Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 am

Guru OkieOilman:    WELL HERE WE SIT ON ANOTHER SATURDAY AFTERNOON -- THIS MONTH IS PROGRESSING RAPIDLY. THERE ARE ONLY 11 MORE DAYS IN OCTOBER TO RECEIVE OUR OCTOBER MONTH TO REMEMBER.

I PERSONALLY FORESEE THERE BEING FAR FEWER DAYS THAN THE 11 LEFT FOR OUR BLESSING. WE ARE AT A POINT OF BEING ABLE TO WATCH CLOSELY WHAT IS AND IS ACTUALLY OCCURING AND NOT HINGING OUR HOPES ON EVERY UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR. EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN SAYING TODAY TODAY -TONIGHT - TONIGHT -- ARE PROBABLY RIGHT IN THEIR HOPES INSTEAD OF THEIR THINKING. MY SOURCES HAVE BEEN CONSTANT ON THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER BUT I HAVE NEVER RELATED TO THAT BEFORE TODAY.

THERE ARE SOME THAT THINK THAT TOMORROW AFTERNOON WE WILL SEE THE RATE PUBLISHED ON THE FORE-X --- WRONG! WE WILL SEE THE RATE OFFICIALLY APPEAR ON THE CBI WEB SITE BEFORE THE BANKS THE FORE-X OF ANY OTHER SOURCE WILL BE PUBLISHING THE RATES.

THIS COMING TUES-WED-THURS IS THE MOST PRIME TIME FOR THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EVENT TO OCCUR. I HAVE HAD IT EXPLAINED TO ME THE REASONS FOR THESE DATES. I INQUIRED AND ASKED 'WHAT IF IT DON'T HAPPEN ON THOSE DATES' AND WAS INFORMED -- THE ABSOLUTE LAST DATE WOULD BE NOV 3RD. NO -- I AM NOT STATING THAT IS THE DATE -- JUST WORST CASE SCENARIO IF MURPHY'S LAW INTERVENED AGAIN. I PERSONALLY FEEL THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE OUR WEEK OF JUBILATION.

THAT SHOULD BE IN OUR HEARTS -- MINDS -- AND PRAYERS. YES I HAVE PERTINENT DETAILS -- BUT THAT IS PRIVATE.

I THOUGHT SINCE I DON'T POST EVERYDAY NOW DUE TO BUSINESS INVOLVEMENT IN THE OIL INDUSTRY THAT I SHOULD MAKE AN OCCASIONAL POST HENCEFORTH---BECAUSE----WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID--- AND ALL HAS BEEN DONE---WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY??

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS-EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND IT HAS BEEN MY PLEASURE TO BE OF WHAT SERVICE YOU CONSIDER THAT I HAVE SERVED. I WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV 7 THRU THE END OF NOV. AND AM EXPECTING PLENTY OF EXPENSE MONEY BEFORE I GO---BLESSINGS TO YOU FROM THE COWBOY

I IN NO WAY WAS REPUDIATING ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION OR INTEL -- WHETHER I AGREE WITH THEM OR THEY DISAGREE WITH ME -- THAT'S ALRIGHT -- EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SOURCES AND POSSIBLY EVEN BETTER THAN MINE.

I ONLY STATED THE FACTS I HAVE KNOWN SINCE OCT 2ND WHEN I STARTED TRYING TO ALERT YOU OF A OCTOBER TO REMEMBER --- BWM-JONNYWG AND MANY OTHERS --- I GREATLY ADMIRE-RESPECT -- AND APPRECIATE THEIR INPUT--IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO IS FIRST OR WHO FINALLY ANNOUNCES TO THIS SITE THE OFFICIAL WORD -- I WOULD LOVE FOR SOME OTHER MEMBER TO HAVE A WELL DESERVED LIME-LIGHT -- THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH ATTENTION FOCUSED ON ME -- I THANK ALL THOSE WHO ARE DILIGENTLY SEEKING INTEL AND FURNISHING THEIR INTEL OR INFORMATION TO ALL OF US (INCLUDING MYSELF) I WELCOME INPUT FROM ANY VIABLE SOURCE -- WHETHER MINE --- OR THEIRS

Guru Bulldog75:   GUARANTEED ACTIVATION RATE: 1) Chinese numerology and Feng Shui for 2011 this year is going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all. 2) Take the last two digits of the year you were born and the age you will be this year and the result will add up to 111 for everyone!!! Unbelievable: NO! This is True. This is the year of MONEY. 3) Also, this year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays: October 29,30,31. This happens only once every 823 years. These particular years are known as “Moneybag years”. The Proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends, money will appear in the next four days, as is explained in the Chinese  Feng Shui. Those who don't continue the chain, won't receive. It's a mystery,  but but evidently the Good Lord has allowed this to be. Could this be the key to  our RV Activation? This only happens once in 823 years! MYSTERY? CHINA, BEING A  MAJOR PLAYER IN THIS GAME? You be the Judge! THE TRAIN IS A COMIN'! THE TIME HAS  COME! AMEN. BLESSINGS TO ALL.

REMEMBER; THERE WILL  PROBABLY BE SOME TYPES OF TEST OR SUCKER RATES APPEARING. BE CAREFUL ABOUT  MIS-INFORMATION. FILTER WHAT YOU SEE AND HEAR. DECIDE FOR ONESELF. BLESSINGS.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Guru BWM:  I did receive something last night BUT I have not been able to verify it...still working to get verification... and we won't stop until its definitive...and as soon as I can confirm it you will know...you enjoy your day and know that others are working to get information for you

Guru TNT Tony:  Got info late last night and this morning that you would love to hear but REMAIN CALM! Keep your seat belts fastenend and your seat backs in the upright position. If we can verify this then we will be back later to tell you...Have a great day!

Guru Freeway Bill:   You must understand that this RV will come costumed to look like some other kind of "stimulus" They do not want anyone to know the importance of the Iraqi RV and what it means to all of these countries. They have to explain where all of this money will have come from. Hence, the Obama Speech, Geitner Speech and the IMF Head Speech over the next few days. Money falling out of the sky will not be accepted so there will be a fairy tale about how the countries all got together and pooled their money to bail several countries out including the US. Obama would like it to look like it was strategic moves by the US but that ship may have sailed. Euro is going to go away and their countries will announce coming out with their own currencies which they will be able to justify from this stimulus charade.

The RV is in the process and we should see it by the 24-26 sometime. We don't care what they call it as long as we are cashing in at the bank next week. Pray for this journey to come to a happy ending. Nobody is trying to stop it now so all systems are go. We just have to be patient.... GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Mailman17:   UNTIL IRAQ GETS RELEASED FROM SANCTIONS ( ALL THEY HAVE NOW IS TRADE) THEY ARE STILL UNDER CONTROL OF THE U.S. AND THE U.N.  NOW...IF THE U.S. IS PLANNING TO RMEOVE ALL TROOPS BY EOY...THAT MUST MEAN O KNOWS SOMETHING WE DONT AS IN SANCTIONS GONE AND LIFTED BY EOY ACTUALLY...THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS PEEPS AND WE ALL KNOW SANCTIONS AINT COMING WITHOUT A ?  [ RV ]...BINGO...AND A TRADEABLE CURRENCY.  NEWS HAS BEEN VERY SCARCE LATELY, VERY GOOD SIGN.

Guru Jonnywg:   Goood morning dinarians...well the codes have been entered, the rates of countries have been manually adjusted and the correct spreads entered as well...reports of active rates are surfacing...we wait for the banks to open or BWM to verify with contacts.  The bank back and front screens are supposed to have live rates at 8 AM CST...we hope this is it...the final few hours to wait...the long wait we hope is over

i cannot talk rate until i personnally see it live at 8am.  we think it will start with an RI...then change in a short period...but who knows until actual cashin...it is anticipated that they could go much lower than the 3.22...very low 2's to start or even lower...so do not be shocked. cbi does not update until sunday.  thanks for being tolerant as i have made interpretation errors along the way but meant to present the best info at all times.

Guru Kaparoni:   Before I get started, as usual, I am instructed to mention our RV notification products…SMS Text Notification or Voice Call direct to your home or business landline!  Now is the time, before it is too late, to get this service. Knowing as soon as possible when the RV occurs is the first step in activating your cash-in plan.

Bob (the site owner and Administrator) monitors many sources and once the actual RV takes place, he will send out the SMS or Voice Call notifications. This service is for our members. Is there a better way to find out you're wealthy?

Please no typing…the timeout is set to 30 minutes so you should not have to worry about dropping out. Sit on your hands and no typing during chat. If you do, the mods will remove/kick you from the room.

Tonight’s is a going to tie last nights chat with tonight World Bank report….  All quotes tonight are from the following…

World Bank Republic Of Iraq - Financial Sector Review

kaperoni: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/intmena/resources/financial_sector_review_english.pdf

I mentioned last night that I believe the RV is managed by the World Bank in conjunction with the IMF. I believe this as the World Bank is financing the banking reforms in Iraq, therefore they are supervising this entire project.  Let me lay this out for you…

First, the World Bank is a project-oriented bank. They help countries with specific projects; in return they supervise them to their completion. That being said...let’s create a timeline for the actual RV itself…   Here is a quote from his article pertaining to the overall project…this is good to see as they are expediting all of the reforms….

“there was strong agreement between participants in the discussions that the restructuring process has taken much more time than anticipated, and needed to be brought to a speedy conclusion.”

Yes they do!…business in Iraq is no good….look at this quote…

“Iraq also scores poorly in the World Bank’s “ease of Doing Business” Survey – 166 out of 183 globally”

That is crap!    And as stated when the World Bank was in Washington just a few weeks ago, they want these reforms to go forward without GOI interference…here is a quote…

“three conditions must be stressed. First, it is essential that the political will is confirmed to let the Cbi exercise banking supervision using its full powers under the laws and regulations, and its professional judgment without any interference.”

Now, I have stated that I feel the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) is a key to this RV. Why?  Let me explain…

The ISX is the stock market for Iraq…and there are very well companies in this at the present time. I think there are about 60 companies or less on the ISX at the present time. That is not very good and going to be difficult to transition to a Free Market Economy unless they can get more..  Now this is how there going to do that…  Here is a quote…

“plans are also well advanced for the creation of custodian banks which will make it easier for foreigners (and large domestic investors) to trade while keeping the restrictions.”

Another…

“ISX is in an advanced stage of introducing the custodian bank system to its market. According to the Chairman, a major international bank is ready and is waiting for the necessary licenses to be granted. Others have also expressed interest in offering the service.”

We saw an article last night on this…they expect to implement this with a new law in November, 2011.  Once they do, they can sell off some state owned companies to private investment and let them issue stock through the market building as the base.
This is how slow the market is….

“only one company listed on ISX in 2010 and five delisted. New admissions to listing are the lifeblood of any stock exchange. On that basis ISX is at a critical stage of its development. It is not clear why growth in listings has come to a halt.”

Once they get the Custodian bank going in Nov, they can auction these….   Quote...

“similarly, while the privatization of 296 state owned companies potentially opens up great opportunities”

You all see where I am going? This is the transition to the free market economy in which will support the dinar value.  Now we also know the ISX needs to get some laws updated. We discussed that a few weeks ago in a chat…here is a quote…

“A permanent Securities Law has been under discussion for several years. The government needs to urgently conclude these discussions, after also considering the recommendations contained in this report. The Law should then be presented to Parliament for speedy passage. Early passage of the Law is required to allow the Isc to enhance its role in developing capital markets.”

Ok, so when is all this going to be done and when is the RV?  Lets look at the WB charts….

“CBI: Implement public information campaign, on role of banking system, banking supervision and depositor protection; building confidence of public at large in the banking system, also the private banks start immediately, complete end 2011, including discussion with the industry and in parliament.”

That looks pretty clear to me that is what we have been reading and seeing for the past several months..and do you see the date? complete end 2011.  Here is another interesting one…. No time frame…

“The CBI currently has staff of around 1600, down from approximately 2650. The governor intends to decrease the number of staff further, to around 500.”

Gee, looks to me they better get the show on the road?  Here is some more Dec deadlines….  By Dec 31st 2011

"level the playing field to create a vibrant competitive banking sector"

"allow private banks to deal with government departments and state-owned enterprises."

"implement the planned gradual increase in capital requirements for all banks, under the regulations issued by Cbi"

"update legislation and associated regulations"

"enact the permanent Securities Law including amendments proposed in this review including reinforcing the independence of the ISC."

Here is the best....

"accelerate the transit to a market economy"

"resolve the legal and practical issues around transferring ownership of companies from the state to private shareholders and move to the decision phase"

So Jan 2012 they are like a bullet out of a gun.

Done

OOM Member Real Estate Story:

first so you understand the magnitude of this, here is a few lines about the property...

I found a piece of property for sale that I have wanted for several months now. This property has been on the market since Feb-2008.

They started out in 2008 asking just a few dollars under $2-Million for the property. Now since then they have lowered the price several times.. when I found it a few months ago they were asking 1.4-Million for it. Since then they have lowered it again in the last few weeks to $1.35-Million!

Well since finding the property I have done TON'S and TON'S of research on the property!! So I know about all there is to know about this property. It has a TERRIFIC past that makes it a very special part of the local history.

This property is 243-acres of almost completely flat farmland.

OK, the exciting thing that happened!!

I have been looking at this property now for several months.
Now you gotta know that due to circumstances my kids and I ended up homeless. Long story short our landlord wanted to remodel the house, asked us to move. I didn't have the money for first last and damage deposit in a new place. So couldn't afford to move I asked for more time but they didn't want to give it, therefore they evicted us. Anyway, due to this my kids and I been living at various friends or relatives the last 6 months!!

Now to start out, I called the real-Estate guy about the property and talked to him last week. While talking to him I made an appointment to meet with him today 10/22/2011 at 10-AM my time. (Pacific Time Zone "west coast") My idea is I wanted to make sure no other dinarian cash's in and buys the property before I can. I was just afraid of someone else beating me into the office after cashing in by like 15-minutes or something like that!!

When talking to him last week I did mention the dinar and that I am waiting for it to come through. So when we met today he knew what was going on.

Well once we talked for a while about life in general. One thing we talked about was the fact his boss the owner of the real-Estate office is into the dinar!! He was blown away to hear that, and then my agent found out he was the ONLY agent in the office who DIDN'T HAVE dinar!! They all had told him about it after I had got him on that track!!

Well then our conversation moved on to talk about the property, he asked how much earnest money I had to put down. I had to tell him NOTHING, I have all my money in the Dinar and that I was planning on seeing if the real-Estate office would hold some dinar on the contract until the RV.

Well as we talked all about things I plan to do with the Dinar, and other properties I want to purchase, things I plan to do post RV etc... HE OFFERED to put up the earnest money in exchange for holding onto one of the dinar notes!!

Well I worked out a deal with him. I told him I would GIVE him a 25,000 dinar note in exchange for him paying for the earnest money for me, and then he can keep the dinar as payment for the earnest money AND also for the next 5-years of his services FREE OF CHARGE when ever I want to buy or sell any real-Estate!!

He agreed to it, we wrote up the contract between he and I, we both signed it, and then we wrote the offer for the property I want to purchase!!

The offer on the property is for $1.42-Million because they have a bunch of antique farm equipment I want to purchase along with the property which they say the equipment is NOT offered as part of the property, because they want to sell it separate.

The agreement is contingent on the RV, giving me until Dec-30 for the RV to happen in time for me to purchase the property by Dec-30-2011!

However if the RV does not happen by that date, I get back my 25k dinar note, and the deal is null and void. So this is not costing me a single cent what so ever if the RV don't happen in time for me to make the purchase by Dec-30-2011!!

This was AWESOME!!!

Gary B.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum