Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:00 am

Guru TNT Tony:   the info we have now is all great! It is still in process and just trying to make it through! Our other sources have confirmed [Guru] johnnywg's info as to rates and where we are at this time! Have a great weekend ...WE should be at the end NOW..

Guru Jonnywg
:  everything is a step closer....stay grounded.   I M NOT CALLING THE RV... REVIEW other posts with respect and make up your own mind

Is it safe to say that this RV is in the hands of the IMF and we can no longer worry about what day it is in Iraq or what time of the day ie whether the CBI is open or not, or if it is their Holy Day, etc...rate on screens 5.77.... the rates are being updated... we are at the end this weekend... there are at least 5 baskets processing... iqd is 4th.  i have not declared an rv... but i feel it is being attempted this time.  i think they are really trying to end it here but no guarrantees.

the 72 hour window expired at 3pm.  the powers behind the rv decided to continue and extended the trilateral agreement to monday.  i can tell you right now that the codes are still active at 2 major banks.

Guru Bluwolf:   we are just waiting for all banks to get the permission to start the cash in.  we are waiting on the issues with China to be over and done with  and all 156 counties should be rv'ing very soon.  listen up do not believe any news coming out of Iraq right now for they are smoke and mirrors.

remember something I said a while back, watch out for China.  they had promise that if Iraq was to rv officially that they would to.  China knows that Iraq should come out very high in its rv, so they play in with their numbers.  a high rate in China only means a much higher rate coming out of Iraq...you now can imagine what Iraqs rate should be.  China so happens to have the most progressive and intelligent of economic gurus in the world.  they know what they are doing and they play in at the correct time, imo now is that time.  it could just pop up at any time now, everything is on schedule.

Guru TerryK:   SO I GET THIS CALL YESTERDAY AFTERNOON FROM MY SOURCE. HE SITTING IN A LITTLE CAFE IN DC, AND HE TELLS ME, AND GET THIS, THE GOV IS OUT OF MONEY, SO THEY JUST SENT OUT ANOTHER ORDER TO MAKE MORE. DOES THAT GUY NOT GET IT? YOU JUST CAN’T PRINT MORE! THAT IS LIKE ME SAYING I’M NOT OUT OF MONEY I HAVE MORE CHECKS IN THE CHECKBOOK. MY DOPE SMOKING BANKING BUDDY IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB. RUMOR IS THEY ARE GOING TO CLOSE HIS BANK SOON

NOW HERE IS THE NEXT THING MY BUDDY TOLD ME WHO IS AT THE CAFE DRINKING COFFEE YESTERDAY, IS THAT EVERYTING IS A GO FOR THE RV …IF SOMEONE WOULD STOP PLAYING WITH TAX LAWS THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO. BUT THAT’S THE SCUTTLE BUTT IN HIS DEPT…NO PROOF OF THAT SINCE I ASKED FOR IT. JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I STOPPED PUTTING UP ARTICLES ONLY BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM WERE SMOKE -AND MANY WERE RE-ISSUES WITH NEW DATES ON THEM. 

NOW I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER THING CLEAR.  WE HAVE NOT KICKED RAY OFF OF THIS SITE.  I JUST REMOVED HIS BANNER FROM THE SITE IS ALL.  RAY IS A MEMEBER AND COMES INTO THE ROOM. SO FOR YOU BASHERS OUT THERE THAT FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO BASH ME FOR MAKING A CALL NOT TO HAVE HIS BANNER ON MY SITE THEN YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER SITE.  I WAS NOT A PARTNER WITH RAY NOR DID I HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE WITH HIS TRUSTS…..I JUST FELT IT WAS TIME TO GO ANOTHER DIRECTION.   PERIOD.  NOW SOME SAY ALL I AM IS A EGO HOUND.  ALL I HAVE DONE IS PROVIDED A FREE SITE FOR ALL YOU TO COME INTO  AND YET MANY OF YOU WRITE HATE MAIL BASHING BECAUSE I WANT TO TAKE MY SITE IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.

SO HERE IT IS.  IF I GET ANOTHER BASH FROM ANYONE REGARDING RAY.  BAN THEM.  I’M TIRED OF IT  AND WITH 54,000 MEMBERS I DON’T NEED IT.  I DON’T CARE WHO IT IS.  PERIOD.  THEN THEY CAN WRITE TO ME AND EXPAIN WHY THEY SHOULD NOT BE BANNED.   NOW FOR SOME OTHER CHANGES.  REMEMBER ALL OUR OLD MODS ADMINS AND MANAGERS, MANY WHICH ARE WORKING ON THE OTHER SITE,  I’M GOING TO ASK IF THEY HAVE TIME TO STOP IN AND VISIT WITH YOU ALL FROM TIME TO TIME.  I FEEL THAT WE HAD ALOT OF ENERGY AND WE LOST SOME STEAM.  I HAVE TINA REALLY BUSY WORKING ON THE PROFORMA FOR 3 HOTELS.  THAT I’M GOING TO BE BUYING AFTER THE RV.  ONE FOR THE VETS ONLY, ONE FOR VETS AND VISITIORS WITH A CONVENTION CENTER  AND ANOTHER 1800 UNIT RESORT TO PUSH FUNDS INTO TCB CARING HANDS.  SPEAKING ABOUT TCB CARING HANDS,  THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL BE LAUNCHING SOME NEAT THINGS OVER THERE

I HEAR A RATE OF $5.67 IS OUT THERE.   THAT’S THE BANK
RATE.  THE CBI IS TO BE $8.16.  I’M HEARING THE DONG IS GOING TO BE BETWEEN 67¢ – 94¢.  WELL WITH THAT I HEAR THE TARGET 11 WILL RV, WITH THE BALANCE FOLLOWING WITHIN DAYS.  I HAVE AN ARTICLE THAT SAYS THEY WANT $2.22 FROM THE GOVERMENT THAT WAS SENT TO ME MONTHS
AGO AND THAT COULD BE THE REASON FOR THE HOLD UP.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO THE FREE SITE.  OH I DO
WANT TO SAY ANOTHER THING.  THERE MAYBE SOME PEEPS COMING OUT AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AGAIN.  I WANT TO SAY THAT DUE TO THIS PERSON, I HAVE BECOME A BETTER CHRISTIAN AND STRONGER IN THE FAITH.  THEY ARE JUST UPSET WITH THE CHANGES WE ARE MAKING, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND

Guru OkieOilman:   WE ARE NEARLY THERE BUT SOME ISSUES IN IRAQ ARE BEING SETTLED AS WE SPEAK.  PLEASE BELIEVE ME WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.  REST ASSURED YOU WILL BE AMPLY REWARDED FOR YOUR INVESTMENT AND TIME.

MY SINCEREST APOLOGY'S TO THE MODS FOR MY INSENSITIVE POST THAT APPEARED LIKE I HAD THROWN THEM UNDER THE BUS--THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION AND IN RETROSPECT REALIZE I SHOULD HAVE CHOSE MY WORDS MORE PROPERLY.WE ARE BLESSED FOR SUCH A FINE GROUP THAT ARE THE REAL WORK HORSES ON THIS SITE AND FOR THE ORDER THEY MAINTAIN.I HAVE RECEIVED MUCH INTEL OVER THE LAST 24 HOURS THAT WAS VERY PROGRESSIVE AND POSITIVE AND APPEARS THAT OUR BLESSING IS CLOSE AT HAND. I CAN NOT REVEAL ALL AND DON'T MEAN TO TEASE ANYONE EXCEPT TO SAY THEY ARE THINGS I AM NOT TO REPEAT. I AM VERY HAPPY AT WHERE WE ARE AND OUR REWARD IS EXCEPTIONALLY CLOSE PRESENTLY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I AM GOING TO LIMIT MY TIME ON THE COMPUTER AS PER DR.'S ORDERS

(via Ghost)  OKIE JUST RECEIVED MOST POSITIVE NEWS REGARDING THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE---SEEMS TO INDICATE THINGS TO COME.  ECONOMIC NOTIFICATION'S ARE NOW CIRCULATING AROUND THE GLOBE

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NOW RECEIVING UPDATED INFORMATION PRESENTLY.  POLITICAL SITUATION HAS CHANGED FOR THE BETTER IN IRAQ. NOW MAYBE UNIFICATION WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ARABIC LANGUAGE.  CHINA IS NOW THE PROMULGATING FACTOR

ANOTHER SIMPLIFICATION--THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE WILL ONLY BE ACTIVE WHEN WORLD WIDE EXCHANGES ARE OPEN TO TRADE WITH THEM.  HEDGE FUNDS AND FUTURES ARE NOW BEING PUT TOGETHER BY THE TRADER

Guru Vic1: MY WIFE ASKED ME LAST NIGHT AFTER SAYING GOOD NIGHT TO OOM FAMILY, WHY I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS RIDDLE... WHY NOT WAIT TILL THE RV COMES TO US? WHY, SHE SAID ... YOU TRUST AND BELIEVE IN OKIE... HE HAS SAID NOT TO TRY AND MICRO-MANAGE THIS...MY ANSWER TO HER WAS, WHY SHOULD I SIT AROUND AND ALLOW MIS-INFORMATION TO DETERRIATE MY LOVED PEOPLE!!! SOME FABRICATE ....NON SENSE! WHY,? AS THE OLD SAYING GOES.... THEY JUST WANT 15 MINUTES OF FAME! I GUESS...

WHEN I WAS SPEAKING OF CHINA... I GUESS I WAS NOT SITTING AROUND! MUCH TO COME FROM THERE! SEE THE TRUTH!!! CHINA WANTS TO PLAY WITH THEIR STYLE, NOT OURS! WE WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THEM TO BK COUNTRIES! NO MORE! IT IS OUR WAY... OR THE HIGH WAY! THEY MIGHT HAVE SAVINGS ... MORE THAN US ... BUT WITH NO INCOME! YOU WILL GO THROUGH ALL YOUR SAVINGS!!! SEE THE POINT! EUROPE AND US .... WE HAVE TO SPEND OR THEY SINK!!!

WHEN, I SAID CHINA IS GOING TO ANTE UP IN THIS HIGH STAKES POKER TOURNAMENT, I MEANT IT! OK, GUESS HOW THEY TREID TOO BEAT OUR US OF A., OIL COMPANY CONTRACTS? CHEAP LABOR? HECK NO... SLAVE AND CRIMINALS.... THE INCARCERATED... NO PAY, JUST A BOWL OF RICE AND H20....

NOW GUESS WHAT! CHINA, YOU WANT TO PLAY IN IRAQ? YOU WANNA MAKE MONEY....?, OKAY! YOUR GOING TO PLAY FAIR! RUSSIA,WANTS YOU TO BUY ALL YOUR OIL FROM THEM? PUTIN IS SMART BUT NOY THAT SMART!!! OKAY, CHINA WHAT ABOUT THESE 1M HOMES.... YOU WANT CHEAPER OIL? OKAY WE NEED 1M HOMES!!! YOU GOT MONEY ... PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

CHINA, YOU BACK UP N. KOREA? THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM, THEN N. KOREA HELPS IRAN? GOOD! HOW ABOUT IRAN, HELPING IRAQ? THAT WAY.... WE THE US, CAN THROUGH UN SINCE US,UK, FRANCE, RUSSIA, CHINA... ARE THE 5 SECURITY TEAM! WE WILL GET IRAQ TO COMPLY WITH UN .... CHINA, N. KOREA AND IRAN... WILL HAVE TO OPEN THEIR DOORS TO AALOW US TO SEE! HOW SMART IS PUTIN? THE KGB..? I WILL SAY THIS... DID WE NOT DROP THE BERLIN WALL!!! WE CAN DO THE SAME WITH THE GREAT WALL! SO, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH IQD>>>> EVERYTHING! CHINA GETS THEIR DEBT PAID OFF! AND, DEMOCRACY.... RULES! DO NOT EVER TREAD ON THE GOOD OLE US OF A! WE ARE TOP DOG! THAT IS TOP DOG!!! IN ALL ASPECTS! WE GOT THE GOLD MINE ... THEY'LL GET THE SHAFT!!! OIL LINGO!!!!

No INTEL>>> I come in PEACE as LONG as THE WHOLE WORLD .... REMEMBERS? WHEN A CRISIS HAPPENS WHO IS THERE FIRST to HELP? USA! WHEN COUNTRIES NEED FOOD! WHO SENDS THEM FOOD? USA! WHEN THEY NEED HELP WITH A NUCLEAR MELT DOWN ... WHO HELPS? The USA! WHO? Came to HELP USA when we had TORNADOS, HURRICANES? SEE ... WE ARE A GOD LOVING COUNTRY! THAT IS WHY... WE ARE BLESSED! THE BEST , NOT LIKE THE REST! THAT IS WHY .... GOD LOVE THE GOOD OLD USA! PERIOD.... I'm SO PROUD of OUR OOM FAMILY and OKIE... MY EYES ARE TEARING BECAUSE WE ARE GREAT! GOD IS GREAT>>> ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!! VIC1, JOJO2010, CAVIC! DONE... NUFF SAID on A BLESSED.. DAY! FATHER .... THANK YOU!

LOVE YOU ALL! PERIOD!!! AND YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! LOVE, PEACE and MORE LOVE! BE HAPPY and FAIR TO YOURSELVES... RELAX! GOD DID!!!

Guru Bulldog75:   THERE CONTINUES TO BE HEAVY CORRESPONDENCE AND ACTIVITY IN THE 3 LETTER ORGS AND ITS CONSTANT. IMHO, THE PERFECTION OF RATE POSTS IS VERY NEAR IN ALL SECTORS. IT APPEARS THE IQD RATE WILL BE GREATER THAN THE 4.40 ORIGINALLY PROJECTED WEEKS/MONTHS AGO. I WILL NOT STATE A DEFINITE RATE. AS I STATED WEEKS AGO, BASKETS WILL COME IN MULTIPLES , ALL WITHIN A 1-2 DAY PERIOD.

Guru Neo:  We were discussing a number of issues about Iraq and its many changes politically economically and historically in the chat room. I did not want to hog chat regarding these conversation points so I opted post my nderstanding of the facts and my thoughts on what makes this a sustainable resource for our investment.

Since Britain granted Iraq titular independence to Iraq back in 1933, they failed dismally in their efforts to bring political stability and Western institutions of government, law and freedom to Iraq. Nobody has successfully transplanted any of the institutions of freedom or western democracy there.

Through the succession of many puppet governments, it is clear that the Shiite and Sunni struggle for who is the rightful successor to Muhammad is the issue or root cause alongside the myriad of moral and ethical practices that define the players in this latest attempt to install democracy into their culture.

I marvel that we have made it this far, and ask myself what have we done different than our predecessors in Iraq to promote stability and independence? Those are tidy little words stability and independence. Does anyone for just a moment believe that our presence in Iraq is limited to just these ideals?

Right after Britain withdrew its military in 1933 like we are about to do, the Iraqi army under Gen. Bakr Sidqi launched a massive pogrom against the Assyrians in northern Iraq. Three years later, he overthrew the government! The killing was massive, indiscriminate and old men, women and children were the victims.
I believe that we could repeat history once again should we withdraw our military and political influence and allow the Iraqi army and its political leadership the opportunity to mix business with religion. Do I think this is something to worry about? The answer is No!

The one major difference in my opinion that will magnify both success and failure in Iraq is that of Energy and Global Economics. We all know that their contribution to our global economic situation and our appetite for oil are best served from a more structured business & political platform, flawed as it may be. In a way it’s like we trained a new poker player how to play, then invited him to our high stakes poker game pledging their resources as chips and all the players leave the table with something, while drinks are on the house lol.

Conclusion: The mechanisms necessary for this transformation are playing out right before our eyes. We are actually tracking a mix of singular events that will both serve us as investors and the world economy on many levels. The global crisis at hand is very real, and so is the solution we have forecast and understand as we are mindful of its many ingredients. Knowledge is power and the benefits are at hand. This is what is keeping this investment viable in my opinion.

DV Member Bank Story:  Well this is first hand with my very own bank story.

I've been going to the same **** bank in **** Florida for some time.

This branch had never sold dinar, and when asked, they really didn't know
much other than they were not dealing with it.

Today during my lunch break, I went to re-new the tags for my lawn trailer, and then to deposit my pay check at the **** bank branch in ****.

I was making small talk with the teller (****). They had installed new bullet-proof glass since the last time I had been there and some kind of device that spit out the cash/bills that I was getting cash back from. Thought the device kinda neat, never seeing anything like that in a bank before. Usually they just open a drawer for the cash.

Anyway, I asked her if they would be dealing with the Iraqi dinar when it revalues, and she said yes. I was surprised, as the other branch had always told me no. I then asked her if she knew when it might revalue, she hesitated and looked at the other teller who gave an odd look, then turned back to me and said no, that she did not.

I asked if there was any truth to the "green" screens and "swift codes." She quickly stated no such thing as a green screen, but did confirm swift codes. We both acknowledged that there was a lot of lies floating around on the internet.

She smiled and I walked out and went back to work.
The end.

Sorry, no happy ending.
Not yet anyway.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Seven years later and we're still waiting. 

Get it yet?  It's all a scam to put money in the guru's pockets!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:08 am

Yep.  Back in 2011 Tony hadn't gone to prison for fraud yet, TerryK hadn't been indicted for fraud, Bluwolf hadn't been identified as Miguel Angel Acevedo Ocasio in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, and JohnnyWG hadn't been identified as John Greenhalgh of Ontario, Canada (after which he promptly vanished like the cowardly wuss/guru that he was).  Okie and Bulldog were still doing their douchebag dog and pony show until Okie's own site ran him off.  LOL!!!  Yeah, a lot has changed but a lot has stayed the same.  But one thing is different now.  We have Dinar Daily and the guru hunters to pounce on any new guru with anything and everything at their disposal.  Hooray for the good guys!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum