Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16

+8
Terbo56
RamblerNash
Kevind53
Chaz
Just4Tom74
Ethel Biscuit
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
12 posters

Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:39 am

MY LADIES:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.

YESTERDAY A DINAR SITE WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS SITE BEFORE BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A GOOD NUMBER OF YEARS.

THIS SITE APPEARS TO BE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TEARING DOWN THE DINAR COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE IN IT. IT REEKS OF HATRED. I DON’T GET THE PURPOSE OF IT BUT HEY EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE HOW THEY SEE FIT, BUT IT GAVE ME SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

MY POSTINGS FROM RECAPS ENDED UP ON THEIR SITE TOO AND THE NASTY HATE FILLED COMMENTS THAT CAME FROM PEOPLE I DON’T KNOW, THAT DON’T KNOW ME WERE RIDICULOUS.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS HOW INSECURE AND DISGRUNTLED THESE FOLKS ARE AND IT’S SORT OF SAD TOO, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE THE COMMENTERS AND CREATORS OF THAT SITE HAD THEIR DREAMS TAKEN AWAY AND NOW THEY ARE JUST EMPTY BITTER SHELLS LASHING OUT.

IT’S VERY SAD TO SEE. I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS POST.

LISTEN GUYS I WANT EVERYONE TO BE SMART HERE. WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND AS SUCH SHOULD CONDUCT OUR LIVES ACCORDINGLY. WE ARE ALSO AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AS WE SEE FIT WITH OUT BEING TORN APART FOR IT.

SOME FOLKS OUT THERE NEED TO REMAIN RELEVANT AND THEY CAN ONLY DO THAT BY BEING COMBATIVE AND MAKING VIDEOS AND DIALING UP PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY ON A LIVE CALL IN AN EFFORT TO ENGAGE THEM ALL FOR THEIR 10 MIN OF FAME  

IT’S JUST SAD THAT WITH OUT THIS COMMUNITY THEY WOULD HAVE NOT A SINGLE OTHER THING TO TALK ABOUT FOR 3+ HOURS.

LOOK I KNOW THIS ROAD IS BUMPY AND HAS PITFALLS AND TREACHEROUS TERRAIN SOMETIMES BUT SO WHAT. ASK YOURSELF WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR? IS ANYONE FORCING YOU TO READ THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW? WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY?? NO?? ALRIGHT SO CARRY ON.

DO ANY OF US REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?? DO I THINK WE WILL ALL TURN INTO MILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT?  WHO CARES WHAT I THINK? THE IMPORTANT THING IS WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I STOPPED POSTING OVER A YEAR AGO BUT ALWAYS REMAINED CLOSE BECAUSE OF WHAT I THOUGHT BUT DOES THAT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FOLLOW ME? NO IT DOES NOT!

YOU NEED TO DO YOU.

DOES FRANK OR DR. CLARKE, OR ADMIN OR BLU WOLF OR MOUNTAIN GOAT OR ZAP OR BRUCE OR BGG OR ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT??  DO I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT??  WHO CARES??

THE IMPORTANT THING IS HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ WHAT ANY OF US WRITE. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? DOES IT BRING YOU UNDERSTANDING?? DOES IT KEEP YOU COMING BACK OR GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO?

DOES READING HERE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU BELONG TO A COMMUNITY OR THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE? WELL THAN GOOD YOU KEEP DOING WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.

BUT I JUST CAUTION YOU BY SAYING WE ARE ALL JUST INTERNET FRIENDS, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE WRITINGS AS SOUND FINANCIAL ADVICE AND DO NOT GO RUNNING OUT AND SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON CURRENCY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD BASED ON WHAT YOU READ HERE.

READING WHAT WE WRITE IS FOR PLEASURE ONLY PLEASE DO NOT STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN EXPECTATIONS OF A HUGE PAY OFF ANY MIN NOW.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT HOWEVER IS IF WE SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH WELL JUST MOVE ON, DON’T READ IT, IF IT DOES NOT BRING YOU PLEASURE DROP IT ON THE FLOOR.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AND CREATE ENTIRE SITES ABOUT HOW SCREWED UP WE ARE AND CALL US ALL SORT OF NAMES SOME OF WHICH YOU COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR BECAUSE AFTER ALL NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO IS SITTING BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING/ DO THEY?  OR WHAT AFFILIATES THEY HAVE EITHER.

RECAPS PUBLISHES INFO FROM EVERYONE EVERY WHERE AND DOES A FINE JOB OF IT.  IF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGER IS PRINTED AND THAT MAKES YOUR DAY THAN THEIR MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED, PROVIDING YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN USE TO FEEL GOOD. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE MOVE ON.

I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS PLENTY OF THEIR OWN STRESSES AND WE DO NOT NEED TO GO OUT AND BORROW ANY MORE STRESS FROM THE HATERS THAT ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HATE AND THE INSECURE FEW THAT NEED TO BE COMBATIVE AND USE GRAND GESTURES TO NURSE SOME INADEQUACIES THEY HAVE AND FEARS THEY HAVE OF NOT BEING RELEVANT. AND LET’S THINK OF THIS ONE LAYER DEEPER WHY ARE THE HATERS EVEN HERE READING?

THEY KNOW WHAT POSTINGS ARE HERE RIGHT?

WELL MAYBE WITH OUT ALL OF US THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CONTENT FOR THEIR OWN SITES OR THEIR OWN VIDEOS, OR MAYBE THERE IS A TINY PART OF THEM THAT SECRETLY IN THE COVER OF DARKNESS WHEN THEY ARE ALL ALONE AT NIGHT MAYBE THEY HAVE THE SAME DREAMS THE FOLKS HERE HAVE BUT THEY ARE JUST TO SILLY TO ADMIT IT SO INSTEAD THEY PLAY INTERNET COP JUDGE AND JURY AND SPREAD FEAR AND HATRED AND DOUBT.

HUMMM MAKES YOU WONDER RIGHT.

SO GUYS HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU, LET’S CONTINUE ON DOING WHAT MAKES US FEEL GOOD AND LET’S TRY TO BE KIND TO EVERYONE PLEASE. STAY AWAY FROM HURTFUL VIDEO POSTERS USE COMMON SENSE WHEN MAKING PURCHASES AND DO NOT LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR DREAMS YOUR HOPES OR YOUR FUTURE.

REMAIN PRESENT IN REAL LIFE AND LIVE YOUR INTERNET LIFE IN MODERATION. I HOPE EVERYONE’S DREAMS IN LIFE COME TRUE. EVEN THE HATERS.

LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES

P.S. EVEN THE HATERS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty Re: Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:08 am

My Ladies is one of the least offensive intel/guru types - they do talk about monetary policy (albeit, they don't grasp some basic things), and stay pretty focused on news stories. That being said - to label people haters when the main objective is holding liars and frauds accountable is kinda silly.  The fact that My Ladies swooped in to save the day for Recaps, and take up for their shoddy and dishonest business model...well...I'll let you determine if Recaps asked for that vote of confidence. 

The infantile approach of, 'if you don't like it, don't read it' is a non-starter.  If you are a liar, you will be called out, period.  My Ladies uses news stories to try and explain how an RV is possible, and it's just not possible.  If it's come to your attention that, 'haters' hold you accountable, you probably need to measure your words carefully.  Truth always finds the light.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty Re: Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

My Ladies wrote:THE IMPORTANT THING IS HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ WHAT ANY OF US WRITE. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? DOES IT BRING YOU UNDERSTANDING?? DOES IT KEEP YOU COMING BACK OR GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO?

And there you have one of the basic problems of the dinar world: what's important is not whether something is true - it's whether it makes you feel good. Allied to this is the New Age belief in "discernment" (which it most certainly is not): IF it makes you feel good then it IS true.

However, the truth is not always nice and just because something makes you feel good doesn't mean it's true.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty I Feel Small about myself

Post by Im A loser Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 pm

I come to this website because I feel small so I can talk about other people to make myself feel better! That's why this website was created for us losers! They have no right on talking about us on this website Because of Who We Are! They can go somewhere else trying to defend other people! But long as this website is around we can talk about other people and make ourselves feel good about ourselves! I am insulted that they would write a letter about us over here about things we talk about! We don't do our own due diligence over here we just wait to other people post something and talk about it that's what we do! That's why I sold it back, my currency back these crazy people waiting for something that's not going to happen! I'm scared to do my due diligence and find out the truth! But we will see all those people become Millionaires and billionaires and I'm still over here on this website talking about them and still broke! They have no right to post things about this website over here this is what we do! We need to put a stop to that! So which one of my loser friends want to join me we can do a Twitter campaign?

Im A loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Im A loser wrote:I come to this website because I feel small so I can talk about other people to make myself feel better! That's why this website was created for us losers! They have no right on talking about us on this website Because of Who We Are! They can go somewhere else trying to defend other people! But long as this website is around we can talk about other people and make ourselves feel good about ourselves! I am insulted that they would write a letter about us over here about things we talk about! We don't do our own due diligence over here we just wait to other people post something and talk about it that's what we do! That's why  I sold it back, my currency back these crazy people waiting for something that's not going to happen! I'm scared to do my due diligence and find out the truth! But we will see all those people become Millionaires and billionaires and I'm still over here on this website talking about them and still broke! They have no right to post things about this website over here this is what we do! We need to put a stop to that! So which one of my loser friends want to join me we can do a Twitter campaign?

Since you are so clever, explain just how the Dinar, Dong and/or Zim is going to make you rich?  And not because Yosef, Bruce or any of the other Dinar 'gurus' said so. 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Well, when I first came across this post on the the Dinar Recaps site, I responded to it in great detail, all the while knowing that the Dinar Recaps site would not post my message but since I had noticed some post where people have disagreed with, I thought what the hell.  Give it a shot.... Yep you guessed it they did not post my reply.  So much for that.

I have since posted another short post identifying myself as a Dinar Daily member and ask them to come over to this sight and respond to us on this forum, which BTW, I know will never happen... We shall see..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 pm

What is it ,that you really do?? Loser
I'll tell you what really make me feel good, is when I convince someone that the RV is a scam, and they don't waste there money on con artists words.
Which here on dinar daily I have done that, along with the help of others, who believe in truth.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Are you talking to me Chaz?

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:51 pm

I believe the person that Chaz was addressing, is the person who posted under the name  "Im A loser".

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:46 pm

No Tom, I was addressing the loser, hope there is no misunderstanding toward you if there was I humbly apologize.
Love ya brother
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 pm

No problem Chaz.... It just came so soon after my post I was not sure.  You and I think very much alike and I wanted to nip a problem in the bud if there was one... All is good..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Ssmith wrote:MY LADIES:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.

YESTERDAY A DINAR SITE WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS SITE BEFORE BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A GOOD NUMBER OF YEARS.

THIS SITE APPEARS TO BE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TEARING DOWN THE DINAR COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE IN IT. IT REEKS OF HATRED. I DON’T GET THE PURPOSE OF IT BUT HEY EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE HOW THEY SEE FIT, BUT IT GAVE ME SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

No, just to truth. No hatred, disgust, yes, scorn, yes. Determination to see the liars and frauds brought to justice, definitely.

MY POSTINGS FROM RECAPS ENDED UP ON THEIR SITE TOO AND THE NASTY HATE FILLED COMMENTS THAT CAME FROM PEOPLE I DON’T KNOW, THAT DON’T KNOW ME WERE RIDICULOUS.

Not hate filled, but you are right I don't know you. I do know your type and see your fruit.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS HOW INSECURE AND DISGRUNTLED THESE FOLKS ARE AND IT’S SORT OF SAD TOO, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE THE COMMENTERS AND CREATORS OF THAT SITE HAD THEIR DREAMS TAKEN AWAY AND NOW THEY ARE JUST EMPTY BITTER SHELLS LASHING OUT.

Nope, not at all insecure, or bitter or any such thing. Just looking at what was said with eyes wide open and comparing it to provable facts, verifiable information, and good old common sense.

IT’S VERY SAD TO SEE. I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS POST.

What's really sad is how many people continue to hang desperate on every word of proven liars and frauds who's pronouncements from on high have proven wrong time and time again.

LISTEN GUYS I WANT EVERYONE TO BE SMART HERE. WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND AS SUCH SHOULD CONDUCT OUR LIVES ACCORDINGLY. WE ARE ALSO AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AS WE SEE FIT WITH OUT BEING TORN APART FOR IT.

News flash, a lie is a lie, is a lie. Given your record, if it is not documented and verifiable we have every right to assume it to be a lie.

SOME FOLKS OUT THERE NEED TO REMAIN RELEVANT AND THEY CAN ONLY DO THAT BY BEING COMBATIVE AND MAKING VIDEOS AND DIALING UP PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY ON A LIVE CALL IN AN EFFORT TO ENGAGE THEM ALL FOR THEIR 10 MIN OF FAME

If that is what you prefer to call exposing the frauds, then yea. 

IT’S JUST SAD THAT WITH OUT THIS COMMUNITY THEY WOULD HAVE NOT A SINGLE OTHER THING TO TALK ABOUT FOR 3+ HOURS.

Oh we would have things to talk about, no worry there. If all of the liars defrauding the gullible are silenced we will be glad to fade into the sunset, our goal will be accomplished.

LOOK I KNOW THIS ROAD IS BUMPY AND HAS PITFALLS AND TREACHEROUS TERRAIN SOMETIMES BUT SO WHAT. ASK YOURSELF WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR? IS ANYONE FORCING YOU TO READ THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW? WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY?? NO?? ALRIGHT SO CARRY ON.

Is anyone forcing you to put out false information?

DO ANY OF US REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?? DO I THINK WE WILL ALL TURN INTO MILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT?  WHO CARES WHAT I THINK? THE IMPORTANT THING IS WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I know a lie when I see one.

I STOPPED POSTING OVER A YEAR AGO BUT ALWAYS REMAINED CLOSE BECAUSE OF WHAT I THOUGHT BUT DOES THAT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FOLLOW ME? NO IT DOES NOT!

You were not missed. So tell me why did you come back? Miss your 10 minutes of fame?

YOU NEED TO DO YOU.

DOES FRANK OR DR. CLARKE, OR ADMIN OR BLU WOLF OR MOUNTAIN GOAT OR ZAP OR BRUCE OR BGG OR ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT??  DO I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT??  WHO CARES??

We care, if you don't know what your are talking about, why are you pontificating as if you do?

THE IMPORTANT THING IS HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ WHAT ANY OF US WRITE. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? DOES IT BRING YOU UNDERSTANDING?? DOES IT KEEP YOU COMING BACK OR GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO?

Disgust, No, No, and No.

DOES READING HERE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU BELONG TO A COMMUNITY OR THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE? WELL THAN GOOD YOU KEEP DOING WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.

Fine, just don't beleive anything you read there since it is all lies.

BUT I JUST CAUTION YOU BY SAYING WE ARE ALL JUST INTERNET FRIENDS, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE WRITINGS AS SOUND FINANCIAL ADVICE AND DO NOT GO RUNNING OUT AND SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON CURRENCY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD BASED ON WHAT YOU READ HERE.

Most of it is false anyway.

READING WHAT WE WRITE IS FOR PLEASURE ONLY PLEASE DO NOT STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN EXPECTATIONS OF A HUGE PAY OFF ANY MIN NOW.

Well I'll grant you some decent advice there.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT HOWEVER IS IF WE SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH WELL JUST MOVE ON, DON’T READ IT, IF IT DOES NOT BRING YOU PLEASURE DROP IT ON THE FLOOR.

When you repeatedly make statements that are provably wrong time and again, that is no longer a matter of disagreeing, that is called being lied to and should be called out as such.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AND CREATE ENTIRE SITES ABOUT HOW SCREWED UP WE ARE AND CALL US ALL SORT OF NAMES SOME OF WHICH YOU COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR BECAUSE AFTER ALL NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO IS SITTING BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING/ DO THEY?  OR WHAT AFFILIATES THEY HAVE EITHER.

Actually, yes we do. While I may not agree with the mocking, rude and crude tactics and language of certain members, if they keep one person from spending money they can't afford on an "investment" that is anything but a sure thing. It's worth it. Tell me do you even get a twinge of guilt about the lives you and the other shysters pumping this have left on the rocks as a result of your lies?

RECAPS PUBLISHES INFO FROM EVERYONE EVERY WHERE AND DOES A FINE JOB OF IT.  IF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGER IS PRINTED AND THAT MAKES YOUR DAY THAN THEIR MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED, PROVIDING YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN USE TO FEEL GOOD. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE MOVE ON.

Recaps is at best an accessory to the crime. If a bartender knowing gives a drink to an alcoholic they have not accomplished their mission, they have contributed to the ruin of a life.

I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS PLENTY OF THEIR OWN STRESSES AND WE DO NOT NEED TO GO OUT AND BORROW ANY MORE STRESS FROM THE HATERS THAT ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HATE AND THE INSECURE FEW THAT NEED TO BE COMBATIVE AND USE GRAND GESTURES TO NURSE SOME INADEQUACIES THEY HAVE AND FEARS THEY HAVE OF NOT BEING RELEVANT. AND LET’S THINK OF THIS ONE LAYER DEEPER WHY ARE THE HATERS EVEN HERE READING?

Most of the stress of which comes from liars like you. Hope deferred makes the heart sick. Once again, this has noting to do with relevancy, or inadequacy, or anything of the sort. It has everything to do with shining a light on the dark web of lies woven by you and the other guru types.

WELL MAYBE WITH OUT ALL OF US THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CONTENT FOR THEIR OWN SITES OR THEIR OWN VIDEOS, OR MAYBE THERE IS A TINY PART OF THEM THAT SECRETLY IN THE COVER OF DARKNESS WHEN THEY ARE ALL ALONE AT NIGHT MAYBE THEY HAVE THE SAME DREAMS THE FOLKS HERE HAVE BUT THEY ARE JUST TO SILLY TO ADMIT IT SO INSTEAD THEY PLAY INTERNET COP JUDGE AND JURY AND SPREAD FEAR AND HATRED AND DOUBT.

Maybe if you all went away and stopped defrauding innocent albeit somewhat gullible people, we would be happy to go away.

No, but that fact that you spent all this energy to attack us and cast us as the bad guys and yourself as an innocent victims makes me wonder if you are feeling guilty or maybe a little heat?

SO GUYS HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU, LET’S CONTINUE ON DOING WHAT MAKES US FEEL GOOD AND LET’S TRY TO BE KIND TO EVERYONE PLEASE. STAY AWAY FROM HURTFUL VIDEO POSTERS USE COMMON SENSE WHEN MAKING PURCHASES AND DO NOT LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR DREAMS YOUR HOPES OR YOUR FUTURE.

Yep and we'll keep on exposing the liars and frauds who make their livelihood by bilking the gullible.

REMAIN PRESENT IN REAL LIFE AND LIVE YOUR INTERNET LIFE IN MODERATION. I HOPE EVERYONE’S DREAMS IN LIFE COME TRUE. EVEN THE HATERS.

LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES

P.S. EVEN THE HATERS

Not a hater, but as long as you continue to put out information that is, at best unprovable and unverifiable, and more often than not provably wrong, I and the others here will continue to call you on it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:48 pm

"THIS SITE APPEARS TO BE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TEARING DOWN THE DINAR COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE IN IT."

What site is she talking about?  The FBI?

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar
and certain other foreign currencies.

Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:03 am

The only ones destroying anything are you, ladies & the gurus with your hype, lies, to promote a atmosphere out to be a imminent RV Which those tactics has been going on for years, the archives prove that. We are here to justify the truth,someone has to stand beside the truth, this scam has become a billion dollar industry,& no one is benefiting from it but the gurus like you,the dinar websites, & currency dealers, sounds a little one sided deal to me. The gurus call it a investment ,there should be profits on both sides of the coin if it was a investment, but this scam has run it's course , for the past ten years or more there has not been one dime of profit for the investors, is that a investment anymore ??! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!, it's called a scam , and you ladies are defending it & are part of it , ether your part of the problem or part of the solution. Sad to say you have made your choice.
The gurus have brought in there new age religion, mixing it with the gospel of Christ, who warned us about false prophets, wolves in sheep's clothing, we have gurus who are on the border line of treason, talking about a new republic using no guild lines of the constitution , we have the gurus with more fantasy post as if they are on the star ship Enterprise, you call this a sound investment ? There is nothing sound about it , that's not a opinion ,its a fact. I don't hate you all I hate the sin ,but I know the love of money will destroy you all eventually, that's the most saddening part of this scam. People gone wild in a place called dinar land, well sister I ate the red pill, I am living in reality now, thanks to the prayers of my wife, I broke out of that matrix that you gurus have created. I'm free ,free at last, I don't need to hold my last breath.on a guru's Intel, (lie) any more, I can go back to breathing again, and it feels great,that's why.I'm here to help others have a life, not depending or being dependent on a deceiver as in a guru.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty I Feel Small about myself

Post by Im A loser Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 am

History History History...I'm Still with you guys! But I'm no fool either! I Didn't sale all me currencies back. I'm not sure about that zim at all. I don't won't to miss the wave just in case family! That's all I'm saying! I knew some people that been in this before they knew a TNT Tony, MNT Goat, My Ladies so on and so forth! And he did this on their own due diligence! But we are no longer friends because I talk so bad about them! But that's okay I got you guys you're my family now! I go out and spend $200 in one sitting at a restaurant! And that is a waste of money! I'm just saying family we need to be safe than sorry too! I'm just saying family I don't want to feel silly all y'all still have your currency and I sold my currencies back! I'm over here pillaging with the family. If and when it does happen, if at all you cross over to the other side with your currencies! Like I said just being safe than sorry! Because people will have you thinking one way and doing the other! Right or wrong family? I still LOVE my family over here! I'm a loser is signing off....

Im A loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 am

Ssmith wrote:
Im A loser wrote:I come to this website because I feel small so I can talk about other people to make myself feel better! That's why this website was created for us losers! They have no right on talking about us on this website Because of Who We Are! They can go somewhere else trying to defend other people! But long as this website is around we can talk about other people and make ourselves feel good about ourselves! I am insulted that they would write a letter about us over here about things we talk about! We don't do our own due diligence over here we just wait to other people post something and talk about it that's what we do! That's why  I sold it back, my currency back these crazy people waiting for something that's not going to happen! I'm scared to do my due diligence and find out the truth! But we will see all those people become Millionaires and billionaires and I'm still over here on this website talking about them and still broke! They have no right to post things about this website over here this is what we do! We need to put a stop to that! So which one of my loser friends want to join me we can do a Twitter campaign?

Since you are so clever, explain just how the Dinar, Dong and/or Zim is going to make you rich?  And not because Yosef, Bruce or any of the other Dinar 'gurus' said so. 

You still haven't answered my question...

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Im A loser Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Yes I did! History!!!! Now do you're on due diligence like I did.... But it doesn't mean it's going to happen for us like you did for those people in the past. Okay I'm out I have to go troll all the other websites like I normally do... Everybody take care love you all guys...

Im A loser

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Im A loser wrote:Yes I did! History!!!! Now do you're on due diligence like I did.... But it doesn't mean it's going to happen for us like you did for those people in the past. Okay I'm out I have to go troll all the other websites like I normally do... Everybody take care love you all guys...

There has never been an RV that spokes currency value turning poor into wealthy. Ever.  Not Kuwait, China, Germany - none.  Never happened.  You've been duped.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Yes Reap is correct, your still listening to the gurus loser,that's where if you have, been getting your research from, if your going to learn anything, you need to stay away from the gurus, they will lead you down so path of ignorance, I am warning you for your own good .
I meet my first con artist, (guru) about 10 years ago, in person that's when I started to buy dinar & then dong, I saw something was wrong when I started listening to Bruce & Tony, & and the different sites way back then, they where calling the RV almost every day, still do ,but they are good at what they do, that is conning people, there Intel on other RVs that you think happened are false, if your really going to get serious about your research get out of this dinar bubble, and talk to real people like you have here, the gurus want give you the time of day, but pull out the books, Google on the internet about middle eastern economics, read there newspapers, but for God's sake, don't take a guru's answer, that's why we are having this conversation now.
I got rid of my currencies a couple of years ago now, I'm so glad that I did.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:34 am

Ssmith wrote:MY LADIES:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.

Been around for a good number of years and My Ladies never heard of it??? LMAO

Dinar Daily has been mentioned on every Guru call and website and just a post put on those sites will get deleted and get you banned.

You should spend some more time at Dinar Daily to see all the articles that get posted as well as the Guru's lies that get debunked...Including yours...

Someone must have peed in My Ladies cheerios...

I see that you have read the Guru handbook! LMAO

https://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe

As long as Recaps approves the comments...

So posting your rant isn't your effort to again get your 10 minutes of fame?

It would be pretty quite without the Guru's lies...

A subliminal message for "Go RV"?

Another subliminal message for "Go RV"?

If you stopped a year ago, why pop up now? Defending Recaps?

YOU NEED TO DO YOU.

The hopium folks need their fix! It's not about caring...

More Hopium!

That's your advice? Keep getting more hopium?

It's already too late for that! Everyone keeps up with the Guru's so they aren't left out of getting those 800 numbers...

That's not what you have been indicating...

You set a fine example of moving on...Didn't you?

Who's sitting behind the screen as My Ladies and what affiliates do they have?

Recaps doesn't publish everyone from everywhere and has said so. They only post what fits their agenda...

You have a lot of hate in you don't you? You certainly use that word a lot trying to make some brownie points with your following...

So your assessment of a site that you just found out about has been judged, juried, and sentenced by My Ladies...The Internet Cop?  LMAO!!!

"Making Purchases" Another subliminal message to buy currencies!

I dream that Guru, scammers like you will go away someday! Care to help me out with that dream?

LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES

P.S. EVEN THE HATERS

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 Empty My Ladies

Post by Bull Hunter Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:36 pm

That was the biggest Cover Ones Ass BS I have ever seen.  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2322496710 Some attorney must have written that script for them/Her ! My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 3508649203

Bull Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 pm

All that was said and nothing of importance in any of it...JMO

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:50 pm

He probably means Dinar Recaps, because if it isn't all warm and fuzzy when you try to post something, they won't print it- That's part of the wonderfulness of that site- By the way, My Ladies, isn't it about time you thought about taking an aerial intercourse, on a gyrating piece of pastry? hemademe sarcastic lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:23 am

MY LADIES, what a destruction to the hope of humans you & your gurus have brought into existence, I have recently heard some sad stories of the elderly losing there homes, because on the promise of a RV, they have spent there little bit of retirement money to purchase the dinar & the Zimbabwe currency, this was months ago ,there story is like many others that I personally know ,cashing in there 401K the only retirement money they had , now there living out of a shoe box ,meaning living in poverty, as many who are now, & MY LADIES, call this oneness, it sure is every one is broke, while the gurus & currency dealers are living in luxury, when I say luxury, there not eating baloney & peanut butter sandwiches,or even a Big Mac, but the ones that have trusted the gurus to the end ,can't even afford there medication some of them, SAD isn't it My Ladies? Or is it? You could nip this in the bud My Ladies, reveal this scam, become heroes ! But in the mean time how can you sleep at night knowing what I have said, and you don't have to believe me these stories are documented, there on the dinar recaps blog weekly, different & more sad desperate stories of poverty from trusting the words of The gurus.
I my self will continue this fight for truth & justice until I see everyone one of you gurus indicted , & punish .
So I appeal to My Ladies to gird up, fest up, help us reveal the ugliness of this scam before more people gets hurt.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 pm

To "my ladies" and that idiot liar THAT SAYS WE ARE FULL OF HATRED........
WHAT HAS YOUR FANTASY OF BECOMING A PERSON OF GREAT WEALTH
with
the Dinar, Dong and Zim done for you?

and the liars and gooroos and bs talkers and currency pushers
call us LOSERS?

:nono:

THINK ABOUT THEIR BIGGEST LIAR AND PUSHER OF ALL
TONY IS IN PRISON
AND
ray rat should be too
along with many
others getting
rich off of
everyone
that buys
these
useless
currencies
Oh the kickbacks from currency dealers, the donations that keep them living so well off of YOU and so much more!
That is why they want to keep you with them and away from the truth
by saying BS about a site that is truthful.

This is not hatred, this is FACT

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!
AND GET OFF THE RIP OFF GURU FRAUD SITES!

You will live longer and with less stress and worry.

AT DINAR DAILY YOU WILL FIND
OPINIONS, FACTS, NEWS,
AND HONESTY

meme

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48 pm

AMEN, to that, Meme, give 'em hell, and make 'em like it!! :yes: My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2834342768 My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Meme wrote:
To "my ladies" and that idiot liar THAT SAYS WE ARE FULL OF HATRED........
WHAT HAS YOUR FANTASY OF BECOMING A PERSON OF GREAT WEALTH
with
the Dinar, Dong and Zim done for you?

and the liars and gooroos and bs talkers and currency pushers
call us LOSERS?

:nono:

THINK ABOUT THEIR BIGGEST LIAR AND PUSHER OF ALL
TONY IS IN PRISON
AND
ray rat should be too
along with many
others getting
rich off of
everyone
that buys
these
useless
currencies
Oh the kickbacks from currency dealers, the donations that keep them living so well off of YOU and so much more!
That is why they want to keep you with them and away from the truth
by saying BS about a site that is truthful.

This is not hatred, this is FACT

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!
AND GET OFF THE RIP OFF GURU FRAUD SITES!

You will live longer and with less stress and worry.

AT DINAR DAILY YOU WILL FIND
OPINIONS, FACTS, NEWS,
AND HONESTY

meme
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

"That is why they want to keep you with them and away from the truth by saying BS about a site that is truthful."

Just about every Guru has said to not go to Dinar Daily's site for one reason or another, mostly it's that they can't control what gets said here.

What gets posted at Dinar Daily are the things that most Guru sites wont allow, as it doesn't fit their point of view...filling their pocketbooks and/or egos.

What also gets posted at Dinar Daily are posts what are found on other sites so that others can freely comment on them, if they wish, and for those who don't have access to them.

On a side note...

One of the newest sections that can be found here at Dinar Daily is "IS THE IRAQI DINAR RV A SCAM" section. Something that you won't find on other Guru's sites.

It's a collection of articles and government warnings that have been written throughout the years. Something that wasn't available during Dinarlands heyday.

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:54 pm

MEME!!!!!  I have missed you !   It is so nice to see you. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 pm

None of people are full of hatred, although the gurus lying doesn't help matters any- This is the end result of parents not beating their kids asses when they were younger knowing that their kids knew better, and allowed them to get away with it- If I did something like that when I was a child, I probably wouldn't be here telling you about it- My folks would have severely beat my ass, to the point of being brain dead, and that's no shit!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUmhr9xT9M

My Ladies is on Now.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Just4Tom74 wrote:Well, when I first came across this post on the the Dinar Recaps site, I responded to it in great detail, all the while knowing that the Dinar Recaps site would not post my message but since I had noticed some post where people have disagreed with, I thought what the hell.  Give it a shot.... Yep you guessed it they did not post my reply.  So much for that.

I have since posted another short post identifying myself as a Dinar Daily member and ask them to come over to this sight and respond to us on this forum, which BTW, I know will never happen... We shall see..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Tom, I suggest you copy your comment to Dinar Daily, just do a screenshot of your comment, or retype it, we would like to read your comment.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Ponee wrote:MEME!!!!!  I have missed you !   It is so nice to see you. 
PONEE!!!!  I have missed you too   HUGS!!!  and thanks for such a warm welcome back from everyone  :-)

:juggle:

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:25 pm

meme are  you sure you are not talking  about Hillary also
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Jayzze wrote:meme are  you sure you are not talking  about Hillary also

Nah, the only hugs from her come with a knife in the back.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865  My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:49 am

Consider the source and take it from there....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Jayzze wrote:meme are  you sure you are not talking  about Hillary also
:nono: I shudder at even her name, yuck! I start to throw up everytime I see her on my tv.

HEY IS THERE A BARF EMOTE?  oH ThIs will Do..........

My Ladies - Is My Ladies talking about DINAR DAILY??? pffft 10/1/16 2350219667

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum