Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Guru OkieOilman (via Ghost):  DISREGARD RUMORS AND HINGE ON THESE POINTS--GEITNER IS SPEAKING ON THE 23RD--LE GARDE SPEAKING ON THE 24TH---BOTH REGARDING THE GLOBAL REALIGNMENT OF CURRENCYS--FORGET ALL ELSE BUT KEEP THESE DATES IN MIND, THE 23RD AND THE 24TH MAY BE OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE

DID ANYONE NOTICE YESTERDAY WHEN FRANK FROM DINAR BANKER STATING THE UST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR??--THEN HOW DOES THE UST FURNISH RATES TO BANKS?--ALSO WHY DID HE NOT MENTION THE FED RESERVE??--THINK DEEPLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO IMPLY

VARIOUS NUMBERS APPEARING ON SCREENS ARE TEMPORARILY TEST NUMBERS---EVENTUALLY THEY WILL SETTLE ON THE CORRECT NUMBER WHEN IT IS OFFICIAL ON THE CBI WEBSITE

-FOR THE UMTEENTH TIME---TEST NUMBERS AT THE PRESENT TIME--NOT R/V NUMBERS

Guru Med:
  DIDNT MEAN TO PUT A DAMPER BUT IT WAS OBVIOUS WHAT THE IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS THOUGHT WAS A PASSING OF THE HCL WAS ONLY THE DRAFT SUBMITTED.  THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED THIS SITE HAD JUMPED THE GUN AND FORGOT THAT THE HCL, NO MATTER WHAT, IS A LAW AND HAS TO BE READ 3 TIMES. IT HAS NOT.

SO WE ARE AT...28 DAYS.  IF THERE WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DESERVE A BREAK, THIS IS THE GROUP.  I WANTED TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MUCH TIME THEY HADNT WORKED SINCE THEY WERE SWORN IN BUT IT WAS EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE DAYS THEY DID CUZ I CAN USE MY FINGERS AND TOES FOR THAT.  THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT THAT THEY HAVENT MET, THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT WAS ON THE TABLE WHEN THEY TOOK OFFICE IS STILL THERE.   I DO SEE SOME SIGNS OF ENCOURAGEMENT THOUGH ON THE CRUMBLING OF THE BLOCS AND THEY ARE VOTING THEIR CONSCIENCE NOT WHAT THE BLOC TELLS THEM TO DO.

WE HAVE APPROX. 35 DAYS TILL PARLIAMENT CONVENES.  THIS IS MY GUESS ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN.  I DONT THINK 35 DAYS IS TOO LONG FOR SHABIBI TO WAIT, I THINK HE WILL, JMO.  I THINK THAT AN AGENDA WILL BE POSTED ABOUT 3 DAYS OR 4 FOR THE NEW SESSION.  THE READING OF THE CBI DRAFT MAY COME UP THAT DAY BUT I THINK IT WILL COME THE NEXT DAY AND THIS WILL BE OVER TO A POINT.  SEE IT WILL BE APPROVED BUT SHABIBI STILL HAS TO DO HIS PART AND MOVE ON THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE.  SO, I THINK WE ARE 36 OR 37 DAYS AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER

AS SOON AS A G7 OR G20 MEETING IS IN THE NEWS, SOMEONE ALWAYS FIGURES IT HAS TO BE ABOUT IRAQ.  THE G20 CARES ZIP ABOUT IRAQ.  THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YET LONG TERM TO HELP OUT THE ECONOMIC CRISIS.  THEY ARE IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS WITH 60% IN POVERTY NOW OR UNEMPLOYED.  THEY LOOK FOR EVERYTHING TO BE RELATED TO IRAQ OR THE DINAR.  ONLY THING RELATED TO THE DINAR  OR AN RV IS SHABIBI AND CBI.  ONLY ONE PERSON EVER ASKED THEM TO RV AND THAT WAS PRESIDENT BUSH  ONE MONTH BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE, HE WAS TURNED DOWN.

Guru Jonnywg:   they are working on it and it should complete by midnight...crap happens or we would have had it today so give them another 8 hrs to 8 am CST...VND and IQD will Go together,  NO DOUBLE DIPPIN...we will be given printed screens with the rate...it will change a few pennies...banks will announce cashin...probably a couple of days.

we have been in this a long time and survived...be patient and we will cellabrate together...it is not who is right on the date and rate but the fact that it is destined to happen, the RV,  no matter who gets in the way...almost everyone gives you information with honesty,,, some are right someare wrong...be patient a little longer and this ride will come to an end...As we all know this is a once in a lifetime journey filled with perils but full of rewards.

LITTLE HAS CHANGED…THE PROGRAMMERS ARE FINISHED AND I HOPE TO SEE MAJOR MOVEMENT TODAY AS IT PRGRESSES THROUGH THE SYSTEM.   I WISH I HAD MORE CONCRETE THINGS TO TELL YOU BUT NO RATES ARE MENTIONED AND MOST AGENCIES ARE QUIET.  WE WERE TOLD THAT IN THIS CASE OF IMPORTANCE THE SYSTEM COULD UPDATE ANY TIME AT ALL.   NOW THEY ARE NOT TEST SCREENS, WE FOUND OUT THAT THE SWIFT CODES HAD TO BE ENTERED FOLLOWED BY THE IRAQ BANK CODES FOLLOWED BY THE CBI CODES AND THIS IS WHERE WE STAND NOW.  IT IS DONE…CODES ENTERED.  I AM HOPING TODAY AS THERE IS NO REASON WHY NOT.

we have just reviewed the bank screens and there is some activity...no iqd or vnd as yet...i have been told that the programmers finished early this am and updates can happen...we hope that it is our currencies that are in the changeup group.

they are taking their time and not talking much as well...we are at the point of no return...this is starting to create problems all over...the world needs the rv...not just us...china signed off...iran is an issue if usa leaves...europe is 4 days into the 8 given to clean it up...something has to give.

the programmers were called in to try to get the process finished...all of a sudden...it is very quiet....with no info being presented...we will have a forex/ internal bank screen update at 8am cst...this will give us the printout ability to compare the currencies for changes...several currencies, including CANADA  HAD INCREASES YESTERDAY...this may have been the start, if this continues...we will report

Guru Freeway Bill:   Tony's intel today was spot on what my sources have been saying for a week. I just don't think we can go past the end of this month and I am not sure we will go past the 23rd.

this has been a great day in the dinar watchers world. Meetings held tell us that we are finally to the point where we can safely start to get excited! HCL passed and in the Gazette, Erbil is not an issue now and the Global Currency RVs are starting to be loaded in. All will come out before any are activated to the BUY sign. Out of the hands of Iraq and now in a process situation.

Big news coming through.  Have to confirm

Guru Bluwolf:    News: the hcl law was placed into effect today and with it comes your rv.  Soon you will be blessed no joke, as in now.  You see all will go silent for that is what is expected, meanwhile all is being forfill.   No one will see any rates until the last currency enters the system.  history is being made folks and this is no joke

Guru Bulldog75:   PLEASE HOLD; WE ARE GETTING REPORTS , UNLESS U HAVE HEARD THIS ALREADY, THAT THE DONG IS NOW RECOMMENDED 100% BY SOME FOREX SITES.  WE ARE GETTING CONFIRMATIONS.  I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR 3 DAYS ON VACATION; SOME OF U MAY BE AHEAD OF ME.  HA. LOL.  WE ARE CONFIRMING MANY REPORTS OF MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW.  THERE IS ACTIVITY BUT I WILL REPORT BLATANT RUMORS ; WE WANT VITAL STATISTICS AND DOCUMENTATION BEFORE ANYTHING IS RELEASED.  JUST HANG FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES.  WE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT REPORTS COMING FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES .   THANKS.

EFFECTIVE "NOW THRU FRIDAY, OCT. 21, 2011: I HAVE BEEN ALERTED THAT THE UST AND US BANK SITES/SCREENS WILL BEGIN RUNNING 'FALSE RATES' ON THEIR BANK SCREENS WHICH WILL ‘TICK’ BACK AND FORTH WITH DIFFERENT RATES FOR HOURS AT A TIME. THESE ARE "TEMP TEST RATES" WHICH "TICK/BLINK" AND MAY APPEAR TO BE REAL BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY 'FALSE MISLEADING RATES'.  THE BANK SCREENS WILL NOT KEEP THE RATE "LOCKED IN" DUE TO THESE "TICKS" AND "TEST RATES". THESE FALSE MISLEADING RATES  DESIGNED TO CREATE A 'FEEDING FRENZY' AND 'HYPE' SO THE PIRANHAS/BUYERS/GENERAL PUBLIC WILL GO BUY MORE IQD, DONG OR UNITED NATIONS APPROVED CURRENCIES FOR  FURTHER INVESTMENT.  THE OFFICIAL ACTIVIATION RATE IS NOT 'OFFICIAL' UNTIL IT'S POSTED AROUND THE WORLD.

Guru EagleEyes: 
it is coming, and it will be this month.  my intel has not changed and I trust my friend whom I have known for years. my friend, born in ME and speaks the language told me three months ago that this would happen in OCT.  this has been the plan.

don't understand why, but I was saying this three months ago and got thrown under the bus.  run over and backed over again.  biblical stuff happening and now the powers come together to enact the plan and we have been blessed to know it ahead of time.

it is pretty amazing that we are witness to all of this.  the lower denoms are real, and they will be fully released this month and we will have our RV.

cut, paste and tell people not to give up.  i was not given a specific date, but I WAS told that it would happen this month
 and I personally believe it will be before the 23rd

Guru Breitling:  Alawi didn't leave, don't know where this came from.  People are leaving Maliki's party to join up with Alawi.  There is a wall coming up for the revaluation, so there is an end in sight.  They want to revalue.  Once they have the 3 security seats, then they will be internationally recognized, that's when they get into Chapter 8 and they will be forced to show their books and then you will see the true value of the dinar.  Also, they want to revalue, de-dollarize and redenominate all in one shot.

From DV: HOW FRACTIONAL BANKING WORKS TO ALLOW FOR A REVALUATION OF THE IQD

How Fractional Banking Economics
will allow a high RV

EXPLAINED:

First off, I’ll use the exchange of a 10,000 IQD note as my example. To help explain the economics of this cash-in example, I will use a 1:1 cash-in ratio between the USD and IQD, that is given a two-tier payout, and a 2% bank spread.

What You Will Receive:
If you were to cash in your 10,000 IQD note with a bank that charges you a 2% spread, you would personally receive a net take-home of $9,800 credited to your bank account.

What Your Bank Will Receive:
Your Bank will receive a $10,000 credit to its Federal Reserve Account. They will also be able to add the $200 profit to their “capital account”. If you don’t understand the “Fractional Banking“ concept that runs our country, you may want to, as that is what this is based on, and is what is behind this
entire concept and plan. To learn more about this concept, I suggest you click HERE, and go to a video post I brought to the forum previously, and posted in my “Tidbits“ section.

Ultimately, the bank wins because they are able to gain $2,000 in lending power under the 10% “Fractional Banking“ model.

What the US Treasury Will Receive:
First off, the US Treasury will receive $3,500 in estimated taxes in the quarter after the exchange, because you are now in the “rich” category and get to enjoy the 35% tax bracket. This lowers the “net cost” of the IQD exchange to
the US financial system to $6,500 USD (i.e. $10,000 out – $3,500 in). Furthermore, the US Treasury’s rate is higher than the banking rate (we will use in this example 1.25), thereby further reducing their “net cost” from $6,500 to $4,000.

Oil Now Enters the Picture:
At some point, a Fed-appointed agent orders $12,500 worth of oil from Iraq. Payment will consist of a $12,500 transfer from the Fed’s foreign currency reserve IQD account to the IRAQ Oil payment account at the CBI in a form otherwise known as PetroDollars/PetroDinar. Even though the world spot price of oil is defined in terms of USD, the actual transaction may take place in any internationally recognized currency agreed to by the parties. For example, Iran only accepts Yen from Japan for their oil orders, because they don’t want USD in their foreign currency reserves.

How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:
The $12,500 order is filled with 250 barrels of oil based on the spot price on the date of the sale (for this example we used a $50 USD spot price). What does it cost Iraq to produce the oil to fill this order? Well they have negotiated productions agreements for approximately $1.50 USD/barrel. From that price $.50 USD goes to the national Iraqi oil company who is the partner in the field the oil came from. Out of the remaining $1.00 the other oil field partners have to pay the Iraq government a profit tax of $.35 USD (35%). The net cost to Iraq to produce a barrel of oil used in this scenario is $.65 USD. (i.e. $1.50 – .50 – .35)

What does all that mean? It cost Iraq $162.50 to bring back a 10,000 IQD note!

Can they afford that? I think so! So, instead of paying out $12,500 for a 10,000 IQD note, they only pay $162.50! That doesn’t add to the money supply much at all does it! They receive their IQD back and place it in the CBI, or
destroy it. The transaction is completed with the Federal Reserve exchanging foreign reserve credits which are equal to $12,500 USD (which had a net acquisition cost of $4,000 USD for the US) for 250 barrels of oil (which has a TOTAL COST
to produce of $162.50 USD for Iraq. More completely explained, and simply put, it cost Iraq $162.50 USD from their
foreign currency reserve accounts to redeem the value of 10,000 IQD, which goes into their operating accounts. At the same time the US got $12,500 worth of oil for a net cost of $4,000. That’s how it was originally planned for Iraq to RV
at 1 IQD = 1 USD, with the variable being the political element (i.e. UN Sanctions, GOI actions, IMF actions, World Bank actions etc.)

Other Factors that Strengthen Iraq’s Position and Ability to RV:
?DFI Funds Returned & Other Assets: $280+ Billion USD, plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) will be returned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

?CBI IQD Reserve Requirement

Adjustment: The CBI will change the current
fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.

?Oil Production Increased: Iraq will also execute the plan they announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

?Oil Futures & Forex Contracts Added: To further stir the pot, the CBI will continue to use it’s sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market. Think of their impact in public markets.

There, my friends, is how this plan will be enacted and made possible. Taking NOTHING, and turning it into SOMETHING, then bringing it back to a “manageable and reasonable something” that is accepted and supported by seeming endless supplies of oil. This is how the world’s ENTIRE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM will be regenerated and supported and backed, given, in essence, a re-birth and renewed
for most governments and economic regions… even by “Black Gold”.

So, here’s the summary for all the “players” involved, giving ballpark numbers, and not taking into account superfluous costs, fees, and other small details that don’t really affect the larger picture:

?Investor’s Net Gain: $10,000 – $200 = $9,800 x .65 = 6,370 for an investment that cost $10

?Bank’s Net Gain: $200 added to “capital account”, plus $2,000 they can use to loan out.

?US Treasury Net Gain: $2,500 from the .25 spread on top + $3,500 in quarterly taxes = $6,000

?CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”

?Overall Net Gain for All Involved: $6,370+$200+$6,000+12,337.20 = $24,907.20

This is the wealth that was generated from a single 10,000 IQD note that was given an original value of approximately $10! Is that amazing or what?! You tell me… can Iraq afford NOT to RV?!!! Will the IMF allow them to NOT RV their
currency, but simply replace their large denoms for smaller ones?!!! LOL!!!

In this scenario, EVERYONE WINS… and the IQD is slowly (over 2 years) taken back in to the CBI… eventually destroyed, leaving a manageable M2 behind, having created HUGE WEALTH throughout the world to re-supply what was allowed to be destroyed in the “great bleed” over a period of just a few weeks a couple of years ago, even the greatest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen. Believe it or not, it has happened for this very purpose, and it IS coming!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:50 pm

that was the WORST explanation of fractional banking in the history of the RV saga...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum