Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 am

Guru Okie Oilman:   I KNEW THIS MORNING WAS GOING TO BE GOOD---WHEN I WOKE UP----WITH 4 GREEN DOTS ON MY FOREHEAD.  I WENT THRU 3 DEPEND.   I READ THAT ARTICLE ABOUT 86 CENTS EARLIER THIS MORNING----------HORSE BISCUITS.  I THINK THE END IS IN SITE NOW---OR IN OTHER WORDS-----NO MORE EXCUSES OR DELAYS.  THE BANKS WILL BE AMOUNG THE VERY FIRST TO KNOW AND THEN WE WILL KNOW----WE HAVE CONTACTS IN 3 OF THE 4 MAJOR BANKS INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE.  DO NOT KEEP LOOKING FOR THE NEXT SHOE TO FALL----IT APPEARS THEY ARE NO MORE SHOES TO FALL OR THROW.  QUESTIONS ARE UNNECESSARY AT THIS TIME---WAIT ON THE BANKS TO RELEASE--- THE NEWS FURNISHED THIS MORNING SHOULD SATISFY YOU

THERE ARE LOTS OF SPECULATION REGARDING THE IMMINENCE AND TIMING OF THE R/V NOW.  I JUST GOT THRU READING A SPEECH THAT SHABBI HAD GIVEN RECENTLY THAT VERY CLEARLY STATED HIS INTENTIONS OF HAVING THE R/V DINAR PREVIOUS TO THE END OF THE MONTH. THAT IS NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG THO. BUT IT CLEARLY GAVE US AN OUTSIDE WINDOW. I HAVE SOME PRIVATE INTEL IN THAT STATES THIS WILL OCCUR MUCH PREVIOUS TO THAT.

SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF HAVE PROBABLY THE MOST 3 IMPORTANT HAPPENINGS TO DATE THAT WILL EFFECT OUR R/V. WE HAVE PROVEN INTEL TO SHARE WITH YOU---IF YOU NOTICE I POST LESS AND LESS BECAUSE OF INTEL NOT BEING PROBABLE---TODAY IS DIFFERENT-

IT APPEARS THE 3 MAIN OBSTACLES ARE NOW OVERCOME...MR M HAD TO STAND AND PRODUCE OR BE SENT DOWN THE ROAD---HE PRODUCED---CALLED JOB SECURITY.   HCL--DONE-----ARBIL AGREEMENT INITIATED-----CHAPTER 7 GONE. I THINK THE END IS IN SITE NOW---NO MORE EXCUSES OR DELAYS. THE BANKS WILL BE AMOUNG THE VERY FIRST TO KNOW.   WE SIMPLY WAIT ON THE RATE TO BE ON THE BANK SCREENS.

the Intel I got in, I cannot prove and it’s in the info category and now I have become over cautious and 110% sure or I will not post.  we are so very close, we heard that before, and personal Intel that I can’t share tonight, you just do not  realize how close we are

POSSIBILITY (POSSIBILITY) OF RATE BEING LOWER INITIALLY THAN PROJECTIONS HAVE BEEN--MAY BE A SUCKER OR BAIT RATE INITIALLY---WE WILL HAVE TO SEE.  AWAITING INFORMATION OF A SUPPOSED CASH OUT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY--WAITING ON CONFIRMATION OR DEBUNKING. AM RECEIVING INFORMATION THAT THE COUNTRY I WAS REFERRING TOO IS CALLING THEIR CUSTOMERS TO COME IN AND CASH OUT---AM WORKING ON PROOF OF THAT [9:09:25 PM] OKIE IS ON STANDBY FOR MORE INTEL FROM OVERSEAS-----HE IS HEARING LOTS OF GREAT THINGS---HE IS TRYING TO PROVE INTEL BEFORE POSTING----NO MORE RUMORS HENCEFORTH----ONLY FACTS WILL BE POSTED

MUCH CONFUSION GOING ON RIGHT NOW----TRYING TO WORK THRU IT FOR FACTS

I AM VERY PROUD OF THE OUTPOURING OF LOVE, SUPPORT AND CONTRIBUTIONS MADE ON BEHALF OF ISLAND GIRL'S SON COLE. I FELT FROM DAY 1 THIS SITE WAS A GOD ORDAINED THING AND WAS HERE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON. I HAD BEEN POSTING ON THE GET TEAM SITE AND HAD INTENTIONS OF SLOWLY AND GRADUALLY FADING INTO THE SUNSET. BUT---TOO MY SURPRISE MY FRIEND MISKEBAM CALLED ME EARLY ONE MORNING AND SAID BUBBY (HER PET NAME FOR ME AS AN ADOPTED BROTHER) WHATCHA DOING??--I SAID JUST DRINKING COFFEE AND GOING OVER SOME WELL REPORTS AND SHE STATED---WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR NEW SITE?--I WAS KINDA SURPRISED AND ASK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SHE WITHOUT MY KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT IT SAID----BUBBY--I GOT SO TIRED OF SEEING YOU BASHED I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A SITE OF YOUR OWN---MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS---MAN--THAT'S ALL I NEED IS ANOTHER RESPONSIBILITY---BUT TO MY SURPRISE--LITTLE BY LITTLE THE FINEST INTEL GATHERERS IN THE WORLD MIGRATED TO THIS SITE. THAT TOOK A LOT OF PRESSURE OFF ME TRYING TO ABSORB ALL THE LATEST INTEL AND DOING A PROLONGED DAILY POST. UNKNOWN TO ME AT THE TIME--IT SEEMED LIKE ALL THE GOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD MIGRATED TO THIS SITE ALSO. THAT IS WHEN I KNEW FOR CERTAIN THIS WAS A GOD ORDAINED SITE. AND AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY---THAT'S THE REST OF THE STORY. NO MAN HAS EVER BEEN SO BLESSED BY ALL YOU FINE PARTICIPANTS TO THIS SITE. AS I OFTEN SAID---THIS SHOULD NOT BE CALLED "OKIE'S SITE"--IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED---"OUR SITE""----MY BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU.

HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS ALSO A LEADING INDICATOR-------THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE GOES INTERNATIONAL ON THURSDAY--------YOU THINK THEY WILL DO IT WITH 1170 DINAR RATE?????-------NOT!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ONE OF THE BANKS IN BAGHDAD IS TO START OFFERING SHARES IN THEIR BANK THURSDAY ALSO AND THE RATE PER SHARE IS AROUND 3.50 PER SHARE USD

Guru Checkmate Dan: 
We don't normally do a call this time of the day especially on this day, but the RV has happened. No, not really.  There is a lot of good news going on today. Lots of confirmation . Not going to hype this up or pump this up. too many wolf cries. Nothing really happening just more confirmation of things moving forward. -I do want to clarify something's. I will be honest with you. I can't dispute with you on that either. If it happens quick enough then it could happen tonight, right this minute. The closer it gets to Friday the more likely. We are extremely close, everything is extremely lined up. It could happen at any minute. We are just really close and you should be really excited.

Guru TNT Tony:  We also got a call from someone saying that the lower denoms are out and that his cousin has some in his hands.  We also received news about the fact that the HCL is done and out. This is coming from sources in Baghdad. They work and live in Baghdad.

There was also information today form the banks. The banks said that the numbers are changing on their screens. Forex people are seeing adjustments and are seeing some memos sayign get everything ready for a transformation. We are looking for this to happen by Friday if not sooner. I don't even think that we will make it to Friday. Now, that is the good news.

Guru Ken: 
First of all the Erbil agreement that everybody has been talking about, is just a formality, it has already done. It is a touchdown. We are waiting on a 2 point convergent. The president is suppose to speak at the UN and this is only a formality as well. The things that Frank and Delta spoke about is 100% accurate. Shabibi was on TV and he did smile and say that he was going to put the rate back to where it was.

Guru Bear5642:
  THERE IS TRULY ONLT ONE THING LEFT TO DO AND THAT IS TO SNE [see] THE RATE LIVE.  MY SOURCES ALL SAY THE SAME THING AND WITH MY INTEL OUT OF IRAQ SAYING THAT THE LOWER DENOMS ARE NOT ON THE STREETS WAS JOY TO MY SOUL.  ALL RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN MET BY IRAQ CAME OUT TODAY AND CONFIRMED.  MALIKI IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE.

THE ARTICLES COMING FROM THE CBI ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND ARE SENDING A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE, THEY HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF "RAISING THE VALUE OF THE IQD".  AN ARTICLE THIS MORNING BY SALEH STATING THAT THEY HAVE REFORMED THE POLICIES OF THE "LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS" AND THEY ARE BUSY PRINTING THE NEW CURRENCY. THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE ANTICIPATING A HUGE EXCHANGE WHEN THIS POPS AND WANT TO BE READY AND PREPARED FOR THE PEOPLE. THIS IS ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT AND THE NATION OF IRAQ

Guru ScottiG:   I STILL HOLD TO MY ASSESSMENT THAT IRAQ HAS ALL THE AUTHORITY AND RIGHT TO RELEASE THE RV AT ANY MOMENT THEY WANT. WE HAVE COME UP TO THE DOOR WAY TOO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS FOR A LOGICAL MAN LIKE MYSELF TO SEE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

the Erbil, the HCL and UN issues are once and for all settled.  our contractor in Iraq...states lower denoms are not out yet but he will advise the moment they do. He also confirms that Maliki is not a problem any more.  I cannot share all the information that is coming in but let me say it is off the charts. We are in the sweetest spot imaginable.  $4.40 is indeed possible.  RV needs to hit the banks....that is it!

This is supposed to be dropped into the bank system tonight [Monday/Tuesday] – will we see it, I am not sure, we are close. the GOV Of  Iraq has to have this happen, but will we see this?  a CBI contact...has a vague reference that [Tuesday] could be the day for the RV – he was not absolute, he is not sure how they will handle Maliki, but [Tuesday] may very well may be the day.  a possible scenario is that M has already been taken care of and now my guess is to get from point A to B smoothly. I feel he will play ball and try to survive this whole thing.

Guru SweetQueen:  HERE IS INTEL THAT I NEVER TRULY LIKE TO SHARE, BUT THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AS OF NOW..... MALIKI HAS 24 HOURS TO PRESENT THE ERBIL AGREEMENT, IT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND AGREED TO WEEKS AGO. IF MALIKI DOSEN'T PRESENT IT, WE WILL HAVE A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE TO REMOVE HIM AS PM, MALIKI HAD THE BACKING OF THE KURDS WHICH HE NO LONGER HAS. SO EITHER WE ARE IN A 48 HOUR WINDOW FOR RV OR WE WILL HAVE TO AWAIT THE FORMATION OF THE NEW GOI.

FORMATION OF A GOI, COULD TAKE A WHILE BUT ALLAWI IS ON RECORD STATING THAT HE CAN HAVE A SEATED GOVERNMENT IN 48 HOURS, THIS GOES BACK TO NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO, WHEN A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE WAS ON THE TABLE.

Guru 8Ball:  Maliki said that becuase the situation in Iraq they shouldn't RV to the CBI.  The CBI fired back .....just becuase everything else isn't organized doesn't stop the CBI from fullfilling its commitments.  The CBI also said that it was working under the umbrella of the IMF.  Iraq is also is obligated to RV for all the debt reduction which the CBI has repeatedly mentioned

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   They need to release the revalue to get the sactions lifted completely.  if the UN lifts the sanctions BEFORE the RV then what guarantee do they have of an RV? The sanctions is the Sword of Damocles [constant threat; imminent peril] that is hanging in our favor!

Guru Mailman17:   WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS A METICULOUSLY WELL LAID PLAN.  WE TRIED TO GUESS THEIR NEXT STEP. WE ARE GOOD FOR THE MOST PART BUT TIMING IS EVERYTHING.  THEN THE MAN OF THE YEAR SHOWS UP...SHABS. WE KNEW THEN THE FINAL CURTAIN ON THIS WAS CLOSING AND REAL FAST THEN THE NEWS ON THE HCL.  I AM PUMPED EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO IRAQS RV ALL THE T'S AND I'S ARE FINALLY SHOWING THEIR PRETTY LITTLE FACES.  THE HCL BEING PASSED IS HUGE.  AND IT RELLAY DOESNT FIGURE INTO SHABS PLANS AS HE WAS GONNA DO IT WHETHER IT PASSED OR NOT...I TOLD YOU GUYS LAST WEEK...KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE HCL I DIDNT EXSPECT IT SO QUICKLY...LOL. WE KNEW IT WAS NEEDED, WE KNEW IT WAS IN THE WORKS...FOR YEARS, THEN BAM

Guru Delta:   this should happen before October 1, because this would be the first of the fiscal year.   we should see something at any moment, and that they have to do this on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.  it needs to be done before the 29th in order to be active on the 1st of October.   we are really in high alert from Tuesday-Thursday this week and then again next week from Tuesday-Thursday. Keep your eyes open!

Guru Med:    TALIBANI...WANTS TO ADDRESS THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY TO DEMAND REMOVAL FROM CHAPTER VII.  THE PROBLEM IS HE HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON TO ASK FOR IT.  THEY HAVE TOTALLY AVOIDED SETTLING THE ISSUES WITH KUWAIT.  THEY HAVE THREATENED KUWAIT, THE U.S. FORCES AND THE SECURITY FORCES IN IRAQ.  NO WAY, THEY ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF 7.  WHAT IRAQ SEES AS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR, THE UN DOES NOT.

WE HAVE PROGRESS IN ONE AREA THAT WE ALL THOUGHT AT ONE TIME WAS GOING TO BE THE CATALYST FOR THE RV, WHICH IT IS NOT.  THAT IS THE HCL...THE GAZETTE HAS IT THAT IT WAS APPROVED TODAY IN PARLIAMENT WITH SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS.
ONE BIG PLUS FOR IRAQ.  IS IT IS NOW PUTTING OUT 2.81 MBPD FROM 2.2, THAT IS A HUGE INCREASE AND THEY COULD EASILY HIT 3 BY EOY AND 4.5 FOR 2012. THIS DOES NOTHING BUT HELP SUPPORT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.

WE ARE WAITING FOR PARLIAMENT, CBI IS READY.  HE [SHABIBI ] JUST WANTS THE OK TO ORDER THE PRINT. I SAY HE WILL LET THE READING CONTINUE AND IF NOTHING HAPPENS THIS WEEK THEN I BELIEVE HE WILL HAVE HAD ENOUGH.  I AM GOING BY HIS URGENCY WHEN HE ASKED THEM TO SPEED IT UP, FELT THAT WAS A HINT TO HIS PATIENCE ON THIS MATTER AND THAT THEY ARE GETTING THIN

Guru Frank26:   Shabibi’s 3 advisors were asked again, “When do you plan to add this value that you speak of to your IQD?” We plan to do this at the beginning of the financial fiscal year 2011 of the GOI.” Reporters specifically asked about October 1 – yes.  Will you leave it at the program rate? NO. We will put it at its “true rate”. What is that true rate? Answer: Smiles. They did NOT answer that question.

Guru Foghorn:    I do [think we will hear about M today]...it very well could be already beyond what we have been told.. meaning... he might have decided to give up the 2/3's power and they are now figuring out the next best move.  If there is any truth...about Dr. shabibi going on TV and telling the people not to rush to the bank and cash in... WOW, its on.

Guru BGG:   M is under fire in the press AND in the public,  he is tough but probably no way out here.  Is he going to activate this ERBIL or will they vote a no confidence on Him…?  they would move to have a no confidence vote against him by Tuesday, institute the Erbil that was agreed to and signed off on or take him out of power.  we could see this at any minute – there are lots going on and last week we had UN the UST and all entities telling us this is DONE – we are still in play…and we could see this any minute.   source at the CBI says that “they could do this and they were working on how to deal with Maliki and that we could see this tomorrow [Tuesday]” were his exact words.

Guru Poppy2:    politically there is still some unrest  involving Maliki and my opinion is that things are moving forward.  everybody be encouraged hang tight, we are getting there very quickly all things are still positive...we are standing tall looking for this thing to happen...it may not be much longer,  it could happen any time.

Guru Tenmillion: Talabani demands more U.S. investment in Iraq.   but….. I think he forgot to mention a few minor safety issues for Americans….this is from the U.S. State Dept. ~ travel.state.gov

THREATS SAFETY AND SECURITY: The Department of State warns U.S. citizens of the dangers inherent in travel to Iraq and recommends against all but essential travel to the country given the dangerous security situation.
Although Iraqi Security Forces (ISF)-led operations against these groups continue, attacks against the ISF and U.S. forces persist in many areas of the country. U.S. citizens in Iraq remain at a high risk for kidnapping. Kidnappings still occur; the most recent confirmed kidnapping of a U.S. citizen reported to the U.S. Embassy occurred in January 2010 in Baghdad.

okay…so you might want to think about before you go over there. 

Exchange Rate Arrangement

Iraq continues to avail itself of the transitional arrangements under Article XIV. Iraq has a generally unrestricted current account regime and a significantly liberalized capital account.

this part….
However, four measures (plus one exchange restriction maintained for national or international security) have been identified to give rise to exchange restrictions subject to IMF approval, namely,(plus one exchange restriction maintained for national or international security) and so I found this in the same state department document that I was referring to about the traveler’s warning…

SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Iraqi law prohibits adult Iraqis and foreigners from holding and transporting more than 10,000 USD in cash out of Iraq. However, adult Iraqi and resident foreigners may hold and transport no more than 200,000 Iraqi dinars to cover travel expenses. Iraqi law also prohibits taking more than 100 grams of gold out of the country. Iraqi customs personnel are taking action to enforce these laws and may pose related questions to travelers during immigration and customs exit procedures. (Civil customs personnel also will verify passport annotations related to any items such as foreign currency, gold jewelry, or merchandise that were declared by passengers upon entry into Iraq on Form-8.)

All U.S. citizens are reminded that it is their duty to respect Iraqi laws, including legal restrictions on the transfer of currency outside Iraq. If you are detained at the airport or at any other point of exit regarding your attempt to transfer currency out of Iraq, you should contact, or ask that Iraqi authorities immediately contact, the U.S. Embassy.

and here is the part I wanted you to read closely….

“Transporting large amounts of currency is not advisable. Almost all of the international companies working in Iraq have the capability to make payments to their employees and at least four Iraqi banks are also able to convert cash into an international wire transfer directed to a bank account outside Iraq. Branches of the Credit Bank of Iraq on Al-Sa’adoon Street, Baghdad, Dar Es Salaam Bank, Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank, and Al-Warqaa Investment Bank all have this capability. Please be aware that large wire transfers may require Central Bank of Iraq approval due to measures in place to combat money laundering. Such approvals can be obtained by the sending bank if a customer provides information on the origin of the funds and the reason for their transfer. Additional information on banking in Iraq is available at the Central Bank of Iraq website. “

Please be aware that large wire transfers may require Central Bank of Iraq approval due to measures in place to combat money laundering

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm

tenmillion was never a guru per se .... she's a decent person who was only trying to understand the dinar investment and she was one of the first to challenge the gurus on the meaning of "delete the zeros" articles ... she knew that they were talking about a redenomination and she warned people about the risks ... she was a mod at Dinar Daddy and she left after discovering the truth about Roger's wife being "Angela from the Currency Vault" ... and she knew who Sam I Am was and never blew my cover

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum