Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:08 am

Guru Bulldog75:  96.35% PROBABILITY ARE FACTORS, CIRCUMSTANCES, EVENTS, PROJECTIONS, CONDITIONS THAT ARE MATHMETICAL IN NATURE BASED ON THAT POINT IN TIME. IF SOMEONE MOVES THE GOALPOSTS THEN YOU HAVE A NEW SET OF FIGURES.

THE GOAL POST MOVED YESTERDAY ON THAT ONE: imo, I SEE NO LATER THAN THE 30TH ;; AS OF TODAY. BUT... REMEMBER THIS CAN POST ANY HOUR BASED ON PROBABILITY. ONLY GOD HAS THE FINAL ANWSWER. i AM THE MESSSENGER. tty1 

NOT BEING A PROPHET, THERE ARE JUST TOOOOOOO MANY HUMAN ELEMENTS INVOLVED IN NAILING DOWN A SPECIFIC DATE ; REMEMBER ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT: 1.$$$ 2.POWER 3. OIL AND NOW THE 4. TIMING. MARKET: SOROS, ELITE AND BIG BOYS BUY/SELL DAILY. ITS THEIR GAME. THEY LOVE IT. POWER AND CONTROL. POLITICAL; IS O, UST, TAXES, SHAB RELATIONS, MILITARY CONTRACTS, GLOBAL CONTROL OF $$$ AND OIL $$$. .................FOLLOW THE $$$, POWER AND OOIL.

WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ONE MAJOR PRINCIPAL HERE (WITH ALL RESPECT) . EVERYTHING IN THIS BUSINESS WORLD REVOLVES AROUND 1.$$$ 2. POWER 3. OIL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND A PRINCIPLE THAT WILL FOLLOW US FOR A LIFETIME; WHEN ONE GIVES 10% OF THEIR GROSS BACK TO GOD'S KINGDOM; THAT PERSON WILL BE REWARDED 40x IN : HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!!

PROBABILITY RIGHT NOW SAYS : WEHN THE GOAL POSTS MOVE; SO WILL THE DATE; HUMAN FACTORS CANNOT BE CONTROLLED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DROP DEAD DATE; OUR LORD KNOWS THOUGH. HE SMILES AT THE GAMES ON EARTH. 

PINGED IN THE EAST; CANCELED IN THE WEST BY THE UST. HMMMMMMM. WONDER IF THIS IS ABOUT O AND POWER ? BINGO.[b]  [/b]I SAID MOST BOUGHT UP. FOLLOW THE $$$ , THE TAX DOLLARS, TAXING TIER 3 AND TRACKING YOU/US/TAXPAYER; GETTING YOUR SS#, HOME ADDRESSES.. FOLLOW THIS PATH? THE DINAR IS DRYING UP; THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS WE ARE CLOSER TO LANDFALL/WINDFALL/POST TIME! ty!  POWER PLAY GAME BETWEEN O, IMF, WB, S, CBI, GOI; THEY ARE ALL FLUFFING THEIR WINGS; THIS IS THEIR MOMENT; THEY ARE SAYING; "WAIT LOOK AT ME, WE ARE MORE IMPT THAN THEY ARE; DIFFERENT GROUPS STRUTTING THEIR "POWER". AMBER IS CHANGING; BLINK GREEN , COMING IN ; SOLID GREEN COULD TO GO. BUT WAIT....WE ARE HUMAN. SOMEONE CAN CHANGE THAT AT ANYTIME. THUS THE GAME CONTINUES: POWER AND CONTROL.

Guru Drummerboy: 
he tell us that he went to a currency exchange place in the bay area and they gave him a rate of 3.68 but they could not buy or sellthey tell him that he may have some issues to go try a bank. so he goes the the main branch ofBOA.  anyway, goes to the current dept and asked the same question.  They tell him the rate is 3.68 but there is a UST hold on the thing so it would be best if he comes back and tries tomorrow.  he tell us that he went to a currency exchange place in the bay area and they gave him a rate of 3.68 but they could not buy or sell.  they tell 5 AM.  I said, HOLY CRAP

Guru Med:
  SHABIBI STATED IF THEY DO NOT REVALUE THE DINAR THE ECONOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL LOSE VALUE.  NOW IF SHABIBI BELIEVES IN HIS OWN KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION THEN HE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT HE STARTED

SHABIBI IS GETTING IMPATIENT...OVER THE DELAYS.  HE TOLD THEM IF THEY DO NOT REVALUE THE ECONOMY WILL GO IN THE TANK AND THE DINAR WILL LOSE IT'S VALUE.  AS I PREDICTED THEY DELAYED REVALUING. 

Guru Checkmate Dan:   We are hearing that in hours it is supposed to revalue, on their holy day, it's rumor, they are guessing.  I ain't going to happen tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday.  I think unfortunately there are a couple of things that need to take place and unfortunately we are looking towards the last minutes of this month, maybe the first seconds of the next month & I might just change my time - It's all speculation.

Guru FreewayBill:  Okie was not wrong ........ More to come ...... Freeway Bill  Evening folks!

Well, in okie style on his birthday, i am here to tell you that okie was not wrong last night! There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning! Still no rv announced and nothing on forex or cbi but it is on the brink and all okie did was jump to try to give you heads up on a historical even that will change your lives....

Iraq is more than ready for a new life and so are we! According to several people i have spoken to this evening, we will see this wonderful blessing within the next 4 days! Do not rule out the thought that the great and powerful o's request for holding it off from when it was suppose to go last week until this week was and is real!

Nobody is against putting it out now and in fact, everyone needs this to happen right now!

So ease up on okie, all he did was report very accurate information and it just didn't work out technically on the minute but will soon hit the screens and you will be cashing in!

One thing we got out of last night is the rate (3.68) and i believe that it will be compared to the great british pound! We can live with that, right?

God bless the usa and happy birthday okie oil man! We appreciate you!

Guru Ghost:  RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES - 2 COUNTRIES CASHING OUT TODAY - RATE - 3.68---PERIOD---
NUFF SAID AS OKIE SAYS

Guru SteveI:  that is willing at all costs to be an economic giant in the world. based on my experience with Iraq and our extremely reliable sources,  This revaluation in currency will happen, and it will be sooner rather than later.

Guru Poppy2:  Poppy2 says the info that we got several calls from different sources- 3 sources said that the info last night was prompted the day before from private investors that have tremendous contacts...they said last night by midnight and no one knows each other at all and when the info came out it was Dead on to what was prefaced to believe and I STILL believe it was DONE last night - bottom line is we are in the window of 24-48 hours to get this done... Chat rooms I have said before that as of last week that this thing has to be completed by the 28th - what has been said several times is that when the RV took place for the companies on the other countries for the 30th of June as WE KNOW IT DID that is when the RV did take place and the 26 countries and the Paris agreement was forgiven on June 30th - have you heard ANY of those countries complain one bit the they have NOT gotten paid?  THEY GOT PAID and are satisfied and the oil company crews from Exxon and Halliburton crews and Co said if they are not paid by June 30th it RVd money they would not work - they are now back and working and that is where we are today and it will fall out at any time... the 28th - two major contracts in the billions not US companies in RV'd money - if they do not meet that deadline on the 26th or they lose a certain part of the sovereignty and fall back under sanctions under Chapter 7 if they do not get this done by the 28th... That is what I have up till right now -I have said this for the last 2 weeks as that has to be done - It can fall out at any time - this morning all got upset they didn’t see it and they can't put in banking system till after 2-4 pm or at night after 10:30 and it will have a predetermined date to go off - GIVE IT TIME TO GET INTO the system - WE Give you the info as we get it and facts they are and not made up - these folks are in key positions to give us this info.  Leadership on this all have YOUR heart in their hearts and work their butts off to provide Intel for you ... I am set on go and pumped up all day and stay in the high ground with me or belly ache and cry go find someone else train to ride on....

They deliberately planted this information on us - OUR calls are monitored and I have had a visit "from them" all the 3 letter agencies are monitoring us and that chat rooms and the internal problems they have and today they said they were saying this morning that this info we had from Okie was being put out misleading on purpose to catch problems with leaks internally....not sure if it’s true but I don’t buy into it but it will NOT have any effect on this RV up or down at all...

Poppy2 says this is Intel 101 and trash was blasted all over the place at pearl harbor by Japanese and no one could understand what their plans were  - when Kuwait RV'd they came out at 8am and 3:30 that afternoon they RV'd - and China took about a full page add in Wall Street Journal that they would NOT RV for weeks and that very afternoon they RVd... why ?   Just keep it in mind - we give you the best possible info that we can with the details we receive... KNOW when it hits we will know within a matter of minutes.

Guru BGG:
  BGG says lots of information is going on and I do believe we are really close.

one guy in our group is in the ME and has sources that say we are in the WINDOW for this to happen and the rate is the same as Okie had last night and these sources DO NOT post anywhere - excellent source and this can happen anytime even tomorrow... this is a GOOD source that this is the right window now....

Guru Ray:   I have heard from various sources of mine per Iraqi Tv and newspapers that Parliament has pushed voting on the ministers and a lot of laws that were before them until after the feast of Ramadan. The holiday of Eid may come into play too which would make it the week of Sept 4. There is no evidence of the new currency on the streets yet.  everything is still moving along in the right direction.

Guru Enorrste:  I have no contacts and no intel whatsoever...that isn’t exactly true.  You see, I happen to be a close friend of Sinan Shabibi, the head of the CBI.  But our relationship is “privileged” and I’m sworn to secrecy on almost everything we discuss.  The reality is that there is no intel that has yet proven to be accurate to any great degree. That is just a simple fact...up until now the RV has failed to occur, be announced, or show up anywhere on a screen in a bank, on FOREX, or be announced on television. Yet for the last year or so that event has been heralded with such voluminous excitement that we all should have figured out by now that no one knows much of anything about this investment.  “If the intel makes no sense, don’t follow it to find any more sense in it.”

Guru Mailman17:  HE [SHABS] HAS NEVER GAVE THEM AN ULTIMATUM.  HE HAS BEEN VERY LENIANT GIVING THEM A YEAR TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THE GOI BECAUSE INFLATION WAS IN CHECK AND JUST AS I SAID IT WOULD [INFLATION WENT UP]. NOW HES PISSED.  YEP...TIMES UP.

Guru ScottiG: I did not post the info about the Jordan bank info because I did not wish to start a bunch of speculation. I can safely say that IF the banks were letting people cash in, this individual who is more than qualified to speak on things of Jordan!!!!!!!!! would have been very clear about that. He did not and thus all this talk about cashing in in Jordan is nonsense. I asked Okie if he commented about cashing in there and he claims he did not.  Hmmm now who is stating they are? Consider the source of the information and their accuracy of information.  That which we can't share is ALL pointing to a very close endpoint for this investment.

OK let me tty to provide some light on this matter. I provided Okie with some of this info and thus have a pretty good perspective. The rate is accurate as to the USD. The bank was closed when I received the information and thus can only assume that this most credible source is aware
that the rate is live in their system. NO IT IS NOT ACTIVE IN THE STREET YET.

That was clear enough wasn’t it! OK let me say that we are very very very close. We have never been so close. Be patient, do not get your shorts in a bunch. There is nothing you or I can do to expedite this matter. LET IT COME TO YOU!!!! I have to get out to the livestock pretty soon but I will answer a couple of questions before I call it a night!

I know of one country with a live rate(no I will not say) I know that this most reliable source states the rate is live.  I do not believe they were cashing in. I did not receive that info. I know sometimes it is easy to mis-interpret info. I believe that is what we are dealing with. I am hearing that we are extremely close.
PLEASE QUIT BASHING, QUIT SECOND GUESSING We are sharing what we can. I cannot give you any more specifics. I can tell you that we are really at the best spot we have ever been! We will see this very very soon. When? I quit second guessing. I have heard different things but I am not going to share because I do not want (look I don’t care what PTR is
saying) I know the source of the Jordan info. He did not say they were cashing in) I am done!

ScottG sayys last week that he got contact from a contractor he was told Monday last week you will be paid in RV'd IQD and no longer us USD after last Monday and Tuesday it was to be the RV and then 2 other contractor confirmed this VERY same thing- FROM CEO's and will be paid in IQD and not USD anymore - they are prepared and elements are there it’s all ready.... Take the stew in the pot off the stove its ready....

PTR Member Story:  I have been asked to restate this, I am only the Messenger: Late last night I received a call from a very good friend who has been in Iraq for 8 years working for a contractor. He was so excited he could hardly talk, stating that the Iraqi coming on the compound was celebrating, dancing around, because they had been told via a loud speaker the day before that the dinar was going to RV on FRIDAY, which also meant that he could come home for good, and probably next Tuesday, they have flights leaving Tues and Thur

OOM Member Story: Ok Folks, I have several contacts all saying the same thing. The number is locked in the computer sytems. It has a pre-set program that will release it and the rate. Rate is unkown, but highly suspect to be tied to the britsh pound. From what I have been told the program is put together. it is in the computers. now we wait for the release.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum