sayin...there are some really really good things going on that we are not going to talk about and being cryptice cause that is the level of where we are...but good for the global financial system and if that is being solved today then we are happy

its going on some delayed till tonight – today the occurrence of the Merkle Miracle...Germany...agreement to fund Greece and be a par to the debt solution.. .important for our economy and the world economy going on right now...and if it went the wrong way it wouldn't be pretty   DAN States he agrees with this answer

this is coming together today to work out for us...there are things happening and some we can't talk about but there are good things happening at the summit that you are going to hear about later on the news...and things happening at our banks by the end of the week…it is a great day

All I can say is what I've been saying for months. Been really strong on it for the last 2 weeks. Trying to tell you something w/o hurting us. It would have to change from what I'm hearing. Remember what happened w/Kuwait. That's the best way I can say it. The numbers were outrageous but they still happened.  PLEASE remember this - 1st mouse gets trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese, 3rd mouse gets cheese factory...i'm hearing it is pegged to the GBP…

I got a call from Ali at Dinar Trade ...he wants YOU to know that Dinar UK is his site and its up and running.. They Are doing reserves and purchases. Go to Dinar UK for next day shipment. In all fairness I am putting it out there… if you purchase you would receive it the next day...sent to you from in country pay out of country

there are things happening and some we can't talk about but there are good things happening at the summit that you are going to hear about later on the news...and things happening at our banks by the end of the week…it is a great day

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Frank called me and asked if he could be with us on Thursday and I asked him are you trying to tell me something? He said, absolutely not. ... Right now things are crazy like Kuwait was prior to their RV. It got quiet over there and then all that "stuff" coming out. Like you wont be able to cash in or its not happening for a year....Would all these companies and countries get involved and waiting for Iraq if there was not going to be a benefit?! Don't worry about anything that you are hearing. They are not going to be doing anything like that. You should be excited, anxious but not worried thats its not happening. DO NOT get bugged or depressed that its not here yet. There is no other thing to do here. I think this is the calm before the storm. Dr. Todd told Gary everything is done and set. Everything is ready to go and we have no idea why we are not seeing it this moment.

When someone tells me this can't happen I go back to the foundation of why this was set up and in place to happen....The Arab Coalition got behind them to help stabilize the country and the country is being paid for so it can happen. You would have to be very uninformed to not know why this must take place and very, very soon. We don't know exactly when but its very soon. Tell me something that could influence 100+ countries wealth in one felt swoop? If all the countries did "this" what else could do that? This is the only thing that could do that! Look at the things going on around the world. There is really a structure that has to happen now. With just a little bit of research you can get excited with the fact this is done. The fact that its almost here and about to happen now should clear things up. Looking at the end of the month, first of next month but NOW hearing they are now trying to push that quicker than that...

WE WILL NOT GET ON HERE WHEN IT HAPPENS AND JUST GUESS....WE WILL KNOW ITS A FACT. THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL NOT KNOW W/I 30 MINUTES AFTER IT DOES. We will have DB and Major Banks that will come on to tell us what they are going to do for us. We have a really good plan for our members... it is well put together. Its going to be a blast and I can't wait to get there

This snip was an earlier FreeWay Bill post that ties in: The speeches being moved is HUGE! Like Tony said, what kind of solution can you have without having plans for where to get the money to handle it??? This now or never has been about the good of Iraq, but it has been the plan for the good of Global Economy, particularly the United States. I have been telling you folks that if this thing RI's which is what it looks like is going to happen, then you need to take a good hard look at what money you will then have. Is it more than you ever dreamed of having? If it is then you should cash in and enjoy the rest of your life. You are not leaving any SURE money on the table as we really don't know what will follow for sure....I believe (and of course, I may be wrong) that we already have an RI or RV done and they are strategically waiting to activate it at the time that suits the situation. I believe that it is in the $3 range and yes, it may go up later on. But, again, you have to do what you want to do and when that time comes, maybe we will know more. I feel that we are in the week this time as this week has so many pointers to it.....

We are getting the negativity we were supposed to be getting and I believe we are getting it right before the hour. 
Been saying from beginning and got a little more confirmation recently. Always thought the smartest play for GOVs would be a reinstatement of currency. Have said bottom is 3.22. When you think about it, it was in the 2.'s and Saddam boosted up currency, his own inflation…. Will it stay as RI. NO. Smart play for Iraq. Don't jump on all the money and cash in right away. It will go up to Kuwait or higher. Maybe Kuwait will be adjusted up too. Don't know… Initial offering, I believe, will be an RI.

nasa satellite...etc...don't know if it was meant to be a distraction...talking about the dwarf sun...coming into close prox. to the earth… when we were talking about it approaching...we were just giving the news…

Trying to stay away from those numbers, not trying to dog anyone. Could be any moment. Don't think its responsible to call date & rate at this point. Worst case scenario….THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M SAYING THAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE...All could be taken care of and now you've got the floating of all these different things, and SOME things still put off 2,3,4 weeks. Would you not agree some countries could be floated 3-4 weeks… We could disturb this thing so much that they have to put it off a little longer because someone opened their mouth. Who knows. Dealing with speculation here… .these are countries and powerful people that can do what they want… Need to be careful with speculation. Of course it could happen, but would not be responsible to call it at this point…. maybe they should or shouldn't say that ...but just don't agree with that calling the date today or tomorrow

Guru Gary:   I am confident, extremely comfortable where we are . Have the highest expectations from what has not ben said. The quiet is very good.. very quiet and not avoiding but the quiet before the surprise party where everyone is waiting to jump out...LOL. TONY laughing ...that sounds like me!

RI allows changes to occur close together, RV lock in numbers… RI allows flexibility we are talking about for a number of changes.  If you understand, it will all fit…world bank trying to stop the currency wars and the RI allows flexibilty for much to happen...understand both and put them together and get the big picture without us having to spell it out

Dan & Tony complementing each other. RI allows changes to occur close together, RV lock in numbers… RI allows flexibility we are talking about for a number of changes. Keep watching about what D & T are saying. If you understand, it will all fit…. world bank trying to stop the currency wars and the RI allows flexibilty for much to happen...understand both and put them together and get the big picture without us having to spell it out 

Guru Fresh:  Just got a good call from a mod here.  we are getting more details.  however,  contact is in Iraq where this comes from... seemingly a regular person... reached out Yesterday and said Iraq is getting ready to change something with their currency.  also rate is likely their old rate from initial feedback I guess - so think around $3 which would be AMAZING.  i am talking to sources that are reporting speaches on NOW....................... Legard starts in 20 minutes 

Yeah we are working on following up to get more clarification on When and where/why this change has been observed - for example did it come from TV or someone in an Iraqi bank, etc.  could possibly know more about that later this afternoon or evening.  very encouraging to say the least.

Guru Bluwolf: Tomorrow and Friday in Puerto Rico on channel 11 [on] Univision, there will be a special talk about the dinar and its possible impact on fixing our economy.  The only thing that I get from this special that will be broadcast tomorrow and Friday is that our time to cashin is very near so don't you forget it.  And [they] that do that did not buy any dinars will be rushing to buy some for it is near now.

Excuse me, but I will say something to my people back home in Spanish: Amigos Purtoriqueños vea el especial mañana y el viernes, si no han comprado dinares hasta ahora compren por lo menos uno ya que pronto subira de valour y como esta nuestra economia personal ahora esto les ayudara en el futuro cercano para poder echar palante.  Bluwolf

Ty mods.   I just told my people who have no notion about the dinar to buy at least one just to help them fix their own personal economy. See!  I think of all [everyone]. I love my people and hey, if I can help them in anyway I will. The same goes for you guys.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum