Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:26 am

Guru Jonnywg:   hey group this plans to be excting...a little later than planed but it will be tracked down, please be patient, it may take until bank updates at 8am cst.

Well all we have had is a nothing day; people hard at work encoding. People here waiting for results.  I can tell you the the people entering the codes and numbers are in HOUSTON BECAUSE THE server for the CBI IS THERE. They are still working and we are still waiting. I will report - and I do hope it ends soon.

WeLL good rv afternoon...the it dept is still working on the input of the spreads of last few currencies...all is on track with no changes...we still feel today for release and have no further info as the forec screens/ bank/CBI REMAIN CONSTANT...I WILL RETURN

the illusive RV is in site...the forex programmers are manually entering the last countries and each one takes up to 2 hours...all the currencies are processed some had to be manually processed...this manual process is all that is left...i am not privy to the counties and currencies left...but i am lead to believe that D&D are processed.   we will get another bank screen review shortly and at 8 am cst and the throughout the day...because of television bookings re this announcement we feel that today is the day...while it is possible to drag out until tomorrow it is not likely nor probable...i cannot give you the exact time or the rate as it is confidential...and not known or published...but this could be it in my opinion.   lets hope they speedily finish the job...there are no teaser rates or mislead info...the banks are cooperating to those that have contacts there...i cannot expand on much but watch tv on Sunday...we will report forex/bank screens throughout the day...dinar and dong are processed in this bunch of currencies

Guru DuckBoy: 
IS THE RV COMING, YES AND FROM ALL THE INFO THAT I HAVE GOTTEN IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE NEXT FRIDAY.

Guru TNT Tony:    I've been told,  Investment groups moving gold, securing some things for other countries involved. They were not going to buy IQD until they saw it was w/in aweek. Got a call that they are buying now.  anything can happen so don’t be surprised. They are running out of time. We are at the apex of this even right now. We don't have any more time.

hearing that this RV will be DONE before the speeches even take place …Don't see RV happening afterwards. They can't come out and say if all goes ok with RV then we'll do this, if global works out on Wednesday - take effect on Wednesday announced this morning on news - how can happen in timeframe? Something has to happen before then and actually hearing that it will happen before the speeches....that’s what I'm hearing

RIOTING in the streets over there were cutthat’s why there is rioting in the streets – only the rich will survive inGreece –they made it a two class society– Christian Laguard said in her lastspeech we have NO MORE TIME – this may happen here – this is a potential tohappen in the US – let your money make money = figure it out so don’t’ act likeit grows on trees – make it happen  as itwill be gone sooner than u know it....the rich are only surviving in Greece-  They are running out of time. We are at theapex of this even right now. We don't have any more time. Coming from IMFchief. Look and see what the potential we have. Go get the book, Who Moved My Cheese. Go google that. Wealth of education in an hour! and get the book. You can read in less than hour. Willforever be thankful. I guarantee it.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   its goingto be a good day; sunshine is out; those that didn't wake up is bad day.  A lot in the world that doesn't seem good, butas long as you are there to fight, that’s a plus…we were debating thisearlier...write this down if u want...who in the world would want to hold thisup? IRAQ, GREECE, US wants this done...what’s holding it up? Hundreds
ofcountries, millions of ppl need this done, bankers ready, nothing in the wayexcept for saying its over! We all knew troops not going to come home, do themath yourself. 100's of millions spent on embassy - of course they are stayingthere. What is possibly holding this up? Everyone wants it done.

there's things are yet to happen over there politically that should be done today, tomorrow, this weekend.  One of the things I think we are waiting on, it's in a political situation still, they want it to go forward but...because of that we are waiting.  It has to happen, has to take place, economy in a place now it should've never got to this point.  The damage that has been done hopefully will be fixed.

Guru Gary:   At this point there is a number of people telling us things are moving forward with banks.  Dr. Todd, as you know, he heard from UST that said work on table, done from their standpoint.  Key question is someone or something holding [it] up?   Believe it is going to be committed to before some speeches made this weekend.  Some countries unhappy with the way the deal is going down. Can they stop it?  Don't know, but don't think so.  We are looking specifically at Iraq and I think it's out of their hands too, CBI signed off we were told.

Guru OkieOilman:   GOOD DAY MILLIONARES--WELL  AS OF TODAY AFTER A TELE-CONFERENCE BETWEEM MALIKI AND OBAMA (A REAL CONTENTIOUS  CHAT) MALIKI HAS ORDERED ALL (ALL) US TROOPS OUTOF IRAQ BY DEC 31-2011. THE USA  HAD PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT 5000 US TROOPS WOULD REMAIN AND GUARD THE US EMBASSY AND PROVIDE TRAINING FOR IRAQI SOLDIERS. NOW IT SEEMS EITHER IRAQ HAS GROWN INTO  THEIR BRITCHES OR MALIKI'S ASSOCIATION WITH IRAN HAS CLOSER TIES THAN EVEN
THE  USA SUSPECTED. IT APPEARS THAT EITHER IRAQ FEELS STRONG ENOUGH TO PROVIDE THEIR  OWN SECURITY OR THEY ARE OTHER FACTORS COMING INTO PLAY. OBAMA SHOULD SPEAK  WITHIN THE HOUR CONCERNING THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT.

SLOW LAGGING SCROLLING  THIS A.M.

GOOD MORNING MILLIONAIRES--SEEMS THAT MALIKI AND
OBAMA HAS JUST  FINISHED A TELE-CONFERENCE CALL WITH MALIKI LAYING DOWN THE ABSOLUTE MANDATE TO  OBAMA TO GET ALL (ALL) TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ BY DEC 31-2011. THE USA HAD WANTED A  PRESENCE OF AROUND 5000 US SOLDIERS TO GUARD THE EMBASSY AND HELP TRAIN IRAQI  SECURITY FORCES.

THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL JUNCTURE IN TIME FOR
IRAQ TO KICK ALL US  SOLDIERS OUT OF IRAQ. IT LEAVES THEM VULNERABLE TO ANOTHER IRANIAN INVASION THAT  PREVIOUSLY RESULTED IN A 8 YEAR WAR WHEN SADDAM WAS IN POWER.

I STILL STICK WITH MY SOURCES  STATING
OCTOBER WILL BE A MONTH TO REMEMBER--I AM GETTING ADDITIONAL  CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT NEARLY HOURLY NOW---THE SPEECH BY GEITNER ON SUNDAY  AND THE SPEECH FROM CHRISTINE LeGARDE ON MONDAY WILL NOT BE WHAT WE WERE WANTING  OR EXPECTING.
THEIR SPEECH'S WILL ENCOMPASS THE FACT OF THE NECESSITY OF EUROPE  GETTING THEIR HOUSE IN FINANCIAL ORDER IN ORDER FOR A GLOBAL IMBALANCE (GOING  BROKE) FROM HAPPENING. NATURALLY WE ALL ASSUMED IT WOULD BE OF RELEVANCE TO THE  R/V---BUT WHAT I AM BEING TOLD THATIS NOT SO. IRAQ HAS BILLS DUE TODAY THAT IS  REQUIRED
TO BE PAID IN NEWLY REVALUED IRAQ DINAR.--SO THIS CAN'T BE KEPT FROM  THE FORE-X AND OUR EYES AND THE BANKS MUCH LONGER--WE HAVE ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT IN  OCTOBER FOR THEM TO STAND AND PRODUCE

IT APPEARS THAT THE  USA TOOK OUT 1 DICTATOR (SADDAM HUSSEIN) AND REPLACED HIM WITH ANOTHER  (MALIKI)

THE ONLY SOLACE AND COMFORT WE SHOULD FEEL AT  THIS MOMENT REGARDING THE SECURITY OF IRAQ AND THEIR (OUR SUPPLY) OF OIL IS THAT  THEIR ARE 2 BATTLE GROUPS CONSISTING OF MANY SHIPS AND AIRCRAFT CARRIERS JUST  SITTING OFF THE COAST OF IRAQ AND AT A MOMENTS NOTICE COULD BE AIRBORNE TO  PROTECT OUR INTERESTS IN IRAQ

THIS MAY BE THE ONLY PERIOD  OF TIME IN HISTORY THAT THE USA HASN'T MAINTAINED A MILITARY PRESENCE IN A  COUNTRY WE INVADED.  MALIKI IS GOING TO MAKE OBAMA LOOK  LIKE A HERO BY BACKING UP OBAMA'S STATEMENT OF RETURNING AMERICAN TROOPS BY THE  END OF THIS YEAR---MAYBE MALIKI WILL BE THE NEXT APPOINTEE IN OBAMA'S  STAFF--THERE ARE SOMETHING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WE ARE NOT HEARING--------YET

Guru BWM:   I have heard a number of reasons that some have stated "next week" or "next month" or even "next year"... I cannot validate the reasoning for that intel based on "meetings" or issues such as that.. this is a critical juncture in the global financial security and while this may be Iraq's currency, it's not about them at this point IMO... therefore I continue to look for the next opportunity this CAN occur... and those opportunities still exist today from what I believe

Guru Frank26: Frank opens with prayer. Please pray for Jorofu in Puerto Rico and his family for the loss of their daughter who was struck and killed by a drunk driver last night.

This morning some info on Iraqia TV – there is a concept that everything is set and we will see some things happening very soon. Do we need HCL, Article 140, Erbil agreement? Not really necessary but would be nice.

Investors on TV say they need confidence to come in and invest in Iraq. They are having a hard time getting their paperwork completed and many issues with the process to get setup and get in. Everyone wants to go to Iraq, no place else better to invest. Ground floor opportunities await! UK signed memorandum to do all kinds of business in Iraq. Pay close attention to investors.

The first stage of a rocket needs to be ignited. Lift the 3 zeros. The rate may well come out 1:1 to start off with. Why? Because it’s easy!! Investors need reassurance. Shabibi may likely be setting up that reassurance by getting the banks ready for them. Fiscal year? When is it? End of Hajj? After Eid? End of Lunar calendar? Jan. 1? Shouldn’t SOMETHING be done…before…the new fiscal year?? Something…PREPARATORY??? Before the salaries are paid perhaps. Third Thursday of the month is when Iraqi gov’t staff gets paid.

Nothing from Maliki of late; no more complaining. The Kurds are IN CONTROL. That’s where the investors will come to invest; Kurdistan region.

33 billion from Lybia – some of this “could” be used to buy dinar to rebuild what Kadafi destroyed. Take it to your own blue couch.

We are not hearing much from the CBI now are we? This is a good thing! Things are either being done or are done!

Financial committee is following up with a major process behind closed doors, says Delta. Things are REALLY starting to straighten out! Many things appear to be coming together all around the same time frame. CBI is silent now. This is GOLDEN! Maliki is quiet now! Silence is golden!

Banking systems are good. Streets are being “cleaned”. Mubarak, Kaddafi…

Kuwait is having issues, 10,000 demonstrators demanding resignation of PM due to corruption, scandals, living situations.

Iraq will become the most stable country in Middle East.

Don’t pay attention to GOI articles. Only CBI articles should be paid attention to.

Look at the exchange rates in the Lybian dinar, there have been no changes over the past year, even with the uprising. Once Iraq RVs their currency it will NEVER go back down again!

Guru Bulldog75:   JUST IN: WED, OCT. 26 NEW PROJECTED IQD/DONG RELEASE TO RESCUE EURO AND WORLD CRISIS. O & SHAB & CHINA PING PONG MATCH CONVERSATIONS NOW. AS OF TODAY, THIS MINUTE, IT APPEARS, IMHO, WE HAVE A TARGET DATE RELEASE OF WED, OCT. 26 (THRU IMF/BIS SOURCES). IF IT COMES EARLIER, ITS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A "SIDE BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT" BETWEEN O & SHAB REGARDING IRAQ SECURITY WHICH IS A MAJOR ISSUE WITH US TROOP WITHDRAWALS.  NO ACTIVATION RATES ARE FINAL TIL WORLDWIDE CBI, BIS, UST, FEDS CONFIRMATIONS.

Guru Med:   I NEVER EVEN LOOK AT A EXCHANGE SITE, IT MEANS NOTHING.  THE RATE WILL BE ONE TO ONE AND CBI WILL ANNOUNCE IT, I AM SURE. 

Guru Bear5642:    AT THIS POINT THERE IS REALLY NOTHING AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE GOING ON WITH THE IQD. IT IS VERY POSITIVE AND MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE RV LIKE A 30 LAYER CAKE THAT HAS TO POSITIONED RIGHT AND LINED UP AND THEN BAMM THE ICING GOES ON AND (((((((((RV))))))))))))))))

I TOLD YOU ABOUT A CERTAIN TRANSACTION AND WELL IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY SO BINGO WE LOOK GREAT FOR NEXT WEEK.   MY CONTACTS ARE SAYING NEXT TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, WE WILL SEE.  IF IT DOES NOT RV BY THE 1ST WEEK OF NOVEMBER I WILL HANG THIS UP FOR A WHILE AND BACK AWAY

Guru Breitling:   Last report I got was they are going to push really really hard for the beginning of the year to start this revaluation process.  Let's just hope they get there.  They will go through a process, but the reality is it only takes one day.  They open the books, they show everybody what they are really worth, they revalue the currency, they write a law, retire the large notes, send out the lower notes and compete against the US dollar with the new rate - it takes one day, one pop, but we need to get there first.

OOM Member Bank Story:  My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn't have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, "are you the Dinar Man?" John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, "do you know the rate?" John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John's brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, "this thing is going down Monday." Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That's my story.
ChocolateRV

DV Member Bank Story:  Hello all, just a few minutes ago I spoke with Rosemarie who is a CSR at the Foreing Currency department for BOA. Now we have all heard the numerous BOA rumors about if they will be in or out of the RV. With Obama just announcing the TOTAL troop withdrawl by the end of 2011 I figured I would call BOA to see if anything had changed. Rosemarie said " We have NEVER SOLD the IDQ and will not be participating in the RV" Thant is exactly what she said. I could care less if they have sold it or not, and could care less even more if they will be exchanging the IQD at the time of an RV. I DONT CARE!!! Because if they RV happens plenty of places will cash in. Now lets go back to what Rosemarie said.... " We will not be participating in the exchange of the RV. I didnt ask a question to get that reply. All I asked was has BOA ever sold the currency. When she said " We will not be participating in the RV" my head damn near hit the roof. Follow me here people. I then asked does she know of a pending RV that is supposed to happen? She said yes, she is hearing the RV WILL take place. Maybe im dumb, maybe im not, but I know what I heard. I have called several other banks including BOA, and have always gotten the typical answer. Its a scam, or no they have heard nothing of the sort. Who knows what will come. I just heard there is supposed to be a big treasury meeting this Sunday and Monday in Iraq. Maybe this will be another weekend come and gone with nothing, and in all actuality it probably will be, but maybe things are gonna go real fast now that "O" has announced the troop withdrawl. Also Ghaddafi is no more. It all ties in somehow someway. I am sure people will comment about this post and say, " Someone that makes 10.00 dollars per hour as a CSR wont know anything" Whatever Im just passing along what I heard. Take it or leave it, if you leave it Im sure someone else will pick it up. 1 800 523 7860 is the info number for currency at BOA. If anyone else calls, please post what you heard. Maybe you will hear differently. Thanks.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:49 am

Guru Jonnywg wrote:the illusive RV is in site

Jonnywg is not only unable to spell "sight", but he thinks the word "illusive" is the right one when he actually means "elusive".

Although he's too stupid to realize, he's actually quite correct - the RV is indeed "illusive".

illusive
ɪˈl(j)uːsɪv/
adjective literary
adjective: illusive

deceptive; illusory.
   "an illusive haven"

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down