Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:33 am

Guru OkieOilman:  THERE IS AN OLD SAYING ABOUT THE BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND MEN OFTEN GO ASTRAY. SUCH AS IT IS WITH THE INTEL PROVIDED. IF YOU NOTICE WHEN I ACTUALLY DO POST AND DON'T LET GHOST POST FOR ME--I OFTEN AND USUALLY PREFACE MY POSTS WITH THE TERMINOLOGY--AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.

THE INTEL RECEIVED FROM VERY WELL CONNECTED SOURCES I POST FREELY AND AT THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS THE BEST INTEL I CAN PROVIDE. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT I RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT SOURCES POINTING TO THE IMMINENCE OF THE DONG GOING ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE DINAR ON SATURDAY. WELL---THAT WAS TRUE AT THAT TIME--NOW HERES THE KICKER--GUESS WHAT?--ANOTHER COMPUTER GLITCH--I HAVE HEARD THAT SO MANY TIMES I THOUGHT I WAS IMPERVIOUS TO HEARING IT AGAIN---BUT--I FOUND OUT SUNDAY MORNING THAT THE GLITCH ACTUALLY OCCURRED FROM MY IMF SOURCE.

NOW I AM LEAD TO BELIEVE FROM SOURCES ONCE AGAIN ABOUT HOW CLOSE WE ARE. I HAVE BEEN BURNED SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST WITH INTEL THAT CHANGES RAPIDLY THAT I WON'T EVEN REPEAT WHAT I AM NOW BEING TOLD. I AM VERY CONFIDENT IN OUR INVESTMENT BUT FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL NOT BE SO DEFINITIVE WITH GIVING DATES OR RATES BECAUSE OF PAST LET DOWNS THAT CAME FROM THOSE WHO WERE REALLY IN A POSITION TO KNOW WHAT WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON. THE CONSTANT CHANGES REGARDING INTEL HAVE BECAME SO PREVELENT THAT I WILL BE ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE HENCEFORTH.

I HAVE ALWAYS MADE IT MY POLICY THAT WHEN I POST I WOULD EITHER POST SOMETHING UP-LIFTING AND ENCOURAGING OR I WOULD NOT POST ANYTHING AT ALL. MANY TIMES IN THE PAST FEW MONTH'S I HAVE BEEN PRIVIED TO VERY NEGATIVE INTEL BUT I REFUSED TO POST IT AS IT WOULD BEEN TO NO AVAIL AND ONLY BROUGHT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS DOWN. YOU MAY FORGET SOMEDAY WHAT I HAVE SAID---YOU MAY FORGET WHAT I DID--BUT I HOPE YOU REMEMBER HOW I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE YOU FEEL.

(via Ghost) COMPUTER PROBLEMS WAS AN ISSUE DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF SO MANY COUNTRIES GOING AT THE SAME TIME.   COMPUTER ISSUES SEEMINGLY AT THIS TIME HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.  IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY--PROBABLY SOONER.

(via Ghost)
BIG MEETINGS GOING ON PRESENTLY AND INTO MORNING HOURS IN IRAQ.  IT APPEARS PRESENTLY THAT ALL IS A GO.  IT WILL HAPPEN INSTANTLY WORLD WIDE REGARDLESS OF THE TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT.

Guru SteveI:  
What we do know is the Erbil Agreement is very important along with the ministers and HCL laws. Not one person on this planet (other than a few key people in Iraq) can tell us exactly the status of these things. However, I concur that they will pretty much be all done together or simultaneously. I think with an ego that Maliki has, he will want to take credit for this and make some sort of an announcement after it happens.

I am very tired of all the emails I get saying that "my great friend's sources in which I cannot share" says, bla, bla, bla and it is done. Okay, really? You all know who they are.   I feel like this whole predicting the date and rate has become a popular Vegas betting line game. Who will be first is the game.   I...do not care who is first, but rather who is accurate in facts.

The Erbil agreement being implemented is a huge step that will allow the rest to fall into place...this has to be in place before it can move forward. Right now, Talibani has 1/3 power, and Maliki has 2/3 power. Once the Erbil agreement is put into law, it will be Talibani 1/3, Allawi 1/3 and Maliki 1/3. Now you will have true power sharing and this country will move along even faster and achieve even greater things.

Guru Gankans:  
I was reading some good positive articles on Iraq again today.   I just kept noticing that there is a lot of pressure to get their infrastructure,  banking and over all finances in order. A lot of countries are relying on them to come through.  They are much better than they were.  They have done a lot, but they seem to have more things to be approved by IMF, Iraqi parliament. I have seen things that will delay this for months,  then I see other things bringing us a RV tomorrow. Go figure.

Guru Ray:  
I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad.  Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date.  Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice.  During his talk on TV, he mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!!  I think we are very close.

Guru ScottiG:  
I have said for several weeks that Maliki was taken care of.  Either voluntarily or not, Maliki’s tenure as PM is at an end.  It is believed by inside contacts that this will be seen publically this week.  Combine with this the info received that the amendments to the HCL have been completed as of today. As well, the Erbil agreement is confirmed to be done, just not announced.  security issue within the banking system...is being resolved.  forex  professionals...were receiving confirmation of rates and preannouncement of RV.   I am not totally sold on the rate ( in the mid $3.00 range) I am comfortable that they have been placed on notice that a change in the rate of the IQD is very near.  IF the information we are receiving is factual (and we do believe that) then we should be done with this investment this week.

I believe we are fine. We have no control over the activities of Iraq but we have a lot of patience! imperium --Something good! Oh that's cheating. txgirl Hey neighbor! It is all good.

I have two sources confirming that Erbil has been acomplished and released as well as some other necessary things!  I will need to run fairly soon. I just wanted to encourage everyone for a few minutes. I believe we are still in a very good place. I am hopeful to see some activity tomorrow. If not then we will clean our glasses off!

Please remember we are on a journey....a marathon. We will get to the end. Hopefully very soon! Many events have lined up this last week that I believe are critical to the activation of the adjustment of currency! Be well. I have to run now!

Guru MeatMan4Dinar: 
I was told that the Erbil is complete and everything else is smoke until the release.  most aspects of Erbil are done. I don't necessarily think that the RV has to wait on all, even the GOI.  They have to keep the big money corps at bay and keeps them guessing. This is done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the belief that it will be here by tomorrow.  I could be wrong but I strongly feel tomorrow is our day.

Guru TNT Tony: 
There is a controversy going on about the rate amongst the intel gatherers from the rate being 3 something…to 8 something… forex giving out one rate…ust giving out another…The rate is somewhere between 3.65 and $8.  I have been hearing forever that it was to the gbp. I am hearing the rate is about 3 anything and it is gbp. I got that consistently this weekend as well as before. Unless it is going to change at the last minute that’s what I see. The rate is already set – we are just guessing if it is usd or gbp.

Today is not over with…I am in fact hearing that you just may be in line at the bank today or tomorrow. A lot of good information over the weekend.  Bankers still getting information.  Things still going in the system.  I have a copy of the payout instructions from 2 different banks. I was sent a copy of it and I know what it says. It could still be a good day, a good week.

Guru Bluwolf:  
Right now all is silent for now which is good.   Banks are more then ready...we are...just waiting for our day to cash in

Guru Checkmate Dan: 
The confirmation that I got Friday got better over the weekend and that this thing is right around the corner.  The problem I have is the timelines and the dates. This now has a very serious timeline that this date can not go past, which I am not going to say. If it gets to or goes past this date we will be in really good shape.  The banks getting notice cause they have to be ready for all of us to cash in…don’t see it possible in the next 24-48 hours.

Guru Med:  
IF NO GLITCHES WE ARE DONE THIS MONTH LIKE I GUESSED.  IT IS STILL A 3RD READING BUT I THINK IT WILL BE THIS MONTH AND POSTED IN THE GAZETTE.  OCTOBER 5TH, 2011 PARLIAMENT WILL HAVE THE 2ND READING OF THE DRAFT LAW SUBMITTED BY CBI.  IF PARLIAMENT DOESNT SPEED THINGS UP HE WILL DO IT WITHOUT THEIR APPROVAL.  WOW THIS IS SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE.

Guru Randy Koonce: 
Just listened to a conference call with Randy Koonce. To summarize: Maliki last week Sunday agreed to implement the Erbil. Allawi had said agree to it by Sunday or we will do a no confidence vote. So he agreed. However, before he implements he wants to make sure it is constitutional. Meeting Tuesday or Wed. will discuss findings. Once presented as being constitutional Maliki must implement or he will be the victim of the No Confidence vote. If they do a no confidence vote and he is no longer PM then he loses his immunity to several crimes he has committed. One of those crimes is killing some of Sadr's people and Sadr will for sure be after him. Randy said we do not need to look for this in the Gazette because Fox News will have it on the television. This must be what Dan was referring to when he said Tuesday at the earliest but probably after Wed. So.... we're looking good because Maliki is to smart to lose his immunity and prestige but having Parliament do the no confidence vote and removing him. Just wanted to let everyone know what I'd heard because it made me feel better and I hope eases your mind as well!!

Guru Mailman17:    
HE [Shabibi] COULD HAVE KEPT INFLATION AT BAY WITH A RATE INCREASE BUT HE DIDNT.  HE KOWS THE RV IS HERE AND KNOWS THE REMOVAL OF ZEROES MUST BE OFF THE 1170 OR .00086 AS AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF, JMHO.   SO IT GETS READ A 2ND TIME THURS...AND THEN HOPEFULL...REAL QUICK A 3RD AND OFF TO THE GAZETTE IT GOES IMO...THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE NEW NOTES WILL BE SHABS TRIGGER AND IT SEEMS ERBIL JUST MAY ALSO MAKE THAT DEADLINE AS WELL ALL IS GOOD IN DS-LAND...FOLLOW THE NEWS...IT IS ON OUR SIDE...

Guru Bear5642:
  BEEN TRACKING DOWN ALL OF THESE BANK STORIES AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN ACTUALLY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY.  MALIKI IS AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW...ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY THAT THEY ARE NOT FORCED INTO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE,  WILL  KNOW BY WEDNESDAY, NO LATER.  IN THE EVENT WE GO INTO A VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE IT WILL NOT GO PAST THANKSGIVING.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  OK hold on everyone - quiet day - hope you all rested as I did after a grand service in church - If you guys need a Pastor that can sow into your lives with eternal effecting words of LIFE then come with me to my church... AWESOME presence of GOD in every service - you won't leave there like you came in Jesus name!!!

THIS IS OUR WEEK - I decree it and declare it as the evidence points to it.... AMEN!! KEEP THE FAITH and CALL IT DONE!

Guru Freeway Bill:  
We hold IQD that given the best scenario could RV within the next hour from now or the worst scenario, according to the Intel that could hold off and RV later in the week.  if Maliki continues to fight this ... Allawi and the Kurds will go for a "no confidence" vote which would take Maliki out of his position as Prime Minister...That would put the RV into late October, early November. I don't think that Maliki will fight any more as losing his position ...would eliminate his immunity status and could find him facing criminal charges that would cause him more grief than he could imagine.  we are almost there...

Just waiting. Talked to the guy first thing this morning and they still say any minute. They are not expecting any delay

Guru Bulldog75:  
IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY.  WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION"

Bank Story by Flying Star:  Hi all, I have a Bank story that occurred today from a Big 4.  My family is a regular at the Bank and I encouraged everyone to purchase dinar since Dec.  The entire branch is waiting to give there 2 weeks notice.

Anyway, today the Private Banker, side stepped the question on the Cash out Packages that we know they rec'd this week, but....the Private Banker was ( remember heavily invested in dinar ) very excited to share something else with us.

According DOCUMENT all Banks listed in RED are NOT ONLINE with the Fed and NOT ELIGIBLE TO receive wires.  Well, as of YESTERDAY, Warka Bank and the CBI were in RED.  as of today very excited to share something else with us.
Warka Bank and the CBI are in black, and That means, that if they are in black, they are online withthe fed and are eligible to receive wires

I have the document, printed off their computer at the Bank and the date is SEPTEMBER 30, 2011.  all in digits of course.  Yes. You are welcome

Guru Foghorn:  I think every so often we all need a reminder of what are the possibilities surrounding this investment. I have been following this event for many months now, I can't tell ya how many times I have heard someone say that this RV is imminent.

Despite all the truthful intel and factual events that have been uncovered, there is still a huge, highly probable situation that could take place that would surely decimate all the progress and agendas that Iraq has been working toward.

Make no mistake about it, the GOI has individuals who are very corrupt and driven by greed, who more then likely have alternate plans if their goals are not met. Maliki is only one of the culprits, there are definitely others.

Iraq has bigtime security issues throughout their whole country from protecting civil services to controling attacking rebels, who are constantly trying to disrupt a fuctioning government, to banking and marchant transactions.

The United States Military is there for all of these reasons, and the minute they leave, chaos and destruction ensues. Iran is just waiting for an oppertune time to pounce on them, chances are with the help from a few GOI officials.

The signing of the Erbil Agreement may not be the answer we all have been waiting for, but the start of the opposite direction that Miliki has hoped for, giving up power is not his idea of success.

A large enough airstrike/act of war from another country or even from rebel forces would certainly end our hopes of becoming wealthy and living in joy and happiness until our end of days.

I have provide truthful information in the past that has came from the banking industry in this country as well as factual info that they have recieved from the UST Dept. but keep in mind, they are not the ones in control here.

I have recently had a conversation with a US Government source who has explained to me this very volatile truth as they see it.

As much as I dislike this statement, we may be holding on to our RV hopes until the powers that be feel these issues are under control.

OOM Member RapidRoyP:
  RV Flow Chart
The IMF approves the rate and releases it through the BIS to all the Central Banks of the world. This is a highly tested and very automated process. It goes like this.

1. CBI Seeks Approval from IMF ( and we assume key allies) for a rate change
2. IMF approves
3. CBI Releases the rate to the IMF
4. The IMF approves the rate and releases it to the Bank of Intl Settlements (BIS) The BIS is the IT / Computer arm of the IMF
5. BIS post the rate in their system
6. All Central Bank's Computers (including the FED Reserve) constantly query the BIS computer for changes in Rate
7. When Central Banks computers see a rate change they internalize the changed rate and go through their own approval process.
(this may be different from country)
8. We presume the FED and UST pick up the rate and approve it
9. The FED then post the new rate in its computers for in-country banks to query and pick up.
10. US Banks pick up the new rate and change their internal exchange rates as may be their policy.

This is not a complicated process! Central banks ping the BIS - The BIS does not PUSH the changes to the central banks.

Of course it is more detailed than this, but I thought you would like to know the RV flow chart from a low earth orbit level.

Deborah:
  ALL HANDS ON DECK -- OCTOBER 1, 2011
A woman in my prayer group was told by a prophetic friend the other day that he was led by the Lord this morning to start commanding the Iraqi Dinar to revalue…said to pass that on to other Christian investors and watch what happens.

We have been told by several prophets that the timing of the RV is now.

I understand that in the natural, many practical things need to take place for the RV to occur.  I know that it’s not as easy as one human being ‘hitting the switch’, so to speak.

And of course, this is a world-wide event.  Pretty big.  Lots of coordination and cooperation needed.
I also know that – in the supernatural – even highly accurate prophetic people have been wrong at times.

But the bible clearly states:  Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses, a matter is established.  Deuteronomy 19:15

It seems a bit odd to me that all of these highly prophetic people would be wrong about the same thing; some of them, I suspect, are not even invested in the Dinar, which would make their ‘witness’ a bit more objective.

This morning another woman in my prayer group heard:

STEP IT UP!   STEP IT UP!      STEP IT UP!!!!!
DON”T LET UP!    Do NOT——Do NOT———-Do NOT LET UP!!!!!!!
JOIN FORCES!!!    JOIN FORCES!!
THIS IS THE TIME___THE “ANOINTED TIME”
YOU “MUST” PRESS IN!!!
YOU’RE IN THE ARMY NOW
MARCH! —— TOGETHER!——in FORMATION——-in ONE ACCORD!!!
DAY & NIGHT      DO NOT DELAY!!!
DO NOT RELAX!!!!
DO “REST”——IN ME
But—-DO NOT LET UP!!!!
YOU ARE A FORCE—– in the “AIR-FORCE”
COME UP —through the atmosphere—–TO MY ATMOSPHERE
COME——singing—worshiping—decreeing—– praying—believing
YOU CANNOT—-MUST NOT LET UP!!
JOIN FORCES ——WITH MY ANGELIC HOST!!!!
JOIN FORCES—-WITH OTHER BELIEVERS!!!
“SEE” YOURSELF——-AS A MIGHTY ARMY!!!——-MARCHING!!!—–FLYING!!——SAILING!!!!
YES—–“SAILING”——–YOU DON”T NEED A MOTOR——–YOU HAVE MY WIND
BUT——–YOU “MUST” SET YOUR SAILS———STAY ON COURSE——-MY WIND IS BEHIND YOU

A man in our prayer group also wrote this morning:

A prayer that keeps coming up inside of me is;

“Rise up Lord, bring it to pass, show yourself faithful in all that you have said. You are faithful, and you will do all you have said and all that you have shown us.”
This is a reminder to all believers:
Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months.
And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.  James 5:17-18
James 5:16 says “…….the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”
1 Kings 18:41-44—–shows us that Elijah KEPT ON PRAYING—–until the answer came.
It doesn’t matter about one’s denomination – or lack thereof – and it doesn’t matter about our differences in theology.
If we believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Almighty God and our Savior – then we are in agreement.  1 John 5:5
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”  Matthew 18:19
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears us.
If he has indeed spoken to us through his prophets about the timing of the RV – then he has told us his will.
We need to pray according to his will.
“O Lord, I pray, please let Your ear be attentive to the prayer of Your servant, and to the prayer of Your servants who desire to fear Your name; and let Your servant prosper this day, I pray…….”  Nehemiah 1:11
Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray.  Psalm 5:2
Save now, I pray, O LORD; O LORD, I pray, send now prosperity.  Psalm 118:25
“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive [them], and you will have [them].
Mark 11:24
So He said to them, “When you pray, say: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as [it is] in heaven.  Luke 11:2
Pray without ceasing  1 Timothy 5:17

I would like to suggest that everyone reading this remember to pray at noon every day their time and also at 7:00 pm their time for five minutes (or longer if you’d like!) until it’s done.

Pray
Until
Something
Happens

Deborah

PTR Member Scott:  Brain Washing:
To get someone to think what you want them to think so that they take an action that you want them to take.

Pavlov’s Dogs:
Every time that Pavlov would ring a bell, he would immediately give his dogs a treat. In no time at all, his dogs began to drool whenever they would hear the bell ring. (Brain Washing or Brain Training in Action).

Mass Manipulation:
If Pavlov could train one dog to salivate every time he rang the bell, then he could duplicate this same process with several dogs, or even packs of dogs with the same results… right? Of course!

Currency Market Manipulation:
The same principles that trained Pavlov’s Dogs have been witnessed in the currency markets around the world. The formula is simple, release information, intel, rumor that points to an impending up-tick in the market and investors will purchase that country’s currency in anticipation of making a profit. “Rumors Move Markets”. That saying rings true throughout the $3 – $4 TRILLION (USD) that is traded on the currency market called FOREX, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Dr. Shabbibi has an impressive resume and background understanding this market, well beyond the level of expert, and he is in absolute control of the Monetary policy of Iraq and the IQD.

But WHY???

Why would Iraq “pump up” sales of Dinar through rumor, leaked intel, information, news articles, etc from 2003 all of the way through December 15th, 2010, if the currency wasn’t internationally recognized, accepted and traded? What did they have to gain?

Follow the Money!!! (2003 – 2010)

During this time period, Iraq was under the most severe United Nations Sanctions in the history of the UN. They could not trade with virtually any other country. During this same time period, every dollar earned from every drop of oil sold, went directly into the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) and was then funneled through the “Oil for Food” program. So, basically, as an entire country, they were not able to get paid for ANYTHING for almost 8 YEARS! The ONE and ONLY exception to this embargo was their currency. Under George w. Bush’s Executive Order 13303, people could purchase Iraq’s currency without restriction. So, the ONLY way that Iraq had to generate income for their country (that didn’t have to go into the DF) was through the sale of their currency. They have sold literally hundreds of millions of dollars (USD) worth of Dinar every day and it is the ONLY thing that has propped up their nonexistent economy during this time period. In order for this to happen they had to “brainwash” Dinarains into thinking that “it might RV any day” in order to convince them to act and exchange USD for IQD during that extensive time period. Releasing a “rumor” was like ringing a bell and the Dinarians would then re-act, by buying more Dinar, and that was exactly what Iraq needed to have happen then.

And the “Dinar Gurus” was born:

During this time frame, in order to get the information or rather misinformation out to the masses of people, they utilized the “leaders” of the Dinarian Community. A simple “Google search” would point out who these people were. From there, they could approach, connect with and feed information to these people who would then share the information with the masses in order to get them to think that the RV might happen soon, so that they would go and buy more Dinar, hence propping up the economy of Iraq through the currency auctions.

Follow the Money!!! (December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011)
In a Herculean effort, December 15th, 2010, the Government of Iraq (GOI) was formed and the first half of the UN Sanctions were removed. In my opinion, during this time frame there was only a 50% chance (or less) of an RV actually taking place though, because until June 30th, the UN still owned and managed the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) so Iraq did not even have its own money. It was not recognized as a fully autonomous and sovereign nation and there were still a tremendous amount of sanctions governing Iraq’s trade and therefore its economy.

Time to “Discredit the Gurus”:

Although the Dinar Guru’s fulfilled a purpose for Iraq during the 96 months, or so, from 2003 – 2010 that there was NO CHANCE of an RV, but during the time that Iraq needed people to buy its currency. The Gurus did a great job of presenting all of the intel, rumor and innuendo that they were being fed. However, during the time period from December 15th, 2010 – June 30th, 2011, Iraq would need to discredit these people in order to “brainwash” the Dinarians once again. Just like Pavlov’s Dogs, you first ring a bell then immediately give a treat to reinforces the behavior that you want. Then you train those same dogs to not drool, when ringing the same bell, by not giving them the treat that you promised. After a while, you can ring the bell 100 times and not get one drop of drool. In the Dinarian World this accomplishes two goals… 1.) It discredits the Guru’s so no one believes a world that they say and 2.) It makes people not buy more Dinar, lose hope and even sell the Dinar that they have been holding onto. This continues through even today with the daily shouts of “its going to RV yesterday / today / tomorrow” that is shouted by every Guru with “sources” and “intel”.

Is the Brain Washing working?:

Up until June 30th, 2011, there realistically wasn’t much of a realistic chance at all of the Iraqi Dinar actually RVing. Yet, we were all on the roller coaster with a huge (refillable) glass of the Kool-Aide. We, as a community, are thinking what they want us to think (like, “its never going to happen” or “maybe next month” or “maybe next year”) and by thinking what they want us to think, we may also be doing what they want us to do… give up… lose hope… sell back our Dinar… at very least, don’t buy any more!!! But, why would they want us to think this? Why would they want us to do that? That’s an easy one… after the Dinar RVs they will have to pay back (up to) 3000% more than most of us paid for it. This is the time when the writing on the wall, combined with the monumental achievements that actually support their economy and therefore the increased value of their currency, strongly supports an RV and we feel, as they want us to feel, defeated, burnt out, hopeless and selling Dinar instead of buying it. Its crazy from a historical standpoint with where they have been and where they are now that we are not overjoyed… Hmmmmm… Maybe the Brain Washing and / or Brain Training their propaganda campaign is working! Are you thinking how they want you to think and acting as they want you to act?

Side Benefit from our Government’s standpoint:

This is just food for thought…. But… If the IQD really does RV soon (like let’s just say during the month of October, like much evidence seems to suggest), why would they not want us to prepare for this sudden wealth so that we could make smart, informed decisions? That too is an easy one… Sudden Wealth Syndrome (SWS) psychologically speaking when people get a huge amount of wealth all of the sudden, almost unexpectedly in many cases, they spend their money emotionally instead of rationally. They spend too much too quickly, and traditionally on things that depreciate in value. Why would our government care? They have a huge dog in that fight… Every dollar that is in circulation is taxed approximately 22 times per month (as it changes hands). Investment dollars are only taxed once, when the investment reaches maturity.

Brainwashing Continues:

So, right now, in this “Calm before the RV Storm” when we all have every reason to be expecting the RV of the IQD to actually take place, very few people are actually spending their time and resources actually preparing for this sudden wealth that is about to land squarely on our laps. Instead we are focused on “just trying to hang on” or trying to keep the lights on or hoping that they don’t come and repossess the house that we’ve been living in, but not making payments on for months, even years in many cases. Then even though the writing is on the wall that they RV is right in front of us, we have been trained to dismiss the information or “kick that can down the road” when we do realize all that has been accomplished and how much of the “dot the I’s and cross the T’s” final agreements and its implementation is actually being done right now.

I am not a “guru”… I am just a fellow Dinar Investor like you. You can look at my concept as a “Conspiracy Theory” and dismiss it is you like or you might agree with it and re-train your brain to think according to your own internal discernment instead of buying into the programming that has been masterfully orchestrated. Everything that I stated is my opinion, but my opinion is based upon US Military Training in Psychological Operations, a business background of growing multiple businesses at a rate of 300+% annually to the tune of tens of millions of dollars per year, a fellow Dinarian who is Heavily Invested and a co-host of conference calls 5 hours a night 7 days week for months, which is now down to 3 days a week 3 hours a day. So, I would at least consider the ideas that I have presented to being more than just an “Educated Guess”.

You are empowered to think whatever you choose to think and act however you choose to act. I put this out there only to offer an observation, an opinion. If you agree, I’d love to hear why… If you disagree, I’d love to know why also. If you have a different thought process to offer, I’d love to hear that too! I always love to learn as much as I can!

I welcome your thoughts!

Your Friend,
ConnectWithScott

Ps. Sorry this is so long, but its complicated…lol. Also, I’ve received many e-mails about the post I just made entitled “Thinking about giving up on the Dinar? You may want to read this first! (ConnectWithScott)”that this was the fastest, easiest way to clarify my thoughts in that post.

People's Dinar Member:  I would be willing to bet that the most uncomfortable thing about being an Iraqi dinar investor for most of us is the fact that it isn’t discussed in the mainstream press and one doesn’t hear about it at social gatherings, the golf course, or at work. And if one surfs the internet for information on the IQD what one will most likely find are warnings that the IQD is a scam, or end up at some website operated by, let’s say, less than savory characters (not all of them).

This isn’t like investing in internet/high tech stocks in 2000 or residential real estate in 2005. That felt “comfortable” because those investments at the time were the talk of the town. And if one decided to invest, well, one was just part of the “crowd”. Deep down inside one felt empowered by the mere number of people that were “investing”.

Well, welcome to the world of contrary investing! As a speculator/investor in the Iraqi dinar you/I are now outside-the-box, full fledged contrarians. No doubt about it! And it’s the only way I know of to make money investing.

I don’t know the exact figures as to the number of IQD investors in the U.S., but I’d also be willing to bet that 99% of the American people have no idea what a dinar is. Well, if they did we would really be hard pressed to make money at this. But they don’t. And if it wasn’t for the internet and word-of-mouth only insiders would be invested and neither you nor I would have ever heard of this opportunity. Furthermore, if it wasn’t for an excellent forum like Peoples Dinar this would really be a lonely undertaking.

Well, rather than further bore you with what some might think it’s a bunch of claptrap, I would encourage you to get familiar with something called a “Black Swan Event”.

Based on the author's criteria:

1. The event is a surprise (to the observer).
2. The event has a major impact.
3. After its first recording, the event is rationalized by hindsight, as if it could have been expected (e.g., the relevant data were available but not accounted for).

http://en.wikipedia....ack_swan_theory

Well, if what the majority of us investors believe about the IQD RV is correct, it is shaping to be one heck of a (positive) Black Swan Event and will catch a whole bunch of people off guard. It is very difficult for the human mind to grasp the enormity of this.

In the meantime, while we wait, maybe we should just let go and let God!

Blessings & Greetings to All!
Come RV!
Dinarista

DV Member WinterSet:  I read a news article from another site and it claims there will be a special meeting at the home of President Jalal Talabani. It says they will discuss issues, resolve security minitries and law of supreme council policies. Apparently Allawi is not invited. Issues include oil and gas law, US withdrawl and erbil.
Didn"t Talabani just return from a meeting with the UN in New York or something like that? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. GO RV!!!!!!!!

DV Member Tim5400:  If the Erbil Agreement has been implemented, which is the last piece of the puzzle, why haven’t we seen the RV by now?
You can chose not to believe me, which is fine, so how about providing the proof that the Erbil has been implemented versus just sighting a source like Freeway Bill, who has not been right about anything…

Here is a link that states there is a meeting scheduled for next week to implement the Erbil: http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FIGFGD, which would not be scheduled if the Erbil had already been implemented….
Yes, I have noticed the UN Operational Rates today, but if you checked, the IQD is still at 1170…. Many of the currencies adjust every 2 weeks, which is not necessarily considered a revaluation, just an adjustment to inflation or the USD, etc….so what evidence are you specifically pointing to?
You mention that you “have also read that the IQD is the catalyst/springboard to accomplish this”, which may be true to a degree, but due to all the delays, many of the currencies that were going to be in the same basket as the IQD have already revalued…

“Okie/Ghost/Bulldog stated two baskets…I saw the first one show up today.” Where in the UN Operation Rates Website does it confirm which currencies will be in the 1st basket?
Yes, an inflation rate of 7.6% is added incentive for Shabibi to get this done soon, but releasing Iraq from Chapter 7 is a non-issue for the RV…

Yes, “Okie says its going down, so does Tony from the PTR, so does BGG, Poppy, Donnie R, Freeway Bill, Scotti G, Bear….etc.” and they all have been calling the RV for many many months…
Yes, I too believe it is happening very soon (hopefully this coming week), but only if Maliki finally agrees to cooperate and he implements the Erbil Agreement that he signed & agreed to months ago, which has been the primary obstacle for the RV for months…

As far as the banks go, most of us will not be running to the bank to cash in 100% of our investment because most banks will not initially match the CBI rate that the dealers like DINAR BANKER or DINAR TRADE will be offering, which could be a HUGE difference…

For example, if a bank were to charge you a fee of 1%, that fee would be $10,000 per million versus DINAR BANKER or DINAR TRADE whose fee will only be $150 per transaction or per million respectively

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 10/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:42 am

these crack me up!!!  I love the arrogance.  Uh, you were all wrong, and most of you flat-out lied about sources and intel.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum