Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:24 am

Guru TNT Tony:  My source from the FBI called and confirmed to me that it is done.  this was put in the GAZETTE TODAY straight from Iraq right now.  The banks get to choose today those who they pay today or tomorrow but effective Monday all folks can be paid is the info that I got today.

TONY states what you have been hearing the Banks did get their packages and pay out instructions on Thursday AM and they were read to us from banks and we are aware – Wells Fargo, Chase and BOA and different banks had the SAME instructions – and on these official docs it has the effective date as today’s date for the RV it is the effective date 9-30-11. 

TONY says he believes there will be no call on Monday for him – unless he is eating Hot Dogs…

I had a guy go to a US bank in Columbus Ohio today and took his dinar and the bank offered him $1.89 per dinar if he would leave his dinar and sign for that rate and the guy said he would be first in line – and my guys said NO as he knows the rate will be higher.

I have a guy sitting at a banker in a different state RIGHT NOW trying to negotiate a deal. There are lots of good things going on and people are still looking for this today and I am still getting all kinds of info coming in right now …

Tony states he can’t understand why Dan’s guys are not hearing any of this – it seems to be polar opposite – I feel we are in a good spot as so many are hearing this same news I got. LOVE that the packages were read to us – these packages were sent out Tuesday Wed Thurs but the effective date was today Friday 9-30-11 on the RV being active… We wait now for the rate to be active..

Guru Checkmate Dan: Dan states that all the intel people TONY has never give them my phone number as I do not want to ever hear from them… Dan states the ERBIL is still in conflict he hears that if it is in newspapers it’s a FRAUD = it’s not complete as they are in meetings about it…Different sections need to be final. THIS is the control power now says Dan – this is what is holding the Dinar up – the WTO and higher powers that control things – they are ready to revalue this and let Iraq be Iraq but last peace says let’s let Iraq get the HCL and Erbil together…they have been fighting over a year as to who gets what…to Dan it’s still up in the air.. I think M is smart enough to not allow a vote of no confidence this weekend. There are some strong forces behind M being pushed forward either off a cliff or into a right seat…

Dan states this may not be good news but look at this as being done SOON not being DONE right now… if these bankers are offering folks a certain rate then they need to go to prison – how can they offer that right now when I can still buy Dinar from TY – the could go to jail as a bank can’t do that…most banks today will say what they have been saying yesterday this lady told me she was very rude and said that this was not going to happen showed me they were on a terrorist list still and she had NO CLUE to this happening – we are closer folks be excited and there is lots of movement – come Monday when this has not revalued and the main site that says this is now – we will never speak of him again – this is just more bad info if this has not happened- these people who are in high positions that are my sources say it does NOT WORK this way that was reported in advance…

Guru Bluwolf:
  this is an investment and like all investments we must wait for it to happen ...remember this is Iraq.  the good part is that all these banks are just ready to go at this point...be happy that its coming.

both wf and citibank have something going on, seems that wf in dallas fort worth is now prepared.  citibank has sent notice to all branches specifiing to be on alert for pending rv.  the rates just might be a little bit higher than expected imo. the date could be at any time now for all is set.   all is looking good

Guru TerryK:   MORNING EVERYONE. WE ARE WAITING AGAIN.  HEARING TODAY IS TO BE OUR DAY, BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE HEARD THIS SO MANY TIMES.  IF I SOUNDED CONFUSED THE OTHER NIGHT IT’S BECAUSE OF ALL THE DIFFERENT INTEL I'M GETTING FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES, THE TARGET IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.  I'M HEARING THAT THE 8 RATE IS STILL CLOSE,  I'M HEARING THIS IS OUR WEEKEND AGAIN

Guru SweetQueen: LISTEN UP PLEASE....  GETTING INTEL FROM HIGH UP SOURCES THAT WE SHOULD SEE THIS GOING LIVE AT THE CBI A BIT LATER, AND THE RATE IS UNBELIAVABLE..  WE SHOULD SEE THIS WHEN THE CBI UPDATES, PLEASE STAY GROUNDED. ..

OKIE WENT TO BED, BUT EITHER HE WILL WAKE ME UP OR I WILL WAKE HIM UP. CBI UPDATES AROUND 3 A.M. ET

Newshound Bondlady:    do ya’ll have any idea when they released the new iqd we all hold? dunno if it means any thing or not, but it was october 15th 2003, that’s the day they released the new iqd we all hold.  The rate of inflation in Iraq, 76.6% in August. 2004,  4 yrs brought it down to 2.3% in jan 2011, thats how awesome shabibi is.  now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something and he brought interest rates down to i think 6% from 12% too, an he’s stabilized the dinar, as they say here,,,, very nice sah, very nice, an made it grow,  an built up the cbi reserves thru the auctions to what it is now.....drops the mic...an walks off

Guru OkieOilman:   LET ME STICK MY NECK OUT LIKE A GIRAFFE HERE---AND I MAY HAVE TO EAT THESE WORDS---INTEL JUST RECEIVED STATED THIS AFTERNOON LATE MAY BE OUR TIME---TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL.  I AM NOT CALLING IT-----ONLY PASSING ALONG INFORMATION---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER

IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT.  HE IS APPEALING TO THE EQUIVILENT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE USA, BY THE WAY--ALL THE JUSTICES ON THE SUPREME COUNCIL WHICH IS EQUIVILENT TO OUR SUPREME COURT---HE PERSONALLY APPOINTED---LET THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING.  THE UN, THE USA, THE UNSC, THE WORLD BANK, THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT, THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ARE ALL TRYING THEIR BEST TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON MALIKI AS WE SPEAK.   I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL TO SEE A RAPID END TO THIS JOURNEY.

SHORT POST... INFORMATION ONLY, NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND, BUT, I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT.   I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE.  THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL.

LOOK FOLK'S--I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS---ONLY TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL RECEIVED--I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND HAVE NO POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS OR INPUT WHATSOEVER IN THE GOVERMENT OF IRAQ AND NEITHER DO YOU--

IF AND I SAY AGAIN IF--THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS TO BE REVIEWED BY THEIR SUPREME COUNCIL THAT MAY TAKE A PERIOD OF TIME TO RECTIFY AND MAKE A DECISSION----I AM NOT SAYING DELAY---I AM SAYING WHAT IS TRANSPIRING AT THIS VERY MOMENT

I AM NOT REPUDIATING ANY BANK STORY OR OTHER INTEL WHATSOEVER--ON THE CONTRARY---I HOPE ALL THE GOOD NEWS WERE HEARING IS CORRECT. I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO COME ONTO THE SITE BLOWING MY SHOFAR BUT AT THIS MOMENT I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL TO SEE A RAPID END TO THIS JOURNEY. I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF WHAT EXACTLY IS TRANSPIRING AT THIS MOMENT AND YOU CAN CONSIDER IF THEIR ANY RAMIFICATIONS TO EVOLVE FROM THIS INFORMATION---REMEMBER I SAID INFORMATION AND NOT INTEL--THERE ARE A DIFFERENCE

PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY POST AS NEGATIVE---IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF SHARING INFORMATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING JUST WHERE WE STAND AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME--PERSONALLY---I AM IN PRAYER OVER THIS

I AM ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC--------SLOW DOWN THE QUESTIONS AND GIVE ME TIME TO TYPE AND I AM A SPEEDTYPER---PHONE--STAND BY

BETTER INTEL JUST IN-----POSSIBILITY THINGS IN IRAQ ARE NOT AS SERIOUS AS FIRST INDICATED--MAYBE MY PROJECTION OF BEFORE SATURDAY WILL STILL HOLD TRUE----PRAY INTEL FURNISHED ME IS CORRECT. THIS IS JUST A PRIME INDICATOR OF HOW FAST INTEL CHANGES---VIRTUALLY MINUTE TO MINUTE NOW. I WILL NOT TAKE A TON OF QUESTIONS----SOME ---MAYBE----MAKE THEM REQUIRING A SHORT RESPONSE

(Via Ghost):  TALKED WITH OKIE---HE SAID--WONDER IF PEOPLE ARE FINALLY PREPARED---I SAID--IN WHAT REGARDS? --HIS REPLY WAS--ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TONIGHT AND THEN AGAIN TOMMOROW.  2 BASKETS ARE TOO MUCH OVERLOAD ON COMPUTERS--THUS 2 DAY'S MAKES THINGS EASIER, WATCH TONIGHT---WATCH TOMMORROW---AS OKIE SAYS---NUFF SAID

Guru Vic1:  Those SWIFT CODES are really .... TRUE and Serious as we will see! My Friends in CHINA and My Buddies in WF in San FRAN... HQ., I guess were telling the TRUTH! When WF bought Foreign EXchange Department of bank of Ireland... that meant GAME ON! WF handles alot of CHINA'S Foreign Investment Clearing! WE GOOD... Brotherman!!!

Guru FreewayBill:   There's got to be a morning after ~
Last night was magical! Last night was informative! Last night was exciting!Why? We got confirmation on things we had already heard and now we could believe them. The Erbil Agreement is done and going in the gazette. That is what we were suppose to be waiting for. Right?

The jubilant atmosphere last night was euphoric! God was blessing everywhere! Now the morning after, we woke up to no RV ..... dang! Well here we go again...... NONONONONO

I can't grab the thoughts that if you don't see it immediately, it just isn't there. We are right at the end of the journey and people are posting negative things today like "Another Friday, just like all the other ones"

Come on people! Get with it. It is a complicated process and no matter how bad you want and need it, they have to follow all of the procedures to get it implimented.

Have Faith! Smile! Pet your dog, kiss your wife and hug your kids! Today is a day that the Lord has made, be glad and rejoice in it..... GOD BLESS THE USA

I have said forever the rate would be high and we are being told through many sources 8.47 usd

Guru ScottiG:  Now you all know that I tend to be conservative in what I present to the family of OOM. I am not trying to build myself up in any way or shape. I read a comment from someone a couple of days ago who stated I only had one contact before he so graciously provided me an avenue to share. I then hear that the author of that comment repeat that to me at which time I had to set the record straight. Well let me state first of all that I had numerous sources of information that I was able to draw from and develop a fair grasp of actual happenings before I came to the Dewy Round Table. I am blessed with a large dose of common sense, a sharp mind and the mercy and grace of the Lord. I do not claim to be the only source for information but I am pretty good at feeling out the veracity of information time and time again. So here I go trying to make sense of it all.

Having said all that let me address some of the information that came out on the CC last night. For over six months now I have shared with everyone about the Global System Tests that are done in the banking community. These rates are all over the board. They could be as low as let’s say $00.86 to $17.00 or higher. Why does everyone get so excited when someone sees such a large figure on a bank screen? First of all it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. It is very possible that Iraq might come in at a lower rate for a short period in an effort to remove some of the ‘three zeros’ (getting these 3 – zero notes off the street will take a couple of years to complete) and then bring the currency more in line with the wishes of CBI Governor Shabibi.

When will we go to the banks to cash in? We will cash in when the rates are in all the banks all around the world. We will likely know within minutes of the RV that it is happening or has just happened. Why do so many people get themselves worked up and in a frenzy every time someone has a bank story or someone claims their source told them we will be cashing in at such and such a time? This is nuts and I am quite frankly surprised that we are still addressing this. I am awaiting information from inside the Parliament right now to verify some rumors that have surfaced since last evening relative to Maliki and the Ebril agreement. I am confident that the rumor is just that, but it still requires our attention to verify. I have just received that the rumor is just that and all is well there!

I have told everyone at OOM that I believe we are in the window to see the RV. I still believe that. How far out could it be ……? I do not think too far. We could see it this weekend and at the bank possibly by Monday!!!!! But it is entirely possible that it might be a little further down the road. I definitely see this done in the not too distant future. SO REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SPRINT RACE,,,,,IT IS A MARATHON AND WE MUST NOT WASTE OUR ENERGY ON STUPID STUFF! I know there are so many who really need this to come to an end. Don’t give up and do not quit. A fellow investor for whom I had a lot of respect was near to quitting recently. He was going to sell his Dinar. I talked him off of that ledge and he is back in the fold so-to-speak! Please use reason and responsible thinking when dealing with information. Remember this statement from Scotti G…..you must verify information before you believe it! You can’t believe rumors. They have to be verified and proven to be truth or the information is like so much we hear ……useless nonsense! We must “Trust but verify”. Like I have repeated time and time again….”We are dealing with Iraq” That pretty much sums things up! Be patient and be helpful! It will happen when it happens!

Guru Bulldog75:   UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1;   WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY.  THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED, 1 HOUR - TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN "80% CHANCE" BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE.  WHICH BASKET IQD; PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO.  IMHO, THERE'S ABOUT AN 80% CHANCE OF SEEING RATES THIS MORNING AS OF NOW.   RATES COULD POST ANYTIME IN DIFFERENT BASKETS FROM HOUR TO HOUR THROUGH OUT THE DAY FRIDAY.  EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL

Guru Bear5642:    I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RUSHING TO THE BIG 4 BANKS THIS MORNING TO CASH OUT AT THIS $8 RATE AFTER LISTENING TO THE "DAN & TONY SHOW".  IM IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN 400 MILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF DINAR AND THESE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO...LIKE RANDY KOONCE SAYS "FOLLOW THE MONEY".  PEOPLE WHO SPEND THAT KIND OF MENY TELL ME 2 THINGS THAY KNOW ITS REAL AND THEY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN.  ITS ALL GOOD BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOI...THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

Guru BGG:   the Kurds and M and S got together, seemed they were dragging their feet.  THEN this all got done and today.  Shabibi is on his own time frame and that ERBIL was critical to him,  he guards the CBI reserves an the ERBIL is the main need for this RV to happen.  WITH THIS NEWS COMING OUT TODAY,  I have to say I am excited about how this RV can happen anytime...

Guru DonnieR:  THE INFO I am receiving, all is done and its all winding up and Erbil is done and going to be in the Gazette and finally this is it.... YES I am getting the same news we will see this.

Guru Poppy2:   confirming the Erbil is finished and sent for publication, approved and the Gazette will show this when they print it- it is in the hands of the Gazette. ERBIL is out of the way done now and the HCL is not holding up the RV.  We will see this RV at any time

Guru TMoney:  From FBI contact, Erbil Agreement has been announced, read and confirmed in Gazette, will go live in country... new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq and old site will be taken down. We are in the final moments. Some banks may cash out starting tomorrow [Friday].   Have seen a copy of Cash Out memo from banks with my own eyes, got this today  [Thursday].  Seen on bank documents, rate is $8.47,  $5.21 to the GBP.  It's going down without a doubt.  If we don't see it by [Friday], we will see it by Monday.  This is the real deal.

People Invested Member Bank Story:  exciting just validation that boa is set up and ready to go. I went into boa and opened my checking acct w personal banker and met w manager Personal banker was very helpful and did not hesitate nor question when I said WHEN dinar rvs That is exciting to me Sweet. Told her that have been shopping banks and the first one who calls me w info on new rate will get my biz She kept my card and put sticky on it and gave me her direct line The manager said her brother had tried get her n husband to invest but they didn’t and now wish they had. Told her don’t think it’s too late she shud try buy some She and the personal teller were going to get on their boa acct and try buy some after I left also asked mgr so where is nearest boa in area w delarue machine all set up and ready to go Without skipping a beat she said that would be Charlotte nc.I told my personal banker gal to call me if she hears any info re dinar and she assured me she wud That’s it but they didn’t put me off at all nor even question me I did mention that rates bein predicted mid 3’s to 10$ and she didn’t even flinch

DV Member Bank Story:  Called in and spoke with above around 3:30p EST today in Columbus, Ohio. I asked him what he thought of the Iraqi dinar, if they had any information, and if he had seen any bank procedures/codes about the IQD RV.
He asked me if I was a Huntington banker. Told him yes, and that I have some dinar. He told me they had seen nothing about it; no procedures, codes, anything. I then asked if he thought it would revalue in the next ... and he cut me off saying that he didn't think it would revalue in the next 5 years.

Reminder, this was the Foreign Currency Manager, not some bank teller or anything like that. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but feel free to google the department and call them yourself. (or for the lazy folk, https://www.huntington.com/tm/TM23.htm)

Hopefully he was just throwing up smoke signals.. but I've been banking there for over 10 years.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum