Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Guru Freeway Bill:  Back in May, I made a post about this very thing. At that time, we had intel that was telling us that it would not go past June 30, but probably, in fact, most likely would go 3-4 weeks prior to June 30. So what happened?

Allawi was going to come into power and Maliki was the bad guy, the one that needed to put under control, would be sharing his power with Allawi and Talibani. This had to happen before the RV could happen. The Erbil agreement, although had been drafted and signed, could not be put into effect until it was acknowledged by Maliki and the power was divided in Parliament. Then you had the HCL, which had to be in place in order for the RV. Was it done? We were told so and then we were told maybe not....??? The banks were put on alerts to be ready for a cash in like nothing they had ever seen and it would be happening very soon.

Then June 30th came and went and no RV. So, they did not make this deadline, right? No RV, right? That is what we surmised simply because we did not have millions in our bank account like we would with an RV.

Since then, you know all of the day by day intel that has been presented by all of the people that work very hard trying to keep track of this. It has been exciting, it has been frustrating, it has been high, it has been low. And we sit here on October 17, 2011 and we still haven't used that new non-interest bearing checking account or the trusts that we opened a year or so ago .... and by the intel that we hear, we are still in the best place we can possibly be shy of an actual activation of a Revalued Rate on our dinar.....

So, what in the world is going on? Well Allawi resigned his position and it is not clear what role in the GOI he will hold, if any. Maliki has calmed down and seems to be working and playing nice for a change. The Erbil is again agreed upon and we are still hoping that it is done. The HCL is done as far as we can tell. Banks are on alert to be ready to cash in literally trillions of dollars worth of dinar and the back screens are alive and moving all over the place. We literally are in a position where we could wake up to it tomorrow morning! Could all of this be true and make any sense?

The answer is YES! Walk with me folks, every single thing that I have stated that was going on or supposedly going on could and probably is all TRUE! Was there an RV on June 30th? Nobody on any site can say that there has been one, but nobody can credibly say that there was not! Are we seriously so very close to the activation of an RV and we should feel comfortable that this will happen any minute? Again, nobody on any site can credibly say this for sure, but not one can credibly say that it is not true!

WOW! WHAT CLARITY this morning! I can see it now, "Hey, did you see Freeway Bill's thread that we could see the RV any minute .... or maybe not! What a goof!" But you know folks, that is exactly where we are, believe it or not!

With all of this insanity, you may be surprised that this is a position that makes us closer than we ever have been as (and ponder this)
NOBODY CAN SAY THAT WE ARE THERE, THE RV HAPPENED ON THE 30TH OF JUNE AND THE ACTIVATION WILL BE ANY MINUTE ........
AND
NOBODY CAN SAY THAT WE ARE NOT THERE, THE RV DID NOT HAPPEN ON THE 30TH OF JUNE AND THE ACTIVATION WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY, TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER SELECTED DAY.

And .... so this we KNOW .... we do have an RV of the dinar we hold coming! That, we can say with solid information that you can literally take that information to the bank! YOU HOLD THE WINNING TICKET, we just can't find out when the drawing is! I know that many of us need this to happen. We have old gurus, new gurus, guru wantabees, naysayers, bashers, and many other people telling you things every minute of every day that gets you up and then down and I will be the FIRST TO ADMIT that I have told you that we could see it at any minute, tonight, maybe tomorrow several times. BUT ..... I can tell you this, with the intel that we all have gotten, what was being told to you was 100% TRUE according information we have had. Everyone is baffled that we have not seen it, but we hold comfort in the fact that we will soon....

I hope that you get why I wrote this to you, my friends. When we have all kinds of news, we get excited and frustrated .... when we have no news, we get frustrated period. DO NOT SELL YOUR DINAR! KEEP ON KEEPING ON! We are in the right investment and the payoff will be real. IMO, we will see the higher rate from the activation. I do no believe that it will come out at 1:1 and I really don't believe there is anything standing in the way except for crossing the T's and dotting the I's and shoving it through at the right time and Shabibi knows when that is.....

GOD is watching over this ..... maybe there is a reason it has taken this long.... I would like to think there is ....

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru TNT Tony:   I know the FOREX folks and banking folks are preparing getting ready now – they were not doing this last year –they are producing documents and are getting ready to do this and we do know that things in Iraq are happening...all Iraq is waiting for is to hear the word GO!!  it is READY!!

I do not think this will NOT go past Nov 3rd – Shabibi said this on Iraqi TV and made a public statement their salaries would be increased by that date.   I see the rate at some point going as high as 8.47…and the UN in order to release from chpt 7 has to be at least one to one...so that is the lowest and don't see it coming that low but AS I SAID IN THE PAST PAY ATTENTION THERE COULD BE A STARTER RATE, pay attention, pay attention, pay attention

Some folks feel they DO know what we are waiting on but I feel all things will happen at the SAME TIME.  WE are there for this to show anytime…There are folks HIGHER than we are that are waiting and said it should have already happened.  this has to be secure enough while we are getting our benefits...i'm telling you there are some very bad peeps preventing this from happening ...This is out of Iraq’s hands and has been for a while – its not about them anymore- its about ALL of us now…We are more concerned with this on a global level.

we are getting ever close to what we are waiting for.  Tim Geithner announced last Friday that the global currencies will be reset this week – this was a public announcement – he is in charge of the US Treasury – and in Europe they made the same announcement over there-  the IMF Friday said they came to conclusion to solve debt crisis – and head of IMF says now THIS MORNING we have the funds to solve the Euro debt crisis – there is no new money changing hands how is that happening?  Dominoes are falling and things are now taking place and on a global scale,  this is happening.  TODAY we are playing a waiting game – its not an IF game – its WHEN...I am looking at any minute

Guru Checkmate Dan: Still haven't slept yet, may not be on the call so if you don't hear from me on the call its for personal reasons... I was up all night waiting for confirmations. There are meetings gong on... (then Dan goes into giving reasons for this and that from others reactions from prior calls... like calling some ignorant last week) We can't tell you all the facts.. and its not staged. You ask for us to give our debates on the call and some of you get upset with that. A member contacted him that has a child with Leukemia... just cuz you can handle the roller coaster there are those who cannot. Don't give up you dinar, your hope and your dream...it really is almost over.We know its right around the corner, it should be a great day a great week. We just don't know what is going on in some peoples lives...there are those out there who are low in finances, and depressed... I am hearing things wont happen yet because these things need to take place... I am reading what the laws say need to take place. (Trying to keep people grounded) Look its a positive day there are serious things going on... Like the Erbil and Ministers, things going on and meetings going on in the next 24/48/72 hours that is bringing this to a positive end... this could really be the week its all over. There is no reason that I can see that it won't... I want to think our calls are helping others and not having some foolishly thinking its everyday. I do take this a lil more seriously and I have been there... on the bottom... having to start over again been never long term and feel I can understand all sides of the fence here. We are doing PTR to keep you in the game... don't buy into today is the day everyday. Just remember there are some serious things going on out there... just know a lot of these sources are wrong if you are new understand that and we will stick together as a team.... Realistically we are in a really good spot and this is almost over... but realistically some people need to see that everyday is not the day... some take it serious when we say its over and we could be doing something more serious than we realize. I did listen to myself after the Wed call and I apologize for that... I was frustrated. I know we could hear about this being done very soon... have high expectations of this being concluded.

Guru Bulldog75:   WE ARE GETTING REPORTS,  THAT THE DONG IS NOW RECOMMENDED 100% BY SOME FOREX SITES.  WE ARE GETTING CONFIRMATIONS.  WE ARE CONFIRMING MANY REPORTS OF MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW.  WE WANT VITAL STATISTICS AND DOCUMENTATION BEFORE ANYTHING IS RELEASED.  WE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT REPORTS COMING FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES . 

Guru Jonnywg:   i just received a call that the programmers were called in tonight...our opportunity still lives for the next 12 hrs...lets hope this is it

we are still in active stage...the waiting is the hard part as we get dragged along on the ride...I will vigilently watch the screens at 2 major banks as we wait for some values to show...be with me for a few more hours of hope...they have delayed this for a long time but it appears they are a least trying to process...time will tell

there have not been major changes as yet...we are still in the game and the banks are still expecting an update on a global basis

no news yet but no one has denied, so we are not crashing our early morning proposal. Original sources are still active and I know that I am out there on the limb but we still feel that it is ready and progressing (just off a 4 way chat to confirm this is active).  no rates locked in as yet

G20 tells euro zone to fix debt crisis in eight days...There is a good chance that our journey will come to an end this morning...a chance that by banks open CST...WE WILL KNOW WHERE WE STAND...IF NOT ...WE WILL TELL YOU THAT TO AS THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES...we...think this could be it... i have no rate and no guarantee.  our I. T. PERSON is in the bank at 6 am cst 7 am est to view the process...no guarrantees but there is a lot of hope and numbers to back it up...we think it will be today or tomorrow cashin

Guru BlueDog:  Just want you all to note that when I look at Nov 26th that is the last day of Islamic year Shabibi only goes by that they do not care about our dates at ALL... so that means Shabibi said it would be done before the end of the year. They also in the laws of constitution can do it 60 days in advance so this is why I pick the back end of this to be NOV 26 the back wall. Now look at link and it will show you the end of their year http://holidayyear.com/Iraq-2011-list.php scroll down to chart. Also EID ends Nov 9th (the feast of the sacrifice every 10 years) and with world government meeting and finished on Nov 9th. Now lets focus back to OCT 23 this is a perfect window for a RV to happen with EU under the gun to solve their debt by Oct 23rd

Guru TUCO: yes this did go between countries on june 30th. it has not reached us yet. companies are being paid at the new rate. my source says about $3.86. we will see it go for the little people before the month is out. it sounds like by the end of next week. there is going to be an announcement about a boost to the economy. just remember where you heard it! that's all folks

seems like all the intel is in agreement

Guru Ray:  Just wanted to pass on some interesting information one of my guys just told me. He said this is in the Iraqi newspapers, and on TV and even in newspapers in the Arab gulf states. He said that banks in the Arab gulf are buying billions of dollars of dinar. Not just millions but billions. The people of Iraq are wondering why and the government came out and told them that they didn’t know why but would check into it. Seems strange that these banks could have bought billions of dinar before now but have chosen now to do this. And the Iraqi government is playing dumb. I see this as a sign that we are getting very close now. Will send more as I receive it. Have a blessed day.
Blessings,
Ray

Guru SteveI:   Greetings Members. This is very good news not only for us, but the people of Iraq.
Between our sources and Rays, here is the latest positive news. I truly do think we are closer then further away regarding our investment. With all of the positive news over the weekend and today, Iraq is making huge strides regarding progress. The news is great.

Now lets think about what is happening with these Arab Region banks buying so much Iraqi currency. It just does not make sense for a major Arab bank to buy billions of dollars of worthless currency if they did not know something was going to happen very soon. Banks are in business to make money, not lose money. Another telling piece of information is that these banks could have been purchasing this currency all along but the didn't, so why now the major purchases? I think even the most negative people could assume that something is about to change in the near future.
If no other news makes your day, this should. It made my week and it is early.

You all have a great week and Ray and I will post an followup on the the president of parliament says to the Iraqi people and anything we can find thru our dedicated and very factual sources. I think it will all be very positive news in the coming days.
Remember, gratitude is a God-honoring attitude!
Blessings,
Steve

Guru Gankans:    I know it is tough on everyone still waiting for the dinar rv, but we have to stay focused on what is positive...It is really difficult to gage when this is going to hit. We seem to be so close.  Focus on your future like the dinar will happen sometime soon, but down the road. That way your hopes aren't crushed each week.  I can't believe it!   My old contact just told me we are very close.  Wouldn't give me a timeline, but he was extremely optimistic!

Guru 8Ball:    the new time line is from TODAY until the next parliament day or until Nov 2oth.   I think we are entering the reality phase where no hope is required.  Today brought us security ministers, so tomorrow and everyday after this ....Maliki will move forward.   The security ministers in my opinion are the RV.   Security ministers appointed...in session...to me means RV.

Guru OkieOilman:   HELLO-FOLKS--HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND HOPES--WE ARE APPROACHING THE END AND IT APPEARS THE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH IS STILL GOING TO BE OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION. MY SOURCES HAS BEEN SOLID ON THAT DATE FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND RE-STATED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT WAS STILL IN PLAY--THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME APPARENT REASON FOR LOOKING CLOSELY TO THE 23RD BECAUSE OF GEO-POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL SPEECHES BEING ADDRESSED REGARDING THE WORLDS CURRENCY CRISIS--GEITNER HAS STATED HE WOULD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 23RD AND INDICATED THAT PROBLEMS SURROUNDING EUROPEAN COMMUNITY AS WELL AS OTHER CURRENT SOVERIGN GOVERMENTS DEBT CRISIS WOULD BE SOLVED----SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

NO QUESTIONS--NOTHING FURTHER CAN BE ADDED WHEN ALL THAT IS NECESSARY HAS BEEN SAID BY ME AS WELL AS OTHERS

WHEN I WAS ASKED ABOUT CASHING IN---BANKS IS MY OWN PERSONAL DECISION AND IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO INFRINGE OR IMPLY THAT DINAR BANKER IS NOT ALSO AN OPTION. DINAR BANKER HAS PROVEN TO BE A TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS TO WORK WITH. AS TO YOUR DECISION WHETHER TO USE A BANK OR CASH IN WITH DINAR BANKER--THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NONE OF MINE. I CAN'T BLAME ANYONE FOR WANTING THE BEST RATE POSSIBLE AND WOULD ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO LITERALLY SHOP AROUND FOR YOUR BEST RATE. ONCE AGAIN--DINAR BANKER HAS BEEN A VERY TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS TO DEAL WITH AND HAS MY FULLEST BLESSING AND APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE ACCOMMODATING FEATURES HE HAS OFFERED MANY, MANY, MANY PEOPLE

IT IS ALL SETTLED JUST NOT ACTIVATED YET

???? OKIE I am concerned about there being a teaser/sucker rate at first and then waiting on it going higher. The area is so unstable so how long will we have to "wait"? TY

BIBLICALLY SPEAKING---IT IS THE LAYING UP THE RICH'S AND TREASURES FOR THE END TIME WORKS WE AS CHRISTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO START DOING

?????   how do you like the new home?

LIKE THE NEW HOME---THE ROOF DON'T LEAK

???  Oakie, can a bank lose money if
they cash us out at the RV'd rate and then something happens and the rate drops
later - -are they stuck with a loss?

THATS THEIR PROBLEM

????OKIE OIL MAN did I read somewhere awhile back that you were looking for land here in Colorado??? lots out here by us at great prices -- low lol

OKIE BORN--OKIE BRED-AND WHEN I DIE---I'LL BE OKIE DEAD

??? Wasn't the managed float a condition placed by the IMF.

THAT WOULD NOT BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE--THAT EQUATES TO INSIDER TRADING INFORMATION

??? OKIE you need to come up with a little more OKIE middle.... :-D that's leaving a lot out I believe...

MIDDLE?????  HAVEN'T EVER HAD TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES YET---FLEW OVER THEM---LOOKED DOWN---AND WONDERED WHAT THEY SMELLED LIKE------ALL THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE THO

??? Okie: it will be nice to get our
lives back...I have taken days off the computer recently just to regroup, relax and spend time with husband and friends...did me a world of good

BEEN A LONG HARD JOURNEY

???  hey okie did the cold front come through there yet

NOT YET

I HOPE I HAVE HELPED SOME IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT TRANSITION IN THEIR LIVES--I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO EDUCATE YOU TO A CERTAIN DEGREE AND PREPARE YOU FOR THE BIGGEST JOB OF YOUR LIFE. HANDLING LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY IS A RESPONSIBILITY THAT FEW HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND IS GOING TO BE A SHOCK AS WELL AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR SOME OF YOU

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS--GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY WITH HEALTH AND HAPPINESS---KEEP PRAYING---CYA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 pm

"NOBODY CAN SAY THAT WE ARE NOT THERE, THE RV DID NOT HAPPEN ON THE 30TH OF JUNE AND THE ACTIVATION WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY, TOMORROW OR ANY OTHER SELECTED DAY." - Freeway Bill

I can say it, and I've been saying it for five years.  The RV didn't happen, Bill.

"BIBLICALLY SPEAKING---IT IS THE LAYING UP THE RICH'S AND TREASURES FOR THE END TIME WORKS WE AS CHRISTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO START DOING" - Okie

The Bible says nothing about end time treasures for the works that we as Christians are supposed to do.  Guys like Okie distort the Bible just like they twist news and economics to mislead people about the RV.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by nobody Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:06 pm

SamIAm -  wow, what a blast from the past!  LOL.  Thanks ~  been in this loooonnnggggg time, thanks for the 'memories'

nobody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum