Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:51 am

Guru Bulldog75:   OUR BEST WINDOW IS NOW; AND EXTENDS THRU TOMORROW ALL DAY. THIS CAN POP ANY MINUTE. THATS WHERE WE ARE. PERIOD

Guru SteveI:    Shabibi would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen.  My partner in Iraq thinks it will be this month.  it is now not a matter of will it revaluate, but when. This is now a given.

Guru Ray:   one of my Iraqi friends...said he saw Shabibi on Iraqi TV last Friday. Shabibi was telling the people that when the RV happens, that he did not want everyone rushing the banks to exchange their dinars for the new currency. He said there would be plenty of time to exchange and no need to rush. He also stated that they would be able exchange their dinars very soon, why would he tell the people this now if it was still going to be quite a ways off. I think it truly is going to be soon and that is why he was letting the people know to be ready.

Guru BGG:  M is definitely some politically deep trouble he  is tough but probably no way out here… it appeared for quite some time that the technical side of this we would see the politically side take shape in the background – we thought most was done and we would see it down the road that it had been then RV the same day when the ministers announced and Erbil and HCL activated… now going back to Maliki’s troubles – how they deal with M situation – he causing drama and has in the past – S will NOT allow the GOI to get their hands on the reserves the CBI has as it backs up the RV of the Dinar and the lower denoms – the CBI wants it but can’t allow the GOI to get their hands on it and spend the reserves –they are the gatekeepers in this and S is our Ally in this – the CBI is coming out on top – they know M is under fire in the press AND in the public which is new since a while back – last Friday or Sat this guy that chairs the commission on investigating corruption resigned and the article said M accepts it but he as TOLD TO leave and then this guy went to press to say what Maliki did…M wanted him to incriminate all his political opponents and he refused so Maliki fired him but M didn’t report that…. Is he going to activate this ERBIL or will the vote a no confidence on Him…?

Guru Poppy2:   OK I AM GOING TO GIVE WHAT I GOT LAST NIGHT AND PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED BUT FROM A SOLID SOURCE . THE KURDISTAN REGION IS SAYING THEY WILL TAKE A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IT MALIKI DOESN'T STEP ASSIDE OF THE RV AND LET DR SHABIBI RELEASE IT. IF THEY VOTE NO CONFIDENCE AGAINST MALIKI THEN WE HAVE A PROTION OF THE COUNTRY STANDING UP TO HIM AND JUST THEIR VOTE CAN'T OVER THROW HIM AND WE HAVE MORE DUSRUPTION FOR SURE. THIS COULD TAKE WEEKS AND MONTHS TO GET STRAIGHTENED OUT. HOWEVER IF CHANGES ARE MADE THAT DON'T REQUIRE HIS REMOVAL BUT JUST REMOVES HIS POWER AS PRIME MINISTER THEN THE RV COULD FALL AT ANY TIME. I THINK BEARS INFO WILL ACTUALLY BE DESIDED ON WHAT THEY DO TODAY & OR TOMORROW IN PARLIMENT ?? REMEMBER THIS ISN'T CONFIRMED ACTIONS BUT WHAT WAS BEING STATE LAST NIGHT THAT HAD BEEN DISCUSSED IN PARLIMENT YESTERDAY. POPPY2

GUYS I HAVE A MEETING AT MY BANK JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT INTEL AND WILL BE TALKING TO OKIE AND SCOTTYG IN A HOUR AND WILL GET BACK SOON I HAD TO GO TO MY OLD OFFICE COMPUTER TO GET BACK ON. BBL POPPY2

Guru Bear5642:   MY PHONE IS LITERALLY DYING FROM SO MANY EMAILS AND ALL OF THE CALLS I GOT THIS MORNING. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY IN THE PAST 6 YEARS SO SIT BACK AND GET READY.  I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH OKIE FOR APPROX. 49 MINUTES AND WE ARE BEING OPTIMISTACLY CAUTIOUS AT THIS POINT

Guru TNT Tony:  I believe you guys will like what is going on this week. It's all positive.  We are way to far into this to start over - removal of anyone at this time will put them into another year. Just got a call from Iraq, lower denoms are out, being issued at banks, almost every bank is issuing them.

I am hearing all kinds of good stuff. This is a great day, great week. Don’t sell any dinar before Friday!!  Don’t sell your dinar. You will be like the guy who came on and told you about Kuwait. Getting all kinds of information from overseas right now and we are trying to put it together.

I am hearing excellent news… I just picked a day out of the hat with Friday. Some things going on I can’t talk about. I can tell you that the blue dots have turned green. There was some activity on Friday. Can tell you 100% they tried to do it on Friday and did not go through. Not the first time. We will see some attempts some time this week.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  That is almost the exact #’s I am hearing - $3.40 - $3.60….. maybe conservative… people I am talking to saying will tie into the KWD rate…. I believe there has been a behind the scenes agreement that their currency will be 10 – 20 cents around the KWD… however remember that Kuwait will be rv’d as well because of the oil that Iraq will be giving them from the border… I believe that looking at the 3.60 -3.70 is reasonable…

Guru Foghorn: most resent conversation with my brother...He told me that their rate screen went from showing 3.68 in amber to a series of green dots.  They feel this is because the rate is most likely getting ready to drop in...it is just a way to hold the location until the right moment.  Dr. Shabibi has been telling us of the plan for weeks now.... i believe the situation has now been righted and the appropriate time has come.  The lower denoms will not come out until after the newly established rate appears... the reasons for this is simple.... without a revalue.. the lower denoms are worthless....

Guru ScottiG:   We are on target and I really believe very close!   I am comfortable that we are near the end. Wish I knew the minute but none-the-less we are close.  I still believe we are on a minute by minute watch.  We do not know anything for certain as to rates. I still am believing that we are probably looking at a Upper mid-$3 to lower mid $4. This was set to go...last Thurs... No explaniation to why it didn't.  Everything still in place! We are watching, waiting...

There have been a lot of people who think something has to happen because of this day or that day. I can assure you my circle of associates with whom I confir have people in or at every level of govt, banking and other arenas both here and in the ME. This is one of the most complicated events I have ever witnessed. There is more speculation of what and when things might or must or should happen. If you were hearing the comments I have heard from people who were with Shabs and listened to his own words on the date it would happen. If you had contacts inside the parliament and inside connections at the highest levels of government in the ME, you would have been as convinced as I that we were as close to 100% done as possible. Now you can throw out comments about the accuracy of the intel people all you want but rest assured we are actually talking to more people than you can imagine. We are checking information out. We are trying to confirm things as well as possible. You might have noticed a change in the atmosphere around here over ht elast couple of weeks to be much more conservative about information coming out. We do not want to mislead anyone or put out bogus nonsense!

Guru OkieOilman:  MUCH INFORMATION BEING SPECULATED ON AND CONJECTURED ON PRESENTY. WE ARE WORKING ON FINDING OUT THE FACTS--WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIRMED WE WILL BE BACK TO ADDRESS IT. PRAY INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND IS TRUE

Hello and thank you for being faithful members of OOM.net – the Intel I get in I cannot prove and it’s in the info category and now I have become over cautious and 110% sure or I will not post. The thing we are so very close and yet we heard that before and personal Intel that I can’t share tonight you just do not  realize how close we are.. and the two prayers we heard tonight I am just so blessed by them and just hold on folks we are there.

Guru Delta: 
New currencies are already in the banks. Nadia’s sister went to several banks looking for lower denoms, and they said “yes”. The Financial Committee from Parliament was not giving any details. They just pointed to Shabibi and his advisors to give all the answers. Shabibi answered questions, and he answered 70-80% of the questions. He said that the banking account will never change. Whatever happens is going to be permanently done in the system. They will be able to use the ATMs. He said that every citizen will be able to keep their money, and they are NOT GOING TO LOP. He was responding to the people who were concerned (in the country) and worried that they would lose their money. They assured the people that their money is safe and that they would not be losing it. They reported that what they are doing would actually really help the “power of purchase” – of course, we know this is a revalue. Shabibi was asked about the time limits…they answered that the higher denominations will NOT be canceled…they will coexist. They will use both together. They are hoping their citizens will have all higher denoms cashed in by 2013. Delta said their body language indicated that they are very comfortable with this whole situation.

Delta feels that we should see something at any moment, and that they have to do this on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. He believes it needs to be done before the 29th in order to be active on the 1st of October.

Delta says we are really in high alert from Tuesday-Thursday this week and then again next week from Tuesday-Thursday. Keep your eyes open!

Newshound Bondlady:  government control over everything has proved to be the downfall of there economy,  it just sits and stagnates.  shabibi doesnt procrastinate, he gets things done and shabibis record is untouchable.  he wants to make there currency a proud currency again and make a flourishing iraq again and he will.  cbi is independent of the government but it doesnt stop the goi from throwing rocks at shabs an the cbi when they get a chance.  shabibi will make sure maliki nor the gov or parl can get there hands on the reserves as that backs the lower denominations and the dinar in circulation

shabibi never let...the people...down before and wont now.  he says he is using modern means to support his monetary policy, banking, visa credit and debit cards, electronic trading and that hes now ready to go to his next monetary policy and work to bring in the lower denominations and give a new rate to there money. the government just needs to work on setting the government and let shabibi do what shabibi does, get the country back in order economically.  shabibi knows the plan and how to do it.

Guru TerryK:   THE BANKING SYSTEM WANTS TO BOOT THIS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT, AGAIN RUMOR.  BANKING BUDDY TOLD ME...THE BEST TIME FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN IS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT FOR THE BANKS.  I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN ON A THURSDAY, GIVES THEM TIME TO REBOOT THE SYSTEMS, CHANGE PRICING.  I LOST ONE OF MY SOURCES OVER THE WEEKEND.  THEY WERE FEEDING HIM INFO AND SEEING WHAT HE DID WITH IT.  SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MIS INFO HAS BEEN PUT OUT THERE TO SEE WHO IS LEAKING, KINDA LIKE THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.

I’M HEARING M [Maliki] IS OUT AND A [Allawi] IS GOING TO BE GROOMED INTO THE POSITION AND THAT A [Allawi] HAS ONLY A FEW DAYS TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISES OF RV WITHIN 48 HOURS OF HIS APPOINTMENT.  IM HEARING THAT THE RATE IS HIGH AND IT WILL CLIMB 25 DAYS AFTER IT IS RELEASED, 6 to 7 DOLLAR RANGE AND CAN GO AS HIGH AS 9, AGAIN RUMOR.  THIS MAY HAVE GONE DOWN ALREADY AND WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY.

IM HEARING THAT THE RATE IS HIGH AND IT WILL CLIMB 25 DAYS AFTER IT IS RELEASED. I’M HEARING  6 to 7 DOLLAR RANGE AND CAN GO AS HIGH AS 9,  AGAIN RUMOR. NOW I WILL ALSO TELL YOU THIS. A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THAT THIS MAY HAVE GONE DOWN ALREADY  AND WE WILL SEE IT TUESDAY

Guru Med:   WELL THINGS MUST BE COMING TO AN END VERY VERY SOON.  I SEE THAT MALIKI AND HIS MORON ADVISOR PUT ON A BIG PUSH TO RIDICULE THE CENTRAL BANK.  I EXPECT A REBUTTLE OF SOME TYPE BY CBI.   MALIKI HAS NO BACKGROUND IN ECONOMICS.  NEW CURRENCY DOES NOT BREED CORRUPTION, PEOPLE OF LOW MORAL CHARACTOR DO AND WE HAVE WATCHED MALIKI USE ANY LIE, ANY PROMISE TO GET HIS WAY AS PM.  HE DOES NOT CONTROL CBI AND HE IS TICKED HE DOES NOT

OOM Member Bank Story:  MY LAWYER THAT IS IN SANDUSKY OHIO JUST CALLED ME A FEW MINUTED AGO. HE TOLD ME HIS BANKER JUST CALLED HIM FROM BOA AND SAID THE RV IS ALREADY PROSSESSED. AND WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING. I TOLD HIM WAS JUST CHECKING ON MY DINAR. HE SAID IT MUST BE ABOUT TO HAPPEN IF THE BANKER IS CALLING HIM. JUST MAYBE IT IS GOING DOWN.
FANG2

Guru Enorrste:  I seldom take the time to respond to drivel such as this, but since you have asked I will do so.  I will also be posting my response to you in our Forum for others to read as well.

Here is the article (for the forum readers).  My responses will follow:

I have delayed posting this out of concern for the feedback I will get but I think it's time to get this off my chest. Over the past few months I have grown increasingly concerned about the eventual outcome of this "investment". This year we have seen Ali from Dinar Trade stop selling dinar. The BH Group was raided by the authorities and has discontinued dinar sales. Okie has continued to make nonsensical claims with his endless "intel" that never comes through, even after Roger from Dinar Daddy (who was revealed to have an interest in dinar sales himself) threw him under the bus. Scooter was hounded away from DV and eventually withdrew almost completely from the dinar world. Phoenix said goodbye at DV at the first of the year thinking the RV was imminent and then resurfaced in the summer with his blogtalk program where he has been saying every day how close we are to an RV, only to run out of material when no RV occurred which led to him rambling on about earthquakes, astrology, and the Mayan calendar. Rate and date predictions from "prophet" George Robinson and "guru" SteveI came and went with no RV. Frank is still talking about this "blessing" even though his countdown to RV has long since expired. Meanwhile he has taken advantage of the delay to start a new website and begin selling dinar on his own. The criminal backgrounds of several dinar gurus were revealed. And the "Global Settlements/NESARA" crowd is still out there trying to link the RV to their agenda. It is especially disturbing to me that the dinar world is full of conspiracy nuts, religious fanatics, and con artists as well as your run of the mill idiots. Why aren't there more economists, currency experts, and investment advisors recommending the dinar? (Yeah, I know Adam Montana took the test and is certified to give investment advice. I'll believe that when he reveals his identity and his credentials.) Possibly because they realize just what a long shot this really is. Meanwhile in Iraq bombs are still going off, the political blocs are still fighting, there's still no security minister or HCL law, and we have yet to see the new lower denoms. I'm more convinced every day that this isn't going to turn out the way that I had hoped.
I'm not concerned about the time frame. I never was one of those "RV this week" people, and I've always said it's a long term speculative investment .... probably 2012-2015 before we see the dinar reach parity with the US dollar. What really has me concerned now is that the "experts" (not talking about the TerryK's or Checkmate's here - but people who really seem to understand this subject) for all of their knowledge of the dinar don't seem to really have any better idea what's going on than regular Joe’s like me who knew nothing about currencies 2 years ago and have no boots on the ground or intel to rely on. Early on I was trying to comprehend how Iraq, a nation whose currency had tens of trillions in circulation, could pull off an RV to equal or surpass the value of the USD. I finally decided to invest when it seemed that people who were more knowledgeable than me didn't seem to have concerns about the money supply or Iraq's ability to pull this off. As my confidence in these experts has dwindled I have become more convinced now than at any time since I first bought dinar that this is simply not going to happen.
Disinformation is coming to the dinar community (in my opinion) straight from the top levels of the US and Iraqi governments. (I don't go along with most conspiracy theories but this one I do.) I believe that they have intentionally leaked wrong information to the speculators to keep dinar sales going to help fund the Iraqi government. I can't tell you how many people I have talked to who have been given bad intel from people they truly trust who they see as very successful and well positioned to receive legitimate intel. These people weren't talking to dinar pumpers on the internet. They were talking with friends, family members, or business associates working in fields where they would be expected to have access to people in the know. And yet time and time again they got burned by bad intel. To me it's clearly an orchestrated campaign of disinformation, and so far we're left holding the bag.
I hope I'm wrong and that we see an RV this week of around a dollar, but my feeling right now is that we're probably not going to see any change in value until sometime next year at the earliest, and even then it might not be enough to produce any significant profits for investors once the exchange fees are figured in.
I feel bad for people who are clinging to hope because of their financial situations, but those people need to realize that this probably isn't going to be their solution and they better start looking elsewhere. The dinar isn't your answer!
I hear certain things repeated ad infinitum (and ad nauseum) from various dinar "analysts" that have no basis in fact. Among them ....

• Bush said the war would pay for itself. I have searched for well over a year for evidence that Bush said this and I have only been able to find evidence to support the fact that Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld suggested that Iraq's oil could help to fund the reconstruction of Iraq. If anyone can provide for me an audio, video, or a transcript of a speech where Bush said this (not where somebody simply claimed that he said it) I'd love to see it. This "fact" is repeated often to convince people that there was always a plan in place to RV the dinar after the war to produce a huge windfall to the US government and dinar investors. I'd love for that to be true, but the Bush administration didn't plan much of anything for the post-war phase in my opinion, and unfortunately that includes the future of Iraq's currency. Sure, there was a plan published for the rebuilding of Iraq, but the idea of the existence of "the plan" by the Bush administration to generate trillions for our economy is pure fantasy in my opinion. People who believe in this secret plan also tend to read things into Obama's words about our coming economic turnaround that just aren't there. Obama is a politician and is saying what people want to hear. It doesn't mean he knows that something is up. It just means he's trying to remain positive and sell his program. Nothing more. If he isn't re-elected next year I'm sure the next president will say similar things to keep his poll numbers high.
• Iraq will RV around the value of the Kuwaiti dinar because they are Arabs and Arabs are proud people. They want to make a statement to the world that they are once again a player in the global economy and their currency will make that statement. Excuse me, but aren't the Saudis Arabs too? Aren't they Arabs in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar? And yet their currencies are all valued around $.27. Currencies aren't valued by human characteristics like pride. They are valued based on cold hard facts and economic reality. And the facts in Iraq include a government that is divided, corrupt, and pretty much dysfunctional. It is said that a nation's currency is no better than the government behind it, so what does that tell you about the dinar? The facts also include frequent terrorist attacks. They also include American troops in their streets by the tens of thousands. They also include sectarian division that threatens Iraq with civil war on a constant basis. Given these factors I don't see how Iraq could justify an RV at this time of even $1 let alone $3+.
• Iraq needs to RV at more than $3 because their budget requires it. Currencies aren't valued based on budgetary requirements. When was the last time the US met its budget? We're currently operating with a budget deficit of well over $1 trillion. Why don't we just revalue our currency to the point that we can meet our budget? Because economics doesn't work that way, that's why. DUH!
• The existence of new lower denoms would prove that there will be an RV. WRONG! The new lower denoms, if they even exist, could just as easily be used to supplant (as in "eliminate") the IQD as they could to replace (as in "remove the need for with an RV") the higher denoms. The issue isn't the existence of new lower denoms but how they are defined and valued by the CBI.
• The dinar will be backed by Iraq's oil reserves. This is a huge one, because this determines whether Iraq can significantly RV their currency or will have to settle for a slow, steady climb in value. I used to buy into this because certain people that I considered smarter than me seemed to believe it, but as those people are proven wrong time and time again I find myself questioning now whether oil that is still in the ground could be used to back a nation's currency. When the US backed the dollar with gold did we back it by gold in the ground, or with gold that had already been extracted and was ready for distribution? At the rate that Iraq is going it would take decades to produce the oil needed to RV at the values that many are predicting.
• Banks wouldn't sell the dinar if this was a scam. The "scam" allegations aren't directed at the legitimacy of the currency but at the hype surrounding this toilet paper currency. The hype is so prevalent that many banks that used to offer dinar to people who would be traveling to Iraq have discontinued selling them. And then of course the gurus claim that banks quit selling them because they know it will RV soon. Give me a break!

I could go on and on, but I think you can see where I'm coming from by now. I don't consider the dinar a scam in the sense that it's worthless and has no potential, but the whole "overnight RV to make us rich" scenario is garbage IMO. I went along with it for a while but I'm now convinced that none of us will ever retire based on what we make off of this investment. As Ali said a few months back "this is an investment, not a lottery ticket". (Unfortunately he said that after making millions selling the dinar to people that he knew were expecting an overnight RV to the point that many of them were buying on reserve. DON'T BUY ON RESERVE FOLKS!!!) If we double or triple our money I'm afraid we're going to have to settle for that and move on to the next retirement plan. Best of luck to all. End of rant.

The first several paragraphs I actually tend to agree with, so I won’t discuss those in detail.

Disinformation is coming to the dinar community (in my opinion) straight from the top levels of the US and Iraqi governments. (I don't go along with most conspiracy theories but this one I do.) I believe that they have intentionally leaked wrong information to the speculators to keep dinar sales going to help fund the Iraqi government.

Unfortunately the author of this post is doing the same thing that he condemns others for doing.  If he claims that “no one knows”, then why is he adding fuel to the fire?

To me it's clearly an orchestrated campaign of disinformation, and so far we're left holding the bag.

It seems to me that this guy has fallen for the very same thing that he is condemning!

I hope I'm wrong and that we see an RV this week of around a dollar, but my feeling right now is that we're probably not going to see any change in value until sometime next year at the earliest, and even then it might not be enough to produce any significant profits for investors once the exchange fees are figured in.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

• Bush said the war would pay for itself. I have searched for well over a year for evidence that Bush said this and I have only been able to find evidence to support the fact that Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld suggested that Iraq's oil could help to fund the reconstruction of Iraq. If anyone can provide for me an audio, video, or a transcript of a speech where Bush said this (not where somebody simply claimed that he said it) I'd love to see it.

It is unfortunate that this writer spent a year looking for something that I found in about 5 minutes.

Secretary Paul Wolfowitz told a congressional panel that Iraqi oil revenues would help pay for reconstructing the country, i.e. a cost of the war. “The oil revenue of that country could bring between 50 and 100 billion dollars over the course of the next two or three years. We’re dealing with a country that could really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon,” he said.

"One month before the war, then-White House press secretary Ari Fleischer said Iraq 'is a rather wealthy country. … And so there are a variety of means that Iraq has to be able to shoulder much of the burden for their own reconstruction.'"
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/03/14/86715/rove-iraq-oil/

This article does NOT state that WE will be reimbursed by Iraq’s oil revenue but instead that the RECONSTRUCTION of Iraq will be paid for with oil revenue.

However, as far back as April 3, 2003 it was clear that some people felt that Iraq would pay for the war itself.

Published on Thursday, April 3, 2003 by the Toronto Star

Divvying Up the War Booty in Iraq
by Haroon Siddiqui

"The money will be recovered from future Iraqi oil revenues. Or from those for whom the neighborhood has been made safe from Saddam, principally Israel and Kuwait. Don't be surprised if the Kuwaitis are leaned on for protection money."
http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0403-02.htm

So, who is right, who is wrong, and why?  I suspect that it would have been a serious mistake for Bush to state that the eventual RV of the Iraqi dinar would pay for the war.  That would have been a “self-defeating” statement in that it would have generated speculation clear back in 2003.  So what was said?  It was stated that Iraqi oil revenues would pay for the rebuilding of Iraq.  That statement will be proven to be true.  Our involvement will end, except for private investment.

I am not surprised that the a clear statement from then President Bush can’t be found on this matter.

• Iraq will RV around the value of the Kuwaiti dinar because they are Arabs and Arabs are proud people. They want to make a statement to the world that they are once again a player in the global economy and their currency will make that statement.

The author may not be aware that I have written a book in which I have given a link to an article made as far back as 2007 by Al-Zubaidi, the Minister of Finance, in which it was stated that the goal was to return the Iraqi dinar to the value it held prior to the Hussein regime, which, the article said, was $3.33.  Then later in the year Shabibi of the CBI accepted that recommendation.  They have been implementing this plan ever since.

• Iraq needs to RV at more than $3 because their budget requires it.

Sorry, I find no evidence that this has ever been stated.  It HAS been stated that there are numbers in the budget that imply a higher value than 1170 to 1.  However, no where have I seen that the budget REQUIRES an RV.  In fact, it seems to me, like the Bush issue above, that if the rate was in the budget, or required by it, then it would be pretty obvious.  However, it is NOT obvious.  This guy is making a statement without backing.

• The existence of new lower denoms would prove that there will be an RV. WRONG! The new lower denoms, if they even exist, could just as easily be used to supplant (as in "eliminate") the IQD as they could to replace (as in "remove the need for with an RV") the higher denoms.

The existence of the lower denoms has been known since 2003 when they were created.  However, it is now 8 years later.  So how does this statement make sense?  It only makes sense if there was in fact a plan from 2003 to eventually bring the value back to what it was in the early 1980s ($3.33, as Al-Zubaidi stated).  So, in that sense, I would guess that the existence IS evidence of an intent to RV at some time.  Had they not existed, why would they print them?  Answer:  because the intend to raise the value of the dinar.  This isn’t rocket science.  There existence, since 2003, is evidence of the plan, and the plan includes the RV.

• The dinar will be backed by Iraq's oil reserves. This is a huge one, because this determines whether Iraq can significantly RV their currency or will have to settle for a slow, steady climb in value.

This is again a misstated argument.  I know of know one who is intelligent on this investment who has made this statement.  The fact is that the IMF has made it perfectly clear (about 3 years ago) that they were going to “realign” the world’s currencies based upon the “underlying wealth of the country.”  This includes over 100 different elements, including natural resources, manufacturing, tourism, population, actual per capital income, and so on.  I’m not making this up.  I have seen the 100+ variables.  The simple reality is that the IMF is fully aware that there is not enough gold in the world now to support all currencies.  So they created a new “gold” standard based on the underlying wealth of countries.  Iraq has among the highest amounts of “underlying wealth.”  In addition to its oil reserves and natural gas, it also has 2 large rivers running through it, which will make it the agricultural belt of the entire ME.  Add to that the fact that they have ACTUAL reserves now over 100 billion dollars (it was $53 billion until they found a cave with all of Saddam’s gold in it – I’ve seen the photo).  When all of the funds that have been withheld by the UN during Chapter 7 are returned, we are talking HUGE reserves.  Now, if they reduce the money supply to 25 billion dinars (from 25 trillion dinars) as Shabibi said he would do, then they will have over 400% coverage of their money at $1 per dinar, and 100% coverage at $4 per dinar.  The US, in contrast, as only 15% coverage of the dollar.

Add to that the “underlying wealth” and I believe Iraq can afford this RV.

• Banks wouldn't sell the dinar if this was a scam. The "scam" allegations aren't directed at the legitimacy of the currency but at the hype surrounding this toilet paper currency. The hype is so prevalent that many banks that used to offer dinar to people who would be traveling to Iraq have discontinued selling them. And then of course the gurus claim that banks quit selling them because they know it will RV soon. Give me a break!

Once again, this author assumes that he has the truth, just because he says so.  On our site we have representatives from two dinar trading companies.  Both have stated many timed that the banks are having difficulty in obtaining the dinars.  This is the reason that they stopped trading them.  This has nothing to do with the author’s “theory” that they stopped due to the “hype” factor.  There is no evidence of this whatsoever, except in his own mind.

I suspect we should be happy that he didn’t say that the banks thought the dinars was a scam.  However, even here he was wrong.  Wells Fargo actually made that statement to its own employees!  Of course they have since withdrawn it, admitting that it was done to stifle demand from their own employees!

So, we once again come back to the book I wrote almost 18 months ago, not one part of which has been negated.  There is a plan, it is progressing, although not as quickly as either we would like or, apparently, as Shabibi would like.  But those things are not entirely in his control, and not in our control at all.  So we wait.

Steve

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Enorrste was responding to my "drivel".  I posted that as MrRich at Dinar Dater a couple of weeks before I started the Douchebags blog as Sam I Am.  As you can see, my concerns were well founded and Enorrste was full of his bloviating self.  This was my rebuttal to his response.

9/19/11

So Enorrste decided to respond to my rant, huh? Well he's one of the people I was referring to so I guess it's only fair. If you don't believe me go to his site and download his ebook and read it. You've never read such babbling nonsense in your life I can assure you. For example, here he talks about "Operation Rainbow":

”Rainbow: symbolizing a rainbow connecting Iraq to US-the RV is completed
”Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist goal to cause chaos and make media 15 January, 2010 07:28:00 15 January, 2010 07:28:0
”The governor of Najaf, Adnan al in a statement to the rainbow that the latest terrorist bombing in the city caused by a number of devices manufactured locally and aims to cause confusion and make a media and political.
“On the other hand he Zurfi to tighten security measures, including a comprehensive review of the work of the security services may include changing the leadership of some regions, as well as to prevent vehicles from entering certain areas and to identify special places for parking.
”Hassani assure the rainbow: the decline in the export of Iraqi oil caused by a region ”Between a member of the House of Representatives Hadi al-Hassani of the rainbow, the share of Iraq's oil in the fifties of the last century were narrow with lots of Saudi Arabia and Iran in terms of productivity, but wars that the policy pursued by the dictatorial regime and the policy of regional intervention led to the decline in the share of Iraq's oil should have been to Iraq today to issue a total of five million barrels a day.
“On the political position of the hidden and declared to Saudi Arabia from the overall process of political transition in the country; Hassani, the deputy pointed out that Riyadh is opposed to any project renaissance wakes up from the rubble of dictatorship and the ravages of war brought down the debt evidenced by the lack of Iraq's support for the result of the tyranny of unjust wars, as they look to their interests in the region look purely sectarian.”

Another example:

So after consideration it is only plausible that Israel would cooperate with the US in the occupation of Iraq, however secretly.  Next, we see that in some "real" sense Operation Rainbow is the child of Israel and not just the US and Iraq alone. This is tacit confirmation of the fact that Israel is cooperating with the US in Iraq. The technique used by the Iraqi government in Operation Rainbow has the "fingerprints" of the Israeli Mosad all over it.
Next we have to understand that all three parties deemed it necessary to stage this false coup attempt. The reasons for doing so are few, but two stand out clearly to me:
First, the obvious reason is to make the Maliki government look efficient, on top of things, and powerful in the drive to create a democratic state.
Second, by the content of the email itself, this event seems to have allowed the
"completion" of the RV.
It seems clear to me that the primary goal of the fake coup is reason number 2 and that reason number 1 is only an ancillary benefit.

And finally:

So we are left with the conclusion that we have fortuitously fallen into the hands of a "real" communiqué. And the communiqué "subject" is that the RV is completed.  In my opinion, to summarize, I'm convinced that the public notification of the change in exchange rates is going to be announced in the very near future.  We see tickling hints that it is "at the door" from rumor forums as well (banks being notified and such) but have no documentation on which to test their veracity. Still it is encouraging to see that our analysis from a real documents is not only consistent with these rumors but also states the "means" by which their rumors could have validity.  In that sense I can say with confidence that we are still way ahead of the curve and that the rumor mills have nothing to compare with the documentation provided here.

This was written in Feb. 2010 folks, over a year and a half ago. Complete with "banks being notified". Supposedly the RV was "at the door".

Okay, now for my response. First, he claims that he found in 5 minutes what I failed to find in a year of searching. Then he proceeds to prove my point that you can't find a quote of Bush saying that the war would pay for itself, resorting to quoting Wolfowitz and others about Iraq's oil possibly paying for the reconstruction of Iraq. Thanks for having my back there, Stevo.

Second, as for returning the dinar to its former value I was not addressing any statements made within the GOI or CBI. I was addressing the logic behind statements from certain gurus that Iraq would come out around the Kuwaiti dinar because of their pride. That lack of reasoning regarding economics is baffling to me. No matter how proud the Iraqis are they still have to assess a value to their currency that is economically feasible, and going from less than a tenth of a penny to over $3 at the flip of a switch simply isn't feasible IMO.

Third, it has been stated numerous times by Randy Koonce and others that Iraq's budget requires them to RV at $3.41. He repeated that claim in his latest conference call over the weekend. You can hear it here.

Fourth,

The existence of the lower denoms has been known since 2003 when they were created. However, it is now 8 years later. So how does this statement make sense? It only makes sense if there was in fact a plan from 2003 to eventually bring the value back to what it was in the early 1980s ($3.33, as Al-Zubaidi stated). So, in that sense, I would guess that the existence IS evidence of an intent to RV at some time. Had they not existed, why would they print them? Answer: because the intend to raise the value of the dinar. This isn’t rocket science. There existence, since 2003, is evidence of the plan, and the plan includes the RV.

Known to whom? What evidence is there that they were printed in 2003? Provide that evidence and I'll concede that there was a plan to RV and then issue these 8 year old LDs. But don't expect me to come to that conclusion just because you or somebody else says they were.

Fifth, Enorrste knows fully well that people are claiming that the dinar will be backed by their oil reserves, because there's simply no other way to arrive at a new value of over a dollar. What? Are they going by their GDP? You can't be serious! Take a look at Iraq's GDP ranking. Bangladesh and Angola have a higher GDP for God's sake!

And finally, I didn't say that all banks that quit selling dinar did so because of the hype. I'm sure some probably had issues with obtaining them but the fact is that many were tired of speculators calling and disrupting their workplace with constant questions based on rumors that they had heard and just decided that it wasn't worth the hassle.

I'm glad you got a pitch in for your book, Stevo. I encourage everybody to download it and read it for themselves. Maybe then they'll understand what I was referring to by the wackjobs involved in this investment. End of response.

-MrRich

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum