Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does

2 posters

Go down

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  Empty NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 am

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Stupid Is As Stupid Does
- Forrest Gump

September 13, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK 
Karen Hades is at it again with gross stupidity and disinformation.
In her latest interview she is telling everyone that the original Bretton Woods Agreement has now expired and that all the gold that was put on deposit in the Global Collateral Accounts is now the property of the People of the World – due to the Statute of Limitations being 50 years with no claims against these deposits.
Hades claimed that Marcos, being a lawyer, arranged the agreement as such and that the gold came from Jose Rizal, a Philippine Ambassador to the Vatican; who is supposedly related to the old Queen of England.
Let’s get a bit of history correct to begin with.
Marcos was never M1 but he did negotiate with the Asian Elders to finance the reconstruction and world development after WW2 as detailed in the Bretton Woods Agreement.
The Elders individually placed gold on deposit with the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and they are the legal individual OWNERS of these accounts and deposits – but have been repeatedly denied access to their accounts, or use thereof, since the time of their initial deposits (WHICH IS GROSS FRAUD).
These original depositors are clearly identified in official records held by the BIS and the Elder’s Depositors (now also with Neil Keenan).
At no time whatsoever have the OWNER Depositors ever relinquished their claims to their assets on deposit, but have repeatedly tried to secure them for proper use for the benefit of mankind as originally intended.
There never has been an issue of abandonment of claim and any possibility of invoking a Statute of Limitations on said accounts.
Any attempt to do so is fraudulent and a gross theft which is the current foundation of legal suits that Neil Keenan is preparing against all those involved, past and present: Ms Karen Hades included.
In its simplicity, if you put your money in a bank, you expect the bank to return your deposit on your demand.
If the bank refuses to give you your money back, it is theft and a fraudulent act punishable by LAW.
Karen clearly understands THE RULE OF LAW. She just doesn’t seem to understand that it applies to HER and the UN / IMF in trying to steal the Global Collateral Accounts for themselves. 
Who were the Depositors and OWNERS of these accounts in the BIS?
It is estimated that 80% of the original Depositors were from the Asian Elders (Golden Dragon Family) and the remainder from Western Royalty and Rothschild banker elites.
Jose Rizal came into the picture as he was trying to recover gold that the Philippine government had deposited with the Vatican prior to WW2 for safekeeping but which the Vatican refused (still to date) to return to the Philippine people.
Jose then tried to tie the Philippine gold to the Bretton Woods Agreement but it is still unclear as to whether or not the Vatican (Rothschild bankers) ever released funds to the BIS.
Certainly Jose and Marcos never had any legal authority over the deposits made individually by various authorized Asian Elders.
Ultimately it is the BIS, it’s officers past and present, and anyone, bank or financial institution – that participated in this fraudulent use and abuse of the Global Collateral Accounts – that will be the ones held liable and subjected to the full force of the Rule of Law.
Neil Keenan has already assembled a large legal team to handle these matters which is going to clear up this gross injustice and fraudulent mess.
This legal action will take place as all the original evidence is now available and the Elders are entrusting Neil Keenan with the legal authority as M1 to proceed with the reclaiming of these assets.
And anyone who gets in the way will be steamrolled.
Now that the original documents and certified copies are in the hands of Neil’s legal team, there are now 100+ “Neil’s” should anything happen to the original Neil.
The Cabal cannot get them all so guys – put your hands UP!
Higher!  You’re DONE.
Stupid is as stupid does: Karen.

Enlarge this image
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  Karen_Hudes
There is no corporate entity such as the UN or IMF which has any legal authority to claim assets of any individual – or to appoint anyone to make such claim as having authority by way of a mandate or appointed Trusteeship, granted by any Board of Directors or Financial Advisory made up of Finance Ministers of various countries.
A Non-Party has no legal authority or Standing in this matter as it is a legal contract between the Depositors and BIS ONLY.
As a lawyer and legal adviser you should be clearly aware of your gross negligence in advising your clients in proceeding in this manner; which has the potential for making them all LEGALLY LIABLE, particularly because sticking their fingers in this pie is a FRAUDULENT ACT.
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!
King Farouk & Group K

Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2245507099NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  Empty Re: NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Trying to decide who is the dumber one, Karen or Neil ... think it's a toss up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2805820865  NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2805820865  NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2805820865  NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Stupid Is As Stupid Does  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum