Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh

2 posters

Go down

Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh Empty Re: Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:56 am

Nouri al-Maliki: Iraqi parties and political forces will resort to settle among themselves
Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh %D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-3-350x192

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki said Iraqi parties and political forces will resort to settle among themselves.

Maliki reiterated in a statement during a meeting with a number of Tunisian media professionals that Daesh stage was close to the end, adding that the parties and political forces seeking to overcome all the problems and disagreements left by the previous stage through a political settlement based on the foundations of a national free and in harmony with the National Merit requirements.

http://altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=31204

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh Empty Re: Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:59 am

Maliki: We seek to overcome the disagreements and problematic the last stage a political settlement

Maliki: We seek a political settlement after exiting the stage Daesh 14721458_503872489783259_1445240398501299517_n-655x360

Shafaq News / The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki on Sunday that the parties and political forces will resort to settle among themselves to overcome the problems and differences that produced the last stage in the country.

Maliki said in a statement during a meeting with a number of Tunisian media professionals, "Today we are having is nearing Daesh stage at the end, we seek to overcome all the problems and disagreements left by the previous stage through a political settlement based on the foundations of a national purist, and in line with the National Merit requirements."

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/101368

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:15 pm

I cant believe they have not droped a grenade in his bed.

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

[Oan- Baghdad] announced the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al - Maliki, a bid for a "political settlement" after ending Daesh terrorist gangs stage.  A statement by his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that al - Maliki "received at his office today a number of Tunisian media professionals in the presence of the President of the Federation of Arab Journalists pro - Lami and accept the vision of Iraq to the developments taking place in the region 's situation." Maliki said , according to the statement, that "countries brotherly Arab countries face significant challenges tidal wave of sectarian during the current phase, and that the biggest loser , which happened and is happening in the region is the Islamic religion and its image , which had been distorted by the gangs that have taken him to a title and logo for the implementation of its objectives criminal. " he said , " today we are having is nearing Daesh stage at the end , we seek to overcome all the problems and disagreements left by the previous stage through a political settlement based on the foundations of a national purist, and in line with the National Merit requirements, " and urged" everyone to stand solidly against ripping and dispersion projects that the enemies seek planted in our societies autistic. " Maliki stressed, the " the need to establish a media conscious able to enlighten the society and the fight against terrorism and takfiri thought, cooperation and coordination on regional and international level to form a stand in front of disinformation campaigns and counterfeiting."10.23.2016http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=51206

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum