Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:09 am

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS RATE POST SHOULD BE DONE BY THURSDAY EVENING, AT THE LATEST. IMHO THE RATE SHOULD EASILY "DROP IN" BETWEEN NOW AND THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

Guru OkieOilman:  (via ghost)  TO THOSE WHO RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE LAST NIGHT AFTER MY POST. I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE IMPLICATIONS PUT FORTH BY GOVERMENTS AND SCIENTISTS REGARDING THE NEARNESS OF THE COMET ELENIN WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO CREATE HAVOC WITH ALL ELECTRICAL GRIDS, SATELLITE SERVICE, GPS, TELEPHONES AND ANY OTHER ELECTRICAL DEVISES BY THE INFLUENCE OF MAGNETISM OF THE COMET AND THE REMOTE POSSIBILITY OF PART OF THE COMET HITTING THE EARTH.

THE NASA SCIENTISTS JUST THIS AFTERNOON ANNOUNCED THAT THE COMET HAD BROKEN INTO SEVERAL PIECES WHEN THE GRAVITY OF THE MOON AFFECTED ITS TRAJECTORY. AND FURTHERMORE ARE NOT EXPECTING ANY PORTION OF THE COMET TO HIT THE EARTH. THIS IS THE REASON THAT WORLD GOVERMENTS SENT UNDERGROUND THEIR MOST IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ON THE BASIS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF AN IMPACT.

I HOPE YOU CAN RELAX NOW AS I NEVER INTENDED FOR ANYONE TO BE SO CONCERNED---ALL OF WHAT WAS JUST STATED IS PROVABLE BY WATCHING YOUR NEWS--THIS WAS NOT MY PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF THE END OF TIME OR WAS NEVER MEANT IN THAT CONTEXT--PLEASE START READING WITH UNDERSTANDING AND COMPREHENSION INSTEAD OF PICKING OUT ONLY PORTIONS OF MY POST AND MAKING A DOCTRINE OUT OF IT.

Guru TNT Tony:
  The Swift Country Code is now 527, so its authorized to do exchanging’s –  the OLD CODE was 368 then it was changed to CODE 441 and today the new Swift code is 527.  its used to identify their own countries transactions – so that means they are going to go trade international.  I am still staying that we are going to love this week…I am looking forward to Thursday and Friday

TONY states that old info about Monday would be a great day and week a great week and we were getting Fri sat and Sun good info about this was to move along – the banking and FOREX and professional people were excited and made phone calls at that level never took place before…All said it should be happening Monday and Tuesday and our numbers were good…and that’s where we are now…we got no less than 4 congressional and 3 bank OWNER verifications that’s how sure we were this was going to go down this time…BUT they changed the procedures of the weekend ant that’s why.

Tony states that he got the same news from a different source so its $5 per Dinar at this rate they are paying cause they think its going to be MORE – they are not paying what the regular rate is going to be they will get more… that is what we BOTH were verified.

TONY states this  may be our last all  - seriously so they are going to change their contest – but again he said this may be our last call……

Guru AlreadyBlessed:  Pam states that what she heard is no news from any GOV source that she normally gets info from – there is no information out there today

Guru Checkmate Dan:  we got a few calls today and the INFO we have is fairly accurate.  Whats happening re the events with the comet and other events are ONLY taking focus off politically what we are trying to accomplish with the RV.   heard...we are pushing this forward the next couple of days. THIS week will be a really good week

Guru Bear5642:   LATEST SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE THE ERBIL AND THE GOI TOMORROW AND HAVE RECEIVED MORE BANK INTEL THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A WINDOW FOR THE RV THIS WEEK.  THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF GOI AND ERBIL WOULD BRING AN RV

TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON ON EVERYTHING...THE RATES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE TESTING RATES RIGHT NOW. BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND PUT ON ALERT.  THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ITS REALLY CRAZY.

I WISH I COULD SPEND SOME TIME IN HERE AND WILL TRY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THIS AFTERNOON AND I ALMOST SHUT OFF MY PHONE IT WAS RIDICULOUS NOT COUNTING THE STUFF ABOUT LAST NIGHTS THING WITH DEFCON 1

I HAVE JUST RECENTLY SPOKEN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS INVESTED 400 MILLION US DOLLARS IN IQD AND THAT IS HUGE SO I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY WILL KNOW

Guru Med:   I GOT SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS...ABOUT THE MEETING THAT SHABIBI HAD WITH THE IMF AND WB.  THE IMF AND WORLD BANK RIPPED SHABIBI, TOLD HIM HE WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT FOR THE ECONOMIC FAILURE IN IRAQ.  THAT HE SHOULD HAVE REVALUED LONG AGO.  HE TOLD THEM THAT THE GOVT WAS NOT STABLE.  THEY TOLD HIM TO NAME ONE THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CONDITION AND THAT THE REASON NO ONE WAS INVESTING IN IRAQ WAS IRAQ HAD NO TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THAT YOU CANNOT SAY YOU ARE GOING TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY THEN DONT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY TO MAKE IT WORK.  THAT HE WAS PRETTY MUCH THE REASON THAT MALIKI HAS LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ON THE ECONOMIC SIDE.  THE VERBAL INTERPRETATION IMPLIES AN URGENCY TO REVALUE THE DINAR NOW.

IT IS 8% CORE INFLATION INDEX, IT IS 7.2% RIGHT NOW.  CBI IS WORKING ON TWO INFLATIONS - ONE THE CORE AND THE OTHER HYPERINFLATION.  DUE TO THE LIQUIDITY AND LOW PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR, I AM SURE WHEN HE IS THINKING REDLINE.  HE IS THINKING AT THAT POINT IT WILL SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL AND 8 YEARS OF COMBATTING INFLATION WILL BE RIGHT DOWN THE CRAPPER.  THOUGH I DO KINDA HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HYPERINFLATION.  IT IS ONLY HIM WHO AUTHORIZES THE AUCTIONS AND IF HE DIDNT AUCTION OFF TRILLIONS OR PUT THAT MUCH INTO THE MONETARY SYSTEM THEN HE WOULD NOT BE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW.   NO MATTER WHAT, SIMPLY PUT,   LOOK EAST,  EAST TO WEST AND NOT JUST EAST TO WEST IN AMERICA.  IT WILL START FIRST IN THE EAST,  THE UK , EUROPE.   JUST GET IT DONE ALREADY.

Guru Kaperoni:   here is where we sit... i dont think the cbi cares about the GOI anymore.  they are moving forward with reforms as they stated, but they cannot rv the currency without that new stock market, currrency, securities law cause they have to buy/sell the dinar on the forex to make money cause the auctions will end once the rv happens.  if you look at annex on the world bank report the deadline for many of the reforms is dec 31st and many of those are contingent on the dinar first IMO, so it will happen before then, very soon or as soon as that law passes

this could be what were waiting on, the rv key sort of. To do so, there are some legal and regulatory framework i this could be what were waiting on, the rv key sort of.  Tssues that must be addressed. And supervision of the market must also be enhanced. For example, the Iraqi Securities Commission still work under a temporary law. It is a draft law, but that needs to be adopted quickly, also to allow then the operation and more detailed regulations.  We need the adoption of the permanent securities law to permit the public relations and securities markets. IMO that is what we need before the dinar can be tradable, get that law passed and were there.  i think shabs will pull the trigger soon after is passes.

Imf and World Bank...Both of these organizations are no-nonsense,... they expect these countries to implement the action plans they sign off on without delay.  the Imf, the World Banks are results oriented. With the current reforms/action plan in place, there is a strong drive to finish this plan.

Guru Vic1:  UST received theswift code mt 527 from cbi. That code is guarentee of payment of collecteddinar. Waiting on UST to activate it.

Newshound Bondlady:   inflation is eating them up, shabs gotta do something cause maliki gonna drag out his crap to possibly the next elections he has no reguard for his people or country, hes self motivated.

Guru Frank26:    Inflation is our trump card. If it doesn’t happen by Oct. 1...will have to speak to us about this possibly, the RV,  not happening until the first of the year because Shabibi has been saying he is going to do this at the end of the year. We are looking now towards the end of the year because Shabibi has mentioned this many times in articles...we need to consider this from Shabibi.  They could increase the rate of the dinar without an RI/RV to control inflation until they are ready to RI/RV first of the year.

Frank is heartbroken about the lies all over the internet that is causing trouble for everyone in this investment.

Frank reminds us that we know it is coming. When the RV occurs, watch the rules change even with the IMF when everyone starts to make money on both sides.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum