Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16

+3
Kevind53
RamblerNash
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 Empty Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Wing-It Scam Trust Call 9/22/16

Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit. Welcome to the Wing-It call, Trust call 9/22/16. How's everybody doing today. Let's just get right into it. Richard. Take it away. Oh Wait! Normal disclaimer. We're not attorneys, CPAs or financial advisers. This is our opinion and for proper legal counsel and legal guidance, please seek you own guidance and the rest of the disclaimer is at the Wingitcall.com underneath the “Disclaimer” tab. Richard, go ahead.

RICHARD: Gerry, thank you and are you recording, by the way?

GARRY: Yes

RICHARD: OK, alright, good. Um, thanks for letting me do this today and I also want to jump right in and I want to again handle something I've had to do recently and what I want to do, what I want to accomplish, what I'm about to discuss here is something that um, Gerry and I have talked about, um, I wasn't aware of you, know what was going on, but apparently there is someone out there that is, uh, calling the Master's Trust issue,um, a scam and, um, it's out there and, um, I can't figure out the agenda of the person who is doing it, um, and I want to just basically reassure you that you are well handled, you are handled by a law firm. Which if , whoever this guy is, took two seconds to understand and he cared, he could check into. It's easily, it's easy to verify.

Uh, I've had some, uh, I had one lady that called me not to long ago and she said “Have you heard what's going on” and I said “Yeah, there's not much I can do about it. I said that if you have some concerns, I said, my first call and I don't want to do this because, it's, they're not going to take 5,000 phone calls. I said if you have a real concern, just call the law firm and the law firm will verify that I am a, uh, contractual, um, that I have a contractual l agreement with Master's Copyrights, LLC, which is fully owned, 100% owned by the Rosen Law Firm. And everything that I do is out in front, uh, um, there is no concern whatsoever, uh, again, I have no idea what the agenda of this guy is, um, I just don't know, uh.

But the other thing I want to talk about here is, uh, is, concerning the, uh, um, concerning Gerry. I want to reassure people that he is not involved in what we are doing here. He, about six months ago he, uh, um, uh, and I still hate him for it, but he called me on a Saturday afternoon about noon and he said, “How would you like to be on a call to talk about trusts because there are a lot of people who have questions. They want to do one.” I called the law firm and I told them I was going to do it and, um, we worked out a program which I talked to everyone about at point. We worked out an agreement, um, but other than providing, um, the forum, the format, and this call to talk to people like you guys. Other than that, he is not involved in this in any way. He has not received a penny for this, as a matter of fact whatever we've done here he's been gracious enough to provide. And this is what the ironic part is and people don't know this and I'm gonna say this, is that he has actually paid out of his pocket some deposits for people who couldn't afford it. So, again, not only has he not, there is no financial agreement, he has not taken a dime, that he was also gracious enough to take care of some people who had done stuff for him and he was doing it for them.

So, that's the only thing, I, um, just want to reaffirm, reassure everyone that you're in good hands. Um, you will be represented by a law firm. Um, we technically, right now, um, there have been several people who have gotten their full trust. They are a full client of the law firm, technically, uh, people who done the deposit program, technically not, but you will be. Uh, you'll be provided top rate tax people. You can make your own decisions about whether you'll use them or not. But people who have been in business for a long, long time. Just like the law firm has, so I'm gonna leave it there. I just want to reassure everyone that you've made the right decision. This is a great trust for what we're doing. It's easy to manage and we'll just leave it there.

Now. I wanna clear up, um, again, take one more shot at right at the RV time and the applications. We're going, someone called me and said, “How soon after the RV are you guys going to go back to work”. I said, what do you mean? We'll work right through it. And they said “You're not going to be doing some trusts afterwards”. I said, no we are. We are going to be plowing through these things. When you guys send the balance, we are going to plow through the trusts and kick them out. And I said what we're, I want people pay attention to this. If you have a, uh, serial number, which is on your, um, on your, um, the cover letter. Everyone knows, I hope by now, that they have a serial number, a 6 digit serial number. That if you have on of those, you can, um, have trusts lined up, after the fact and we don't, we're just, we're just going to get them out as soon as we possibly can after the RV. It's gonna take a little time, but we will get them out.

It, our delay is going to be for people who don't have a, um, a, a uh, serial number with us that want new trusts, because we are going to delay that just a little bit, because we don't want to put anybody, especially ourselves, in jeopardy of, um, of people trying to back date the trust to cover the, um increase in value of the currency. They can come to us after the fact for asset protection which is, um, which is the best for thing in the world. They can come to us for, um, the tax deferral of the money that, that earns money in the trust, if you treat it correctly in the trust. Uh, as extraordinary dividends it's not considered income to the trust, so there is still some benefits after the fact. But we're just going to try not to, um, uh, create a problem with someone trying to back date it or come right in there. We're probably going to back off and wait a week or two before we do any new trusts. And I'm talking about new trusts, new people that don't have a serial number. So I hope that clears that up.

Um, the next thing I want to talk about is, um, and I think I mentioned it on the last call, if it's more convenient for someone, um, I now, um, can, um, can have a, um, can take credit cards for deposits or any, any other payment. So if people, um, uh, either haven't paid their deposit, um, or if they are, um, thinking about sending in an application for a trust, I can do the deposit on a credit card if that serves your purpose. Happy to do it. Just call me and, but have to send you, or email me rather, um, or text me. Don't call me, leave message. Just text me or email me. And text is better to send me a, um, uh, a, the uh, the one page application for the credit cards. It's not an application, it's an authorization. Simple to fill out and do me a favor also. And put your name and where you want me to send it. Don't assume that I'm gonna know because I don't have everybody's number in my 'favs', so to speak.

Um, the final thing before we open it up for awhile, Gerry, and I'm just gonna leave it to you how long we do this thing, is how I want to clarify the meeting we are going to have here in Orange County. And it's actually going to be just two days, it's going to be a half day on the 11th of October. And a full day on the 12th of October. But it's, this is not going to be a meeting that's going to be what ultimately what we're going to have in Dallas, TX. So I don't, I, this is going to be the afternoon of the 11th, the 11th is going to be for people, who we have expressed an interest in representing the trust. Um, in other parts of the country and that, and for pe0ple who have clients that want to, that they may refer clients to us, um and um, that's gonna be the afternoon, that's what the afternoon of the 11th is going to be and the 12th is going to be a, uh, introduction to hands, to people who have expressed a real desire to explore either the business trust, the charitable trust, or the real estate trust. And that's going to be more of hands on, it's not going to be the program, the basic program like we're going to ultimately have in Dallas, and maybe some other parts of the country after the RV. So I wouldn't travel, uh, it's not going to be what you going to look for, it's going to be more of an advanced, hands on, uh, session and if it's still something someone wants to consider, just send me an email and we can talk about it, um, we're actually gonna try to keep it under 25 people, 20-25 people so if you have an interest and you want to explore, um, and not in the future, not after the RV, now, it's going to be hands on, on business, charitable trusts and the real estate trust. So just send me an email. Some people have already expressed a desire to attend, but it's not going to be basic, hands on training like you are going to get at the Dallas meeting and other places after the RV. So, with that, um, um, Gerry, if we want to take some calls for awhile we can do that if you want to. That's about all I wanted to cover.

GARRY: One second. I'm responding to an email. I'm multi-taking and please don't tell anybody. That's just between you and I, ok?

RICHARD: I promise I won't tell anybody.

GARRY: And we had a private talk on the last call talking about looking for executive assistants. I had a thought on that. But it seems that got out too, darn it. All right. Star2 to raise your hand if you want ask a question. I'm sure that.... there we go. There's few people. I need a couple more to raise their hands. I know we've got 200 callers on here with one person with their hand raised. This could be the shortest call in history. Yes, that's what I'm dealing with in mail, thank you very much. Ha-Ha-Ha! I just gotta text, I'm not even gonna repeat what it says. Some people are so funny! Ummmm. Here we go. Baltimore, MD, come on down.

MD: Hi, Gerry. Hi Richard. How are you all today? Richard, we had started the trust, got the serial number and then a lot of fear has been out there and I was just afraid to follow through because of the, you know, a lot of things. One thing was the fact that you were the Settlor, I believe, and that we turned our currency, in a gift letter, over to the trust, which we do not have in hand. Um, basically because it has to be put together. So what to can you say to alleviate that fear? I mean, because I would like to move forward with this.

RICHARD: I mean, what's your fear. I don't understand your fear. You received the packet? Did you receive the packet from me?

MD: Yes, and we haven't paid for it because someone put a fear into me that you were the Settlor and putting our currency in a gift letter to the trust, which we do not have in hand could mean that you all could come after our currency.

RICHARD: No, no, that's a, no, that's a great question. OK, am I your Settlor on the trust?

MD: Yes

RICHARD: OK. The Settlor, the Settlor on the trust and you haven't read it yet. On the first page of the trust, the trust goes into great detail. The Settlor has a very short lived job. This is a non-grantor trust. Now I had a conversation with someone who said, you know, you know, a non-grantor trust means that the, the future trustee of the trust, which would be you, is not granting your initial assets into the trust. And that the position of the Settlor was created, it is only for one reason and one reason only, is to appoint you as the initial trustee of the trust and then the Settlor's job is done. The Settlor cannot have, and the second paragraph on the trust goes into great detail about the fact that the trustee cannot have any equitable, the Settlor cannot have any beneficial interest in the trust, can't have any equitable interest in the trust. I can't ask, if I'm your Settlor, which I've done for several people, then I can't ask you questions about what's in your trust. I have no business, I'm totally out of your trust. Now, if you go forward with this into the, um, the, uh, the full trust, you're gonna have to be in involved with me again. But that's fine, then it goes, the second paragraph, it goes into great detail that the Settlor of the trust, once they appoint you as the initial Trustee and the Compliance Overseer is totally out of the trust and has no interest or no rights in the trust after that. You, as the Settlor, you as the Trustee, I'm sorry, are the only person that can assign assets into the trust or accept assets into the trust. And you're not gifting, you have in your documents, you have the Letter of Conveyance and that's the one, that the form with the lines on it. OK? That is what you list your currency on. OK? And what, and you are the only one, see on the signature there, you're the only one, there are two places for two signatures. One is where, uh, once you list your currency on that sheet, you aren't gifting it into the trust, you are assigning it for the trust to hold your currency in trust. And you are the Trustee of that. And you are the only.....

MD: What does it mean by hold? Isn't it a possession of the trust?

RICHARD: Technically the reason that it can't be, it's not, it's held in trust. The technical thing it's not owned by the trust, it's held in trust for the benefit of the beneficiaries, technically. OK? The trust is set up for the beneficiaries. You, as the Trustee, have, um, functions to do what's in the best interest of the trust and the best interests of the beneficiaries. But you're the only that can do that. So on the first signature, when you list your currency. You're gonna take one line for each one of the gross totals, so for arguments sake, you had four denominations of Iraqi Dinar that added up to 4 million Dinar, you just write 4 million Iraqi Dinar on one line. The money is not going anywhere. It stays exactly where you are. You are assigning it to the trust, endowing it to the trust, whatever you want to call it and then the trust holds it in trust for the parties to the trust. So you already have that, uh, signature and one of that things that I do... Did we ever talk after you got the documents?

MD: No, we didn't. And I didn't pay for it. It was dated August 1st.

RICHARD: Well see, that's one of the things we would have done. That's the reason I say that after you look over your documents give me a call. And I, I have done this for some people that didn't have a Settlor or, um, cause there's no risk in it for anybody and there's no way I can, um, and if there is anybody out there on the phone that has their full trust, I think they can verify that that paragraph is in there, so there's no, uh, there's absolutely no risk because the Settlor, on all of these, everybody would have the same problem, but there's no...

MD: Garbled.... there is so much fear out there right now and I've been accused of not being careful about what I do and I guess fear got to me. I want this trust and I believe in it, I just was scared that somehow through that the conveyance of it, it would be turned over to the Master's Trust and I would lose my currency. I know that's terrible.

RICHARD: Yeah

GARRY: Richard, Well I was gonna say that there was a person on here, but they dropped off. They have your full trust, but they dropped off. Go ahead. I was gonna have them speak to her, but it's ok.

RICHARD: Rather than.... This is a good lesson for everybody . If there's, if there's doubt out there, don't sit back and be scared, go out and aggressively vet and find out. There's ways to find out. I mean, the worst that happens is you call.... I mean I know the process, you're gonna call and this is what I would do, is call and if you really have doubts, and I'm sure that they don't want the calls down there, but there are ways to find out and I'd start with the law firm, without calling them. Have a friend, an attorney friend, go into the state bar records.... check out Rosen & Rosen law firm. They've been in business 37 years and have not had a complaint about them. And this is where you have to use a little bit of, um, a little bit, just a little bit of common sense. And this is not personal, but just common sense. If you check the bar association and that checks out, then you, then if this had been a scam of any kind, don't you think that people would have been lined up with complaints again the Rosen Law Firm? And they haven't had a complaint and I'm telling you that the TX Bar, if it's anything like the California bar, you are guilty until proven innocent. So, you just gotta, uh, you gotta, uh, don't sit back and be scared, do something and check it out. Go to the Better Business Bureau, that's another good thing. There's plenty of avenues to, to um, to resolve the issue. So that's the, uh, um, so that's what we do one, every one has, um, I mean, think about this, if it, uh, people, people all over the country have set up bank accounts. If someone is here in southern CA and if they can drive, I've met a lot of people here, a lot of our clients, um, I actually take them into the bank and introduce them to my guy and he sits down and bangs out their accounts and gets them done. He knows how to do it. So, I don't know, do you have. Hopefully that answers your question.

MD: Garbled..... I trust Gerry and I do trust you, but I feel like sometimes that I'm not cautious enough and all these fears started. Especially right now. There's so many …... fears going around, that was the thing that bothered me more than the trust itself. The conveyance of the currency into the trust.

RICHARD: Yeah, but... On those documents, there is no where on there does it say Master's Trust or the Rosen law firm, it's all your information. And if you wanted me to, if you had a reason to want me to be your Settlor, I agree to that because I know there's no risk in doing that on my end because I have to get your tax ID number, I have to use my social to get you tax ID number. So I know there's no risk and there's nothing on there about Master's Trust. I wish there was someone on here, um, because that when you get your trust, um, the, um, the Settlor, after you're appointed the Trustee and Compliance Overseer, you're the person in charge. Nobody else.

GARRY: Richard, let me take a stab at this, so we can move on to another caller. If you have any more questions, you can actually go to the Master's Trust website. Masterstrust.com and they've got tabs in there that talk about exactly like this. And one of the other things I was gonna tell you, I … this popped in my brain. If you are speaking to another attorney and you say a SpendThrift Trust, you're not telling him the whole thing and they're gonna go, “Oh, a SpendThrift Trust.... You gotta do this, this and this”. You have to explain to him everything. The whole thing, cause otherwise he's gonna get confused. All right? It's a non-grantor, you know.... a discretionary SpendThrift trust. There's... I'm missing one, but you gotta say all of that, otherwise it's gonna get confusing for the attorney because there are just SpendThrift Trust out there.

RICHARD: Here's the other thing too. I've mentioned this several times before. If you're taking this and you want an attorney to look at it, go it the website, print out the attorney's opinion letter. I included, I also included the attorney's opinion letter that goes out. You would have gotten one. I can't, I can't impress anyone out there the risk that an attorney takes by putting their opinion letter out there. That's a disbarable offense and, and a, and Paul doubled down. He did two potentially disbarable offenses by putting in the opinion letter that would be inaccurate and that video. That video is also potentially... could be, if someone wanted to take issue with it. And we've only had 35 years with Rosen law firm to work the kinks out. I haven't been involved, but take that opinion letter letter and hand it to an attorney. Have that attorney prove that it's not correct. Because the code, the IRS code this complies with is right in there. Those words of irrevocable, complex, non-grantor, discretionary trust with SpendThrift provisions is right in there. And it's easy to check out.

MD: Thank you Richard, I appreciate it. Would it be ok to update it from August 1st if I call you next week and get it moving again?

RICHARD: Would it be ok to what?

MD: To pay for it? I didn't send my $500.

RICHARD: That's fine. Take care of..... I'm fine with it. There's no....

MD: I do all the headwork and I'll call you next week.

RICHARD: If you want to call and we'll have a private conversation, I'd be happy to do it.

GARRY: So, Um I don't want to, please don't take this wrong, I want to try to get through as many callers as possible, so if you just ask your one question and let us answer it, because I bet the next question you have will probably be asked or answered as we go through the callers. So here we go. San Antonio

TX: This message is for Richard. Can you hear me? Richard, I have Master's Trust in place and have a EIN # since May. I put in my initial $500, but I don't recall seeing the letter where you list your currencies or assign the currencies to the trust. I'm not familiar with that. Could you explain how that's done? Is is too late to do it now that I've already got it set up? Or how do I do it? You mentioned putting the numbers of the currencies on a paper, but then do I take that to the bank and have them do it?

RICHARD: No, OK. Look in the documents that you received from me. Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. I'm sorry?

TX: I'm looking at it right and now and it's showing my Certificate of Trustee.

GARRY: Or you looking at the bank stuff? Or the stuff... You need to get the stuff Richard sent to you.

TX: I see. That's other places right now, so...

RICHARD: Let me explain it. The, there, in your packet that you received from me, is you... there is what's called a Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. And on there, there is one, two, three, four, five, six lines. OK? And on there, what you do, is just merely add up all of your currencies and let's just say you had on that Transfer and Conveyance of Property, you write on that first line that it all adds up to 6 million or 4 million Iraqi Dinar. You merely write on that first line, 4 million Iraqi Dinar. The next line, add up all of your Dong. If it adds up to 12 million Vietnamese Dong, you write on the next line 12 million Vietnam Dong. The next line, go right down there and on that is, is on that Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. Now let me ask you another question. Did you call me after you got your documents and did we go over it?

TX: Yes, I did, but we didn't discuss depositing the currency into the account. We discussed other things. I got …. set up and everything else, Trustees and all.

RICHARD: OK, now you go ahead and put your currency in there. There are two places on there for a signature, plus the witnesses. On the first signature, it's you giving away your currency to the trust. Basically you are saying, OK, I'm giving this up as a person and on the second signature down there, it's got your name and beside it is TTEE, which is the abbreviation for Trustee. And so you're giving it up and you're accepting it as the Trustee into the trust. Now then, your currency doesn't move from where it is, you don't take it out from your hiding place, you don't do anything with it. It is now held in trust by your trust and then when it increases in value, it's not subject to Capital Gains taxes. Now, as far as the bank is concerned, have you opened up a bank accounts with Wells?

TX: Yes, and I have a checking account made out in the trust's name with me as the TTE.

RICHARD: OK, that's fine and that's good, but what you don't, don't, under any circumstances show them that assignment because they're still ... mindset and they will be publicly until this thing happens and it's just uh.. Now, when you, it's my vision, ok, that on the exchange date, if you already have a bank account set up, that's it's gonna be so much simpler, because I just, I think we're going to go into a room, a secure room. They're gonna count what you give them. We're gonna haggle, discuss, talk about what's gonna be. They gonna come up with a number and at this point you're gonna hand 'em your red Wells Fargo Debit Card or a, uh, or a, or a uh, or a deposit slip. Put that number on it and say put it right into my trust account. Boom, and it's done. It's in your trust.

TX: OK. They don't need a copy of the letter listing... They don't need a copy of the letter listing...

GARRY: NO.

RICHARD. No, that's your private document to you. That's your private document. I don't think they're gonna care at that point.

TX: Thank you Richard.

GARRY: I want to say this. That the trust is a, it's a private trust. The only thing the banks needs to see is the EIN and if you, and if you have never been to Wells Fargo, then they are going to want you, if you don't have any other accounts set up, they're gonna want you to sign a Certificate of Trustee that they have on file that says that you are the Trustee of that... you're identifying yourself as the Trustee of that account. After that, they don't need to see diddly. Period. No matter what they ask for. And that brings up another, uh, I just had a call, probably 30 minutes before the call started. An individual went into Kentucky to US Bank to open a Master's Trust and they said, we can't do it unless we have a copy of the whole trust. They do not need that! They don't know what they're talking about. So just go, and I've also heard that Wells Fargo in Tennessee is also saying the same thing. This is not true. Not true at all, so.

RICHARD: One of things, and that's right, one of the things I do to people, I'll tell people if I know they're going into the bank is when you get there and they're acting weird, uh, just text me 911 BANK and I'll call you right there. I'll talk, um, I've talked to a whole bunch of bankers and I have to tell them what to do. Wells Fargo, by their policy, is they cannot legally, uh, analyze your trust. Now, some banks may, uh, some, I, I, can pretty much based on my experience, if you, if you start setting up some investment accounts, after the fact, some of the investment places will want to have the first page of your trust and the signature pages. That's OK. They have to have it to be able to set up the account for their policy. But under no circumstances is anybody going to ever.... I'm never turning my trust over to anybody. And certainly not to make a copy of 80 pages or so. It's not going to happen. And they don't need to do it, they cannot, this is your private trust.

GARRY: Alright. Here we go. Next caller, one question and keep it short. Morristown, NJ

NJ: My question is, after the RV happens and you set up the meeting for us to be trained, more specifically which will be the one that will be in Texas. Will that also cover the business, the charitable and the real estate trust information as well if we're interested in that but don't go to the October 11th and 12th meeting in Orange County.

RICHARD: Yes it will. It's going to go into great depth. I envision a meeting of a couple days, probably an overnight stay and it's going to get into business trusts, charitable trusts and real estate trusts.

NJ: OK, great. And Gerry it might be a good idea to just have Richard, at the end of the call, go over the payment information for folks. Where to send things post RV. Thanks

GARRY: Absolutely. Thank you. Fallin, NV

NV: This is John. Hey, after we we pay the trust off, how does the attorney's office get paid for taking care of our trusts every year and how much is it?

RICHARD: Um, it'll be 10 million dollars every year for the law firm to uh... There's no, the, the, when, um...

GARRY: There's no maintenance fees.

RICHARD: There's no maintenance fees. People will ask me. Are they any ongoing fees for the, with the trust? And I have to be careful. The answer is, yes, but not to the law firm. There's, once the, if you pay the $500 deposit and you owe $4,500, the law firm, the um, the Master's Copyrights, LLC through the, um, who the check will be made out to, is how they get paid and ongoing, there are no ongoing fees. I have had my trust for. I tell people this, I've had it for four years, since 12 and I have never even had... You're not, I'm telling you this, but in four years I haven't even had a thought about needing to call Rosen for help with my trust. Now, I've got a contact that I'll call, but it's only technical, it's a technical thing, but you're not going to have issues. Your best friend, you're, you're, you're not going to have to have. Let me tell you on your team, your not going to have to have a trust attorney, because you've got one. One of the best. Knows more than anybody could ever know about trusts. You're not going to have to have a tax attorney, a trust tax attorney, because you're going to have Richard Stimson down in Dallas. He's been doing this for 35 years. You're best friend is going to be a good part time bookkeeper, that knows how to enter stuff into QuickBooks and you might have to have a local business attorney to review normal contracts. I, now, investment people - you can have all of that, but you're not going to have what you think you're going to have to have. You will not, it'll be the rare occasion, uh, when you have to go to Rosen. OK?

NV: Thanks. Have a great day.

GARRY: Rodeo, Drive. Come on down.

CA: Good day, gentlemen. Richard, my question is this. Right now I can't get a Master's Trust because I'm in the middle of the big D. My brother is the one that this is all going to go through. But he's not totally convinced yet. I'm trying to convince him. So if we go into the bank and we just take one of their trusts and zero, and just like, and we just put it all in and we don't want anything out, we don't want a percentage, nothing. Is it safe until we can go down and a Master's Trust or are they going to tax us on that?

RICHARD: Well, um, let me as you this. Are you legally separated?

CA: Almost. I've gotta sign the piece of paper. I called my attorney the other day and he goes, I just need.. .. garbled It's a Decree of Separate Maintenance. So our monies are separated.

RICHARD: What I would do after that is, I think that. Anybody can set up a trust. If you're legally separated, I would verify this with your attorney, but I think you would be able to do that. Here's what I found out and I don't want this to sound self serving, but I had to call. I've called banks uh, here, uh, and I started with my branch. I walked in and talked to the branch manager and I said, If someone wants to open... Do you know anything about a, uh, oh what are they calling it? A, uh, um, one of those trusts that they are saying Wells Fargo has. If, if someone comes into Wells Fargo, and every place that I've checked, they refer you outside. They don't have anybody in Wells Fargo that creates trusts. So I don't know where, I'm not saying it's not true, I haven't been able to find it. So, the point is, is that if this is the, is the technical issue here. If your currency... It doesn't matter what it is. Whatever you're expecting to increase in value, has to be assigned to a trust prior to the increase in value. Not the, not the, uh, exchange. But I would, but I'd tell. I can't give you legal advise. As soon as you're legally separated, uh, you know, we can have a conversation.

GARRY: Then you have options

CA: OK, so. So I'm like screwed if go in and exchange before it's in the trust?

RICHARD: No maam. I don't... I don't.... This is me talking. I think you can do it. Now, that's just me talking. Because anybody can open up a trust. If you have separate monies, you can do that. And here's what you can do. Well, this is legal...

GARRY: Hey. Let's just kinda of steer away from that, OK?

RICHARD: Yeah, I think so.

CA: Give give me a number at the end and we can talk.

RICHARD: Yeah, yeah.

GARRY: Thank you. Chattanooga, come on down.

TN: Hi. Thank you for taking my call. Richard, I am trying to look for the serial number that you talked about. I know it's not the EIN#, but you said the cover letter has a serial number.

RICHARD: In the first paragraph of the first page, there is a.... it'll say Dear Mr. xxxx. It'll have the trust name in the first paragraph and right after the trust name, it says - has been assigned serial number xxxx. It was on the first page of what I sent you. It's just an introductory letter.

TN: OK. If I have misplaced.....

RICHARD: Text me. Do you have my number? Text me and I'll look it up and I'll send it to you.

TN: OK. That's sounds good. I have so many piles of paper around here.

GARRY: You're a smart man, aren't you?

RICHARD: Just text me and I'll send you the serial number.

TN: OK, appreciate it. Thank you.

GARRY: They say a cluttered desk is a sign of an intellectual person. Ha, Ha, Ha.

RICHARD: He's from Tennessee, so he is an intellectual person.

GARRY: Absolutely. I'll have to tell my wife that. No, not going down that road. Ha, ha, ha. Hanford, CA, come on down.

CA #2: Hello, that's me. All I need, please, is because I do not have a computer, is if I could to get a phone number for Richard to be able to have a conversation with him that would not be a good idea on this line. Would that be possible, please?

RICHARD: Yeah, let me put it out there right now. 949-633-4500.

GARRY: OK. Last caller of the day. Bartlesville, come on down.

OK: I have a question, Richard. I already do have a trust with you. I've sent the down payment in and I've spent in additional trusts. I wanted a business trust and a charitable trust and I've already sent that to you but I didn't hear back from you. I know you've received it. I forgot and didn't put the serial number on that but I did put on there Post RV, for the business trust an the charitable trust.

RICHARD: That's ok. Yeah. We're going to sort those out here, um. I've just been collecting them and I'm going to have someone sort them all out and if we have. Um, it'll be OK. Trust Me! You'll be fine.

OK. It's been awhile, OK. Can I just make one more statement to something I want to clear up? The first lady who called about being afraid of the trust. I think she got a little confused. There's confusion out there. On another call there was a person that was asking people to send in their money to them and to do a gift letter. And they were trying to tell her that it's not the same thing. It's different from your trust and something else and the person was actually scamming people. Saying that you can't get exchanged unless you send us money and gift the currency to us. I think that's where the confusion is. It has nothing to do with you, but with somebody else that was doing things. And I think that's what people are getting confused about. That's where the misinformation is coming from. It's two separate incidences.

RICHARD: That's OK, but if someone and also, um, uh, has a question, don't sit... pick up the phone and call and if, if I can't satisfy someone, I'll do a three way and bring in Dallas on it. My contact in Dallas. I've done that many times when they want to hear it from someone else, from the law firm, I bring them in and my contact will satisfy whatever the concern is.

OK: I just wanted to clear it up for people that were listening and were afraid. These are two different incidences that they're talking about. It's a separate group of people that is scamming people. Etc., etc.,

RICHARD: I've had people say “where do I send my currency to”. And I say – wait, no. You aren't sending your currency anywhere. The assignment is on paper only. So, there you go. Thank you for that.

GARRY: OK, so what I need you to do Richard, is plainly, clearly, concisely, twice - explain to people, post RV, where they are going to send their money and what they write on the Cashier's Check or whatever it is they do.

RICHARD: OK, the, after the RV, after the RV and you are paying off an existing balance on a trust, you're going to make the check out to Master's Copyrights, LLC. Now, it doesn't have to be a Cashier's Check, but it's faster if it is and it's faster if it's a postal Money Order. But there's no need to do that. You're going to mail it to my address here. The law firm already has electronically all of your files and very soon they are going to have the paper files too. So, that once I get that letter, I communicate, you're, I verify the check and tell them to process the order and it puts you in line, um.

GARRY: Wingman, call me when this is over.

RICHARD: Then it puts you in line to get your trust and the trust will be first in, first out. At the same time, for people who have that and have other ones, we're going to start that process also. But I, uh, I wouldn't just send in, what I would do is send in your $4,500, unless you had an emergency to get another one set up and especially if you are thinking about business, charitable and real estate trusts. Wait until after the meeting to do that so you can talk about it. Um, but get your deposit in, so it's be first in, first out. So it'll be sent to the Newport Beach address. And that address, by the way is: 220 Newport Center Drive, #11-303, Newport Beach, CA 92660. And that will come in and um, and then that's how we, that's, then I communicate to the law firm that I've received it and they'll start the production on it. They'll ship it out to you, uh, to the address you put on the front page of your trust.

Um, one of the other things in case for the people. There is a reason sometimes, um, I have, I have an email address of RH@ masterstrust.com. But one of the things, this, um, guy, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, this guy, said about changing emails. I also put my IPad email in there which is [email=RTH@gmail]RTH@gmail[/email], RTH6996@gmail.com. And there's a reason for that and it's just a business reason. That's all it is. Is that since I'm on my computer all day long and I may have other things open on my main computer, I want to be able to see it on my IPad. So I will tell people on applications and things to send it to RTH because I can see it, it will pop up and I don't have to wait until I close out my computer during the day. I can take care of things, so there's a, it's just a simply a business reason that sometimes I just want this stuff to come in to my Ipad. That's all there is. Um, I may put the address in the contact part of the website part too, Garry.

GARRY: Hey, can you repeat your address again one more time?

RICHARD: Yes. It is, send it to my attention, and it's 220 Newport Center Drive, #11-303, Newport Beach, CA 92660

GARRY: And I want to say this. Richard and only Richard is a licensed, authorized agent for Master's Trust. I am NOT a licensed agent, I can talk about it because I have one myself, so there is a big difference between being an authorized agent and someone who is just talking about it. I'm not collecting any money, it's going straight to the law firm. I don't know what confusion there would be about how I'm an authorized agent. I am NOT. And I'm just helping. So that's it. So Richard. It's been a good day.

RICHARD: Yeah. Thank you, sir. Thanks for doing this.

GARRY: And I think we've reached the end here. The replay will be out here shortly. Thanks.

RICHARD: Thanks guys. Good day.

GARRY: Goodbye.

Last edited by Ssmith on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 Empty Re: Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Let's count the "um's" and "uh's" shall we?

103 "um's" and 49 "uh's" for a call that lasted less than hour.

Richard has Winston beat hands down!!

(Winston had 280 for a 2 hour call)

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 Empty Re: Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Both Garry and Richard can't emphasize enough that you ARE NOT to tell Wells Fargo (or whatever bank you are using) what is FUNDING the trust?  WHY IS THAT?

GARRY: I want to say this. That the trust is a, it's a private trust. The only thing the banks needs to see is the EIN and if you, and if you have never been to Wells Fargo, then they are going to want you, if you don't have any other accounts set up, they're gonna want you to sign a Certificate of Trustee that they have on file that says that you are the Trustee of that... you're identifying yourself as the Trustee of that account. After that, they don't need to see diddly. Period. No matter what they ask for. And that brings up another, uh, I just had a call, probably 30 minutes before the call started. An individual went into Kentucky to US Bank to open a Master's Trust and they said, we can't do it unless we have a copy of the whole trust. They do not need that! They don't know what they're talking about. So just go, and I've also heard that Wells Fargo in Tennessee is also saying the same thing. This is not true. Not true at all, so.

RICHARD: One of things, and that's right, one of the things I do to people, I'll tell people if I know they're going into the bank is when you get there and they're acting weird, uh, just text me 911 BANK and I'll call you right there. I'll talk, um, I've talked to a whole bunch of bankers and I have to tell them what to do. Wells Fargo, by their policy, is they cannot legally, uh, analyze your trust. Now, some banks may, uh, some, I, I, can pretty much based on my experience, if you, if you start setting up some investment accounts, after the fact, some of the investment places will want to have the first page of your trust and the signature pages. That's OK. They have to have it to be able to set up the account for their policy. But under no circumstances is anybody going to ever.... I'm never turning my trust over to anybody. And certainly not to make a copy of 80 pages or so. It's not going to happen. And they don't need to do it, they cannot, this is your private trust.

RICHARD: OK, that's fine and that's good, but what you don't, don't, under any circumstances show them that assignment because they're still ... mindset and they will be publicly until this thing happens and it's just uh..

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Here's a lie from Richard:

"You're not going to have to have a tax attorney, a trust tax attorney, because you're going to have Richard Stimson down in Dallas. He's been doing this for 35 years."

Richard C. Stimson is not an attorney - he's a CPA.  He's located outside of Houston in Cleburne, TX.    http://www.masterstrust.com/Enhanced%20Spend%20Thrift%20Trust%20Presentation.pdf

Now there is an attorney named Richard W. Stimson that's licensed to practice law in Texas, but although he has an office in Irving, he's based out of Florida.   Since his practice is representing large corporations, I doubt he is involved in this. LOL   https://www.linkedin.com/in/rick-stimson-b25b5814

Since Richard is lying about people having access to a tax attorney.....  What else is he lying about?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Not to mention why would you set up a trust in Texas? Other states provide much stronger protection to trusts. Of course the Attorney setting it up would have to be licensed to practice in that state, and you would have to have an administrator who is resident in that state ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 2805820865  11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 2805820865  11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 2805820865  11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:16 pm

All good points....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 pm

when the gurus run out of bullshit they start the game of its going to rv real soon so get ready. I would start getting a Halloween outfit ready  since that will be here soon not a rv/ri this just gives false hopes to the sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:46 pm

OK folks, let me disembowel this nonsense:

The spendthrift trust is copyrighted, these two clowns are simply a marketing channel with (I suspect) a license to market.  They cannot initiate a trust, that's the job of a settler.

This is a self-managed/self-directed irrevocable trust.  These people buying the, 'right' to deed assets to the trust corpus (body) are completely on their own.  They absolutely, positively need someone with experience in filing their taxes for the trust.  I've used a spendthrift for biz and family since 2008.  Richard CANNOT file their taxes for them, nor can he legally prepare their taxes then just have them, 'self-file.'  It's 100% illegal to do that.  There is software you can use to file your taxes, but it's incredibly expensive and not that intuitive.  Licensed CPAs avoid these trusts like the plague, good luck finding someone to sign your tax document.

As far as banks requiring more documentation - uh, yeah, they can do that.  Wells is actually one of the worst when it comes to document requirements - I've banked w WF since 1996, and have had a personal banker with me since 2004 - he busted my balls about having more docs in order to initiate accounts tied to the trust.  If you think you can just show them first few pages and submit an EIN without also having them copy your drivers' license and social security card, you are 100% wrong.  KYC requires it.  There is no shield of law with this trust - it does help to deflect turnover requirements in court, but so much of what these 2 pieces of excrement are pitching no longer applies.  It used to apply, prior to 2008 banking crisis - now, if you refuse to submit other docs, you get no trust account, period.

The purpose of the trust is to operate in commerce without registering as a corporation, and to deed assets to the trust to avoid frivolous litigation - you would still register a dba with the state in order to get a TaxID.  You can contract without having to document or register that contract.  Judge cannot demand turnover of your business records using these trusts, UNLESS you fraudulently conceal or induce (con the IRS out of money they are due, evading taxes, etc).

If you want a bank account established using the trust EIN, sorry folks - you'll need to submit more than the Scott on Trust stipulation (that it meets IRS guidelines).  These guys are completely misleading everyone, because they are operating under pre-2008 pretenses.  Things have changed dramatically, and they are clueless.

NOBODY expecting a friggin RV needs this trust.  These people rely on liars and scammers to convince them they're about to strike it rich - there is no WAY they could possibly understand how to maneuver inside a trust vehicle like a Spendthrift.  That's the scam, folks.  Garry LIES about the RV, then sells people a trust to protect wealth that will never appear.  He's the embodiment of FRAUD.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank You for the explanation!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:04 pm

11-303 - Garry McGuire's Wing-It SCAM Trust Call Notes 9/22/16 Th?id=OIP.M5a4abb4baeca24b8290c0896c7d28a1co0&pid=15
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm

Ssmith wrote:Wing-It Scam Trust Call 9/22/16

Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit. Welcome to the Wing-It call, Trust call 9/22/16. How's everybody doing today. Let's just get right into it. Richard. Take it away. Oh Wait! Normal disclaimer. We're not attorneys, CPAs or financial advisers. This is our opinion and for proper legal counsel and legal guidance, please seek you own guidance and the rest of the disclaimer is at the Wingitcall.com underneath the “Disclaimer” tab. Richard, go ahead.

RICHARD: Gerry, thank you and are you recording, by the way?

GARRY: Yes

RICHARD: OK, alright, good. Um, thanks for letting me do this today and I also want to jump right in and I want to again handle something I've had to do recently and what I want to do, what I want to accomplish, what I'm about to discuss here is something that um, Gerry and I have talked about, um, I wasn't aware of you, know what was going on, but apparently there is someone out there that is, uh, calling the Master's Trust issue,um, a scam and, um, it's out there and, um, I can't figure out the agenda of the person who is doing it, um, and I want to just basically reassure you that you are well handled, you are handled by a law firm. Which if , whoever this guy is, took two seconds to understand and he cared, he could check into. It's easily, it's easy to verify.

Looks like these yo-yo's are afraid to say the name Nash Rambler! LMAO! Yes...Let's verify a few things and do our due diligence!. These guys need to stop with all the uh's and ah's first. That's a sign that they are under a little distress as they try to come up with some answers that they haven't had to address...

Uh, I've had some, uh, I had one lady that called me not to long ago and she said “Have you heard what's going on” and I said “Yeah, there's not much I can do about it. I said that if you have some concerns, I said, my first call and I don't want to do this because, it's, they're not going to take 5,000 phone calls. I said if you have a real concern, just call the law firm and the law firm will verify that I am a, uh, contractual, um, that I have a contractual l agreement with Master's Copyrights, LLC, which is fully owned, 100% owned by the Rosen Law Firm. And everything that I do is out in front, uh, um, there is no concern whatsoever, uh, again, I have no idea what the agenda of this guy is, um, I just don't know, uh.

Uh...Um...Ah... LMAO!!!

But the other thing I want to talk about here is, uh, is, concerning the, uh, um, concerning Gerry. I want to reassure people that he is not involved in what we are doing here. He, about six months ago he, uh, um, uh, and I still hate him for it, but he called me on a Saturday afternoon about noon and he said, “How would you like to be on a call to talk about trusts because there are a lot of people who have questions. They want to do one.” I called the law firm and I told them I was going to do it and, um, we worked out a program which I talked to everyone about at point. We worked out an agreement, um, but other than providing, um, the forum, the format, and this call to talk to people like you guys. Other than that, he is not involved in this in any way. He has not received a penny for this, as a matter of fact whatever we've done here he's been gracious enough to provide. And this is what the ironic part is and people don't know this and I'm gonna say this, is that he has actually paid out of his pocket some deposits for people who couldn't afford it. So, again, not only has he not, there is no financial agreement, he has not taken a dime, that he was also gracious enough to take care of some people who had done stuff for him and he was doing it for them.

Scammers backing up scammers! LOVE IT!

So, that's the only thing, I, um, just want to reaffirm, reassure everyone that you're in good hands. Um, you will be represented by a law firm. Um, we technically, right now, um, there have been several people who have gotten their full trust. They are a full client of the law firm, technically, uh, people who done the deposit program, technically not, but you will be. Uh, you'll be provided top rate tax people. You can make your own decisions about whether you'll use them or not. But people who have been in business for a long, long time. Just like the law firm has, so I'm gonna leave it there. I just want to reassure everyone that you've made the right decision. This is a great trust for what we're doing. It's easy to manage and we'll just leave it there.

"Deposit Program"??? And through Richard??? And vetted by Garry???

Now. I wanna clear up, um, again, take one more shot at right at the RV time and the applications. We're going, someone called me and said, “How soon after the RV are you guys going to go back to work”. I said, what do you mean? We'll work right through it. And they said “You're not going to be doing some trusts afterwards”. I said, no we are. We are going to be plowing through these things. When you guys send the balance, we are going to plow through the trusts and kick them out. And I said what we're, I want people pay attention to this. If you have a, uh, serial number, which is on your, um, on your, um, the cover letter. Everyone knows, I hope by now, that they have a serial number, a 6 digit serial number. That if you have on of those, you can, um, have trusts lined up, after the fact and we don't, we're just, we're just going to get them out as soon as we possibly can after the RV. It's gonna take a little time, but we will get them out.

As soon as Richard started to talk about an "RV", he just entered what the FBI, IRS, and SO MANY OTHERS say is a scam!

It, our delay is going to be for people who don't have a, um, a, a uh, serial number with us that want new trusts, because we are going to delay that just a little bit, because we don't want to put anybody, especially ourselves, in jeopardy of, um, of people trying to back date the trust to cover the, um increase in value of the currency. They can come to us after the fact for asset protection which is, um, which is the best for thing in the world. They can come to us for, um, the tax deferral of the money that, that earns money in the trust, if you treat it correctly in the trust. Uh, as extraordinary dividends it's not considered income to the trust, so there is still some benefits after the fact. But we're just going to try not to, um, uh, create a problem with someone trying to back date it or come right in there. We're probably going to back off and wait a week or two before we do any new trusts. And I'm talking about new trusts, new people that don't have a serial number. So I hope that clears that up.

YEP! Hurry, Hurry, Hurry...Send your hard earned $500 to Richard immediately... LMAO!!!

Um, the next thing I want to talk about is, um, and I think I mentioned it on the last call, if it's more convenient for someone, um, I now, um, can, um, can have a, um, can take credit cards for deposits or any, any other payment. So if people, um, uh, either haven't paid their deposit, um, or if they are, um, thinking about sending in an application for a trust, I can do the deposit on a credit card if that serves your purpose. Happy to do it. Just call me and, but have to send you, or email me rather, um, or text me. Don't call me, leave message. Just text me or email me. And text is better to send me a, um, uh, a, the uh, the one page application for the credit cards. It's not an application, it's an authorization. Simple to fill out and do me a favor also. And put your name and where you want me to send it. Don't assume that I'm gonna know because I don't have everybody's number in my 'favs', so to speak.

LOL I guess that Richard can't read the name on forms that are sent in!

Um, the final thing before we open it up for awhile, Gerry, and I'm just gonna leave it to you how long we do this thing, is how I want to clarify the meeting we are going to have here in Orange County. And it's actually going to be just two days, it's going to be a half day on the 11th of October. And a full day on the 12th of October. But it's, this is not going to be a meeting that's going to be what ultimately what we're going to have in Dallas, TX. So I don't, I, this is going to be the afternoon of the 11th, the 11th is going to be for people, who we have expressed an interest in representing the trust. Um, in other parts of the country and that, and for pe0ple who have clients that want to, that they may refer clients to us, um and um, that's gonna be the afternoon, that's what the afternoon of the 11th is going to be and the 12th is going to be a, uh, introduction to hands, to people who have expressed a real desire to explore either the business trust, the charitable trust, or the real estate trust. And that's going to be more of hands on, it's not going to be the program, the basic program like we're going to ultimately have in Dallas, and maybe some other parts of the country after the RV. So I wouldn't travel, uh, it's not going to be what you going to look for, it's going to be more of an advanced, hands on, uh, session and if it's still something someone wants to consider, just send me an email and we can talk about it, um, we're actually gonna try to keep it under 25 people, 20-25 people so if you have an interest and you want to explore, um, and not in the future, not after the RV, now, it's going to be hands on, on business, charitable trusts and the real estate trust. So just send me an email. Some people have already expressed a desire to attend, but it's not going to be basic, hands on training like you are going to get at the Dallas meeting and other places after the RV. So, with that, um, um, Gerry, if we want to take some calls for awhile we can do that if you want to. That's about all I wanted to cover.

So it went to open to all to a selected few? LMAO!!!

GARRY: One second. I'm responding to an email. I'm multi-taking and please don't tell anybody. That's just between you and I, ok?

RICHARD: I promise I won't tell anybody.

GARRY: And we had a private talk on the last call talking about looking for executive assistants. I had a thought on that. But it seems that got out too, darn it. All right. Star2 to raise your hand if you want ask a question. I'm sure that.... there we go. There's few people. I need a couple more to raise their hands. I know we've got 200 callers on here with one person with their hand raised. This could be the shortest call in history. Yes, that's what I'm dealing with in mail, thank you very much. Ha-Ha-Ha! I just gotta text, I'm not even gonna repeat what it says. Some people are so funny! Ummmm. Here we go. Baltimore, MD, come on down.

MD: Hi, Gerry. Hi Richard. How are you all today? Richard, we had started the trust, got the serial number and then a lot of fear has been out there and I was just afraid to follow through because of the, you know, a lot of things. One thing was the fact that you were the Settlor, I believe, and that we turned our currency, in a gift letter, over to the trust, which we do not have in hand. Um, basically because it has to be put together. So what to can you say to alleviate that fear? I mean, because I would like to move forward with this.

RICHARD: I mean, what's your fear. I don't understand your fear. You received the packet? Did you receive the packet from me?

MD: Yes, and we haven't paid for it because someone put a fear into me that you were the Settlor and putting our currency in a gift letter to the trust, which we do not have in hand could mean that you all could come after our currency.

RICHARD: No, no, that's a, no, that's a great question. OK, am I your Settlor on the trust?

MD: Yes

Ooops!

RICHARD: OK. The Settlor, the Settlor on the trust and you haven't read it yet. On the first page of the trust, the trust goes into great detail. The Settlor has a very short lived job. This is a non-grantor trust. Now I had a conversation with someone who said, you know, you know, a non-grantor trust means that the, the future trustee of the trust, which would be you, is not granting your initial assets into the trust. And that the position of the Settlor was created, it is only for one reason and one reason only, is to appoint you as the initial trustee of the trust and then the Settlor's job is done. The Settlor cannot have, and the second paragraph on the trust goes into great detail about the fact that the trustee cannot have any equitable, the Settlor cannot have any beneficial interest in the trust, can't have any equitable interest in the trust. I can't ask, if I'm your Settlor, which I've done for several people, then I can't ask you questions about what's in your trust. I have no business, I'm totally out of your trust. Now, if you go forward with this into the, um, the, uh, the full trust, you're gonna have to be in involved with me again. But that's fine, then it goes, the second paragraph, it goes into great detail that the Settlor of the trust, once they appoint you as the initial Trustee and the Compliance Overseer is totally out of the trust and has no interest or no rights in the trust after that. You, as the Settlor, you as the Trustee, I'm sorry, are the only person that can assign assets into the trust or accept assets into the trust. And you're not gifting, you have in your documents, you have the Letter of Conveyance and that's the one, that the form with the lines on it. OK? That is what you list your currency on. OK? And what, and you are the only one, see on the signature there, you're the only one, there are two places for two signatures. One is where, uh, once you list your currency on that sheet, you aren't gifting it into the trust, you are assigning it for the trust to hold your currency in trust. And you are the Trustee of that. And you are the only.....

Um, Ah, Um, Ah...

MD: What does it mean by hold? Isn't it a possession of the trust?

RICHARD: Technically the reason that it can't be, it's not, it's held in trust. The technical thing it's not owned by the trust, it's held in trust for the benefit of the beneficiaries, technically. OK? The trust is set up for the beneficiaries. You, as the Trustee, have, um, functions to do what's in the best interest of the trust and the best interests of the beneficiaries. But you're the only that can do that. So on the first signature, when you list your currency. You're gonna take one line for each one of the gross totals, so for arguments sake, you had four denominations of Iraqi Dinar that added up to 4 million Dinar, you just write 4 million Iraqi Dinar on one line. The money is not going anywhere. It stays exactly where you are. You are assigning it to the trust, endowing it to the trust, whatever you want to call it and then the trust holds it in trust for the parties to the trust. So you already have that, uh, signature and one of that things that I do... Did we ever talk after you got the documents?

Why is it just limited to just the scam currencies that the Guru's talk about???

MD: No, we didn't. And I didn't pay for it. It was dated August 1st.

RICHARD: Well see, that's one of the things we would have done. That's the reason I say that after you look over your documents give me a call. And I, I have done this for some people that didn't have a Settlor or, um, cause there's no risk in it for anybody and there's no way I can, um, and if there is anybody out there on the phone that has their full trust, I think they can verify that that paragraph is in there, so there's no, uh, there's absolutely no risk because the Settlor, on all of these, everybody would have the same problem, but there's no...

MD: Garbled.... there is so much fear out there right now and I've been accused of not being careful about what I do and I guess fear got to me. I want this trust and I believe in it, I just was scared that somehow through that the conveyance of it, it would be turned over to the Master's Trust and I would lose my currency. I know that's terrible.

RICHARD: Yeah

GARRY: Richard, Well I was gonna say that there was a person on here, but they dropped off. They have your full trust, but they dropped off. Go ahead. I was gonna have them speak to her, but it's ok.

RICHARD: Rather than.... This is a good lesson for everybody . If there's, if there's doubt out there, don't sit back and be scared, go out and aggressively vet and find out. There's ways to find out. I mean, the worst that happens is you call.... I mean I know the process, you're gonna call and this is what I would do, is call and if you really have doubts, and I'm sure that they don't want the calls down there, but there are ways to find out and I'd start with the law firm, without calling them.

What!! Don't call the law firm now?

Have a friend, an attorney friend, go into the state bar records.... check out Rosen & Rosen law firm. They've been in business 37 years and have not had a complaint about them. And this is where you have to use a little bit of, um, a little bit, just a little bit of common sense. And this is not personal, but just common sense. If you check the bar association and that checks out, then you, then if this had been a scam of any kind, don't you think that people would have been lined up with complaints again the Rosen Law Firm? And they haven't had a complaint and I'm telling you that the TX Bar, if it's anything like the California bar, you are guilty until proven innocent. So, you just gotta, uh, you gotta, uh, don't sit back and be scared, do something and check it out. Go to the Better Business Bureau, that's another good thing. There's plenty of avenues to, to um, to resolve the issue. So that's the, uh, um, so that's what we do one, every one has, um, I mean, think about this, if it, uh, people, people all over the country have set up bank accounts. If someone is here in southern CA and if they can drive, I've met a lot of people here, a lot of our clients, um, I actually take them into the bank and introduce them to my guy and he sits down and bangs out their accounts and gets them done. He knows how to do it. So, I don't know, do you have. Hopefully that answers your question.

Um, Ah, Um, Ah...LMAO!!! Who's vetting Richard? Garry? LOL

MD: Garbled..... I trust Gerry and I do trust you, but I feel like sometimes that I'm not cautious enough and all these fears started. Especially right now. There's so many …... fears going around, that was the thing that bothered me more than the trust itself. The conveyance of the currency into the trust.

RICHARD: Yeah, but... On those documents, there is no where on there does it say Master's Trust or the Rosen law firm, it's all your information.

No letterhead??? LOL

And if you wanted me to, if you had a reason to want me to be your Settlor, I agree to that because I know there's no risk in doing that on my end because I have to get your tax ID number, I have to use my social to get you tax ID number. So I know there's no risk and there's nothing on there about Master's Trust. I wish there was someone on here, um, because that when you get your trust, um, the, um, the Settlor, after you're appointed the Trustee and Compliance Overseer, you're the person in charge. Nobody else.

GARRY: Richard, let me take a stab at this, so we can move on to another caller. If you have any more questions, you can actually go to the Master's Trust website. Masterstrust.com and they've got tabs in there that talk about exactly like this. And one of the other things I was gonna tell you, I … this popped in my brain. If you are speaking to another attorney and you say a SpendThrift Trust, you're not telling him the whole thing and they're gonna go, “Oh, a SpendThrift Trust.... You gotta do this, this and this”. You have to explain to him everything. The whole thing, cause otherwise he's gonna get confused. All right? It's a non-grantor, you know.... a discretionary SpendThrift trust. There's... I'm missing one, but you gotta say all of that, otherwise it's gonna get confusing for the attorney because there are just SpendThrift Trust out there.

So why is this information not of the law firms website? Or at least a little blurb on it pointing to Richards site?

RICHARD: Here's the other thing too. I've mentioned this several times before. If you're taking this and you want an attorney to look at it, go it the website, print out the attorney's opinion letter. I included, I also included the attorney's opinion letter that goes out. You would have gotten one. I can't, I can't impress anyone out there the risk that an attorney takes by putting their opinion letter out there. That's a disbarable offense and, and a, and Paul doubled down. He did two potentially disbarable offenses by putting in the opinion letter that would be inaccurate and that video. That video is also potentially... could be, if someone wanted to take issue with it. And we've only had 35 years with Rosen law firm to work the kinks out. I haven't been involved, but take that opinion letter letter and hand it to an attorney. Have that attorney prove that it's not correct. Because the code, the IRS code this complies with is right in there. Those words of irrevocable, complex, non-grantor, discretionary trust with SpendThrift provisions is right in there. And it's easy to check out.

If Richard has a special "Deposit Program" for folks who can't afford the entire trust LOL, how can they afford an attorney to look at the letter?

MD: Thank you Richard, I appreciate it. Would it be ok to update it from August 1st if I call you next week and get it moving again?

RICHARD: Would it be ok to what?

MD: To pay for it? I didn't send my $500.

RICHARD: That's fine. Take care of..... I'm fine with it. There's no....

MD: I do all the headwork and I'll call you next week.

RICHARD: If you want to call and we'll have a private conversation, I'd be happy to do it.

YEP!!! Keep all this private. Richard doesn't want anybody looking elsewhere...

GARRY: So, Um I don't want to, please don't take this wrong, I want to try to get through as many callers as possible, so if you just ask your one question and let us answer it, because I bet the next question you have will probably be asked or answered as we go through the callers. So here we go. San Antonio

TX: This message is for Richard. Can you hear me? Richard, I have Master's Trust in place and have a EIN # since May. I put in my initial $500, but I don't recall seeing the letter where you list your currencies or assign the currencies to the trust. I'm not familiar with that. Could you explain how that's done? Is is too late to do it now that I've already got it set up? Or how do I do it? You mentioned putting the numbers of the currencies on a paper, but then do I take that to the bank and have them do it?

RICHARD: No, OK. Look in the documents that you received from me. Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. I'm sorry?

So currencies are property...Like coin collections???

TX: I'm looking at it right and now and it's showing my Certificate of Trustee.

GARRY: Or you looking at the bank stuff? Or the stuff... You need to get the stuff Richard sent to you.

TX: I see. That's other places right now, so...

RICHARD: Let me explain it. The, there, in your packet that you received from me, is you... there is what's called a Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. And on there, there is one, two, three, four, five, six lines. OK? And on there, what you do, is just merely add up all of your currencies and let's just say you had on that Transfer and Conveyance of Property, you write on that first line that it all adds up to 6 million or 4 million Iraqi Dinar. You merely write on that first line, 4 million Iraqi Dinar. The next line, add up all of your Dong. If it adds up to 12 million Vietnamese Dong, you write on the next line 12 million Vietnam Dong. The next line, go right down there and on that is, is on that Letter of Transfer and Conveyance of Property. Now let me ask you another question. Did you call me after you got your documents and did we go over it?

And it's for just scam currencies...

TX: Yes, I did, but we didn't discuss depositing the currency into the account. We discussed other things. I got …. set up and everything else, Trustees and all.

RICHARD: OK, now you go ahead and put your currency in there. There are two places on there for a signature, plus the witnesses. On the first signature, it's you giving away your currency to the trust. Basically you are saying, OK, I'm giving this up as a person and on the second signature down there, it's got your name and beside it is TTEE, which is the abbreviation for Trustee. And so you're giving it up and you're accepting it as the Trustee into the trust. Now then, your currency doesn't move from where it is, you don't take it out from your hiding place, you don't do anything with it. It is now held in trust by your trust and then when it increases in value, it's not subject to Capital Gains taxes. Now, as far as the bank is concerned, have you opened up a bank accounts with Wells?

TX: Yes, and I have a checking account made out in the trust's name with me as the TTE.

RICHARD: OK, that's fine and that's good, but what you don't, don't, under any circumstances show them that assignment because they're still ... mindset and they will be publicly until this thing happens and it's just uh.. Now, when you, it's my vision, ok, that on the exchange date, if you already have a bank account set up, that's it's gonna be so much simpler, because I just, I think we're going to go into a room, a secure room. They're gonna count what you give them. We're gonna haggle, discuss, talk about what's gonna be. They gonna come up with a number and at this point you're gonna hand 'em your red Wells Fargo Debit Card or a, uh, or a, or a uh, or a deposit slip. Put that number on it and say put it right into my trust account. Boom, and it's done. It's in your trust.

Sniff...Sniff...Tax evasion?

TX: OK. They don't need a copy of the letter listing... They don't need a copy of the letter listing...

GARRY: NO.

RICHARD. No, that's your private document to you. That's your private document. I don't think they're gonna care at that point.

TX: Thank you Richard.

So Garry is an expert on Banking systems now. LMAO!!!

A 911 text? LMAO!!! Richard has already admitted that he doesn't return texts...

GARRY: Alright. Here we go. Next caller, one question and keep it short. Morristown, NJ

NJ: My question is, after the RV happens and you set up the meeting for us to be trained, more specifically which will be the one that will be in Texas. Will that also cover the business, the charitable and the real estate trust information as well if we're interested in that but don't go to the October 11th and 12th meeting in Orange County.

RICHARD: Yes it will. It's going to go into great depth. I envision a meeting of a couple days, probably an overnight stay and it's going to get into business trusts, charitable trusts and real estate trusts.

NJ: OK, great. And Gerry it might be a good idea to just have Richard, at the end of the call, go over the payment information for folks. Where to send things post RV. Thanks

GARRY: Absolutely. Thank you. Fallin, NV

NV: This is John. Hey, after we we pay the trust off, how does the attorney's office get paid for taking care of our trusts every year and how much is it?

RICHARD: Um, it'll be 10 million dollars every year for the law firm to uh... There's no, the, the, when, um...

GARRY: There's no maintenance fees.

RICHARD: There's no maintenance fees. People will ask me. Are they any ongoing fees for the, with the trust? And I have to be careful. The answer is, yes, but not to the law firm. There's, once the, if you pay the $500 deposit and you owe $4,500, the law firm, the um, the Master's Copyrights, LLC through the, um, who the check will be made out to, is how they get paid and ongoing, there are no ongoing fees. I have had my trust for. I tell people this, I've had it for four years, since 12 and I have never even had... You're not, I'm telling you this, but in four years I haven't even had a thought about needing to call Rosen for help with my trust. Now, I've got a contact that I'll call, but it's only technical, it's a technical thing, but you're not going to have issues. Your best friend, you're, you're, you're not going to have to have. Let me tell you on your team, your not going to have to have a trust attorney, because you've got one. One of the best. Knows more than anybody could ever know about trusts. You're not going to have to have a tax attorney, a trust tax attorney, because you're going to have Richard Stimson down in Dallas. He's been doing this for 35 years. You're best friend is going to be a good part time bookkeeper, that knows how to enter stuff into QuickBooks and you might have to have a local business attorney to review normal contracts. I, now, investment people - you can have all of that, but you're not going to have what you think you're going to have to have. You will not, it'll be the rare occasion, uh, when you have to go to Rosen. OK?

NV: Thanks. Have a great day.

GARRY: Rodeo, Drive. Come on down.

Same parade of callers always get on the call...LOL

CA: Good day, gentlemen. Richard, my question is this. Right now I can't get a Master's Trust because I'm in the middle of the big D. My brother is the one that this is all going to go through. But he's not totally convinced yet. I'm trying to convince him. So if we go into the bank and we just take one of their trusts and zero, and just like, and we just put it all in and we don't want anything out, we don't want a percentage, nothing. Is it safe until we can go down and a Master's Trust or are they going to tax us on that?

RICHARD: Well, um, let me as you this. Are you legally separated?

CA: Almost. I've gotta sign the piece of paper. I called my attorney the other day and he goes, I just need.. .. garbled It's a Decree of Separate Maintenance. So our monies are separated.

RICHARD: What I would do after that is, I think that. Anybody can set up a trust. If you're legally separated, I would verify this with your attorney, but I think you would be able to do that. Here's what I found out and I don't want this to sound self serving, but I had to call. I've called banks uh, here, uh, and I started with my branch. I walked in and talked to the branch manager and I said, If someone wants to open... Do you know anything about a, uh, oh what are they calling it? A, uh, um, one of those trusts that they are saying Wells Fargo has. If, if someone comes into Wells Fargo, and every place that I've checked, they refer you outside. They don't have anybody in Wells Fargo that creates trusts. So I don't know where, I'm not saying it's not true, I haven't been able to find it. So, the point is, is that if this is the, is the technical issue here. If your currency... It doesn't matter what it is. Whatever you're expecting to increase in value, has to be assigned to a trust prior to the increase in value. Not the, not the, uh, exchange. But I would, but I'd tell. I can't give you legal advise. As soon as you're legally separated, uh, you know, we can have a conversation.

GARRY: Then you have options

CA: OK, so. So I'm like screwed if go in and exchange before it's in the trust?

RICHARD: No maam. I don't... I don't.... This is me talking. I think you can do it. Now, that's just me talking. Because anybody can open up a trust. If you have separate monies, you can do that. And here's what you can do. Well, this is legal...

GARRY: Hey. Let's just kinda of steer away from that, OK?

RICHARD: Yeah, I think so.

CA: Give give me a number at the end and we can talk.

RICHARD: Yeah, yeah.

GARRY: Thank you. Chattanooga, come on down.

TN: Hi. Thank you for taking my call. Richard, I am trying to look for the serial number that you talked about. I know it's not the EIN#, but you said the cover letter has a serial number.

RICHARD: In the first paragraph of the first page, there is a.... it'll say Dear Mr. xxxx. It'll have the trust name in the first paragraph and right after the trust name, it says - has been assigned serial number xxxx. It was on the first page of what I sent you. It's just an introductory letter.

TN: OK. If I have misplaced.....

RICHARD: Text me. Do you have my number? Text me and I'll look it up and I'll send it to you.

TN: OK. That's sounds good. I have so many piles of paper around here.

GARRY: You're a smart man, aren't you?

RICHARD: Just text me and I'll send you the serial number.

TN: OK, appreciate it. Thank you.

GARRY: They say a cluttered desk is a sign of an intellectual person. Ha, Ha, Ha.

RICHARD: He's from Tennessee, so he is an intellectual person.

GARRY: Absolutely. I'll have to tell my wife that. No, not going down that road. Ha, ha, ha. Hanford, CA, come on down.

CA #2: Hello, that's me. All I need, please, is because I do not have a computer, is if I could to get a phone number for Richard to be able to have a conversation with him that would not be a good idea on this line. Would that be possible, please?

RICHARD: Yeah, let me put it out there right now. 949-633-4500.

GARRY: OK. Last caller of the day. Bartlesville, come on down.

OK: I have a question, Richard. I already do have a trust with you. I've sent the down payment in and I've spent in additional trusts. I wanted a business trust and a charitable trust and I've already sent that to you but I didn't hear back from you. I know you've received it. I forgot and didn't put the serial number on that but I did put on there Post RV, for the business trust an the charitable trust.

RICHARD: That's ok. Yeah. We're going to sort those out here, um. I've just been collecting them and I'm going to have someone sort them all out and if we have. Um, it'll be OK. Trust Me! You'll be fine.

OK. It's been awhile, OK. Can I just make one more statement to something I want to clear up? The first lady who called about being afraid of the trust. I think she got a little confused. There's confusion out there. On another call there was a person that was asking people to send in their money to them and to do a gift letter. And they were trying to tell her that it's not the same thing. It's different from your trust and something else and the person was actually scamming people. Saying that you can't get exchanged unless you send us money and gift the currency to us. I think that's where the confusion is. It has nothing to do with you, but with somebody else that was doing things. And I think that's what people are getting confused about. That's where the misinformation is coming from. It's two separate incidences.

RICHARD: That's OK, but if someone and also, um, uh, has a question, don't sit... pick up the phone and call and if, if I can't satisfy someone, I'll do a three way and bring in Dallas on it. My contact in Dallas. I've done that many times when they want to hear it from someone else, from the law firm, I bring them in and my contact will satisfy whatever the concern is.

Three way to Dallas??? The attorneys are in Houston! LMAO!!!

OK: I just wanted to clear it up for people that were listening and were afraid. These are two different incidences that they're talking about. It's a separate group of people that is scamming people. Etc., etc.,

RICHARD: I've had people say “where do I send my currency to”. And I say – wait, no. You aren't sending your currency anywhere. The assignment is on paper only. So, there you go. Thank you for that.

GARRY: OK, so what I need you to do Richard, is plainly, clearly, concisely, twice - explain to people, post RV, where they are going to send their money and what they write on the Cashier's Check or whatever it is they do.

RICHARD: OK, the, after the RV, after the RV and you are paying off an existing balance on a trust, you're going to make the check out to Master's Copyrights, LLC. Now, it doesn't have to be a Cashier's Check, but it's faster if it is and it's faster if it's a postal Money Order. But there's no need to do that. You're going to mail it to my address here. The law firm already has electronically all of your files and very soon they are going to have the paper files too. So, that once I get that letter, I communicate, you're, I verify the check and tell them to process the order and it puts you in line, um.

GARRY: Wingman, call me when this is over.

RICHARD: Then it puts you in line to get your trust and the trust will be first in, first out. At the same time, for people who have that and have other ones, we're going to start that process also. But I, uh, I wouldn't just send in, what I would do is send in your $4,500, unless you had an emergency to get another one set up and especially if you are thinking about business, charitable and real estate trusts. Wait until after the meeting to do that so you can talk about it. Um, but get your deposit in, so it's be first in, first out. So it'll be sent to the Newport Beach address. And that address, by the way is: 220 Newport Center Drive, #11-303, Newport Beach, CA 92660.

Why not use his "Brick and Mortar" business address instead of a P. O. Box???

And that will come in and um, and then that's how we, that's, then I communicate to the law firm that I've received it and they'll start the production on it. They'll ship it out to you, uh, to the address you put on the front page of your trust.

Um, one of the other things in case for the people. There is a reason sometimes, um, I have, I have an email address of RH@ masterstrust.com. But one of the things, this, um, guy, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, this guy, said about changing emails. I also put my IPad email in there which is [email=RTH@gmail]RTH@gmail[/email], RTH6996@gmail.com. And there's a reason for that and it's just a business reason. That's all it is. Is that since I'm on my computer all day long and I may have other things open on my main computer, I want to be able to see it on my IPad. So I will tell people on applications and things to send it to RTH because I can see it, it will pop up and I don't have to wait until I close out my computer during the day. I can take care of things, so there's a, it's just a simply a business reason that sometimes I just want this stuff to come in to my Ipad. That's all there is. Um, I may put the address in the contact part of the website part too, Garry.

LMAO!!! So his iPad can't handle more than one email account at a time?

We are in the age of smart devices that can look between email account at a swipe! Providing they are not in tabs. Then he would have to touch the tab.

Emails can be forwarded to one account and sent and received from there.

What Richard isn't addressing is that he isn't using an email account from the law firm!!!

GARRY: Hey, can you repeat your address again one more time?

RICHARD: Yes. It is, send it to my attention, and it's 220 Newport Center Drive, #11-303, Newport Beach, CA 92660

GARRY: And I want to say this. Richard and only Richard is a licensed, authorized agent for Master's Trust. I am NOT a licensed agent, I can talk about it because I have one myself, so there is a big difference between being an authorized agent and someone who is just talking about it. I'm not collecting any money, it's going straight to the law firm. I don't know what confusion there would be about how I'm an authorized agent. I am NOT. And I'm just helping. So that's it. So Richard. It's been a good day.

RICHARD: Yeah. Thank you, sir. Thanks for doing this.

GARRY: And I think we've reached the end here. The replay will be out here shortly. Thanks.

RICHARD: Thanks guys. Good day.

GARRY: Goodbye.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Found out in one scam so now he  wants to make a new fortune in dirt.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Just4Tom74 wrote:Found out in one scam so now he  wants to make a new fortune in dirt.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

"Gardening with Garry" LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Sounds great>>>>  lmao lmao lmao lmao

I Remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Ssmith wrote:Wing-It Scam Trust Call 9/22/16

Garry is a little blind here. LMAO! He points everyone to Richards website and to the place to where Richard is listed, but there is another agent listed.

Can he not see the name Marcus?

He needs a new prescription to his eye-ware!!

Maybe he can see everything then...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum