Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Guru BWM:   THINGS ARE ACTIVE... DON'T PANIC... YOU ARE ON ALERT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AT ANY TIME... I KNOW YOU ARE HEARING SOME OTHER THINGS BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE HEARD AS THE 'EXCUSES' I CAN'T VALIDATE AT THIS TIME... I THINK WE HAVE A WINDOW INTO TOMORROW THEN I HAVE TO PUSH ON TO SUNDAY MORNING AGAIN... I WILL BE WATCHING TONIGHT THRU TOMORROW WHEN THE MARKETS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE PRIME OPPORTUNITIES

Guru Freeway Bill:    JUST A FEW THOUGHTS EARLY IN THE MORNING:

I woke up this morning with my heart heavy from talking to several people that are in dire need of this Blessing.

I know that you are counting on this to happen yesterday, that you need this blessing so bad. The big majority of the members here are in this situation. I, myself could sure use this blessing to happen due to economic conditions.

The situation is this for your comfort:

This IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON
When it does YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN PROBABLY EVER
POST RV, you are going to have a different problem, what to do with all of this new found money
You read this site every morning, afternoon and evening waiting and watching for this to pop

They say a watched pot never boils, well let me tell you this pot is starting to bubble up and very soon we will see it come. Then, what are you going to do? So many are thinking right now what they are, or how are they going to do until then.... GOD never gives you more than you can handle... I promise and so did he....

Today, I ask that you do your very best to put this off the front burner and go out and go to work or wherever and pretend it does not exist. Do your job to your best ability, socialize with friends, call family and friends and just have idle chit chat. Turn to the word and think of all of the people that are in much worse shape than you are and pray for them.

Since, this started many years ago, our family of PTR members have passed away and will never see this happen. No RV will replace them, pray for their families. When this does come, keep those people in your prayers.

GOD BLESS all of you and may this be the very best day without an RV you have ever had. There will be plenty of Post RV days coming and then things are going to be a lot different for all of you. To some, it will be a long term blessing and for some, believe it or not, it will be a long term curse depending on the way you handle it.

I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers today and at the end of the day. Jot down what you did today and see how much more you got accomplished not sitting at the computer waiting to see what so and so said about this impending and imminent RV.

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

Everything is still on course. This is a very complex procedure and everything has to come together for it to come through. That is why we have heard of backscreens blinking and then stopping, etc. I believe IMO that we are right on track for this to be done very soon.  We are now finally at a point where nobody can say with credibility that it will happen tonight, tomorrow or the next day .... But, we are also at a point where nobody can say with credibility that it will NOT...That is as good as it gets!

The situation is this for your comfort:  This IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON.  They say a watched pot never boils, well let me tell you this pot is starting to bubble up and very soon we will see it come...may this be the very best day without an RV you have ever had.

Guru OkieOilman:   HI GUYS--JUST A BRIEF LANDING FOR FUEL THEN BACK IN THE AIR AGAIN---BOY THIS ROCKET BOOSTER FUEL IS GETTING EXPENSIVE. SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE LEARNED OF AN ARRANGEMENT STILL BEING MADE WITH CHINA-IRAQ-THE USA-AND GREAT BRITTON BEING INVOLVED. AS I HAVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES AND I STILL WILL STICK WITH THIS SAYING--"OCTOBER WILL BE A MONTH TO REMEMBER" . I KNOW OF THE INTEL POSSESED BY OTHERS STATING ANY MINUTE AND ANY DAY AND THEY MAY BE CORRECT--I HOPE SO. BUT WILL STAY IN THE SAFETY NET OF CALLING THIS MONTH AND NOT THIS MINUTE OR SECOND. I PERSONALLY THINK WE ARE SEVERAL DAYS AWAY AND THE RATE IS GOING TO FLUXUATE WITH TIME. I WOULD LIKE THE RATE TO BE HIGH AND THE DATE BE TODAY --BUT ALL INDICATIONS FROM SOURCES SAYS--NOT YET-- I ATTENDED A FUNERAL TODAY FOR A FALLEN SOLDIER AND NOTICED AS USUAL THE AMERICAN FLAG FLYING PROUDLY ABOVE THE CEMETARY AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF--THE FLAG DOES NOT FLY BECAUSE THE WIND BLOWS IT---THE FLAG FLIES BECAUSE EACH SOLDIERS LAST BREATH BLOWS BY IT--I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND COMFORTABLE OUR BLESSING IS THIS MONTH --PERIOD.----NUFF SAID.!!!!!

Guru RedLily:  Source 1: high up in banking industry says do not expect to see RV before December (mid December) They also stated a suspect rate. (Which I will not state here, just know it is more than $1 and no floating)

Source 2: contacts in Iraq are looking for it RIGHT NOW to TOMORROW. They also said a rate of more than $4.

That is all I can share without burning my contacts!!

Guru SteveI:
  Greetings all.  I will give you a quick and short summary of what is going on.

What we "the investors of this currency" purchased it as an investment with an assumption of something at some point in time would make this an investment worth doing.

I am not going back to years that I cannot remember, however, the years I can.

Everyone wants to talk about the "LOP" theory. Go ahead but not here.

There is many news agencies reporting the removing of the "three zeros", and several other description of this process.
Once an article come out, everyone seems to jump on what that translation displays (regardless of the true meaning) of what they want to accomplish.

I really do know first hand (by our contracts and involvement) that Iraq will not do a simple "LOP" of their currency.
I have hundreds of articles that support that theory.
I see so many of you that read one article and translate it into something more than it is.

I truly feel that one you see a total, and I mean total lifting of Chapter Seven from the United Nations (UN), and the conditions that have been met behind the scenes (things that we have no clue about) are done, then they (Iraq) the country can then announce themselves as a true player in this economic global giant of a society.

You read articles that I have posted, and many of you have posted about the financial future of this country, and if you follow the money, it is very clear that they will not sustain this rate (currently) for very long.

I am not an economic major but do hold several degrees, history is not one of them, however, financially I would have never spent (undisclosed) amount of money and time in Iraq if I felt that it would never pay off.

I am truly confident that what I did was what God directed me to do. Sorry, but faith does come into play here. If you are not a believer then do not comment, but rather pass on this one.
You have other sites that want to offer calls every day, however, each and every call leads to one thing, "your investment" that you made in this currency.

I have seen no evidence (one way or another) that this is not a good investment. Again, this is an investment, and I promise you that it is a great one. I do not have all my eggs in one basket, but I have more eggs with the IQD on them. 10/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Default_tongue
Ray and I are trying our very best to do what is right for you, the followers of this site and not give you false hopes or expectations, but rather, the facts and why you should stick with it.

I agree this post is not about news but rather being faithful to your investment.

Every post I make seems to get to many sites and I am trashed in every way possible, but the truth is, I really do not care.

I am not here to win a contest but rather rally a great group of people that share the same thing in common.
I would love nothing more to quote a few great bible verses but if I did, I would get bashed until the basher's got banned.
Ray and I get many questions, but we do not have the answers, however, we both work our tails off to bring you the facts and only the facts regarding this investment.

I mentioned the other day in a post we all may need a "course correction", I took one by listening to my wife and her telling me that family is far more important.

I guess the end result is that you can believe in this investment and not let it take over your life, but rather keep it as an wonderful gift that God guided you to.

I would like to say one last thing; he who will not be counseled will not be helped.

For those that are not believers, it says:
Lord, give us ears to hear advice
From loved ones wise and humble;
So when life's challenges appear,
We will not have to stumble.
Read Exodus 18:13-24

My wife and I love you all and will keep you in our daily prayers.

Please have a safe and wonderful weekend.
God Bless.
Steve & Marion Irwin

Guru Jonnywg:   a brief update...all is still on track...and the possibility of an RV by late friday iraqi time remains. only time will tell us if this is true...and we have just had a call from a great source saying that the revaluation is still progressing...no rate no date stated other than above...as no one truly knows

THEIR IS a lot of action in the banks with major fluctuations in the dinar and ironically no flutuations in the dong.  my contacts have never seen this confusion in 20 years...the rate system is bedlam.   when the rates are released...and live in banks...auto to forex and to cashin.  the rates at the bank are all over the map which is why we cannot give a rate yet

i have just hung up from our forex/bank sources and everything is a go, i am concerned as we have been at these crossroads many times.  however, i can say to you from all honesty...this in my opinion is the real deal.  we were extremely close on monday and RV did not happen, today we are at that window again.   the rates ARE NOT LOCKED IN.   no one actually knows the rates...the dinar is totally a mistery as we have conflicting info...from $1 to $8 plus.  i have no idea when it will be locked in...but several mods in our team are consistently verifying today/tomorrow...as i am as well.

i will be monitoring bank screens...and the forex windoows the next 36 hrs until the end...IT WILL BE POSTED ON CBI,,,,,WHEN BANK IS LIVE...Be ready to celebrate on a moment's notice

it promises to be a special day...to start with there is great activity to report...the forex screens are active fore sure...the projected prices are rising and info is great...dong projection at 5 cents and dinar has risen to 6.30 and climbing. while there is no guarantees until published...it is progressing to a finished rate...also we were informed very late last night that there were some glitches in processing and that a basket with the big currencies will be posted today and if necessary continued tomorrow...our time and wait is near the end.  WE are very lucky as seberal [several?] people have come to me that the final steps are in process.

Guru Gankans:   I believe that it is not entirely in their [Iraqs'] hands, and that the people with the money control the outcomes. Also, Iraq is not ignorant enough or arrogant enough to think they have that kind of power or control.

Guru Med:   THERE IS AN ARTICLE THAT STATES THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL DINAR OUT IS ONLY 4 TRILLION IN HARD CURRENCY.  AUTIONS ARE...HUGE.  THEY ARE SETTING RECORDS ON HOW MUCH IS BEING RECOVEREDBY CBI.  I HAD SAID THIS ENDS ONE OF TWO WAYS, EITHER PARLIAMENT DOES THE RIGHT THING WHICH OK, THEY ARE NOT OR SHABS SAYS ENOUGH.  WE KNOW HE HAS THE IMF ON HIS BACK.   SALEH CAN DEFEND THE MONETARY POLICY BUT THE IMF TOLD THEM BOTH IT SUCKED AND NEEDED IMMEDIATE CHANGE.  THEY WERE TOLD THAT IN THE FALL OF 2010 AND HERE WE ARE A YEAR LATER WITH THE IMF SAYING THE SAME CRAP.

Guru Mailman17:   SHABS JUST MAY DO THIS AND LET PARLIMENT EXPLAIN THEIR DELAYS TO THE PEOPLE.  I THINK SHABS WILL DO WHAT HE MUST AND ON SCHEDULE...WHETHER OR NOT HE HAS THE GOIS APPROVAL...THAT IS OUR WINDOW.  I ALSO THINK SHABS DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GO THAT LONG...HE HAD FAITH IN HIS FELLOW COUNTRYMEN...HE WONT MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN..

Guru TNT Tony:  ONCE AGAIN WE ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION THAT THINGS ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION....WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY

Guru Frank26:   It is the security of the banks that is extremely important to Shabibi right now because of all the corruption and counterfeiting. Shabibi is working on this right now. He’s tying all of the banks together and securing them. These will be some of the latest most advanced mechanisms being put into place. Security! There are laws being passed for authorizing the new payroll, the new lower denoms, and the new rate.

Frank says that Iraqia TV shows nothing of interest right now. Every hour on the hour they repeat much of the same information, but there is information that does get out to the people and it’s not all from the TV. Frank wants us to make notes. Find the time to go the CBI website and to the currency auctions spreadsheet and look for key factors and indicators for their inflation climbing over the last 6 – 7 months. They define this by selling their currency. What they show is of great value. Their M2 figures are only 4 trillion dinars left in Iraq. They only have to be responsible for 10% of that money. The key factor indicators are because they were selling dinars?? How so? Because they were selling the lower denoms!They have moved the LDs into their proper positions into the banks around the world. They didn’t define the movement of the dinars. Trace it back. Even China is waiting to see those numbers. Inflation was controlled by the selling of dinar, but they didn’t define the movements. The inflation is of the rank of 1 decimal and not 2. Really? We’ll see…

They have moved the LDs throughout the world into their proper places. The TV is showing nothing but re-runs. There is nothing of value right now. They are stalling! Frank finds this very interesting.

Guru Bulldog75:   This "Mystery Novel Dong & Hour to Hour Watch Continues" and is still in effect with anticipated 'Rate Posts' forthcoming in any combination during the next few hours/days with countries being posted in no particular order or basket over a 4 day period. This is like an Agatha Christie 'Mystery Novel' unfolding with dramatic details, little by little. There is definite major movements 'NOW' as we speak with screens 'ticking' back and forth ready to post rates at any hour/time, I M H O. This is definitely our week. We pray and know that our 'Heavenly Father' has chosen to deliver our Gifts of Love and Currency at this time. WE are in a state of Thanksgiving for His Blessings. Dong comes at .05 Tomorrow/Friday in first Basket; I Q D comes over 4.50 later next week/Monday in 3rd Basket of the latter baskets. Costa Rica comes tomorrow with Dong. Amen.

People's Dinar Member Story:  my buddy is back for a short while from iraq. he is in the army, stationed just outside of baghdad and inside the green zone. he was filling me in on all kinds of interesting stories from his 2+ years over there.

he confirmed a lot of things we already know. he said all troops are required to be completely out of iraq by december 27 of this year. he had major reservations on this, saying iraq is NOWHERE near ready for this... but they are ordered to withdraw. he is going back next month just to tear down his base and what they built while there.

of course i had to ask him about the dinar. i asked him if he had any. his response was "over there i do." he explained that he's not allowed to take a single dinar out of iraq. i asked him why he thought that was, and he said without a doubt, they're afraid the soldiers will become wealthy by being invested in their currency. i asked him if he's allowed to buy dinar, and he said they are not... can't even buy any from a currency dealer while in the states. he said he can exchange USD for dinar while over there, but it stays in iraq. he is not allowed to take any out of country. thought this was interesting. their border control is insane, and they look for many things leaving and entering the country. dinar is specifically one of them.

nothing major... just thought i'd pass it along.

DV Member Bank Story:  About 10 mins Ago I Called 3 different Bank Of America Locations Here in Memphis Tennessee.

My Question 1st Question- What Middle East Currencies Do You all Exchange?

BOA REP- Israel, Jordan and Kuwait

I Asked- What About The Iraqi Dinar?

BOA Rep- We Dont Nor Have any plans to deal in The IQD...

I Asked -Why/

BOA- Our Citizens Have No Use For That Currency, (Vacations, Trips, etc

I Said- Thank You

Now I Know Everyone Is Gonna Say That They Were Given The "Automated' Answer, But Maybe Its Not Smoke And Mirrors...  Maybe They Will Deal In The IQD Eventually But As of Right Now i Cant See How All These "Well-Informed" people are Seeing So Much Activity On Bank Screens....
GO BETTER IRAQ....GO RV SOON

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum