Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism

Go down

Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism Empty Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:43 am

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammad Xiaa Sudan, on Thursday, that corruption is an important source of financing for terrorism, noting that his ministry first ministerial initiative to carry out "real reform" among other new programs and administrative measures.

Labour Minister: Corruption source of funding for terrorism 787

He said the Sudanese in a speech during the ceremony hosted by the year rampant office in the ministry on the occasion of a week of national integrity, according to a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "corruption is an important source of financing for terrorism, which represents a depletion of human and material resources and thus the continuation of the crime and its impact on society ".

He added that "to tackle corruption and combat is not a slogan or speech media or election, but is an absolute necessity and the Battle of the construction or destruction," pointing out that "the main reason for the problems of the state is a financial and administrative corruption and thus has to be a serious stand by everyone, not only officials, but also the community to fight this phenomenon. "

"The Ministry of Labour is one of the first ministries initiative to carry out real reform through the implementation of important laws and the adoption of a new administrative policies and programs, especially as they undertake projects include a lot of money and the most important social protection network project where he majored state borders trillion and 350 billion dinars annually to beneficiaries of social protection." .

He noted that "the ministry has over the last years campaign procedures and was the most prominent of the investigations conducted by the Office of the Inspector General on the process of social benefits exchange in the provinces of Nineveh and Diyala, Kirkuk and was a big part of which is paid in contrast to the controls, and a waste of public money," noting that "the investigation confirmed wasting up 159 billion dinars, it turned out that she was going to terrorist networks confirms our words that corruption is one of the sources of financing of terrorism, while stressing that the ministry and the Office of the Inspector General continue to pursue integrity to see Where did the investigations in this file and the referral of those involved to justice. "

He said the Sudanese "The ministry embarked on the implementation of the Law on Social Protection, which is a broader audit of the covered social protection network, starting from the detection of squatters is eligible employees and retirees and those who have held accountable tax through conducting a broader process of social search for the beneficiaries of the social protection network in the ministry that produced the results database after complete them by the Ministry of planning and that there are up to 43 percent of those receiving social benefits they are not entitled to them under the social search. "

And that "up to 450 billion dinars were paid to members of non-eligible and that this amount was provided to open the field to the requests of the new inclusion of subsidies," adding that "these amounts paid ministry to submit a request to the Council of Ministers to amend the subsidies are paid a month has been successful obtaining Cabinet approval adjust the amount of subsidies that reflects the government's interest in social protection dossier "

http://tinyurl.com/j3edwtd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum