Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:44 am

Guru Jonnywg:  I feel TONY is a wealth of knowlege, has formidable contacts and is kept in line by PAM. He speaks from verified information. I do not know DAN.  I cannot really address others and their opinion........

we are in a great situation right now. the bank windows are adjusting the rate and it is climbing, forex now shows a projected rate...i truly feel that we are in the last 2 days

MAJOR ACTIVITY AT BANKS AND I THINK THAT misinfo abounds with others...we will get more today and it is still activating in banks...so we continue to wait

another night with no obvious RV...but many rumours...rumours have been rampant all night.   we are hearing that there may be a teaser rate issued...$1 for IQD,  SO do not be shocked.   as you know i deal with numbers, and the visuals that i can see for myself, high rates can be justified but are they necessary??  depends on the vision of SHABIBI.  APPARENTLY ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE made in IRAQ...we will verify those comments.  personnally i feel the RV could happen any second.

Although we verified last night that Forex showed 5 cents for the VND dong.....the rate is back to the 20600=$1 USD. We are continuing our monitoring and verifications

just a short note for the class, we are in a great situation right now. the bank windows are adjusting the rate and it is climbing, forex now shows a projected rate that i will reveal at 6am. BWM IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROVIDERS OF INFO,,,and you can learn a lot from him.....i cannot stay tonight as sleep is needed....... i truly feel that we are in the last 2 days......jonnywg

Guru BWM:
  THE ORDER OF THE CURRENCIES HAS "MOVED" MEANING THAT WHAT WAS EXPECTED AS FAR AS WHERE THE DINAR WOULD BE MAY HAVE CHANGED...POSSIBLY SOONER THAN EXPECTED IN THE ORDER...BANKS ARE STANDING BY... PERHAPS NOT AT THE TELLER SCREENS (THAT WOULD MEAN YOU WERE CASHING OUT) BUT THINGS ARE HAPPENING HERE AND OTHER PLACES THAT LEAD THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME...IT WILL BE VIRAL PROLLY QUICKER THAN ANY GLOBAL NEWS HAS EVER TAKEN PLACE SO STAND BY AND LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.  THIS RV IS ANYTHING BUT USUAL... THIS IS THE SINGLE EVENT IN YOUR LIFETIME THAT YOU WILL DISCUSS WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN THAT CHANGED THEIR LIVES AND YOURS FOREVER... IF YOU MANAGE IT PROPERLY

Guru Bear5642:   I CAN TELL EVERYONE THAT WE SHOULD SEE THIS HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE MONTH...IT WILL NOT GO PAST NOVEMBER 3RD PERIOD NUFF SAID.  YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE HIGH RATES THAT EVERYONE IS PUTTING OUT THERE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, IT WILL NOT BE NEAR THE KUWAIT DINAR AT FIRST.  IT SEEMS LIKE WHAT I SAID LAST WEEK HAS COME TO PAST, NO RV OVER THE WEEKEND, NO RV THIS WEEK AND WILL NOT SEE IT OVER THE WEEKEND.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   From contacts in Iraq Shabibi's speech was not that big of a deal.  Shabibi gave an everything is "OK" speech, everything he talked about was in the future, in the future, in the future.  Speech was done on behalf of the Iraq people to make them feel better.  Alawi stepped aside for other issues, he is not healthy.  Alawi is not stepping down so he can step up, this is not true, he is stepping down to step down.  Erbil is not complete, Ministers not completely announced, we are moving forward. I don't think the banks know what is going on.   We are sitting days, maybe weeks from an announcement of the revaluation of this currency.  This is what I have been told and what I believe, we are almost there.

Guru Adam Montana:    regarding the break, it's not a disruptive factor in my opinion.  they aren't closing the doors completely and however they handle the 'break", they knew it was coming so it's not a surprise therefore it's already factored in. the only people "surprised" by it are the Gurus that predict RV every single Monday.  Iraq is moving the RIGHT way...if you want an RV by tomorrow, you may be dissapointed - but if you're ok with waiting a little longer than tomorrow, there is nothing to be concerned about.  Forget the dates, rates, and the potential return, don't buy more than you can afford to lose.

Allawi is not stepping down from the government, he will still be a part of this investment, this is a GOOD development.  in his own words, he is stepping away "for the good of Iraq".  this is AWESOME, because for a very long time we have seen delay after delay over the political struggle between the Sunnis (Allawi's supporters) and the rest of the country.  with Allawi officially stating that he is "renouncing" the current government, but at the same time officially "stepping back" from the political tug-of-war...this gives us an opening to actually RESOLVE and MOVE FORWARD. in my opinion, this is great for the value of dinar and puts us on track for a 2011 RV.  I think it could happen by Thanksgiving but I feel even more confident that we should see it by the end of the year.

Guru Poppy3:  wHAT ABOUT THE $2.00 PLUS RATE I suspect that was a negotiated deal with that group only. I am sure when this thing goes global history will show that the RV occurred on June 30 just as it was planned. The 26 countries that raised cane back last dec. about the extention that the UN nation was asking these countries to grant IRAQ the extention. YET NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE SAID A WORD ABOUT THEIR 180 BILLION . I also have a friend that goes to my church that works for exxon as a geologist and he and his team along with Haliburtons team where sent home two months early ON JUNE 15 and he stated they where going to send everyone home if the companies where not paid by June 30th AS AGREED ??? He returned to Iraq on July 5th ?? THEY GOT PAID IN RV'ED MONEY. Iraq has been making deals with individual companies and other countries every since June 30. It's like they and our gov. have approved just enough of the budget to keep things moving.. THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE RV GLOBALLY VERY SOON . THINGS ARE LINING UP FAST NOW. POPPY3 (poppy2 is now poppy3)

Guru Freeway Bill:   Some information came in today that we will see a lower number at the beginning and to "hold on" because the "real" rate will appear later on, but soon leading us to face a choice on how much, if any to cash in and how much to hold. I can clear this up in one statement folks, and please do whatever you want to do, but you give me a solid cash in rate of over $ 3.00 and I am going skipping to the bank to cash out enough dinar to take care of any financial problems I may ever have and then I "may" hold some for a bigger amount, or I may not....

I have said all along that the rate will come out high, and I have been bashed for that. I have studied this carefully and I still believe we will see a high rate from the get go. Shabibi asked to come out at a high rate from the beginning and the higher the rate, the better for Iraq. Therefore, I am sticking at a much higher rate than $ 3 and I won't even care if I am wrong.....

All I will say is that the intel that I have gotten today and yesterday has not changed from the intel I had last weekend. With all due respect to Dan, I think this baby is going to pop any minute... I got a very good call this morning from Banker in US Territory saying that he had gotten a tentative "on call" that he would get if the RV was ready to go any minute and that is what I still believe.... Tony and I are getting the same intel different sources.

Guru Bulldog75:   STATEMENT: WE HAVE FOUND FROM SEVERAL INTEL REPORTS, THAT THE BANK SCREENS ARE ‘TICKING’ BACK AND FORTH WITH DIFFERENT RATES. THESE ARE "TEMP TEST RATES". THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED RATE CHANGES AS OF NOW, AS THE SCREENS WILL NOT KEEP THE RATE "LOCKED IN" DUE TO THESE "TICKS" AND "TEST RATES". THE DONG WAS ON A "TEMP TEST RATE" FOR AWHILE, BUT THEN WAS MOVED BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL RATE. WE WILL ADVISE U WHEN A RATES GET A 'FINAL LOCK'. NOTHING IS A FACT UNTIL PROVEN. FULL MOON IS NOW IN IRAQ. THESE ARE POSITIVE SIGNS THAT WE ARE VERY NEAR. WE WILL BE BACK LATER. TY!

We are about to witness the D O O R open. Pls. No Questions. Yes, we are ahead of the Curve. Only from O O M. Patience Please. We will bring this to you minute by minute. Johhny is working screens. Okie and I have the Intel phones. You will not find this on Forex or Banks...yet. Thank You for your patience.

Guru Frank26:  Frank says that Iraqia TV shows nothing of interest right now. Every hour on the hour they repeat much of the same information, but there is information that does get out to the people and it’s not all from the TV. Frank wants us to make notes. Find the time to go the CBI website and to the currency auctions spreadsheet and look for key factors and indicators for their inflation climbing over the last 6 – 7 months. They define this by selling their currency. What they show is of great value. Their M2 figures are only 4 trillion dinars left in Iraq. They only have to be responsible for 10% of that money. The key factor indicators are because they were selling dinars?? How so? Because they were selling the lower denoms!They have moved the LDs into their proper positions into the banks around the world. They didn’t define the movement of the dinars. Trace it back. Even China is waiting to see those numbers. Inflation was controlled by the selling of dinar, but they didn’t define the movements. The inflation is of the rank of 1 decimal and not 2. Really? We’ll see…

So the .86 is not good enough now? So now they will take the Ernst and Young’s recommendation and considered $1.30. Hmm.

Frank sings and prays and ends the call.

Guru TerryK:   REMEMBER ITS GOING TO BE A GLOBAL REBOOT.  THEY HAVE TO ALL BE ALIGNED BEFORE IRAQ WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN.   THEY ALL HAVE TO BE IN AGREEMENT AS THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT ALL CURRIENCIES AND ALL BE READY FOR THE CHANGES.  WE WILL CROSS THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER

SO WHAT’S THIS CRAP I HEARD YESTERDAY ABOUT THE DONG?  BUT I GOT EXCITED WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE DURING A TRAINING CLASS I ALMOST STOPPED WHAT I WAS DOING TO GO  CASH IN. WELL I CALLED MY GUYS ABOUT IT LATER IN THE DAY AND THEY TOLD ME NO WAY WOULD IT BE COMING OUT THAT LOW....NOR WOULD IT BE COMING OUT BY ITSELF. THEY HAVE TO ALL BE ALIGNED BEFORE IRAQ WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND REALLY WITH THE OIL COUNTRIES. I REALLY CAN’T SAY THEY ARE HOLDING THEM UP. I JUST KNOW FROM A REAL GOOD BUDDY THAT THEY ALL HAVE TO BE IN AGREEMENT AS THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT ALL CURRIENCIES AND ALL BE READY FOR THE CHANGES

Guru Bluwolf:   no there are no words of wisdom coming out all is silent and no the dong did not rv, in fact none have rv as of yet,  please remember that all currencies will come out at the same time. Period . all banks have so much extra money stashed in for your cashin.  all flickering front screens have stopped since 10:00 am est yesterday.  all banking personal in PR have been training on filling out the fincen 104 since last Thursday, alot of manager meetings going on as we speak, so all looks good so far.   we are just waiting for the banks signal, no delays.  The China issue could go both ways.  all countries are in the basket and must be ready to go, but the greedy must step down

Guru OkieOilman:   STILL GETTING NOTHING BUT IMMINENT INTEL IN. SOME CLASSIFIED AT THIS MOMENT. EVERYTHING IS STILL ON TRACK AND AS I SAID YESTERDAY AND I STATED IT AS ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE THAT OCT IS OUR MONTH. A RATE FOR THE DINAR AND DONG WAS GREEN AND LIVE ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES YESTERDAY--SEEMS LIKE THEIR TESTING THE SYSTEM AS WE SPEAK---ALL THE BETTER FOR US.

POINT OF INTEREST. THE DONG DID SHOW UP FOR SEVERAL HOURS ON BANK AND FOREX SCREENS AT 5 CENTS TODAY---AS OF ABOUT AN HOUR AGO IT DROPPED BACK TO THE 20,000 DONG TO THE DOLLAR. VERY STRANGE OCCURENCE--DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BUT THEY MAY STILL BE TESTING THE SYSTEM. HOPEFULLY MAYBE TOMORROW THE RATE WILL BE LOCKED AND UNABLE TO CHANGE

(via Ghost):
PREPARE FOR INITIAL RATE OF DINAR NOT BEING WHAT YOU WANT---IT WILL TAKE 90 DAYS TO REACH IT'S FINAL RATE.   LETS SAY FOR CONJECTURE SAKE THEIR ARE A SUCKER RATE OF 1 BUCK FOR 1 DINAR--OK THEN THE BANK SENDS IT TO THE UST. THE UST ALREADY HAS AN AGREED RATE OF EXCHANGE WITH IRAQ. THE UST NEVER RETURNS THE DINAR TO IRAQ AND HOLDS IT AS A FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE--THERE ARE A VAST DIFFERENCE IN THE SUCKER RATE AND THE UST RATE WHICH IS PROFIT TO THE UST NOT TO MENTION THE TAXES THEY GET. SINCE THE USA IS GOING TO HOLD THE DINAR IN THE USA THE DINAR NEVER RETURNS TO IRAQ. INSTEAD OF RETURNING DINAR THE USG THEN INTURN BARTERS FOR OIL. SO ALL THE DINAR DOES NOT EVEN GO BACK INTO IRAQ---END RESULT---THE R/V COSTS IRAQ-----ARE YOU READY FOR THIS????-----NOTHING!!!!!!-----PRETTY SMART ISN'T IT?

Guru Phoenix3333:   A lot of rumors out there.  One rumor is about a speech, I hope that one turns out to be true, sounds very hopeful. Looking at the big picture, things are looking really good.  IQD  - unchanged still trading at the artificial exchange rate as per a top secret, super secret, inside, top level 3 letter agency known as the CBI...shhhhhh!! Just google Central Bank of Iraq and you will have your own inside link to your own 3 letter agency, known as the CBI. LOL  How long, hopefully not long.  I personally think we will see it very soon.

DV Member Bank Story:  I have never posted a rumor on any site ever,I've been invested with this for over 5 years and worked for a contractor in Iraq for 4 years.

I went to my bank today(BankofAmerica),to make a deposit ,I saw 1 of the private bankers standing there not looking to busy,so I walked over and asked if she could help me with a foreign currency exchange,and of course she said sure...lol..and I asked her about the Dinar,she kinda laughed and gave me that bank smile,giveme a minute and I will grab our currency book...

Well she turned to the IQD page and look dumbfounded,and looked at me and said that is now a tradeable currency any one of the tellers can help you with your transaction..so I got in line to wait on next teller and I overheard her tell someone she wanted to take care of my business(WOOHOOO Front of the line).

she asked me how much I had to exchange,and spent the next 10 minutes finding nothing on the IQD,She told me there was 0,no rate what so ever,and the screen was just blank,so I said thank you very much ,can u deposit this check for me...she said yes and then asked have I been able to help you today?I said yes mamn more then you know..and she said the only thing I can figure ,is corporate is waiting for the rate to post because as of last month it was untradeable in our book...thanks and have a nice day...

I'm sure I'll probably get bashed over this ..but I don't care cuz I've dodged bullets,motars,and IED's over there and these forums are not so bad....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum