Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Guru TerryK:   I HAVE GOTTEN WORD THAT IT IS HERE AND THAT WE WILL SEE IT...AT ANY TIME.  THIS IS COMING FROM A STRONG SOURCE IN DC.  THEY WILL SEE IT IN JORDAN FIRST, THEN KUWAIT.

Guru OkieOilman: 
THE WORD I RECEIVED TODAY ABOUT THE RATE NOT GOING LIVE IN EUROPE WAS EXPLAINED TO ME THIS MORNING BY AN ECONOMIST. HE INFORMED ME THAT ALL CENTRAL BANKS IN THE WORLD WOULD BE NOTIFIED AT THE SAME INSTANT. HE STATED THAT SOMETHING OF SUCH A MONUMENTAL EVENT AS THE R/V OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS VERY CLOSELY CORRELATED BETWEEN ALL CENTRAL BANKS IN THE WORLD. SO-------WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHICH 1 OF ALL THE COUNTRIES CENTRAL BANK WAS CLOSED TODAY----YEP--YOU GUESSED IT---THE GOOD OLE USA----GEEEESSSSHHHHH--YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE LEFT SOMEONE MINDING THE STORE--BUT----TOMMOROW IS A DIFFERENT STORY--ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS WILL BE OPEN TO RECEIVE THE CODE FOR ACTIVATION. AS TO WHEN IT IS TO BE ACTIVATED IS THE QUESTION NOW. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE OR MAY BE A POWER STRUGGLE GOING ON IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW.--AS TO WHAT IF ANY IMPLICATION THIS HAS TO THE ACTIVATION PROCESS IS UNKNOWN BY ME PRESENTY.

Guru Vic1: 
A Friend called me and asked me , what I was talking about in comparing this Dinar Mountain with Mt.Everest! Diana, played a song before we started yesterday! No mountain high enough, no valley low enough, No River Wide enough to keep YOU away from me! We are at a moment in TIME and READY to SUMMIT this GREAT Mountain, called MT.DINAR! Please relax your minds, Read what OKIE has told us! Why are we here? WE LOVE and RESPECT OKIE! I said, his INTEL is like a F4 Phantom! The Phantom was called a Phantom because you could not see or hear IT, UNTIL IT WAS RiGHT ON TOP OF YOU! The Man and I say, OKIE is A MAN amongst MEN! He has taught all of us so much! Why, complicate matters! He will tell us more when he get's more,Right? So why not take TODAY for what it is! To LABOR ourselves on LABOR DAY with anything other than LOVING and SPENDING time with Family is NOT FAIR to OUR LOVED ONES! Please, remember what I said, never a rate or date Guy, however my FRIENDS from CHINA, said IRAQ is HOT! Big MEETNGS between them! China, is GOING to START BUILDING 1Million homes! Where is money coming from! They are the Largest Multipliers in the WORLD! Gold backed SWF. They are ready! Listen to OKIE, Please! GOD IS GREAT! ALWAYS! BBL, Love you all,Brother Vic.

Guru Dustyd14369:
  I wanted to come on and make a brief comment on our little IQD investment they we are all here for.
I believe that Iraq has made some very large strides in the last 48 hours. Things are only going to get better throughout this week. Keep your eyes peeled for the latest and greatest in print over the next couple of days. My intel has not led me in the direction of many, so I can just pray that my intel is wrong.

So many wonderful people have clearly stated that there intel says that we are all in and all done.. I just cannot get that information from my people, so i cannot confirm what others are saying. But I am hearing great things from the intel that is being given, I am just being told that we do have some days to come before the release of the dinar rv.

I have spoken to several intel guys from both sides of the pond and beyond and they have informed me that we are moving in the right direction and some things have happened in the last 48 hours that are crucial to our investment

Guru Med:  FROM THIS POINT ON, THE 6TH OF SEPTEMBER, I EXPECT TO SEE THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR AT ANY MOMENT. WHAT WENT ON THE LAST FEW DAYS WE HAVE NEVER...SEEN BEFORE NOR TO THE EXTENT OF WHAT CBI WAS GOING TO DO AND THE URGENCY IN WHICH THEY WANT IT DONE. TODAY THE ECONOMIC ADVISOR TO MALIKI WAS CALLED IGNORANT BY CBI. THE LAST FEW DAYS TELLS ME THAT SOMETHING IS GOING 2 HAPPEN SOON. THIS IS BIG.

Guru ScottiG:   I have been on a minute by minute window for awhile. I am hearing of some very interesting things for Tuesday but I am not 100% sold.  Absolutely we can see it tomorrow. I am hopeful that I get a call from my banker around 7am.  I believe that this mining conference in London is a big tell. Iraq wants to bring 40-80 billion more investments in and they need to be seen as viable.  100% erbil! DONE, DONE, DONE!  I like Tuesday quite well but will accept any friggen day they want to cash me out!!!!

I need to make an addendum to comments I have made over the last several days. I misunderstood some of the information I heard. It does not negate where we are at, just the specifics of what happened on 1 September. I thought I heard a source to have said the information was going live into the global system. MY BAD! The currency was not loaded into the global system Thursday last. I still believe we are right where we are supposed to be...in a very narrow window.

Guru Bear5642:  IT IS IN SHABIBI HANDS.  I REALY DONT THINK IRAQ HAS ANYMORE ROOM WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY UP AGAINST THE WALL AND HAVE MADE THE STAEMENT THEY HAVE MADE "THE SRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST".   I SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP.  THEY HAVE MADE A DECISION, NOW THEY MUST RELEASE THAT DECISION BY TAKING THE NEXT STEP WHICH IS A GLOBAL ACTIVATION OF THE RV.

I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IRAQ HAS MADE THE DECISION TO RV...WE ARE WAITING FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE RV.  IT WILL BE ANYWHERE AROUND 3.41 - 3.78.   LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION - HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER PAID A BILL ON LINE? THINK ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, ABOUT 3 SECONDS RIGHT.  WELL THAT IS HOW QUICK THIS RV WILL HAPPEN AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SAME TIME AND THATS THE WAY IT WILL GO DOWN.  WE ARE THERE, WE JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT

IRAQ IS READY.  MY CONTACTS ARE IN IRAQ AND PARLIAMENT HAS NOT STOPPED, THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY LITTLE BEES,  ARTICLES RELEASED JUST IN THE PAST 48 HOURS CLEARLY STATED IRAQ IS RV THEIR CURRENCY

Guru 8Ball:   I believe this...article.  The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency  [r they saying Parliment voted yes on it?]  thats what it says.   heeehaww..!!!  I like the smell of money....!  Hoping toight through to tommrow....

Parliament re convenes on the 6th.  they are also over loading the air waves and internet with CBI articles...but why would the Iraqi's be releasing more CBI articles ...now... to prepare the country for the RV,  you have to communicate to the people... and also creating excitement and anticipation.  we have 2 key laws in parliament, the CBI RV law [and] the oil law, also pending approval is our security ministers.  there is allot of pressure...to get it done

Guru Joey:   How urgent the times are that Iraq is living in now..need to get things done now. The Iraqi people are saying Govt has the DFI Funds....why have I not been paid my HCL money, etc? They better do something now.....If they do not [do] something in a hurry to change the situation in the country....its about to be lost....How much longer do you think they can put this off. Not any longer.....get it done.

INCREDIBLE NEWS DAY... How long have we waited to hear this kind of news? heard revalue the currency...for international trade...over and over in...articles. They are shouting "Our country is the most important, expensive, powerful currency in the Middle East"  Look out world here we come...

Guru Mailman17:   SHABS HAS CONVINCED THE FINANCE COMMITTEE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO NOW.  THE FINANCE COMMITTEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE SMALLS WHICH SHABS HAS TO HAVE IN PLACE FOR HIM TO RELEASE THE RATE.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I HAVE READ THAT SAYS THIS AINT COMING DOWN.   EVEN THE ISX IS READY AS THEY HAVE STATED.  ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE IS THE ARTICLE THAT ACTUALLY MENTIONS THE RATE FOR THE FIRST TIME 1-1.

Guru Bulldog75:  NO RATES AT THIS TIME. ITS COMING AS WE SPEAK; OTHER IS CLASSIFIED NOW. LIPS SEALED ON RATE.

I AM VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THIS WILL SKIP 3 READINGS AND JUST PASS THROUGH THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE IN ONE FELL SWOOP.  EITHER WAY...LIKE MED STATED IN HIS CHAT SHAABS AND EVEN SALEH DID A GREAT JOB PUSHING THIS THROUGH AND USING THE MEDIA...THEY CONVENE BACK ON THE 6TH...LETS WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME. WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME...

JUST HAD A PHONE CALL FROM OUR 'FRIENDLY BANKER' ; IQD STILL BEING SOLD AS OF THIS MINUTE; THAT IS SUPPOSE TO CHANGE SHORTLY; EXACT TIME STILL UNKNOWN. "KEEP YOUR BRITCHES ON" TIL THEN. ITS LABOR DAY AND OUR BANK IS NOT CLOSED.

Guru ScottiG:   This is where I see us today.  RV did occur on 23rd (Eagle Has Landed can confirm this as well). Per two sources who witnessed the following, state that last Wed (8-31) in parliament the authorization for full implementation into the global system were authorized and signed off on. On 9-1 one of my sources witnessed the full implementation of release into global system. I was looking for it to be in my bank not at the executives. OK I misinterpreted the info. So where are we?   We are awaiting the numbers locking in globally - simultaneously! I believe we should see it this week... the rate that was locked into the system upon release but the $3.68 might just be able to be adjusted. I DO HOPE WE ARE THERE!!!

Guru Checkmate Dan: 
The meeting did take place Sat. Malaki and Shab's we believe were at it. It was successful and that is good news! Everything I hear is really good news and its still on target and moving forward... I have stopped talking with people who keep saying it is everyday. Tony had the undaunting task of bringing that to you because you have asked for that.... In the beginning we said there will be a lot of misinfo... We know it will RV.... there are things going on and they are positive. I don't see it happening in 72 hours...The men I listen to say they would know 3/5 days ahead. If its the 3 letter guys that are telling others (Okie, Tony, etc) this stuff then they are feeding them bad info purposefully. The good part is the meeting took place, things are happening. At the start I had 20 some contacts but now down to 3.... All I can say is be careful.... a couple weeks ago we heard it was happening... I do have to say we are so close, I did hear of many things getting done. What took was place was the meeting took place and it was sensitive and things were going to take place for the erbil and ministers and other issues...can only say it went well. I believe a biggie will be the status of M and Alalwi ..they are excited that it is almost complete....

Guru Dinar Daddy: 
New Product Line: High-End Residential Safes & Vaults (Treasury Vault by Fort Knox)

• In an effort to expand the product offerings Treasury Vault offers beyond just the Iraqi Dinar, I’ve set them up as the exclusive reseller of Fort Knox safes and vaults to the Dinar-following community.  Fort Knox manufactures extremely high quality residential safes and in-home vaults that should serve the purposes of MANY following this currency as so many are stashing their physical currency in diverse places within their homes.  All of you know how I feel about preparedness and safety.  My efforts for Treasury Vault allow them to assist each of you with my vision of helping as many as possible get prepared for anything, including a potential break-in from those who’ve got wind of them holding large amounts of physical currency in their home.

• If you have any of the following, you may be in the market for one of these safes:

• Large amounts or potentially high value physical currency
    • Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium/Other Valuable Commodities
    • Valuable and/or Extremely Personal Documents
    • Travel Documents (i.e. Passports, Birth Certificates, etc.)
    • Guns and Fire Arms
    • Jewelry/Rare Gems/Stones
    • Any Other Items Deemed too valuable to risk having them exposed outside your high-end safe

• No question, should the value of the Iraqi Dinar dramatically increase in value, the need for these safes will become even more critical.  If you’re in the market for or simply wish to learn more about the Treasury Vault by Fort Knox safes or vaults, CLICK HERE and fill out the form provided to express your interest.  They are ready to serve you with this new product line I’ve developed for them.

Go Transparency… Go Update… Go Dinar!
Dinar Daddy

Bank Story:  Hey just to let u know was at currency exchange in Virginia and there was at least 20 people in line to buy dinar they have servicemen in kuwait and they had contacted there family here and told them to get tocurrency exchange asap this am as the dinar had revalued in iraq and they could not get any over there that it had revalued and was 6. Something she couldn't remember the change part he told her it should show up tomorrow. Tuesday+.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Long before my time..... No comment..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 9/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:28 pm

The point of doing this is to show people just how long the same BS has been being spread around by many of the same characters.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:58 pm

OK,,,,,My bad..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Your  "bad" what?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:51 pm

I just missed your point and commented so because I was not involved with this issue.

Did not mean to distract from your point.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:07 pm

OK.  It just looked like your sentence stopped in mid-thought and didn't finish it.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:42 pm

No Problem....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum