Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ

Go down

NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  Empty NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:35 am

NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ
Iraq, October 25, 2016
Iraq’s Ministry of Oil has requested proposals from international oil companies interestsed in developing a number of small- and medium-sized oil fields.
The fields concerned are:

• Sindebad (Basra governorate);
  • Umm Qasr [Um Qaser] (Basra governorate);
  • Rachi (Basra governorate);
  • Abu Khema (Basra governorate);
  • Kumait (Missan governorate);
  • Noor (Missan governorate);
  • Umara (Missan governorate);
  • Dema (Missan governorate);
  • Dujaila (Missan governorate);
  • Mid-Euphrates fields (Mergan, Kifl, West Kifl).

[size]
The companies already qualified to bid are:
[/size]

• China Zhenhua Oil Company (China)
  • Dragon Oil (UAE)
  • Edison (Italy)
  • Glencore Exploration (Switzerland)
  • Gulfsands Petroleum (UK)
  • Inpex (Japan)
  • Itochu (Japan)
  • Japex (Japan)
  • JOGMEC (Japan)
  • JX Nippon (Japan)
  • Kuwait Energy (Kuwait)
  • Mitsui Oil Exploration (MOECO) (Japan)
  • Mubadala Oil (UAE)
  • OSJC Rosneft (Russia)
  • Pertamina (Indonesia)
  • PetroVietnam (Vietnam)
  • PTTEP (Thailand)
  • SNGN Romgaz (Romania)
  • Crescent Petroleum (UAE)

[size]
Tenders from non-qualified companies will also be considered.

iraq-businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14144306 [/size]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ  Empty Re: NEW OIL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRAQ

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 am

Iraq offers oil fields under the new conditions of the contracts

00:12:26 10/25/2016 | (Voice of Iraq Reuters) - The 

Iraqi Oil Ministry has launched a new round of bidding to develop 12 oil fields small and medium will negotiate directly to terms with the companies at a time when it is trying to move from service contracts concluded by the former to develop giant fields system. 

The distribution of the fields before the three counties and includes four in Basra and five in Maysan and three in central Iraq , according to the tender published the location of the Iraqi oil Ministry documents on the internet. 

the companies qualifying advance to the round of 19 companies , including six Japanese companies and Emirati include Dragon oil and Mubadala Petroleum and Crescent Petroleum and also Glencore Swiss for exploration and companies from China, Russia Italy, Kuwait, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia. the 

new call will allow oil companies " to submit their proposals for the contract as business and financial models" in an apparent shift from the service used in the giant oil fields south of the country for decades. 

the ministry will conduct direct negotiations with foreign oil companies individually or in consortia form and will use the talks as a basis for the establishment of development and production contracts. 

under the service contracts used by Baghdad in the rounds after 2003 , including those of the southern oil Bhakolha giant such as Rumaila and West Qurna 1 and 2 and crazy ministry 's major oil companies to pay fees fixed dollar - denominated all barrels of oil being produced. 

while it was good this model for Baghdad , when oil prices were high, the price decline over the last two years to make Baghdad pay the same fees for companies such as BP, Exxon and Lukoil ,Shell at a time when oil sales revenue dropped significantly. 

the oil Ministry said repeatedly it wants to renegotiate the service contract terms with international oil companies to link the fees received by companies in exchange for the development of its fields to oil prices as well as the burden - sharing with the companies when the drop in crude markets. 

the participating companies that have not been pre - qualified in the tender after payment fees worth 15 thousand dollars and provide proof of the technical and financial capabilities. The Ministry of Oil information and data in all fields crafted bag About compared to 50 thousand dollars.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/latestnews.php?id=356455

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum