Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law

2 posters

Go down

Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law Empty Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:54 am

Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law Story_img_57c1378e95599

The member of the legal committee in Parliament MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Amin Bakr, the intention of parliament to approve a draft oil and gas law in the coming period.

Said Baker, told {Euphrates News}, that "we have a package of laws , including the Justice and Accountability and financial laws exempting companies from taxes and oil and gas law," he said . "There 's determination to approval."

And the legislation of the amnesty law, he pointed out that " the vote on amnesty year, it is a major achievement , "adding that" the subject of amnesty became politically because some parties complain of being politically targeted. "

promised legislation amnesty law" a step towards national reconciliation. "

the House of Representatives voted last Thursday, to approve the amnesty bill year.
It is said that several laws approved in parliament crashes since the previous sessions and the most important of the National Guard and the oil and gas of the Federal Court Rules and other trace differences that revolve around by the political blocs.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=125785

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law Empty Re: Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:59 am

Then the HCL will be complete,as now they will be able to focus on the 140, get that completed, and they will be able to move ahead at a more rapid rate- :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum