Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:58 am

Guru Breitling: My best guess for the rate is around a buck...a 25K note would be worth $21,500 if it comes in at 86 cents...Why 86 cents?--because of the buying power of the dollar.

Guru ScottiG:   If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. Do I believe it will be tomorrow [Friday]. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not!  RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!
I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right infront of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't

Let me say I and the group are most hopeful. We are diligently searching and vetting the information which is relevant. (man I miss spell check). We are encouraged by what we have been hearing for two days. Now having said that.......we have been here before so PLEASE BE PATIENT. I know this is tough! Please be respectful of those here. Just because you have heard something ....doesn't make it so. There is more speculation here than guns in Texas

I believe the #s that keep popping up on computers are GST Global system tests! These are the numbers that will fluctuate until the #s line up and it goes live....we are close!

Guru OkieOilman: THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING.   BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK  EXCHANGE THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW ----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING
FROM INTEL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH TODAY'S POTENTIAL--- IT APPEARS EVERYTHING NECESSARY ARE NOW ALL IN ALIGNMENT----TIME WILL TELL.   I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO STATE MORE----JUST TODAY SEEM'S TO BE WELL WORTH MONITORING THE OUTCOME LATE THIS AFTERNOON. NUFF SAID

THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING7:13 PM

BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW---READ WITH UNDERSTANDING.  STOCK EXCHANGE IT SHOULD HAVE READ

Guru Fresh:  One thing I have been following closely all week is the UN meetings - obviously the one's that have to do with Iraq. It seems they are still making a lot of progress and expect to see more fireworks with Talabani even into Friday. If they have all their ducks in a row we could be looking at the new International rate for Iraq any moment!

Guru Med: I SUSPECT THAT SHABIBI WILL NOT WAIT MUCH MORE THAN THIS MONTH TO GET THIS RESOLVED...EACH MONTH THAT GOES BY INFLATION RISES AND SO DOES HYPERINFLATION BOTH ARE ON OUR SIDE

Guru FreewayBill: The Erbil Agreement and the GOI to be announced today (last night in Parliament) NOT CONFIRMED...The HCL passed in Parliament and to be published in the Gazette NOT CONFIRMED...MALIKI under fire by the Kurds to get this done and is finally cooperating NOT CONFIRMED...The Rate showing on all of the Bank Screens with Green Lights waiting for the BUY NOT CONFIRMED...The ISX opening on the 21st which would almost have to have the RV happen to do NOT CONFIRMED...the only source that is screaming they have from the highest mountains are the ones that have told us we were there many times before….I cannot come up with anyone that can email, fax or send me smoke signals that documents any of this being completed...Tony said yesterday that the quiet was good and folks, let me tell you that it really is!...I do (IMO) believe we are in the month still. I do believe that all of this is going to pay off.

Guru TNT Tony:   tons of good information, we're closer than ever, MIGHT (emphasis) have a great update call later this evening! Dan is optimistic, but doubtful. More 2 Come! 

Guru Bear5642:   we are at peace about this today.  do not buy the bogus rate stories.  i can tell you LD's are not out (in other words not in circulation)

Guru Phoenix3333:   The IQD is unchanged, are you shocked?  It is still at the artificial program rate.  How long, Mr. Shabibi, before you initiate your famous word "NOW".  Hopefully not much longer.  HCL passed, have not seen proof that it happened.  Personally, I do not see Talabani  going before the UN this week without this being complete.  The big deals are still being held back, Erbil Agreement, Security Minister, and HCL still haven't been officially announced.  Based on the matrix of information that we work off of, I would say we are very close to this being announced this week, that is 100% speculation. We believe that the IQD will revalue at or near $1, 1 to 1, maybe slightly above $1, but not much.  According to our speculation, later on it will revalue to a higher rate. How we will be able to benefit from that, I don't know.

Guru Luigi1:  Don’t ask me who New Dinar Centurians are…I don’t know. They confirmed the RV  has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST,  Fri  23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?
I’ll  be watching & waiting all through the wee hrs of the morning.

Dinar Daddy:  A couple of weeks ago I gave you an update on what I’ve been up to with Treasury Vault.  I’ve assisted them in setting up their SMS Text Alert Service (for information on this service I oversee, CLICK HERE).  I’ve also set them up in a dealer relationship with Fort Knox, a manufacturer and industry leader in residential high-end safes and vaults.  I’m confident EVERYONE reading this would love to have one of these impressive units!  I’m posting this because Treasury Vault has recently approved a promotion I feel many will be interested in.  Here are the details:

• The promotion is effective IMMEDIATELY and lasts through to the end of October.
  • Shipping & Delivery of all purchases of their 500 – 1,000+ pound safes is FREE (FREE SHIPPING!!!)

There you have it!  If you were considering purchasing a high-end safe from Treasury Vault by Fort Knox that leads the industry in residential high-end safes, now’s your time!  This offer will save anyone between $400 – $800+ in shipping costs… not a bad deal at all!

OOM Member Story:  Just finished with my PWB. FYI, I was not their just for IQD, I had other corporate business to work on. We are still good for Friday. The rate will not be less than $3.86. As I said earlier he will not tell me the exact rate.

2. He did let me see his screen and it was $6.666, what a number. But he made it clear not to count on this and reminded me that this was not the first time it has been that high and then gone down in rate.

3.He did tell me they have had this rate since Friday of last week and they did not see it at the sub-branches till Monday of this week.

4. Corp office kept it from showing at the sub-branches. His office was told on Monday to contact all his large holders IQD for cash in this week.

5. I wish I had more to report, that is the best I can do at this point. If any more info comes my way I will post it ASAP!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm

LOL!!! Dinar Daddy and his "Treasury Vault" pitch.  He got busted two months earlier on a thread at Dinar Vets as the husband of "Angela from the Currency Vault" so they changed the name to the Treasury Vault and he "accepted a position" there.  Then he helps them set up a text alert system and hooks them up with Ft. Knox.  LOL!!!   What a scumbag. 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/77054-fbi-raid-on-the-b-h-g-roup-location/&page=5  (scroll down toward the end .... by the way, Coolbeans was Phoenix3333)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/adfdatweqb/2011/03/24/dinar-daddy-direct-talk-w-special-appearance-from-the-currency-vault  (fast forward to the interview with Angela)

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum