Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 am

Guru AlreadyBlessed:  AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...I SPOKE TO TONY LATE EST AND WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE FOREX BRINGS TODAY AND WHAT THE BANKS SHOW TOMORROW MORNING....MY WORDS...NOT TONY'S!  WE ARE EXUBERANT.  THAT IS THE BEST WE HAVE TILL I TALK TO TONY TODAY AND GET YOU ANOTHER UPDATE...

Guru Bulldog75:
  ALL AGENCIES, BANKS, ORGS ARE READY. THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR. WE ARE HERE.  THIS “LIFE CHANGING IQD WORLD EVENT” IS NOW ABOUT TO RELEASE ITSELF.

THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITED FOR. GRAB YOUR CLOSE ONES, YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR CHILDREN AND THOSE THAT ARE CLOSEST TO YOU. OUR LONG AWAITED GIFTS ARRIVE. ALL INTEL POINTS TO THE HIGHEST, BEST & RIGHT DIRECTION OF CONFIRMATIONS. WE ARE HERE. WE ARE BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED AND HIGHLY READY. TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR INVESTMENT. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO ONE ANOTHER. GOD IS THE UNLIMITED SOURCE OF EVERYTHING WE ARE AND HAVE. WE ARE THE WISE MASTER OF THE MONEY WHICH FILLS OUR HAPPINESS AND OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH. WE KNOW OUR IQD GIFTS OF LOVE COME NOW. ALL GOVT AGENCIES ARE SET AND READY. BUCKLE UP. RUN WAY IS CLEAR. LET US WELCOME OUR IQD GIFTS.

THIS MONUMENTAL IQD EVENT HAS DEVELOPED FOR OVER A DECADE. WE HAVE WITNESSED THE MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS OF ANTICIPATION. THIS “LIFE CHANGING IQD WORLD EVENT” IS NOW ABOUT TO RELEASE ITSELF. WE HAVE PLACED OURSELF RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE FOR WEALTH, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. WE NOW SEE HOW ALL THE “SOMEWHAT STRANGE BIZARRE PUZZLE” HAS FINALLY PIECED IT SELF TOGETHER. WHO WOULD HAVE DREAMED IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS LONG, WITH ALL THE DRAMA, TO UNFOLD AND REVEAL ITSELF TO US IN THIS MANNER? IT IS APPARENT THAT MANY OF OUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IN A WONDERWAY WAY. LET US UNDERSTAND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLES WE NOW HAVE IS THAT: “WE ARE CHOSEN TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE”. LET US USE OUR TIME, TALENTS, & MONEY WISELY TO BETTER OUR WORLD AND UNIVERSE.

OUR HAPPINESS AND CARE FOR OTHERS IS PARAMOUNT. LET OUR HEART BE OUR GUIDE. LET US GIVE TO OUR CHURCHES AND CHARITIES WISELY. LET US CELEBRATE BEING CHOSEN TO BE HERE, FOR THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT WE ARE HERE AT THIS MOMENT. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. THIS DIVINE INTERVENTION EVENT HAS BROUGHT MANY OF US SO CLOSE TOGETHER. ISLANDGIRL71 & HER FAMILY IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THIS. WE PRAY THAT GOD KEEPS US SAFE AND MINDFUL OF WHO WE ARE, HOW WE GOT HERE, AND WHAT TO DO WITH OUR NEW GIFTS OF LOVE AND IQD CURRENCY FOR HIS KINGDOM. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE MANIFEST NOW OUR BLESSINGS OF LOVE & IQD GOOD FORTUNE THAT THE GOOD LORD GIVES TO US. WE AFFIRM THIS IQD MANIFESTATION NOW AND FOREVER, AMEN.

Guru ScottiG:   Look for the rate I have stated for months now Above $3.50 and $4.40 below!  I have received some confirmation to this.  WE are still waiting because things were obviously not aligned properly.  It appears that they now are.

I ... RECEIVED A COPY OF A LETTER FROM AN ISX REPRESENTATIVE STATING THAT THEIR PLATFORM WAS READY TO GO LIVE AGAIN BUT THEY WERE UNABLE TO DO SO UNTIL THE CBI ADJUSTED THE VALUE OF THE IQD..... WOAHHHHHH DADDY! THAT WAS STRONG. SINCE THEN THE CONFIRMATION OF TIMING HAS BEEN COMING IN FROM EVERY SECTOR INCLUDING BANK OWNERS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AREAS...THEY WERE AWARE OF THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION SOME OF US HAVE BEEN PRESENTING AN WANTED TO CONFIRM THAT OUR ASSESSMENT OF THE TIMING WAS EXACTLY RIGHT!  ARE YOU LOVING THE PLACE WE ARE IN YET? 

I have been talking about the Global Test Rates that have been going out for many months now. We understand that these rates will be showing up on bank screens at different rates. You cannot believe these rates. Be careful to keep your balance on the rates.

Guru Freeway Bill:   Allawi is in Arbil  Taking care of business. Parliament already gave him [Shabibi]  thumbs up a week ago.  He is the one to officially call it.  If it could breathe you would feel it on your neck.  There is nothing stopping it from going whenever they get all systems in line.

I can see now why we have not RV'd before now.  I feel that we have had so much misinformation thrown at us from across the pond and in our own government agencies.  Well, after saying that, I have to say that unless this is the most remarkable scheme of deception ever pulled off in history and unless the government in Iraq has a awesome amount of money stashed somewhere that we don't know about ....... WE SHOULD BE SO UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE RIGHT THIS MINUTE that we very well could wake up to it either tomorrow morning or see it before Monday!

So, I am going to relax the balance of this weekend.... Worship service tomorrow and NFL Football all afternoon. Whether I am sitting with pretty paper worth very little or pretty paper worth tens of millions of dollars, I cannot cash it in until at least Monday.... I can, however spend tomorrow thanking my creator for everything I already have....

Sleep well tonight my friends and enjoy tomorrow. I have a strong feeling that it will not be long until your days are filled with meetings with Attorneys and Accountants and a trip to SF!!

Guru Bear5642:   IF YOU PEOPLE ONLY HAD AN IDEA OF HOW LARGE THIS REALLY IS AND WHO IS INVOLVED YOU WOULD NEVER QUESTION US AGAIN.  THEIR IS TRILLIONS ON THE LINE AND THE US WILL HIT PAY DIRT BIG TIME. DO YOU THINK ONE MINUTE THAT THE US SPENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IRAQ WITHOUT WITHOUT EXPECTING TO GET A REFUND.  I SPOKE TO MY NEW CONTACT AND ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO.  ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE

Guru OkieOilman:  (via ghost)    THE UST HAS THE RATE POSTED CONSTANTLY FOR THE PREVIOUS 18 HOURS.   UST RATE POSTED IS MOST PLEASING.  THE MAJOR SHIFT AND THE REALIGNMENT OF THE WORLDS CURRENCY HAS COMMENCED.  WATCH BANKS--UST WILL RELEASE TO THEM FIRST.  SIT BACK AND RELAX--IT'S COMING.

(Okie) TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED THE MOST IMPORTANT INTEL I HAVE RECEIVED IN MY NEARLY 8 YEAR TENURE IN THIS INVESTMENT. TO SAY I AM OPTIMISTIC WOULD BE A GROSS UNDER STATEMENT. THE WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT SOLIDIFIED THE INTEL FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN AT THE POINT IN TIME WE ARE NOW. PREPARE YOURSELVES TO RECEIVE THE PROMISED AND HOPED FOR RESULTS OF YOUR INVESTMENT. AT LONG LAST THIS IS "OUR TIME"

I NEED TO MAKE A CLARIFICATION ON WHAT GHOST POSTED YESTERDAY. THE BANKS IN TEXAS HE STATED ONLY STOPPED SELLING DINAR TODAY WAS IN-CORRECT. HE MADE A MISTAKE. WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE SAID IS THIS BANKING ORGANIZATION HAD STOPPED SELLING DINARS SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND NOT JUST TODAY.  RATE LOCKED WAS TRUE

ALTHOUGH HISTORICALLY A R/V OF A CURRENCY HAS NEVER TRANSPIRED ON A WEEKEND---THIS POSSIBLY COULD BE DIFFERENT

WHILE I CAN NOT OR WILL NOT REVEAL MY INTEL SOURCES, LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE VERY HIGHLY PLACED. TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT I RECEIVED THE MOST IMPORTANT INTEL I HAVE RECEIVED IN MY NEARLY 8 YEAR TENURE IN THIS INVESTMENT. TO SAY I AM OPTIMISTIC WOULD BE A GROSS UNDER STATEMENT. THE WORD I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT SOLIDIFIED THE INTEL FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. WE HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN AT THE POINT IN TIME WE ARE NOW. PREPARE YOURSELVES TO RECEIVE THE PROMISED AND HOPED FOR RESULTS OF YOUR INVESTMENT. AT LONG LAST THIS IS "OUR TIME"--BE IN PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

WHO WAS IT YEARS AGO THAT SANG "OUR TIME HAS COME"?--CAN'T REMEMBER BUT IT IS AN APPROPRIATE SONG TO BE SINGING RIGHT NOW

Guru Med:   WHAT DO THE NEW DENOMS MEAN FOR US, NOT A DARN THING, IT HAS NO EFFECT ON US, ONLY THE RATE OF EXCHANGE

LOOKING AT...SALEH AND HIS STATMENTS ABOUT 2013.  HOW CAN I SAY THIS GENTLY BULL SH*T.  SHABIBI'S OWN WORDS ARE URGENT, SPEED THIS UP, WE ARE APPROACHING THE RED LINE AND I WILL DO IT MYSELF IF I HAVE TO.  YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE A MAN WHO IS GONNA PUT OFF THE ECONOMIC TURN AROUND FOR 1 PLUS MORE YEARS.  SALEH HAS SAID...3 OR 4 WKS AGO, THIS WILL ALL HAPPEN IN A MOMENT,  "MOMENT",  IT IS GOING TO BE TRADEABLE,  THEN HE GOES ALL CYBIL ON US AND SAYS THE STUPIDEST CRAP.  WE DIDNT GET ANY HEADS UP WITH THE 2013.

SHABIBI SAID THE REVALUE OF THE DINAR WILL COME BEFORE THE NEW DENOMS ARE ISSUED AND THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE 50…250…..500 AND 1K NOTES, ALSO THEY HAVE TWO COINS UNCIRCULATED, 50 D AND 100D.  ALSO SHABIBI STATED IN FEB THAT THEY ALREADY HAD ENOUGH SMALL DENOMS READY TO BE  ISSUED SO THEY CAN HAVE A GOOD START, WHICH AGAIN WAS REITERATED BY CBI, THAT A ONE TO ONE WAS THE MOST SENSIBLE.  ONE REASON IS THEY WANT A NICE TRANSITION.  IT WILL HAPPEN IN A MOMENT

Guru TNT Tony:   So much good news, this is almost over, will not go to 2012, will not go to 2013.  All the stuff that you are hearing is not going to happen.  I have gotten very very good information that this could be the very best week of your life.  All that other stuff was misdirection, distraction.  If you can just enjoy this day, the morning will look a whole different way.  I didn't say it was going to happen in the morning, I said tomorrow will look a whole lot clearer. 

Newhound Bondlady:   I don’t do rates nor dates but to think it could come out high is a big big stretch, there’s no way they can support a high rate.  as shabs said the economy an private sector is what needs to build the dinar rate, also dedollarization helps.

Guru Mailman17:   THE REMAINING DENOMS THAT WERE PRINTED AND NEVER RELEEASED WILL BE USE UNTIL THE NEW NOTES COME OUT IN EARLY 2012, WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COVER DAILY TRANSACTION INSIDE IRAQ WHICH IS ALSO WHY SHABS HAS HAD NO OTHER IDEA OR VALUE OTHER THAN PAR IN HIS HEAD.  AS MOST ITEMS IN IRAQ COST OR ARE COMPARED TO THE DOLLAR IN VALUE  AND PAR VALUE WILL NOT SCARE THE IRAQI AS MUCH AS A MUCH LOWER OR EVEN HIGHER RATE.  IN TIME…WHEN THEY GET USED TO IT…THE VALUE WILL INCREASE.

Guru Poof:  Yep, here’s the umpteenth newsletter declaring the end of this infernal wait. Victory is at hand despite appearances. For me, and I’ve said this before, the worse it looks, the better it is for the world.  Some really big banks in the us got phone calls
letting the ceos know the choice was out of their hands, other than whether they kept their jobs or not. Totally non negotiable..’act or you will be replaced’. This included downloading the codes for the Rvs….globally.

The global banking system is already online and that can’t
be undone. The central banks of the world, have already flipped their switches and downloaded the new codes. Massive global settlements money has been moved into place, with more to come. Matter of fact, the constitutional treasury is back online in the us and all us banks are under it and it is under the republic. Jeeze the talking heads missed it all, while geithner and bernanke, played kabuki theatre, on every one. Of course, everyone is sworn to secrecy out
here so it requires a good ear and listening skills to translate what is being said publicly

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:38 am

these are AMAZING!  Such a legacy, left by lying gurus with pretend intel...their own words are a condemnation!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum