Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Guru OkieOilman:   ONLY A FOOL WOULD SUBJECT HIMSELF TO THIS---SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM

VERY IMPORTANT HIGH LEVEL MEETINGS PRESENTLY GOING ON IN IRAQ--WILL TELL YOU RESULTS LATER IN THE DAY--IT MAY BE A VERY STRONG INDICATOR AS TO THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT

JUST A BRIEF FLY BY TO RELAY NEWS I RECEIVED. YESTERDAY ON IRAQI TV AS WELL AS THE IRAQI NEWSPAPERS THEY WERE EXPLAINING TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ABOUT THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF THE DINAR. THEY DETAILED CASH IN PROCEDURES AND POLICY'S CONCERNING THE APPLICATION OF SMART CARD USAGE. THEY WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO EDUCATE AND INFORM THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ OF THESE CHANGES IF THIS WAS TO OCCUR FAR IN THE FUTURE. THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IS TO WHETHER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT ALTHOUGH PASSED IS INITIATED AND WHETHER THE INITIATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE R/V. WE SHOULD HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS IMPORTANT QUESTION LATE THIS AFTERNOON. AND AS I UNDERSTAND IT ALLAWAI IS NOW ACTING IN THE EXECUTIVE POSITION. WHAT HAPPENED REGARDING MALIKI IS STILL UNCLEAR TO ME AT THIS TIME.I WAS TOLD AGAIN TODAY AS MANY TIMES IN THE PAST ABOUT HOW NEAR THIS IS TOO HAPPENING.

THE MAIN POINT I WANTED TO DELVE ON WAS THE FACT OF THE PUBLICATION AND BROADCASTING OF THE CASH IN PROCEDURES TO THE COMMON PEOPLE OF IRAQ. TIME IS NOT ON IRAQ'S SIDE ANYMORE--TOO MUCH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FOR THEM TO WAIT ANY LONGER.  I FEEL THAT THE INFORMATION I WILL RECEIVE LATE THIS AFTERNOON OR EVENING WILL TELL THE REST OF THE STORY

I WOULD BE SORELY DISAPPOINTED AND SURPRISED IF THIS ISN'T OUR WEEK. ALL INDICATORS ARE POINTING THAT WAY AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.  AS I UNDERSTAND THEIR WIERD TRANSLATION THEY SEEMED TO BE RELATING TO A 3.40 RATE---BUT THE TRANSLATION CERTAINLY LEAVES SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED

I PERSONALLY EXPECT THE DINAR TO BE PEGGED TO THE USD.  I KNOW FOR CERTAINTY THIS WAS SCHEDULED TO R//V ON 3 SEPERATE OCCASIONS LAST WEEK AND THAT HONESTLY THEIR WERE COMPUTER GLITCHES AND THEY WERE HERE IN THE USA. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID IN CONJUNCTION WITH YESTERDAYS NOTIFICATION TO THE PUBLIC IN IRAQ THIS CAN'T BE VERY FAR AWAY

THE COMPLEXITY OF THE RE-ALIGNMENT OF 128 DIFFERENT CURRIENCIES IS MONUMENTAL EVEN WITH TODAYS MODERN TECHNOLOGY--IT IS FAR MORE COMPLEX AS JUST SIMPLY JUST PUSHING A BUTTON. IF YOU KNEW OF THE INTRICATE DETAILS NECESSARY TO BRING THIS TO FRUITION YOU WOULD BE ASTOUNDED. THIS MUCH GLOBAL CURRENCY INTERVENTION HAS NEVER TAKEN PLACE IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY EXCEPT WHEN THE ISRAELITES LEFT EGYPT WITH THE SPOILS OF THE PHAROH.------AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE COMPUTERS-----HA HA

EACH OF OUR FINITE MINDS CAN NOT EVEN COMPREHEND ALL THE ISSUES THAT ARE PREVELANT IN SUCH A MONUMENTAL UNDERTAKING

30 DAYS??--PERSONAL DECISSION--YOUR PREREQUISITES OF SECURING YOUR PRINCIPLE THRU TRUSTS--LLC'S AND SUCH SHOULD BE PARAMOUNT IN YOUR MIND. YOUR INITIAL STEPS WILL DETERMINE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE AND DEPENDANT ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE WILL HAVE A PERMANENT EFFECT ON YOUR BEING ABLE TO RETAIN YOUR PRINCIPLE. 

I RECOMMEND JIM JENKINS BUSINESS CONTRACT LAW TRUST--PRECLUDES PROBLEMS WITH STRUCTURED TRUSTS

OK SIMPLY STATED THIS IS LIKE EXPLAINING THE THEORY OF REALITIVITY TO A GRAPEFRUIT---YOU GUYS ALL KNOW AFTER THIS LENGTH OF TIME WHAT HAS BEEN FURNISHED YOU FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION---THERE ARE A POINT IN TIME THAT NO ONE WILL FURTHER CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS AND FEED YOU PABLUM----NOW TRY TO COMPREHEND ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN FURNISHED TO THIS POINT--IF YOU DIDN'T---IT IS GETTING REALLY LATE FOR YOU TO FORMULATE YOUR PLANS

??? What are the risks/problems with currency traders?  A:  FOR THE FINAL AND LAST TIME --I WILL SAY THAT THERE ARE A POSSIBILITY OF LEGAL ISSUES INVOLVED THAT GOING TO BANKS PRECLUDES---THAT SHOULD BE PLAIN ENOUGH. THE WIRE TRANSFER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEGAL ISSUES THAT MAY (MAY) AFFECT DEALERS---TIME WILL CONFIRM

???  is this rv still projected to happen this week or next week base on your information?  A: WHO CAN BE SURE??----IT LOOKS GOOD FOR THIS WEEK PENDING OUTCOME OF INTEL TONIGHT REGARDING WHETHER IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ERBIL AGREEMENT HAS ANY EFFECT ON THE R/V

I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT TODAY HOW TO TELL IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF IRAQ---IF THEY OFFICIALLY DENY THE INTEL--THATS HOW

Guru Studley: 
I HAVE BEEN IN THE FINANCE WORLD FOR OVER 20 YEARS, DEALING MAINLY WITH HEDGEFUNDS, WHICH I RAN, AND I HAVE GONE THROUGH A NUMBER OF RVS OVER THE YEARS.  SOME BASIC RULES OF CURRENCY, THIS IS A SPECULATION, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME INFO THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH CURRENCY

THIS EVENT CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN AT ANYTIME, MOST LIKELY WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT, IT WILL JUST SHOW UP ALL OVER THE WORLD SIMULTANEOUSLY.  LOGIC IS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW WITH IRAQ, EVENTHOUGH I SUSPECT ALLL THE SUPPOSED DELAYS WERE PUT OUT THERE TO COVER UP PROBLEMS ROLLING THIS OUT

I DON'T RECOMMEND RESERVES BECAUSE OF THE SPECULATIVE NATURE OF THIS EVENT, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO I CAN TELL YOU IS NEGOTIATE THE BEST DEAL WITH THE BANKS, THEY WILL BE VERY GIVING ONCE THIS EVENT HAPPENS.  THIS IS ANYTHING BUT NORMAL, BUT THERE IS NOT REALLY ANYTHING NORMAL ABOUT RVS, THIS IS A GLOBAL EVENT THAT IS VERY COMPLICATED, LIKE CHESS MATCH IN THREE D

THERE IS ANOTHER KEY MEETING TOMORROW, BUT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN INFO THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO AFFECT THE RV, TAKE ALL INFO WITH A POUND OF SALT

THE ERBIL, HCL, AND GOI HAVE TO BE KEPT A SECRET FOR IRAQS NATIONAL SECURITY INTERESTS, AND BECAUSE THAT IS THE NATURE OF CURRENCY PLAYS, THEY WON'T COME OUT AND GIVE YOU A STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO EXACTLY WHEN THIS WILL BE RELEASED

I TREAT EVERYTHING AS RUMOR UNTIL I CAN CONFIRM WITH MY OWN SOURCES, I KNOW SHABS IS VERY UPSET BECAUSE ALL HIS HARD WORK IS GOINGTO SLIP AWAY WITHOUT ANRV SOON

FIRST OFF THERE IS NOTHING TYPICAL ABOUT ANY RV, THERE ARE A NUMBER OF FINANCIAL FACTORS THAT AFFECT EVERY RV, THIS ONE THERE IS THE INTERNET AND LOTS OF INFO LET OUT WHICH THE POWERS TO BE HAVE BEEN PLAYING A PSYCHOLOGY GAMETO A TEE.  I HAVE HEARD THERE HAS BEEN A LIQUIDITY PROBLEM RELEASING THE RV... I DON'T THINK THE NUMBER OF INVESTORS IS AN ISSUE, BUT US HAS HAD PROBLEMS I HAVE HEARD

IF WE KNEW WHEN THIS WAS BEING RELEASED IT WOULD AFFECT THE SYSTEM AND THE RELEASE, THEY KEEP INTEL CONFUSING ON PURPOSE, LOTS OF MISINFORMATION.  IT IS COMPLICATED, BUT YES IRAQ DOESN'T WANT VERY LARGE PLAYERS AFFECTING THE NUMBERS REGARDING WHO OWNS THE CURRENCY, THER E IS A NATURAL PROGRESSION IN CURRENCY, AND IRAQ DOESN'TWANT TOO MANY BIG PLAYERS INVOLVED

BANKS USUALLY CAN OFFER MORE PERKS, IF YOU NEGOTIATE WELL THEY MIGHT HELP U WITH ACCOUNTANTS, TAX ATTYS, SPECIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES

KUWAIT -  BIG DIFFERENCE WAS THE GOVT WAS RELATIVELY STABLE, NOT THREE TRIBES WHO CAN'T GET ALONG, EASIER TO ROLL OUT, NO INTERNET, BUT JUST AS ELUSIVE, WE DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE READY WHEN THEY ROLLED IT OUT

I CAN TELL U FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THE MORE MISINFORMATION THE BETTER, ITIS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT AN EXACT TIME WHEN THEY WILL RELEASE THIS, BUT FROM INFO I AM RECEIVING AND THE CURRENT GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITIONS, I DO BELIEVE WE ARE VERY CLOSE

I AM NOT FOCUSING ON BASKETS, IT WON'T MATTER HOW THEY RELEASE THE RV, I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOUBLE DIP ON THE VD AND IQD, COMMON SENSE

I AM FOCUSED ON THE DINAR, BECAUSE THERE ARE GREATER FUNDAMENTALS FOR A HIGHER RATE, HOWEVER, LOTS OF REASONS TO BACK THE DONG BECAUSE OF CHINA'S BACKING, AND THEY HAVE SUBSTANTIAL MANUFACTURING,
I BELIEVE THE COMPUTER GLITCHES HAVE BEEN A COVER FOR OTHER ISSUES IN TRYING TO RELEASE THE RV

I NEVER SAID US HAS LIQUIDITY ISSUES, IRAQ DOES, DON'T FORGET THIS IS A TOUGH ECONOMIC TIME, HARD TO ROLL OUT RV

Regarding a lop: TWO SEPARATE ISSUES, THE ONE FOR ONE REFERS TO THE EXCHANGE OF THE HIGHER DENOMS FOR THE LOWERS, THE LOP ONLY OCCURS WITH HYPERINFLATION WHICH, EVEN WITH THE INCREASE OF INFLATION IS NOT OCCURING IN IRAQ, LOOK AT TURKEY, PERFECT EXAMPLE OF LOP, THEY HAD A NUMBER OF RVS, AND LOPS TO THEIR CURRENCY BECAUSE INFLATION WAS WAY OUT OF CONTROL, NOT SAME HERE

I AM NOT A DATE GUY UNLESS YOUR A GIRL AND SEXY, BUT BASED ON THE CURRENTMARKET CONDITIONS, I BELIEVE TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR SHABS TO RELEASE THIS.  I BELIEVE THERE IS NOT ANYTHING HOLDING RVS UP, I BELIEVE THEY R WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MARKET CONDITIONS TO RELEASE IT

BASED ON CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS.... YES A HIGH RATE IS POSSIBLE, BUT IMO NOT PROBABLE, IRAQ HAS LEARNED FROM THE PAST MISTAKES OF OTHER RVS, AND SHABS WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP THE RATE VERY STABLE POST RV AROUND THE HIGH THREES TO LOW FOURS.  THEY WILL NOT LET US KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THIS RVS... NO MATTER WHAT INFO AND FROM WHAT SOURCES WE HAVE, THEY CAN'T, LOTS OF RISKS INVOLVED, I DON'T EXPECT IT BASED ON THE INFO BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPLICATED FINANCIAL EVENTS IN HISTORY, THERE ARE NUMEROUS PROBLEMS THAT CAN ARISE AT ANY TIME

THIS RV IS THE LONGEST, AND MOST COMPLICATED BECAUSE IT INVOLVES SO MANY ISSUES AND PROBLEMS, THIS TRULY IS LIKE WATCHING HISTORY BEING MADE... THAT'S WHY IT IS HARD TO COMPARE IT TO ANYOTHER RV

Guru Fresh: JUST GOT OFF A PHONE CALL 5 MINUTES AGO.  I SAID WHAT'S GOING ON AND THE RESPONSE WAS OH NOTHING.... JUST SITTING BACK WATCHING THE RV....  I SAID OH REALLY.  I WAS TOLD A MORE SPECIFIC WINDOW OF WHEN THIS COULD AND SHOULD HAPPEN AND IT'S VERY SOON

I WAS TOLD TO LOOK FOR THIS TODAY AND WE COULD BE CASHING OUT TOMORROW.  MY RESPONSE WAS IDENTICAL TO YA'LLS TOO THIS WOULD BE SIMPLY AMAZING

THERE ARE MORE SPECIFICS... WE CAN CHAT ABOUT THEM LATER TONIGHT - NO FINAL WORD ON IF WE DO A CALL - I'M GOING TO BE BUSY ON THE PHONE... LOTS OF MISSED CALLS AND PEOPLE TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF ME RIGHT NOW AND I NEED TO GET A HOLD OF A FEW PEOPLE TO CONFIRM SOME DETAILS I'M HEARING AND COMPARE NOTES

I WAS TOLD AT THE END OF THIS CALL THAT I SHOULD COME TO CHAT AND GET YA'LL EXCITED FOR THE RV - ALMOST DIRECT QUOTE.  I WOULDN'T COME ON CHAT AND SHARE IF I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GOOD... IT'S BEEN A WEEK OR TWO SINCE MY BLOOD GOT PUMPING THINKING THIS RV IS POSSIBLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND THEN I GET A CALL LIKE THIS... IT MAKES SENSE TO ME WITH EVERYTHING ELSE WE ARE SEEING COME TOGETHER ALL AT ONCE!

Guru ScottiG:  A quick note for all the family here at OOM. It was interesting to see that others were coming out with information that Bear and I have been sitting on for over a week now relative to the state of affairs in Iraq, the PM and the Parliament. This morning one of our valued sources with great insight into the inner-workings of Iraq sent a statement from someone who was confirming absolutely everything they had revealed to us last week specific to the timing at play. They had to ask if we had revealed their information to anyone because it was that close......I like it when good information is confirmed! This information addressed the dynamics within the political scene and Governor Shabibis' responsibilities. He will absolutely release the RV within the banking system when he is ready. Understand this; there is little wiggle room left. There is indeed a wall that Governor Shabibi will not go past. Regardless of whether or not the GOI gets its’ act together, the RV must occur.

After reading numerous well written
reports today in the media about the meeting last night with Tallibani, Maliki, Allawi and Shabibi (yes the Dr. was in on the meeting and had a few off the record remarks). It seems that all these reports are negative and that it appears that nothing is working. Don’t buy it! I know I have been the lone ranger about Maliki being marginalized for a while now. I know that I have gone against what we are told is happening by Media, our US contacts and banks. It is because they are deliberately feeding misinformation to the masses! At the beginning of last week, our sources advised us that Allawi and Maliki were working together. These same sources inside the Parliament advised us that progress is being made.

If you remember back in the beginning of August I mentioned that our Government officials had signed off on all the paperwork dealing with the RV. I stand behind that statement and believe that everything is done that needs to be done. I have said for months that Gov. Shabibi could RV the IQD at any moment. He obviously is trying to let the GOI do the right thing and get their house in order but let us not forget that he is responsible for keeping Iraq funded and growing. He has much to accomplish and without the RV, nothing will be accomplished in that regard. Does Erbil need to be announced? I am convinced it is not mandatory. Would it be good for Erbil to be done? For the sake of Iraq, absolutely! If I read one interpretation of events in Iraq today I read 10 all saying nearly the same thing. Misinformation abounds!

Something else I posted several weeks ago was that the KWD was actively showing in banks at $4.12 and then $4.13 a week later. 'this morning while visiting with 'the banker' he advised me that the KWD was at $4.09...I asked him why we haven't seen it on the Forex yet? He could not answer that one. well wouldn't you know that right on cue, one of my contacts advised me today that it was finally showing on the Forex at $4.09. I say that to help you see that when I state that something is fact…..you can bank on it. Like the person last night who kept trying to tell me that he was standing behind someone cashing their Dong in the bank and that it had RVed, I replied as nicely as I knew that it hadn’t. This person was adamant that it had so I advised them that this person might indeed have been cashing in their Dong but if it had RVed, I would have been told by ‘the banker’ and I would have said something to everyone. Sure I have been a victim of bad info. We all have. The difference is I chose not to continue to listen to nonsense and go out and try to find
the truth.

Guru Purplehelmet300:   This is all from my family who LIVE and WORK over there! Soooo Much excitment!  everything is looking GREAT! Don't be fooled by anything you may read. Coming VERY soon,  really good rate... hearing pegged to the pound!!  paper published cash in procedures.   Coming VERY soon is all I can say.

Guru Bulldog75:   THE BASKETS MAY BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL; ORIGINALLY WE INTELLED TO BE TWO. NOW THE INTEL/THEORY HAS SHIFTED TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLY 5.  THESE ARE RUMORS TILL PROVEN FACT

Guru TNT Tony:  WE GOT THE NEWS WE WERE LOOKING FOR....WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN...TIME IS ON OUR SIDE

Guru Med:    LANACHY SAID THE REASON FOR SHABIBI SAYING HE NEEDED PARLIAMENT TO SPEED THINGS UP WAS IT APPEARS THAT SHABIBI HAS A DEADLINE, THAT HE MOST LIKELY KNOWS THE DATE HE WANTS TO REVALUE ANDTHIS IS WHY THE PUSH.  LAN SAID THAT INFLATION IN IRAQ IS OUT OF CONTROL AND SHABIBI KNOWS HE CANNOT STOP IT ANYMORE.   BECAUSE THEY NEVER MOVE IN A TIMELY MANNER,  HE THINKS IT WILL REVALUE BY DECEMBER.  WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW FAST THE MOVE ON THE 3RD READING.   IF IT IS DONE THIS MONTH, THEN POSSIBLY NOVEMBER RV, SHABIBI DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT

Guru Freeway Bill:    Banks are ready period!  I have physically seen cash in instructions with my own eyes at my bank.   Folks this is real!  My bank got theirs over the weekend.  No rate in what I saw, Procedures mostly.

Meeting moved up for tomorrow [Tuesday] is huge.  I believe that we will hear great things tomorrow [Tuesday].  Kurds mean business, Kurds have shut off oil wells in their region to show they mean business.  this RV is being pushed hard right now as we speak. They are not letting up.  deadlines that have been set for Maliki is great news, he is being taken care if.  Either he plays nice or he loses his job.  Talibani is having a meeting tomorrow [Tuesday].  You will have a better idea after this meeting.  Erbil will not be an issue within hours.

If Allawi is in meeting that means Maliki is going to cooperate. We will have to wait until after this meeting And if Maliki is not cooperating they will strap him to the front of the train.  He surely cannot be so stupid to not cooperate today. Until Maliki gives in. The heat lamp is on. I should get a call when it is over but I think we all will hear when it is over. God bless. Bbl. Today is a day that the Lord has made. Be glad and rejoice in it.

The white hats is a group of people trying to make you aware of all the horrible unbelievable things that have been done by our own leaders.  ??? I listened to the White Hat call-is that to be taken serious? in your opinion?   A: 80%

I talk to Tony. He and I are on the same page.  ???  will you please tell us if you feel Ben Fulford is credible?  A:  I have not based anything I think on what Ben post.   I did not say Ben is not credible. Please don't misquote me. That happens enough. I said I don't get my information from Ben. I respect all that is brought. I disagree with some and agree with some but I respect all.  Folks this is real!  My bank got theirs over the weekend.   My bank is in the top ten and has been food telling me things.  God loves you all and so do I! Goodnight!
One more thing before I go..... There will not be a chance to double dip on dong Night

Guru Frank26:     Lower denoms are where they should be, getting ready to be distributed. Rate and lower denoms would be ideally released at the same time.  Frank’s broker has told us that the LDs are in position. Then broker told him the 50 is no longer being printed, and they are destroying it. That was the only LD they had. That is serious intel. Two weeks later, Frank’s broker said we may have trouble getting dinars out to you, because there is a problem at one of the hubs. Article came out about private jets moving from Erbil. Another article talked about activating support of government banks and Iraqi banks, and transactions will be going international.

inflation, again, is our friend, and that inflation will trump any of the other factors in this decision to release the rate...Inflation controls Shabibi as Shabibi controls the rate and date. Is the vote of confidence against Maliki going to hold things up again?  NO holdup, in his opinion.  It doesn’t matter what happens with the Erbil Agreement on Wednesday,  Everything is still on schedule.  Shabibi is trying to get it done by the end of this year.  Shabibi has the rate in his hands and could release it at any time.

Frank mentioned that the shaved ice business on the island of Oahu – he had asked for 4 people who might be interested in acting as silent partners with he and Taylor Wiley – they now have those and are proceeding. Frank mentioned Taylor Wiley’s website.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   We are in a strong position right now.  He [Maliki] knows this is serious, there is some urgency being put to this man, this has been accelerated.  People, countries, companies need this, it needs to happen now. News we are hearing, this may not be tomorrow [Tuesday] or Wednesday, I don't believe it is. We are almost there.

Guru SteveI:   We believe that all of the auctions in Iraq over the last several months was to move the lower denomination bills to the Iraqi banks preparing for the RI/RV.  By the way I have seen pictures of these new notes, so I know they do exist.  I still think you need to watch the forex boards and just let it show up.  Will any of us know ahead of time? Truthfully, no. Because of the huge impact it will have, it will happen globally all at once. Timing is everything now.  I am confident it will happen in the near future. Could it and will it happen in a few days? Maybe, but probably not. Could it and will it happen in a few weeks or couple of months? More than likely and probably will. 

Guru Kaperoni:   sure hope they get this done before the parliament goes on vacation again, Oct 15th.  the "securities law" is a revision to the current temp one.  its not a security law...as in police...it a securities law as in stock market, currency trades etc. Parliament may see it this week.

Scooter: 
Hi Folks, The World Bank released their review of the Financial Sector for Iraq.  There's several items to remember:

The report was strongly worded toward the officials in Iraq to get their act together and complete some of the basic task from the original MOU in 2006.

Many of the task should have been completed years ago and that is very disturbing.  However, they have laid out some strong timelines for completion, particularly toward the end of the year timeframe.

Remember, this was released in June 2011 and is just now being released to the public.  Why?  hmmmmm.  I'll let you decide for yourself.  Many of the task are targeted for completion December 31, 2011.   Enjoy,  Scooter

OOM Member Bank Story: Talked to a guy today at my job who works part time there but full time at wells fargo. Well i have been hinting to him for a couple weeks now to invest in certain currency...but didnt tell him which ones. Well today i worked with him and he says he knows why i said to invest in currency. He said a bunch of them are going to be revalued soon. That is when i got happy. I asked was the iraqi dinar one of them and he said yes the iraq money was one of them mentioned. I asked was there a date and he said soon...wow finally my own personal bank story...go rv!!

DV Member Bank Story:  Possum had surgery on his paw today and the doctor was an Iraqi . I asked him if he knew when RV was going to happen and the rate. He told me that he will be retired before the year is over and it has already happen for certain governments and a few VIP's who are connected to the government . And the rate to the public will be over $3.50 usd. Possum was also told that he would never have to use a third world doctor again because he is rich now.. The nurses all wanted possums phone number and said they loved to PARTY!!!! And wanted to play in his hay field!! Possum left the hospital with a big grin on his face!!

GET Member 'TXTrader' Story: 
I have word the rate will be $3.41 from a reliable source. Dont expect it RV until at least October 8th.

OOM Member 'Mmaster' Story:  There is a private auto shop in Eustis Fl. that takes Dinar as payment for maintainance and repairs on most models 95 and up. This service is for fellow Dinarians who need service work. They are a VERY good and honest state liscensed shop. I will give the info to those locally who need it if you message me. They would never get anything done if I give out their number on the forum.
For Dinarians who are tight on cash, they can still get things done to their vehicles. Hope this info is helpfull.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 pm

When the CBI announced in 2011 that they were going to delete three zeros from the currency, the gurus explained this by saying that it was a translation issue.  What they were really saying in Arabic is that they're going to remove the three zero notes from circulation.  In other words, after the RV the larger notes were going to be too valuable for people to be carrying around in their wallets, so they would remove them and issue new lower denominations.  (Apparently nobody noticed that the 10k note actually has four zeros.)  The new notes SteveI was referring to were the 1,5, 10, and 20 (some said 25) dinar bills that supposedly were going to be introduced into circulation along with the 50, 250, and 500 bills as they removed the 1k, 5k, 10k, and 25k bills from circulation after the RV.  SteveI said he saw pictures of them so he knew that they were real.  Okie said that he had seen them but when people asked for photos he said he couldn't figure out how to upload images.  Adam Montana said that his contact at the CBI confirmed their existence.  Dan Atkinson said that his sources confirmed that they had been loaded into the ATM machines in Iraq in late 2010 awaiting the RV.  Frank Villa said that his sources saw them too.  And yet, here we are five years later and they haven't introduced any new lower denoms.  Instead they have removed the 50 notes from circulation and introduced a new 50k note, and are talking about introducing 100k and 200k notes.  This is why you don't listen to gurus.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum