Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:11 am

Guru OkieOilman: (via Ghost)   IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY--PROBABLY SOONER.  OKIE HAS GIVEN ME STRICT ORDERS NOT TO POST INTEL OR DETAILS AS TO EXACTLY WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS REPUDIATIONS FOUND OUT LATER BECAUSE OF IRAQI MINDSET ALWAYS CHANGING THE GAME PLAN.  VND OR IQD-----IT'S A RACE TO THE FINISH TO SEE WHO WILL SHOW UP FIRST.COMPUTER PROBLEMS WAS AN ISSUE DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF SO MANY COUNTRIES GOING AT THE SAME TIME.   COMPUTER ISSUES SEEMINGLY AT THIS TIME HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.  IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY--PROBABLY SOONER.

BIG MEETINGS GOING ON PRESENTLY AND INTO MORNING HOURS IN IRAQ.  IT APPEARS PRESENTLY THAT ALL IS A GO.  IT WILL HAPPEN INSTANTLY WORLD WIDE REGARDLESS OF THE TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT.  PASSING AN AGREEMENT AND IMPLEMENTING THE SAME AGREEMENT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS--

I HAVE ADDRESSED ALL I AM AT LIBERTY TO STATE NOW----GO TO BANKS---PERIOD!!!!!!!  DO YOUR OWN PERSONAL BANK INVESTIGATION--IT HAS CAME TO A TIME THAT YOUR HAND CAN NOT BE HELD ANY LONGER AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DESTINY

OKIE PROMOTES ALL SITES THAT ARE TRUTHFUL AND NOT SELLING ANYTHING FOR A PROFIT NOR HAS ANY HIDDEN AGENDA.  COMPUTER ISSUES SEEMINGLY AT THIS TIME HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.   PHONE--BBL.  COMPUTER PROBLEMS WAS AN ISSUE DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF SO MANY COUNTRIES GOING AT THE SAME TIME.  SHABBI IS NOT THE PROBLEM. 
INCIDENTALLY--NEW INTEL EXPECTED ANY MOMENT.  BIG MEETINGS GOING ON PRESENTLY AND INTO MORNING HOURS IN IRAQ.  PASSING AN AGREEMENT AND IMPLEMENTING THE SAME AGREEMENT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS-- KEEP UP WITH WHERE HILLARY AND JOE ARE AT---THAT WILL TELL YOU THE STORY

Guru SteveI:   What we do know is the Erbil Agreement is very important along with the ministers and HCL laws. Not one person on this planet (other than a few key people in Iraq) can tell us exactly the status of these things. However, I concur that they will pretty much be all done together or simultaneously. I think with an ego that Maliki has, he will want to take credit for this and make some sort of an announcement after it happens.

I am very tired of all the emails I get saying that "my great friend's sources in which I cannot share" says, bla, bla, bla and it is done. Okay, really? You all know who they are.   I feel like this whole predicting the date and rate has become a popular Vegas betting line game. Who will be first is the game.   I...do not care who is first, but rather who is accurate in facts.

The Erbil agreement being implemented is a huge step that will allow the rest to fall into place...this has to be in place before it can move forward. Right now, Talibani has 1/3 power, and Maliki has 2/3 power. Once the Erbil agreement is put into law, it will be Talibani 1/3, Allawi 1/3 and Maliki 1/3. Now you will have true power sharing and this country will move along even faster and achieve even greater things.

Guru Ray
(via SteveI): Steve, I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. His friend is presently unemployed and is looking for work. In his spare time, he watches Iraqi TV and checks the internet for news back home concerning the dinar and the revaluation. He has dinar and believes it will revalue and wants to stay up with all the current news there. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Recently, it was on tv as you and I reported, and now it is in newspapers. To me that speaks volumes.

Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. He was talking about crime in Iraq and how a lot of it was due to the economy being down and people not having the things they need. He came out and said that after the dinar is raised, that this will help the economy and he sees the crime rate going down. He even mentioned that he would try to get money after the RV to open up schools inside the prisons to educate the prisoners so that would help the crime rate stay down. During his talk on TV, he also mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! This is coming from someone that isn’t even involved with the Finance ministry. I think we are very close and I feel very anxious like the people of Iraq do now. I think we need to be patient a little longer and let it come to us.  Blessings,   Ray

Guru Fresh:  okay so I got a call from a friend earlier... She let me know she had a group of contacts that are very accurate in calling specific things about the dinar in the past... they've not called dates and rates as of late (I asked and that was the response I got) and they were calling for a Wednesday window.

So I wasn't able to get TOO specific of details for this Wednesday window but it seemed tied to International banking which seems encouraging because Georgiaboy has told us in the past ideal windows are like Wednesday right after 5pm est when they settle accounts... so I like that this separate piece of intel matches up with something he has been following

Guru Gankans:   I was reading some good positive articles on Iraq again today.   I just kept noticing that there is a lot of pressure to get their infrastructure,  banking and over all finances in order. A lot of countries are relying on them to come through.  They are much better than they were.  They have done a lot, but they seem to have more things to be approved by IMF, Iraqi parliament. I have seen things that will delay this for months,  then I see other things bringing us a RV tomorrow. Go figure.

Guru Ray:   I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad.  Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date.  Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice.  During his talk on TV, he mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!  I think we are very close.

Guru ScottiG:   I have said for several weeks that Maliki was taken care of.  Either voluntarily or not, Maliki’s tenure as PM is at an end.  It is believed by inside contacts that this will be seen publically this week.  Combine with this the info received that the amendments to the HCL have been completed as of today. As well, the Erbil agreement is confirmed to be done, just not announced.  security issue within the banking system...is being resolved.  forex  professionals...were receiving confirmation of rates and preannouncement of RV.   I am not totally sold on the rate ( in the mid $3.00 range) I am comfortable that they have been placed on notice that a change in the rate of the IQD is very near.  IF the information we are receiving is factual (and we do believe that) then we should be done with this investment this week.

Senator Bear and I are diligently on duty. Like you, we also get frustrated. We are receiving information day after day and so much of it is targeted misinformation. One of the sure fire ways I detect bogus info is when I see the same information start coming out of the woodwork from different sources all at the same time…..BOGUS! My smoke detector has been working overtime to vet out the truth. Last week we were receiving great information that appeared to be good but we just could not buy into it. For this reason, Bear and I did not bring it to the chat room for discussion.

Now we all need to understand that Okie has received info from many sources. He often runs the info by us to see if it merits any further attention. We honestly give him our recommendations and he does what he so wishes with the info. I know he feels real bad for sharing information over the last couple of weeks from people he thought had relevant information. On both occasions, Both Bear and I told him our smoke detectors were going off but he decided to share the info and let you each decide for yourselves whether or not to accept it. Having said that, I know that ole Cowboy is trying ever more diligently to only bring to you verified info from here out. Bear and I are going to do our very best to cover his six.

I cannot reveal the many contacts Bear and I share which are able to account accurately the activities of the Parliament and the many sources that have most unique perspectives of the actual status of this RV process. I am not talking of Treasury or IMF or stateside US officials who are constantly putting out CARP in an effort to keep us off step. I am speaking of other individuals who uniquely have a view into this process from a monetary perspective…Remember what that West Texas man keeps saying!

To the info at hand. I have said for several weeks now that Maliki was taken care of….I cannot be 100% certain of events behind the scenes for the last few weeks but it does appear that this assessment is absolutely correct. Either voluntarily or not, Maliki’s tenure as PM is at an end. It is believed by inside contacts that this will be seen publically this week. I will not go into the specifics of what our group has uncovered but this is from several sources over the last four days.

Combine with this the info received that the amendments to the HCL have been completed as of today. As well, the Erbil agreement is confirmed to be done, just not announced. There was a security issue within the banking system and that is being resolved even now. Now last week several bits of info came to Okie, Poppy2 , Bear and myself that forex professionals in their offices were receiving confirmation of rates and preannouncement of RV. I can say that I believe this is relevant to us. Though I am not totally sold on the rate (which is respectable and in the mid $3.00 range) I am comfortable that they have been placed on notice that a change in the rate of the IQD is very near.

Please do not hurt yourselves or others by assuming anything. I can assure you that guessing for answers is not going to bring you comfort and peace. I am convinced that we are extremely close. There were some people at one of those ‘pay for misinformation sites that sounds like CV’ who just get great fun at bashing Scotti G and oh how they make fun of the window scenario I have shared with you. (I try to keep it pretty simple for others outside of our OOM family so they can keep up!) So let me do this a different way. I expect that this is the week we should step through the door to our new blessings. Now you have never heard me name a date… I will not be that irresponsible. But IF the information we are receiving is factual (and we do believe that) then we should be done with this investment this week.

Now let me put out a comment about being cautious and not going overboard with the information Senator Bear (he is really bucking for president) and I are sharing right now. Some of these same reliable sources have given us a fixed time frame by which, (if there are any more glitches in the system) this process must be completed. I will not address that at this time but if for some reason we do not find ourselves cashing out this week, I will come back and share information on the end point that exists!

Guru TNT Tony:   TONY states I will read a text I just got over the weekend – and I hope this does not give anything away here  try to leave out names = The text states “HEY you can put this information out so please do not mention names or congressman or the district cause they will know who this is, but I did get permission to put this info out I will not spoken to anyone else and these congressman listen to your call and YOU TONY are the only one that we speak this too – this text says have a good Monday and just wanted to tell you something that is NOT 2nd hand info and the past year I left the blank the district where we are from – the RV of IQD can and will RV very very soon as in days or even a week but there is a security issue that Iraq is concerned about that terrorist hold dinar and that’s an issue –as they are invested to buy weapons to fight and misinformation has been for 2 reasons to 1- discourage terrorist and  2- to discourage investors like you and me to sell back their dinar …The date will never be out there and its for security reasons and Tony your intel has been on point and they know you are right and hear your calls also.  I forgot to tell you that there are many congressional session employees invested ..

TONY states its changing every hour and I got three texts today that this has changed already today 3 times already = I will not be surprised if we see this today or tomorrow is what I am hearing – if someone was giving a deadline they should not wait to meet the deadline to DO IT and the order to complete things should be already DONE – and if there was a chance to move me personally I would do it and make one decision to being in charge over next 3 years in order to not be removed… SO ANY TIME This person can SEE THE LIGHT – does not have to wait up to the deadline -

TONY states he heard all kind of hold ups including Maliki – that to what I hear is NOT the issue anymore and there is WORSE people out there worse than Maliki that this was the real hold up and they were trying to cover as in the system redone and redone over and over again in a different manner and again this could STILL Happen in the next 10 minutes 30 minutes etc… Caller asks is it this side of the pond – TONY states there has been a world wise issue with multiple countries.

TONY states that we will NOT know the minute or time of day – KEEP YOUR MIND OPEN as this could be possible it can come up today even still under that heat by these issues and time frames we are hearing…

There is a controversy going on about the rate amongst the intel gatherers from the rate being 3 something…to 8 something… forex giving out one rate…ust giving out another…The rate is somewhere between 3.65 and $8.  I have been hearing forever that it was to the gbp. I am hearing the rate is about 3 anything and it is gbp. I got that consistently this weekend as well as before. Unless it is going to change at the last minute that’s what I see. The rate is already set – we are just guessing if it is usd or gbp.

Today is not over with…I am in fact hearing that you just may be in line at the bank today or tomorrow. A lot of good information over the weekend.  Bankers still getting information.  Things still going in the system.  I have a copy of the payout instructions from 2 different banks. I was sent a copy of it and I know what it says. It could still be a good day, a good week.

Guru Bluwolf:  Think of what to do when your monies arrive.
 Right now all is silent for now which is good.  Banks are more then ready just waitng on the manegers final requests
 I will only say this for the last time,take it or leave it,its your wish,we are in planC period= just waiting for our day to cash in,are we clear folks.  Thats why its silent

Guru Purplehelmet:   Hi All - I only have a few minutes so wanted to tell you my family has told me everthing has been resolved with M and he is no longer an obstacle. All is on track and still getting pegged to the pound to be seen this week. Keep the faith!  ALL is RESOLVED!!! you will see this very soon - Confirmations coming in from all over - ALL is RESOLVED!

Sorry got run - on call - BUT you will be getting more confirmations today from everywhere - Just keep an eye out!

******* WHO Is Purplehelmet? ***** purplehelmet is no fly by night poster! He just doesn't post very much. He's a doctor and worked on soldiers in the ME and when he saved them they gave him their purple hearts to put on his helmet. He has family in the military and is credible IMO

Guru Checkmate Dan:   The confirmation that I got Friday got better over the weekend and that this thing is right around the corner.  The problem I have is the timelines and the dates. This now has a very serious timeline that this date can not go past, which I am not going to say. If it gets to or goes past this date we will be in really good shape.  The banks getting notice cause they have to be ready for all of us to cash in…don’t see it possible in the next 24-48 hours.

Dan states they are giving info to be prepared – they can’t wait to the last minute to do this…Its ready to go to print but there are some things to be added major pieces – it will happen earlier than It was going to happen… It’s a little higher level than banks this info is coming from….RUMOR is it will happen today but FACT IS it can’t happen today or tomorrow.. THIS IS REAL INTEL not some story or people saying things – DAN has no clue about this level but it came to me and Tony to give this to you… We have never been this close but now there is a very serious timeline this date can’t go past – we are there this date I am saying which I cannot say – we will be in good shape anyway – something could change last minute happening in 24 hours – some may think this is negative but this is good news…

Guru Med:   IF NO GLITCHES WE ARE DONE THIS MONTH LIKE I GUESSED.  IT IS STILL A 3RD READING BUT I THINK IT WILL BE THIS MONTH AND POSTED IN THE GAZETTE.  OCTOBER 5TH, 2011 PARLIAMENT WILL HAVE THE 2ND READING OF THE DRAFT LAW SUBMITTED BY CBI.  IF PARLIAMENT DOESNT SPEED THINGS UP HE WILL DO IT WITHOUT THEIR APPROVAL.  WOW THIS IS SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE.

Guru Mailman17:     HE [Shabibi] COULD HAVE KEPT INFLATION AT BAY WITH A RATE INCREASE BUT HE DIDNT.  HE KOWS THE RV IS HERE AND KNOWS THE REMOVAL OF ZEROES MUST BE OFF THE 1170 OR .00086 AS AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF, JMHO.   SO IT GETS READ A 2ND TIME THURS...AND THEN HOPEFULL...REAL QUICK A 3RD AND OFF TO THE GAZETTE IT GOES IMO...THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE NEW NOTES WILL BE SHABS TRIGGER AND IT SEEMS ERBIL JUST MAY ALSO MAKE THAT DEADLINE AS WELL ALL IS GOOD IN DS-LAND...FOLLOW THE NEWS...IT IS ON OUR SIDE...

Guru Wisdom:  I was under the impression that it would make more sense that all the Forex sites should be closed for this to be released and thought we SHOULD see this "with in the next 24 hours",  that was Yesterday!  thought it would make more sense if it showed up when Forex opened TODAY! Ok I was wrong there, a little....   Won't happen at opening of US Forex at 8am eastern....  I won't go into what I was told cuz I promised I wouldn't spill it, but I can tell you it's supposed to show up as I had said, Today, this morning... just won't be at opening and I'M TELLING YOU, I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT because of what I've heard....

I have NOT MISSED a night sleep in at least a few months when I was sure this was coming out of hiding, and couldn't believe it when it hadn't. And you all saw what happened to our economy at that time. We were devistated world wide but especially here as a nation.  It should have been a blessing at the 11th hour so it would seem

Well it's now coming down to the wire, and from what I recieved over the past 18 hours, it is on it's way TODAY.  It's already out of their hands at this point and so they will do business as usual,  they will be doing as they always will until this hits and changes the value and then they will still have auctions, just at a different rate for the next days trading

Think about it this way.... There IS a fact now coming to light that this RV is a basket of currencies that will as everyone has suspected be coming out at the same time. So, think of it this way, each country submits their currencies value to be calculated into the basket, some will go UP and some will go down whether they like it or not, it's just all calculated by what each countries able to back it with, oil, precious metals, mineral wealth ect... this took quite a while, now for some of the smaller countries to keep a float, they are able to buy into some of the other currencies to back their own economy and keep it stable. This is what's been going on with all the money transfers and loans within the World bank groups, and IMF. Some of the largest calculated transfers in the history of the world. And you see only the surface of what's been viewed by the public...  This all had to be done with the cooperation of the major powers and world banks, getting them all on line and up to date as WE HERE were witness to, we watched as all this was coming into being and it was an extremely long drawn out process.... It's DONE FOLKS!!

Now to cut to the chase, It won't be released at the opening of the FOREX this morning, but get ready.... we're not supposed to know it's Coming TODAY!!  I'll be waiting PATIENTLY for this to hit as EXPECTED!! This Has Been .... Words Of Wisdom!  it's kept me up ALL DANG NIGHT!! I was on here since 4am pacific and I usually go to sleep around 2 or 3 am, so by 4 I had to get up cause I knew I wasn't gonna be SLEEPING!!!  I'm expecting more than I have in Months, wouldn't loose sleep over any of this after THIS LONG if you know what I mean. I'm so burned out that any time it's been called before I just figured I'd just wake up rich, this time was different.   I'll leave it at that!

Guru Bear5642:  I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A VERY GOOD REASON. AS I HAVE TOLD YOU I HAVE BEEN TRACKING DOWN ALL OF THESE BANK STORIES AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN ACTUALLY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY. EVEN ONE OF MY CONTACTS WHO SAID HE HAD A RATE ON THE SCREEN AND A MEMO HAS FAILED TO PRODUCE A SHRED OF EVIDENCE

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MALIKI IS AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW AND HAVE KNOWN FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY THAT THEY ARE NOT FORCED INTO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. THIS WE WILL ALL KNOW BY WEDNESDAY NO LATER.  ONE OF MY BEST CONTACTS WHO HAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPENT 400 MILLION US DOLLARS IN DINARS IS VERY RELIABLE AND WE ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION IN IRAQ

WELL LET ME SAY THIS ONE THING I FEEL ASSURED TO TELL YOU IN THE EVENT WE GO INTO A VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE IT WILL NOT GO PAST THANKSGIVING

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT RANDY KOONCE IS THAT I HIGHLY RESPECT HIM AND ADMIRE HIM FOR WORK AND EFFORT LIKE ME WE ARE BOTH VERY BUSY PEOPLE AND HAVE JOBS HOWEVER I FEEL CALLED TO HELP YOU PEOPLE IN OKIES HOUSE AND OKIE HAS MY HEART

I CAN ASSURE REPLACING MALIKI WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM.  IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND I HOPE THAT MALIKI WILL COOPERATE HE STANDS TO LOSE EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT AND I HOPE HE ISNT THAT STUPID.  ALAWI IS READY TO GO AND QUOTE " I CAN HAVE A GOVERNMENT FORMED IN 3 DAYS AND UP AND RUNNING”

I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE BUT TO JUST GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT. I WILL TRY TO BE IN MORE AND I ONLY DO THIS FOR THIS HOUSE AND OKIE HE HAS SUCH A PURE HEART OF GOLD. I HAVE TO GO GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP AND CAUSE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU BBL

Guru Freeway Bill:  Taking all of the information that we have heard in the past week, we find ourselves in a position of great value.

We hold IQD that given the best scenario could RV within the next hour from now or the worst scenario, according to the Intel that could hold off and RV later in the week. This would seem to be our two options at this point. Or are they?

Keep in mind that if Maliki continues to fight this after already publicly giving his approval on the Erbil agreement earlier in the week before playing the "legality" card, Allawi and the Kurds will go for a "no confidence" vote which would take Maliki out of his position as Prime Minister. If this happens, they would have to follow their own rules and select a replacement and go through all of the steps to have the selection, vote of Parliament to approve and then to place the successor into this position which could take 2-3 weeks according to Randy Koonce's opinion. That would put the RV into late October, early November.

I don't think that Maliki will fight any more as losing his position, as Randy stated on his CC tonight would eliminate his immunity status and could find him facing criminal charges that would cause him more grief than he could imagine. Therefore, I don't think (IMO) that this will happen.

So, pray that Maliki understands his position of turmoil and plays ball so we can get this RV done sooner than later.
Keep the faith, we are almost there......GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Bulldog75:   "RATE ACTIVATION AND JUBILEE; HELLO JOEL OSTEEN". IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. THERE ARE MANY NEW SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE UN LIST AT THE LAST MINUTE AS OF YESTERDAY. THE LETTER ORGS ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. THE SKIES ARE APPEARING CLEAR AND SUNNY. WE ARE READY AND "RIPE FOR THE HARVEST". BESIDES WE JUST HAD A 'HARVEST MOON' AND NOW A 'JEWISH NEW YEAR'. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION" AND "JUBILEE". JOEL OSTEEN HAD A SERMON EARLIER THIS YEAR ON "JUBILEE". I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING, JOEL OSTEEN PROBABLY HAS DINAR, BUT EVEN IF NOT PHYSICALLY, HE DEFINITELY HAS IT IN HIS HEART. LET OUR HEARTS BE OUR GUIDE. WE ARE DISTINED FOR "JUBILEE". THANK YOU JOEL OSTEEN. WE CLAIM OUR GIFTS AND JUBILEE NOW IN THE NAME OF OUR FATHER, "THE KING OF KINGS". AMEN & AMEN.

PTR Member RedLily:  Consider this question: "Who pays for the RV?" Then this: "How will CBI cover $30 Trillion to cover 30 Trillion IQD at even $1.00?"

It is apparent to me, that it is the GOI, who holds the ability to authorize, the 'Bills of Exchange', that will monetize the People's Wealth...... meaning the Asset Wealth of the Nation of Iraq, that belongs to the People of Iraq, not the Central Bank.

Central Bank does not have the authority to monetize non liquid assets, because they are not the elected Representatives of the People. GOI is.

Factoid: CBI does not have the ability to monetize $30 Trillion worth of what is under the ground in Iraq, to cover the approximately 30 Trillion IQD at even $1.00, without the GOI authorizing such 'Bills of Exchange', to cover the costs.
Think of it like this..... who is going to pay you $1 Million US for your 1 Million Dinars? That does not come from thin air. Even the US is not going to just print that into existence, without holding an asset of equal or greater value.
In this case, my guess would be, that all of what we cash in for USD in the US, for example, would be covered by such 'Bills of Exchange', that are backed by the GOI, which are not 'In Circulation' currency, hence relieving the 'Liability' from the CBI.

CBI CANNOT act alone on this. Without the Elected Representation of what belongs to the People, the Central Bank does not have that power. The Government bears that obligation and responsibility, NOT CBI. CBI has the power to implement policy, at the pleasure of the GOI, and the People of Iraq.
Independent Agency operates and exists, only by the will of the People's Representation.
That is GOI and only GOI. Bankers are not elected, so have no authority but what is granted by the Government.

Iraq can cover the RV..... but not CBI. The bank's job is to handle the transactions and implement functional plans. Only GOI can approve the plan. In fact, it was GOI, namely the Economics Commision of 2007, who are a GOI Committee of Parliament, who charged the CBI, to draft the proposal to begin with.

It started with Parliamentary Committee.... and that is who will approve it.

Be careful who you speak badly about. You never know who your best advocates are.

Just sayin'.
CBI has consistently spoken of redenomination and I am sure if it was left up to them, that is all it would be. The GOI and the Economists of the GOI, are the ones who are protecting you from the lop. They are the ones that are saying, redenomination will not solve anything. That means they are basically saying...... a LOP wont change anything. GOI is your best advocate here. Get a clue.

Great observations, Duck.

This is what I meant, last year when I said, "This is going to get really bumpy at or near the end of this ride."
Hold the faith.... Hold the line..... Stand Strong.

EASYRIDER:
he is right on the money IMO actually the corruption will more than likely benefit us ALL and protect us from a LOP. Remember an RV doesnt have to be approved its the RD that has to and has yet to be approved by parliament so shabbs had to set the RD back till 2013, they need to raise the value plain and simple this is all my opinion but makes sense remember this is Iraq and if they have a lot of dinar stashed then it wont LOP. The corruption is rampant over there and im guessing many politicians have lots of dinar stored away.

CARRELLO: Thank you Jupiter Girl and Enoch. This is good information and reminder as to what it takes to get done.

XYZZY: A "bill of exchange" is just a sort of check. They are rarely used and do not produce funds out of thin air. The only way Iraq could fund the 30T of exchange (let alone ongoing import) liability is to borrow from the US and the EU. I really doubt the world is going to lend Iraq 30T dollars, firstly as the rest of the world doesn't have it to loan. Secondly given that all of the oil in the ground at todays prices is only valued at around half that much. There is no way Iraq could even pay the principle back let alone the interest as well, and of course Iraq needs its oil revenue to build not just to pay back loans that were taken out to make foreign investors wealthy. This is pure BS.

MARKINSA: I don't think this guy knows what he is talking about concerning the powers of the CBI. The CBI has the CBI Law link on its website, and why would it provide that link if it wasn't a valid law? The CBI Law gives the CBI the power to do all the things he said the CBI can not do.

DARIN: Enoch is a very smart individual.. I look foward to his rebuttal on your remark. CBI may hold a LOT of leverage, but, they do rely on each other. I am sure one side can easily delay the other if one side is not abiding.

EASYRIDER: Ive read a Redenomination has to go through parliament and get approved so therefore the CBI does not have a say till its passed the CBI is not running the country the GOI is.

XYZZY: I think this makes sense. Even if the CBI has the authority to issue a new currency, the implementation of that will extend into areas the CBI does not have control over. For example in other country's RDs they have required prices to be listed in both currencies during the RD period (2 years say), but it seems unlikely that the CBI has the power to compel business to do that. Also there will be expenditures for police services or military to go out to the more remote places to offer exchange services that the CBI would not have the authority to order.

COOKED: I referred to this a while ago. Remember when the salaries of all the PMs and such were cut up 80%. Does anyone think they would allow thier pay to be cut by 80% if there wasn't a big raise in value of thier money?

RODANDSTAFF: It's coming cooked.... we just don't know exactly when! Boy am I getting hungry for some pink piggy bbq!

MARKINSA: TO EASYRIDER: Read the CBI Law, it doesn't say that. The CBI only has to Notify Pariliment, it doesn't need approval.

See:
Section 1, Article 2 - Pages 8 & 9
Section 1, Article 4-1.F
Section 1, Article 4-4

Section 7 - Page 23
Section 7, Article 32
Section 7, Article 33-4
Section 7, Article 36

XYZZY: Indeed, note particularly article 36 about the CBI being allowed to require the redemption of banknotes or coins for "equivalent" amonts of other banknotes or coins. I'm still not sure about the other ancillary factors I mentioned, but the basic RD does not appear to need approval (though for political purposes Shabibi might want to get a consensus anyway).

Enoch8:  Consider this question: "Who pays for the RV?"
Then this: "How will CBI cover $30 Trillion to cover 30 Trillion IQD at even $1.00?" It is apparent to me, that it is the GOI, who holds the ability to authorize, the 'Bills of Exchange', that will monetize the People's Wealth...... meaning the Asset Wealth of the Nation of Iraq, that belongs to the People of Iraq, not the Central Bank.

Central Bank does not have the authority to monetize non liquid assets, because they are not the elected Representatives of the People. GOI is.

Factoid: CBI does not have the ability to monetize $30 Trillion worth of what is under the ground in Iraq, to cover the approximately 30 Trillion IQD at even $1.00, without the GOI authorizing such 'Bills of Exchange', to cover the costs.

Think of it like this..... who is going to pay you $1 Million US for your 1 Million Dinars? That does not come from thin air. Even the US is not going to just print that into existence, without holding an asset of equal or greater value.

In this case, my guess would be, that all of what we cash in for USD in the US, for example, would be covered by such 'Bills of Exchange', that are backed by the GOI, which are not 'In Circulation' currency, hence relieving the 'Liability' from the CBI.

CBI CANNOT act alone on this. Without the Elected Representation of what belongs to the People, the Central Bank does not have that power. The Government bears that obligation and responsibility, NOT CBI. CBI has the power to implement policy, at the pleasure of the GOI, and the People of Iraq.

Independent Agency operates and exists, only by the will of the People's Representation.

That is GOI and only GOI. Bankers are not elected, so have no authority but what is granted by the Government.

Iraq can cover the RV..... but not CBI. The bank's job is to handle the transactions and implement functional plans. Only GOI can approve the plan. In fact, it was GOI, namely the Economics Commision of 2007, who are a GOI Committee of Parliament, who charged the CBI, to draft the proposal to begin with.

It started with Parliamentary Committee.... and that is who will approve it.

Be careful who you speak badly about. You never know who your best advocates are.  Just sayin'.

CBI has consistently spoken of redenomination and I am sure if it was left up to them, that is all it would be. The GOI and the Economists of the GOI, are the ones who are protecting you from the lop. They are the ones that are saying, redenomination will not solve anything. That means they are basically saying...... a LOP wont change anything. GOI is your best advocate here. Get a clue.  Great observations, Duck.

This is what I meant, last year when I said, "This is going to get really bumpy at or near the end of this ride."
Hold the faith.... Hold the line..... Stand Strong

Newsletter from Neno:  Fever of speculation in the Iraqi dinar sweeping global financial markets and private jets moving from Erbil!!

03-10-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) -Baghdad / Dubai / private
Revealed the financial sources familiar with in Dubai for the points of U.S. founded a Web site online, titled (iraqidinar.com), respect to speculate in the Iraqi dinar and encourages Americans to this, as he says a source from inside the Green Zone that some of the condos to the leadership of officials and officers turned to the banks do not comply with the specifications of the financial storage because they were filled with U.S. currency.

The same sources quoted by traders on Wall Street for invitations and announcements launched by the U.S. administration to encourage the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, through the Web site, which provides a detailed explanation on how to buy the Iraqi dinar, agents and pricing.
sources said that there is a fever to buy the Iraqi dinar sweeping the financial markets in the Gulf, Wall Street, noting that a major GCC banking companies active in this field and offers great facilities for asylum-dinar purchase and transportation of a private aircraft from Arbil to anywhere in the world.

Underscoring the Iraqi Central Bank that the year two thousand and thirteen will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated thirty trillion dinars, says economic expert, who requested anonymity, said the Iraqis to delete the three zeroes from the currency in order to raise the value of , explaining that the delay was for about a year to give the opportunity to collect the Iraqi dinar from the market, especially now that there are traders who store the dinar to a monopoly in the right moment. He said the Iraqi economic expert, promoting Americans to buy the Iraqi dinar, and said that the Americans claim to their own citizens to trade in dinars and buy it, but that the American call for that almost make you buy it already and nationally, he said.

According to the economist, who works as a consultant to major financial houses Gulf, the Kuwaiti dinar has doubled its value 3 times after the liberation of Kuwait, while the value of the Iraqi dinar and Iran after the war two and a half, and is now a candidate for the high value of 4 times.

He disclosed that Kuwait, Jordan and the Gulf States and the United States in particular and Israel to deal with Iraqi merchants, including Kurdistan and some who have taken from the Gulf, Jordan and Syria, the headquarters for them to collect the dinar and sold at competitive prices, pointing out that billions of dinars are stored in private homes called (Ware House), which like banks, but trading was not working only be stored and deposits whatever their value Kamanat Bossullac.
He noted that some of this strange procedure, but it really Ihddt, Valdanar stores and bought an escape from the country's aircraft formal and informal, and perhaps with the knowledge and involvement of senior government officials and influential.

According to the expert, the Central Bank of Iraq has reservations on the reserve of more than $ 4 billion Kkhozan strategic, revealing that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to exercise strong pressure to pull this stockpiling, but the bank rejects it every time because it means the bankruptcy of the state. And the transfer of an expert from one of the delegation members who accompanied House Speaker Osama Najafi, during his recent visit to the UAE, saying that Maliki is trying to control the Central Bank of Iraq, specifically stockpiling strategic than the dollar, through a plan of a two-pronged one: to weaken the central bank as an independent first, and and then placing the hand on the inventories of strategic dollar, before the start of plan to raise zeros.

In the meantime, according to a source from inside the Green Zone, some condos with leaders and officials and officers turned to the banks not matching the specifications of storage because they were filled with financial currency U.S. dollar.
The source says that this process has affected the level of trading currencies in the Central Bank of Iraq, but are invisible until the moment, but he expressed the belief that this will cause major problems on the economic level of the later.
According to the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the Bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year two thousand and thirteen.

He said that the zeros have been added for the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq has led to weakness in the efficiency of monetary exchange, noting that what you are suffering monetary institutions of Iraq at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records of returns caused by the high number of currency that are difficult to read, explaining that greater currency in Iraq at the present time is equal to twenty-one dollars and are not able to cover large payments.

Salih stressed that the process of removing the zeros and the currency exchange is the process of administrative reform of the Iraqi currency cash and thus do not affect the value of things to raise the per capita income or change in Iraq.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum