Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 am

Guru Purplehelmet300:   do not worry - all is done and we are very very close and you will like the rate. FORGET the 7-22 days and 52 days - AND yes the rate is HIGH!

Guru Freeway Bill:
  The journey that we have been on forever, it seems, from what I have heard today like it is nearing the end.  I pray to God that all of this intel is true as if it is, we are going to be in a wonderful situation!  The best thing that I can tell you is that no information has changed as far as going the wrong way since Friday. I believe that we could see it anytime now but it is not in my hands. I actually think we will hear about it before we see it and then we will watch the CBI site and watch it pop up!

News getting better as the day goes on.  It started this morning and as the day goes by, it is getting better!   The entity that holds the RV right now is moving forward as of this morning. Also, the ISX is getting ready and they cannot do that without an RV.  Looks like it's going to be a good 24 hours ... hope!

IMO we are in the process and are ready to go.  [a rate guess?]  U know where I feel it will be...8.47 usd,  Imo.   I have always said it would be high.  [do we have a time table?] -Now through monday.  Iraq done. IMF done. UST ready. Banks ready. I am ready. Nuff said.

Guru Bluwolf:   just for the record all 156 countries have to come out at the same time, so do not fall for smoke and mirrors, and I do mean ALL ok, banks are more than ready, and there are no glitches and they never were any. the rate will be a very high one and yes there is only one basket period.

they are not trying to get China to rv that is just a front, they are trying to get China to lower their rate, to control the rate now how sick can this be, China wants its  $6.50 USD and the US is the hold up. Greed and abuse of power how sickening

Guru ScottiG:    I can comfortably state that I believe we are within a 7 to 22 day window. I will state that at the very outside it could go 52 days but based on the most recent information received yesterday, it is most likely that we will realize the adjustment in rates by the 31st of this month. The information I read about the CBI and the IMF meeting aligns with some information I have relative to China.   China is a player in this investment and they are relevant to the final release.  there are two possible scenarios... Scenario A would have a low release rate of the IQD and VND and scenario B has a higher rate IQD and VND as well as a major player adjusting their currency as well! Scenario B is the one most likely to satisfy everyone globally but much rests on the rate the CBI releases.

Guru Foghorn:   I have uncovered some interesting facts that point to the reason...why we haven't seen the Iraqi Dinar revalued yet.  all intel we keep hearing that is based within the United States, be it bank stories or contacts with three letter agencies or even "highly placed Government Officials" is all coming from none implementing sources. (SOURCES NOT MAKING THE FINALE DECISION). Yes, some of what we hear is true from these sources, but still has nothing to do with the actual activation of the RV.  Iraq is making great progress, but just not enough quite yet to move completely forward with the revalue yet. they are still under chapter 7, despite what others have been saying, and the are still under the United Nations Assistants for another year. Along with that, they have huge issues to over come, political, security and developmental. All of which will take time to resolve. As for Dr. Shabibi or the Minister of Justice going on Iraqi TV and telling the people the Dinar is to increase in value soon, or the "printing of cash in instructions" that supposedly appeared in a Iraqi news paper is nothing more then a stall tactic to try to quit the masses forming against their government. They have been lying to their people for years and will continue to do so.

Guru Bear5642:   THERE IS REALLY NO NEGATIVE INTEL ON MY END AND I HOPE CHINA COMPLIES WITH EVERYTHING AND IT WILL BE IN OUR FAVOR

Guru Jonnywg:   5:09 AM  Well I fully expected to get my 4 hrs sleep and wake up to some special news. My information was that there was great activity and that that we would see a change in the CBI rate to the $USD……….. this may have happened……but we have not been able to verify it yet the Iraqi stock market opens today 4am EST and must be settled by noon EST……

Today is hopeful. At 9:30 am I will have access to international screens. I am trying to get verifications of activities now. As we have stated for a while there is a specific order to the RV. As of 1:30 am EST, the stars were aligned, the wind was in the right direction ,,,, I was standing on my good leg and facing the southwest...... many here also had their fingers crossed....BUT. The next step did not appear

Noon here is 7pm in Iraq I believe. According to my sources and the help of all the mods this step was supposed to happen by 3am EST……. I will find out this am and post the truth …GOOD NEWS OR BAD. ONE of my financial contacts has just responded so give me a minute... there will be no sugarcoating.

It is 1:40 pm in Iraq now........ it is usual to post before or after the business day....about 4.5 hrs from now.........which is 11am est to noon. With the information provided yesterday I feel the RV is still on track and we will have to wait until the rest of today's information is available.

It's a bit tougher for me today because banks are not open but.....the major banks are cooperating with us and will make info available this morning......they want the RV TOO. We will wait for the personnel and I.T. employees to get to work and come back to give info - feathers or tar....we will tell it as it is.
Chase and Wells Fargo will be open MONDAY FOR CURRENCIES

my associates have been in the bank, they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank...only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD.   they were not able to get volume or other info.  they advised that extra money is in the bank, another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason.   they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.   Chase Manhattan and WF will open currency depts MONDAY accross USA.   IF the RV happens every bank will cash out the premium cutomers first...be thinking Wed or THURS and a big IF the RV happens.  the only neg news is that the MY 527 trilateral agreement extended....expires today or tomorrow i feel.   i did not declare the rv,...but what appears to be a journey near its end.

VERIFIED...The iraqi stock market opened this morning and successfully closed...you could buy pepsi shares for 2/10th of a cent...unless they rv'd in iraq.  if stock market price at 1170 to one we could buy control of pepsi for $200,000.   we also found wheat contracts for sale...50,000 tons of wheat for sale at $600 dollars to bid under old value of dinar.  what this means is that they are not stupid,,,, they will not sell these items for such a ridiculously low price.  rv's take time...and this is with 150 plus countries...so we wait.  i think this is solid that we are still in the game and moving forward.  I AM NOT STATING THAT THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RV

Today is hopeful... As we have stated for a while there is a specific order to the RV. As of 1:30 am EST, the stars were aligned, the wind was in the right direction ,,,, I was standing on my good leg and facing the southwest...... many here also had their fingers crossed....BUT, The next step did not appear.   With the information provided yesterday I feel the RV is still on track, we will have to wait until the rest of today's information is available.  the major banks are cooperating with us and will make info available this morning......they want the RV TOO.  Chase and Wells Fargo will be open MONDAY FOR CURRENCIES.  The rate showing is $5.77 on the screens for the currency people at 2 of the major banks...updated.

Newshound Bondlady:    maliki said no further meetings would be needed all problems were settled,  since allawi quit no need for any more.  Saleh said that the Inflation in Iraq will continue to increase and Saleh said that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund in February of 2010.  the imf told them to raise there reserves and raise there exchange rates, so then u saw where i said yesterday that it looked like the imf just gave them their blessing?

Guru Bulldog75:  IMF HEAVY ACTIVITY CONTINUES: LET'S MAKE SURE WE FOLLOW 'GODS LIGHT AND LOVE' NOT THE EGO PATH OF DARKNESS. APPLES DO NOT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. LET OUR GARDENS BE FREE OF WEEDS. LET US KNOW THAT OUR PATH SHOULD BE FULL OF LIGHT AND LOVE, FOR ONLY ONE HAS TO ACCOUNT ONLY TO GOD. WE FOLLOW ONLY GOD, NOT FALSE PROPHETS. WE PRAY FOR OKIE AND HIS HEALTH. PLEASE LET US ALL, RESPECT THAT. WE KNOW HE IS A BORN LEADER AND MEANT TO BE HERE. WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR OKIE AND OUR STAFF. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. AMEN. (part 1 of 3)

PART 2 OF 3:  IMF SERIOUS ACTIVITY. KNOW THAT OUR DAY IS SO CLOSE. THE FIRST BASKET WILL HAVE THE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING THE LONGEST IN YEARS AND NEED THE 'ACTIVATION THE MOST' FOR THEIR ECONOMY. THESE SHOULD BE THE SMALLER , MORE ISOLATED COUNTRIES. THERE ARE SOME 'REAL SLEEPERS HERE' THAT TIER 1 AND 2 WILL CASH IN AND MAKE MEGA BUCKS. SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES WERE NOT EVEN LISTED ON THE 'UNITED NATIONS LIST' UNTIL LAST SATURDAY. PREPARE. THE TIME IS VERY NEAR. GOLD/SILVER SHOULD RISE RIGHT BEFORE RATE ACTIVATION AND THEN AGAIN SHARPLY THEREAFTER. IMF IS AWAITING THE NEAR PERFECT MARKET TIMING ($$$ AND OIL) WHICH IS NOT CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE, BUT RATHER INFLUENCED BY ELITE. THE IMF IS HAVING SERIOUS ACTIVITY NOW. WE ARE VERY CLOSE!

(PART 3 OF 3) THERE CONTINUES TO BE HEAVY CORRESPONDENCE AND ACTIVITY IN THE 3 LETTER ORGS AND ITS CONSTANT. IMHO, THE PERFECTION OF RATE POSTS IS VERY NEAR IN ALL SECTORS. IT APPEARS THE IQD RATE WILL BE GREATER THAN THE 4.40 ORIGINALLY PROJECTED WEEKS/MONTHS AGO. I WILL NOT STATE A DEFINITE RATE. AS I STATED WEEKS AGO, BASKETS WILL COME IN MULTIPLES , ALL WITHIN A 1-2 DAY PERIOD. TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS WITH SECURITY AND BANK ACCOUNTS. WE URGE YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTIONS TO PROTECT ALL AREAS OF YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS. GIVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO NO ONE AND USE YOUR PASSPORTS FOR ALL IDS. PREPARE TO BUY AS MANY GOLD AND SILVER US COINS AS U POSSIBLY CAN GATHER FOR THEY WILL DISSAPPEAR WITHIN DAYS AFTER CASHIN. BUY NO FOREIGN COINS. USE ONLY YOUR COUNTRY'S COINAGE. THE TIME IS VERY NEAR AND WE ACCEPT OUR BLESSINGS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY REVALUATION. KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED AND MEANT TO BE HERE AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. WE THANK AND PRAISE OUR "KING OF KINGS" FOR HIS GIFTS WHICH COME IN THE NOW, HIS TIME, VERY SOON. AMEN.

SUGGESTED LIST OF COINS TO BUY, NOW OR ASAP, IMHO: 1) NO FOREIGN COINS OF ANY NATURE 2). SILVER 'CULLS' WHICH MEANS WORN, ALMOST UNREADABLE IN DIMES, QTRS, HALVES, AND DOLLARS 3.) 1 OZ SILVER ROUNDS 1986-CURRENT 4.) US GOLD $20 PIECES 6.) 1 OZ ROUND gOLD US 7.) BUY NO DIAMONDS, GEMS, STONES OR FOREIGN CURRENCY NEVER EVER. 8.) IF IN DOUBT, BUY SILVER; ITS SMALLER AND MORE LIQUID. AMEN. BLESSINGS.

Guru DuckBoy: 
Recap:
Erbil/Arbil - Done, in law, in the Gazette.
Article 140 - Done but not implemented.
HCL - Done.
Rate - around $4.25.
Rate Change - maybe tonight on Forex.
Meeting Tomorrow - just formality to announce changes

Guru Med:   HE [SHABIBI] WILL FOLLOW THE PROCESS.  I AM SURE IF THEY DO THE 2ND READING AGAIN ON MONDAY AND SINCE EVERYONE HAS SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THIS IS A DONE DEAL.  I DID READ THAT THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE 3 READINGS ON AVG IS 30 DAYS. NOW WE ARE WAY PAST THAT BECAUSE OF STOPPAGE OF PARLIAMENT.  HOW LONG THIS TIME ARE THEY OFF STARTING THE 15TH...THERE IS NO WAY THEY ARE OUT FOR 60 DAYS, THAT WOULD TAKE THEM TO XMAS BREAK.  THIS IS TO THE POINT OF REDICULOUS

Guru OkieOilman (via Ghost):  OKIE RECEIVED MOST POSITIVE NEWS REGARDING THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE---SEEMS TO INDICATE THINGS TO COME.  ECONOMIC NOTIFICATION'S ARE NOW CIRCULATING AROUND THE GLOBE.  FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NOW RECEIVING UPDATED INFORMATION PRESENTLY.  POLITICAL SITUATION HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER IN IRAQ.  CHINA IS NOW THE PROMULGATING FACTOR.  ANOTHER SIMPLIFICATION--THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE WILL ONLY BE ACTIVE WHEN WORLD WIDE EXCHANGES ARE OPEN TO TRADE WITH THEM.

BELIEVE ME--OKIE AND MYSELF DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS---BUT THRU EXPERIENCE WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOME OF YOU THAT HASN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE AND WE ONLY WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU AND HELP YOU. WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IS A COMPLETE DIFFERENT LIFE STYLE BECAUSE OF YOUR FINANCES. WE JUST WANT TO BE SURE YOU HAVE VIABLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE AND NOT SEE YOU TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY OTHERS.--WE ARE ONLY HERE TO SERVE---LIKE OKIE SAYS--WE'RE ONLY MESSENGERS

THIS IS EXPERIENCE SPEAKING NOW-----YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE HAVE A LARGER RESPONSIBILITY THAN YOU WILL HAVE MANAGING A LARGE PORTFOLIO OF INVESTMENTS OR YOUR MONEY---IT IS AN ALL TIME CONSUMING JOB--SO BE PREPARED---IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST HAVING A LARGE BANK ACCOUNT AND GOING OUT AND SPENDING MONEY----MUCH--MUCH MORE

WHEN ANY OF YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT ADVICE--ASK 2 QUESTIONS---HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS----AND THE SECOND AND MOST CRITICAL QUESTION IS THIS------ARE YOU SALARIED OR ARE YOU ON COMMISSION---THAT WILL TELL THE STORY
WHEN THIS IS OVER AND NOT BEFORE I WILL TELL YOU WHERE THE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS PLACE TO PARK YOUR MONEY WITH IMPUNITY AND SAFETY

TO A CERTAIN EXTENT YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PRECIOUS METALS BUT CONSIDER SILVER OVER GOLD BECAUSE THE PERCENTAGE POTENTIAL IS FAR GREATER IN SILVER AND ALSO DON'T FORGET-----IN 1933 THE USG CONFISCATED GOLD FROM PRIVATE CITIZENS AND THEREFORE HAS SET A PRESIDENT OF WHAT MAY HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE

IF YOU DON'T TITHE YOU CAN NOT DO AS MUCH WITH THE 100% AS YOU COULD HAVE WITH THE 90% AFTER TITHEING---I HAVE PROVED THAT TO MYSELF

THIS HAS BEEN A PLEASANT TIME FOR ME TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS THAT WILL BE CRITICAL TO EACH OF YOU POST R/V--THANKS FOR GETTING NUERONS CIRCULATING THAT HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR A LONG TIME--I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS WORK THEIR WAY THRU THIS MAZE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum