Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating

Go down

Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating Empty Central markets re-opening of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:54 am

General Company for Central Markets in Iraq, announced on Thursday, reopening and rehabilitation of the central market of Najaf after 13 years of abating, in collaboration with private sector companies investment, and as pointed out that the experiment is aimed at providing the market with "various consumer goods," the market management confirmed adoption of sale payment on credit for a slide mechanism staff.

The General Company for Central Markets Director Abdul Mohsen al-Rikabi in an interview (range Press), "The company has opened, on Wednesday, the central market of Najaf, the city center, in cooperation with the private sector corporate investment," noting that "cooperation with the private sector is the first experiment taking place in the central market and is intended to provide goods to the citizens of good specifications and compete with other goods in terms of quality and price. "

He described the stapes, the experience of cooperation with the private sector as "successful," adding that "the private sector companies involved in the re-market the rehabilitation and re-furnishing and supplying them with various consumer goods," stressing at the same time, that "the experience applied in the province of Basra were completed 60% in Baghdad and strive to be applied in all the provinces. "

For his part, Central Market Najaf director Mahdi Ali said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The selling in the market mechanism will be on credit, especially for a slice of staff, as is the distribution of the price on the ten or twelve months," stressing that "this experiment revive supermarkets after It was virtually non-existent. "

Turn investor Ayman Achammrta said, "The plan developed by the company will endeavor to provide all the Iraqi family kits at competitive prices," pointing out that "the market was almost collapsed and where no services exist, and we have re-life have furnished again.
He added in an interview with Achammrta (range Press), "The company will work to add places of entertainment for the market, according to the economic viability developed by the company."

The central market in Najaf has been opened since April in the year 1980, and saw the central market in general in Iraq after the economic blockade in the nineties of the last century, a significant decline because it was experiencing an economic activity for more than twenty years ago, to stop once and for all after the entry of US forces in Iraq and the fall the former regime in 2003.

http://tinyurl.com/hln8lgh

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum