Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:53 pm

Guru JohnnyWG:  QUOTE UN QUOTE "GOVERNOR SHABIBI STATES THEIR INTENTION IS TO HAVE THE STRONGEST RESERVE CURRENCY.  YOU CANNOT DO THAT WITH OUT AN RV

Guru Adam Montana:
  the Chapter 7 sanctions CAN be lifted independently, and they have been lifting them regularly for some time now. There are only a few left, and they are the big ones.  the final sanctions remaining prohibit Iraq from possessing any kind of WMD[weapons of mass destruction].  to allow the value of the Dinar to rise at this point in time, when Iraq basically has a hand tied behind it's back, would be foolish and irresponsible.  I believe there is a push to get Chapter 7 done ASAP. it's a steady progression and a calculated series of moves between Iraq and the world, in particular the IMF and the UN.  once the UN agrees to lift those chapter 7 sanctions, I don't see how the IMF can or would stop the rate from rising.

This is my opinion,  to sum it up: "If Iraq RVs too low, the big investors will come in strong and make all the profit." This is an understandable assumption, but it is WRONG.  yes, the big investors will come in and buy it up if they feel it is going to continue to rise and if the rate SHOULD be $1, but it comes out at .10  then of COURSE they will come in and buy it up!  but at that point, no more large denoms will be being printed.  the CBI has already accounted for the currency in circulation at that point.   follow closely here, I know many people want to hear it will RV to $3 or $4.   I think it will come out much lower, then climb up to that range because if they come out high, then they have an IMMEDIATE LIABILITY - a LOT of money owed to cash in the dinar currently in circulation but if they come out low, like at .10 - then they can grab up a bunch of the quick sellers, and resell at a higher rate,  remember, the CBI makes money on every transaction,  so the more times they can get people to buy and cash in, the more money they make. if they come out at .10, then raise to .15, then raise to .20. all the way to $3.00... they make MUCH more than if they do a straight RV to $3.   HOPEFULLY we will be able to hold our currency and...just wait until it hits $3 to sell.  if they place a limit on time to cash in the big notes, then we just take our profit and be happy.  I hope I'm wrong!

my opinion of it EVER rv'ing is absolutely yes.  in my opinion
Thanksgiving is PLENTY of time to get this thing done. So the surrounding months are close too.   HCL was not passed today. The agreements are in place but it is not officially lifted...don't buy into the hype unless you see it on a legitimate news site.  if you are a dinar investor, you will hear a lot of crazy things from bank rumors to alien takeovers, all of them claiming the RV is done...if you hear it on the street or on another site... I'm sorry, but most of the time those turn out to be 100% false.

Guru BGG:   all that crap about Maliki "having to" step down is just not the truth....It is a far easier and quicker solution for them to put a "muzzle" on him some other way and leave him in power (by 1/3 anyway).  him stepping down is obviously one scenario, not the one they have opted for.  Dr Shabibi doesn't "ask" anyone - he can pull the trigger right this second if he so desires.   It very well can happen soon.

Guru Med:   SHABIBI WAS TOLD BY PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE TO PLEASE DO A REPORT ON THE IMPACT ETC...HE SAID ALL WAS ALREADY DONE AND THE ENTIRE DRAFT WAS IN THERE ALSO.  LETS LOOK AT THE REASONS FOR THEM DOING THIS #1   HYPERINFLATION #2  INCREASED CORE INFLATION INDEX  #3  JUMP START THE ECONOMY  #4  ATTRACT INVESTORS.  SHABIBI SAID THAT THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON REDLINE AND HE WOULD DO IT HIMSELF.  HE DIDNT SAY A YEAR FROM NOW.  HE IS THE MAN, HE PULLS THE TRIGGER

I CAN JUST SEE THE CONVERSATION WITH MOON - MOON: STOP THREATENING COUNTRIES IN YOUR REGION.  MALIKI: NO.  MOON: SETTLE YOUR DEBTS WITH KUWAIT.  MALIKI: NO.  MOON: HONOR THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED WITH THE KURDS AND LIST.  MALIKI: NO.  MALIKI: BY THE WAY CAN YOU REALEASE US FROM CHAPTER VII, I THINK WE COMPLIED.  IF HE THINKS REVERSING HIS STAND ON SYRIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE WITH THE UN, IT DOESNT.  IT IS THE KUWAITI FILES STUPID, SETTLE THEM. 

Guru DonnieR:    ScottiG asked me to jump on my camel Harvey and travel to Baghdad to slap the crap out of Shabibi and tell him to pull the trigger and get this done as we are sick and tired of waiting. I told Shabibi I'm here to assist in making sure we have an RV before Friday and perhaps as soon as tomorrow. So far he has agreed with my terms, everything is going well and is on schedule.

Guru Okie Oilman:  IT IS A LITTLE HARD TO MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OUT OF INFORMATION RECEIVED TODAY BUT----TOMORROW MAY BE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V. IF NOT IT MAY GO INTO NEXT TUES WED OR THURS---RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT THINGS LOOKS VERY GOOD

THIS IS WHERE WE ARE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME AS PER OKIE--THE ERBIL AGREEMENT HAS BEEN RATIFIED--THE HCL LAW HAS BEEN PASSED AND PUBLISHED--MOST OF CHAPTER 7 (EXCLUDING A MINOR ISSUE WITH KUWAIT) HAS BEEN RELEASED. SHABBI LAST WEEKEND MADE A SPEECH ENCOMPASSING THE FACT THE DINAR WILL BE R/V'D BY OCT 1 OR BEFORE. SHABBI STATED THE IQD WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SOON WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS 1 OF THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY. BANKS INTERNATIONALLY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE IMMINENCE OF THE R/V. MANY BANKS HAVE AND ARE SETTING UP ACCOUNTS FOR DINAR HOLDERS. THE IMF IS COUNTING HEAVILY ON THE R/V TO HELP THE ENTIRE WORLD’S ECONOMY TO RE-SET---OKIE SAID HE COULD GO ON AND ON BUT THIS SHOULD ALLEVIATE ANY CONCERNS OVER THE INEVITABILITY OR IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING VERY SOON----THAT SHOULD SATISFY ALL WHO ARE CONCERNED OVER THEIR INVESTMENT AT THIS TIME----SIT BACK AND LET IT COME TO YOU----YOU CAN'T GO TO IT

MALIKI WAS FORCED INTO AGREEMENT ABOUT THE ERBIL AGREEMENT---HE HAD NO CHOICE. THE STOCK EXCHANGE IN BAGHDAD GOING GLOBAL HAS MORE FAR REACHING IMPLICATIONS THAN MOST CAN COMPREHEND. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY ON THIS SITE POSTING THEIR OWN OPINIONS THAT HAS ENTIRELY NO RELEVANCE TO THE SITUATION THAT IS NOW UNFOLDING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES----YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING IN THE OVER ALL SCHEME OF THINGS

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS RATE SHOULD POST BETWEEN NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY. THURSDAY LOOKS TO BE THE BEST DAY. IRAQ IS READY. THE BIG 3 BANKS ARE READY. SOME BANKS BEING DELIVERED DELA RUE MACHINES TODAY. MANAGERS AND PRES ARE ON ALERT. WE HAVE SOLID INFO THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME".

WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

OKIE DISCLOSED MANY HINTS EARLIER TONITE BUT I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT MANY EITHER MISSED IT OR WAS DISTRACTED BY THE OTHER EVENTS ON THE SITE. HE GAVE YOU EVERY HINT IN THE WORLD. WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME". THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, LOVE, HAPPINESS THAT WE ALL SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER. REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY.

THIS WILL PROBABLY IGNITE PRETTY MUCH NEAR SAME SEQUENCE FOR EVERYONE; DONT FEEL THERE WILL BE ANY MAJOR LAG TIME BETWEEN TIME ZONES. WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE; THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S HELP. WE HAVE BEEN A GREAT TEAM TOGETHER; ALL OF YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY. THIS HAS BEEN FUN AND ADVENTURESOME.

THE GOOD LORD BRINGS HIS GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY TO US. BELIEVE AND KNOW. WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. SLEEP WELL. WE KNOW THERE IS MUCH TO DO FOR OUR FAMILIES.

WE ARE ALL A BLESSING AND LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. SUPER TEAM. THANK YOU ALL. WE ARE HERE AND ONE

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

Guru Bear5642:   ARE WE READY FOR AN RV???? AMAZING HOW EVERYTHING IS LINING UP. I AM WAITING ON A CALL FROM THE ASSISTANT MANAGER AT A FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE OFFICE AT A VERY LARGE BANK. NO ITS NOT ME ITS THE PEOPLE WHO TRUST ME AND THAT I HAVE FAVOR WITH GOT ANOTHER SOURCE COMING ON LINE SOMETIME THIS EVENING AND IT WILL BE A DOZY

I HAVE RECEIVED A RATE AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME AND OKIE TOLD ME TO NOT PUT A RATE OUT UNTIL I SPEAK WITH HIM SORRY BUT IT IS A LOT HIGHER THAN 1.78 LOL.  I WILL CALL OKIE AFTER I GET MY SOURCE TO CALL ME I HAVE SOMEONE HELPING ME WHO I COMPLETELY TRUST AND I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS RATE.  FROM WHATS COMING IN THE RATE IS SWEET.  OVER $3

Guru Randy Koonce:   Tomorrow should be a big day announcing GOI, and Erbil lets hope nothing gets in the way.

Guru Gary:  Each day we have gotten further confirmations…just waiting to see it in writing… had a call last night that said the HCL was completed and would be published and that the political situation was coming to a head over there and would be published…don’t know how long it takes to be published…the process of releasing this has not been aborted….Was just on hold...everyone just waiting for the light to change and everyone to be able to cash in…that meeting in the UN to take the final pieces of Ch. 7 away…. Caught us off guard cause we thought that was all done.

Guru TNT Tony:  TONY says it is good news – confirmed and make extra calls we are very close – we got HCL approved again and I got the article again as we saw this 3 weeks ago and again today the difference is this will show up in the gazette or its already there in the gazette….

We saw the TV explanations of the lower denoms this weekend too – we got confirmation about lower denoms being out now and the HCL and this is coming from inside sources in Bagdad who work and live in Baghdad and they are a part of this that’s all I can tell you….

Lower Denoms, HCL, Erbil Agreement DONE – and one thing left to do ………. Banks were changing on the screens today and extra people will be coming in this week based on the info we are getting, FOREX see things happening on their boards and received memos to get ready for transformation…We are hearing good news and I see it happening by Friday but I think sooner we will NOT make it by Friday…

TONY STATES we are almost done and the last 10 days we had ridiculous reports, smoke and bad info and other places we could not believe the uproar we saw this past weekend on other sites…… BUT today the news is coming out so HIGH I can’t even say it..

Guru Checkmate Dan:   Dan says good news going round to verify this and confirmations are coming out of everywhere – not pump this up or hype this up or get too excited and we heard the wolf cry but it looks really good – nothing is happening but MORE confirmation of things moving forward…

Dan states some are looking for this tonight – He feels that this is something he can’t dispute and if it happens it has to happen quick – if he does not happen by Friday it has to wait till after the weekend… But this could happen tonight in their morning… but if not by Friday it will be after…  an states we are extremely close and it could take place before the morning or it could push this off or not before Friday so we are really close – this should be a good night…

Guru Poppy2:   THERE ARE LESS THAN 1MILLION OF US DINARIANS INCLUDING THE CORPS THAT HOLD DINAR. WE HOLD JUST OVER 8 BILLION DINARS INCLUDING ALL CORPORATIONS. BUT OUR TREASURY BACK IN 2004 HAD 4.2 TRILLION DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR ACCORDING TO THE COL. THAT DELIVERED IT DOOR TO DOOR FROM THE CBI TO THE UST. THINGS AARE LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR THIS WEEK OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF OCT. KEEP YOUR FAILTH LIFTED UP AND I CONGRADULATE THE DEWEY ROUND TABLE GROUP THERE INTEL LAST EVENINGS CC WAS ALL CONFIRMED TO THE LETTER TODAY THROUGH THE MEDIA. RIGHT NOW THE KURDISTAND LEADERS ARE SURELY OUR FRIENDS AND ARE PUSHING FOR COMPLETION. I APPLAUDE ALL THE MODS ON THIS ROOM FOR THEIR SERVICE AND AM GLAD TO HAVE SERVED THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WITH ALL OF YOU BLESS WEVERYONE HE POPPY2

I AM RESERVING MY DECISION ABOUT COUNTING mALIKI OUT OF THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS AS LONG AS HE IS IN THE PM OFFICE WE CAN'T DEPEND ON ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIS EFFECTIVENESS. POPPY2

AS BAD AS I HATE TO SAY IT AT THIS STAGE WE ACTUALLY NEED HIM TO STAY IN OFFICE TILL THE RV IS COMPLETE. OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE A LONG TIME REPLACING HIM AND GETTING ALL DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED AGAIN AND THROUGH PARLIMENT ALL OVER. POPPY2

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:33 pm

LOL, Renfrow - lower denoms, HCL and Erbil?  NONE were done 5 years ago.  Liar, hope you've enjoyed your return trip to prison.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:58 pm

JohnnyWG - QUOTE UN QUOTE "GOVERNOR SHABIBI STATES THEIR INTENTION IS TO HAVE THE STRONGEST RESERVE CURRENCY.  YOU CANNOT DO THAT WITH OUT AN RV"

This was a popular pumper line back then, but Shabibi was actually saying that they would have the strongest currency in the region in terms of monetary policy.  In other words, Iraq's currency is backed 100% by its foreign currency reserves whereas the currencies of their neighbors aren't.  This had nothing to do with having the highest value.  After JohnnyWG was exposed he vanished from the dinar scene like a little beeyatch.

Adam Montana"If Iraq RVs too low, the big investors will come in strong and make all the profit." This is an understandable assumption, but it is WRONG.  yes, the big investors will come in and buy it up if they feel it is going to continue to rise and if the rate SHOULD be $1, but it comes out at .10  then of COURSE they will come in and buy it up!  but at that point, no more large denoms will be being printed."

Gurus often talked about "the whales" back then.  You know, the uber rich guys who could come in and drop $$$millions on the dinar as it takes off like a rocket.  What a joke!  The super wealthy wouldn't touch the dinar. 

BGG - "Dr Shabibi doesn't "ask" anyone - he can pull the trigger right this second if he so desires." 

BGG was right about that, but he later changed his tune and started blaming Maliki for holding up the RV.  For well over a year he was saying that Maliki had to be removed before they would RV because he had all of this stolen dinar and they wouldn't RV and make him into a billionaire dictator.  Well Maliki was finally forced out in 2014, and here we are over two years later and the dinar is worth less now than it was back then.  Go figure.

Okie Oilman "SHABBI STATED THE IQD WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SOON WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS 1 OF THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY."

Addressed above with JohnnyWG.  Shabibi said no such thing.

Poppy2 - "THERE ARE LESS THAN 1MILLION OF US DINARIANS INCLUDING THE CORPS THAT HOLD DINAR. WE HOLD JUST OVER 8 BILLION DINARS INCLUDING ALL CORPORATIONS. BUT OUR TREASURY BACK IN 2004 HAD 4.2 TRILLION DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR ACCORDING TO THE COL. THAT DELIVERED IT DOOR TO DOOR FROM THE CBI TO THE UST."

All lies.  Internationally there are trillions of dinar held by speculators, and the US Treasury stated in the indictment of Brad Huebner and Charlie Emmenecker that they only hold a minimal amount of dinar to handle daily transactions.  Marcus and I have actually researched the dinar investment in other countries and there are tons of dinar sites and dealers in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand ... etc.  Economics professor Cory Bunting estimated that 80% of the IQD is outside of Iraq.  That would mean over 30 trillion dinar.  This thing is a huge international scam, and we have only seen the tip of the iceburg up until now.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum