Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat released her book today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat released her book today

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat released her book today Empty Mnt Goat released her book today

Post by kenmor Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Is Mnt Gt insane, schizo, bipolar?????    Good Lord,   try to read this without falling asleep!

Going back years???????? We live in the now!!!! If you want so desperately to  be heard or think that you have valuable info..... put a summary together, does MG really think people would read this copy and paste info book???   Well maybe ...there is somebody !   Lord have mercy!

Hi Everyone,

I come to all you dinar investors today to give you some HUGE, HUGE news. In my last news letter I talked about  a Sept 1st to Jan 1st timeframe for an alert for the RV. I explained why I felt this way. No Hype, No Rumors just the FACTS !

I also explained once again the 2 step process that would be taking place meaning we would first see the new lower denominations launched and this would not change the value of the dinar as it would be a 1:1 exchange for the citizens of Iraq (i.e 4 x 25,000 notes for 1 new 100 note) (both still worth $100 USD). Then in a later step we would see a significant increase in the value of the dinar up to or more value than the pre war values. Why is this all taking so long?

As told to us by the CBI they must draw in and limit the amount of currency in circulation in Iraq. They told us this could take many years to accomplish and is a slow process with many measures to be put in place to facilitate this process. We all read the articles but our common sense was overridden with the BS from many of these so called intel “gurus” who told us all their nonsense of this everyday/any day RV.

In the articles below I bring to you today we can also see just what that Iraq needed to do prior to the IMF letting the RV happen:

1) reduce the money supply,
I quote from the articles below – “One of the difficulties facing is Iraq is withdrawing 30 trillion Iraqi dinars from Iraq’s market at the present time and to replacing it with new currency.”

2) limit the currency auctions, How many articles must we read from the deputy Tammani on this subject matter?

3) stop money laundering, counterfeiting
I quote from the articles below – “while confirming that the government is demanding guarantees for non-substituent return to currency markets and forgery.”

4) lower inflation,

5) decrease unemployment,
I quote from the articles below- “The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided. While some support the project and consider it a chance to decrease inflation and unemployment,

6) implement new banking laws,
I quote from a 2015 article below – “"The Bank is working on the mechanisms used to implement this project is expected to start by the beginning of 2017,"  

7) new investment laws, We know that parliament passed this law in record time but has not fully implemented it. They can not with an international rate.

8) fight ISIS and internal corruption.
I quote from the articles below – “It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being for the deletion of zeros from the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability. “

I quote from the articles below – “For his part, Hilal al-Taan, researcher and academic, said “deleting zeros project was suggested by Finance Minister Bayan Jabr al-Zubaidi and could be studied and implemented as a medium or long-run project and could not be implemented without an economic stability and the improvement of the Iraqi dinars exchange rate.”

I quote from June 2015 article below – “"The goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency",
Also -

The new Prime minister Abadi then in 2014 came out and canned this process to institute these needed measures calling it “reforms”,  a new term he would use manyt times to refer to his future plans to REFORM Iraq. We are now in the third phase of Abadi’s reform plan and many amazing changes have since happened in Iraq. This all moves Iraq to working in an international platform, the only way they will EVER revalue their currency.  

Many still question this news I bring and doubt that I know what I am talking about. I can not bring my CBI contact from Iraq to write you a personal letter or send you a golden invitation to listen to me. This choice is yours. 

So today I will present some old articles to you. I have already presented these articles to you many times in the past. Where you paying attention? Do you remember? I am doing this at the request of the CBI in Iraq to help you understand that your investment in the Iraqi dinar is real and will soon be exchanged at a higher rate  (at a substantial higher rate). Yes – Iraq has postponed the RV many times already and this is real !

The problem with many of you being stressed, with high anxiety and doubts is that many charlatans are trying to confuse you and have absolutely no place in bringing you any news. Their news is wrong and they are being deceived and lied to by their sources or they are just irresponsible. Time and time again they tell you the RV has happened already, or that the lower denominations are already out in Iraq and being used. Really? How can this possibly be since the CBI itself just recently told us this is now yet the case.

These are all lies and there is absolutely no way these events could have already occurred. Oh but these same charlatans tell you they verified their news too. Really? How can this possibly be since the CBI itself just recently told us this is now yet the case.

Did it every occur to you these charlatans are not your friends, not on your side and want you sell back you dinars now at a much lower rate. They want you to give up. These are the recent scams. They are pushing you constantly to discourage you and make you feel like this RV event will never occur. This is the charlatans game. This is how they hook you in with their lies. This is their brainwashing process. You must get de-programed!

So my recommendation is STOP LISTENING TO THIS NONESENSE as a first step! 

So today I bring you proof of what is going on with the “project to delete the zeros”. There is no need for Hype, Rumors as I will bring you just the FACTS. Nothing but the FACTS.

As always – No Hype, No Rumors, just the FACTS.

Most of the articles I bring today are not new articles. They are old articles from the past since we have been tracking this investment, namely 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. They are articles all about the project to delete the zeros given to us from the news media in Iraq, from the CBI and the Finance ministry for the purpose of limiting speculators and keeping the general public informed on the status of these events so we can stay educated and informed. For there is really no need to speculate if you will just read the news they are telling us.

So all of you should believe that the CBI and the Finance ministry of Iraq have attempted the RV process and scheduled the project to delete the zeros many times already in the past, only to postpone it due to events that would hurt it’s progress and the needed intentions of it (reasons for doing it). So how can they talk about postponing the project if you think it will never happen?

At the end of reading all these articles today I also bring you some other HUGE, HUGE news of other recent much needed laws  for the reconciliation process and thus for the RV to ever occur. So Iraq is on the right path and I could hardly believe my eyes when I finally heard the news of the passing of the Amnesty law. Yes – this law did finally pass in parliament today 8/25. This law is going to make a HUGE, HUGE difference in Iraq. Like a pebble dropped in the water, the effects will soon ripple out in outer rings to all regions of Iraq and heal many of wounds since the war.

So next we need to see the Accountability and Justice law, combined along with the Amnesty law these two laws work together to bring the needed justice to Iraq. We have been told in the past that the council of ministers wanted these two laws voted on in the same session but had to break them apart due to necessity to get Amnesty passed.

Also with the new technocratic minister of energy just appointed, he has told us already there is no need for any delay in getting an energy law (HCL)  for Iraq as it is now written and only needs to be presented to parliament for a vote. So we should watch for this law too in the coming days once the dust settles from the Amnesty law.

So how do I know the RV process is a two step process 1) launching the lower denoms then 2) increase in the value of the dinar to follow?

I quote from the articles below – “The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.”

So how do I know that Iraq fully intended to implement the RV going back to 2012 thru 2014, only to be postponed again? Are you paying attention?

I quote from the articles below - “ She Albjara Agency / BD /: "The Central Bank of Finance, Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives and the Committees agreed to postpone the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes over the next four years, although the central bank completed all technical and logistical procedures relating to the implementation of the project."

The full article follow below:

Deleting zeros from Iraqi dinar needs unavailable stability, say experts
By Layla Mohammed -
Nov 9, 2008

Iraq-Feature BAGHDAD / IraqiNews.com: Economists have agreed that the long-term project of deleting zeros from the currency which the Central Bank is planning to implement needs ‘unavailable’ economic stability.

“The central bank’s decision to delete the three zeros is not a new decision in the long run on the economic arena, and there are several countries that adopted that decision, including Germany,” Economist Abdul Karim al-Halafi told IraqiNews.com. “The Iraqi case does not have the objective conditions to delete the zeros because Iraq suffers from structural economic problems and a high percentage of inflation as well as the increase in the unemployment rate,” al-Halafi said.

“Iraq can’t continue this decision in the short run nor the long run,” he added, noting that Iraq can delete the zeros when there is a strong production and no structural disorder. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) had announced last October a long-run project to delete the three zeros from the Iraqi dinar to improve the Iraqi currency status. For his part, Hilal al-Taan, researcher and academic, said “deleting zeros project was suggested by Finance Minister Bayan Jabr al-Zubaidi and could be studied and implemented as a medium or long-run project and could not be implemented without an economic stability and the improvement of the Iraqi dinars exchange rate.

Meanwhile, Abdul Hussein al-Aanbaki, the prime minister’s adviser, objected the project and told IraqiNews.com “I do not agree with this policy and I do not agree with changing the currency shape or deleting the three zero.” He stressed that the situation will not change for the Iraqi citizen and the only thing that could happen is paying extra money for canceling the old currency and reprinting the new currency and will not has a positive impact on the inflation. Another economist, Mohamed Islamil, told IraqiNews.com “deleting the three zeros is a very complicated economic issue which needs accurate statistics and analysis for the whole economic activities, the matter is not available in Iraq.”

Iraqi dinar to have 3 zeros canceled by the Central Bank of Iraq according to Finance Commissioner
By Amir Abdallah -
Apr 13, 2013

The Iraqi dinar will have 3 zeros canceled by the Central Bank of Iraq according to Finance Commissioner, MP Abdul Hussein al-Yassiri.

MP al-Yassiri told Iraqi News that “it is supposed that this year will witness necessary preparations to cancel three zeros from the currency”.

He added that his commission supports such move for its importance to the Iraqi economy.
The Central Bank of Iraq, earlier, announced that cancelling the zeros is within a plan to develop monetary policies in the country.

One of the difficulties facing is Iraq is withdrawing 30 trillion Iraqi dinars from Iraq’s market at the present time and to replacing it with new currency.
Earlier, the ministry of finance ruled out the idea of cancelling the zeros in 2013 because the federal budget was based on the current currency.

Attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003.

October 3, 2013 in Iraq Banking & Finance News

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided. While some support the project and consider it a chance to decrease inflation and unemployment, others warn of economic shocks that may prevail over the Iraqi market as a result of the project’s implementation.

Following amendments made by the CBI, implementation of the project has been postponed several times. This is because of fears that are mostly related to the lack of security, the presence of a market open to foreign commodities without any restrictions, the prevalence of counterfeit money in the market and rampant corruption in the country.
The independent Iraqi News Agency (INA) quoted Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, a member of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, as saying that 2014 will witness the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency. He noted that the deletion will occur in coordination with the CBI, and that as a result of the project, the number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion.

Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parlamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections.He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

Deletion of zeros in 2014 now early 2015.. project is ready and implementation of a deferred project 

18/12/2014
BAGHDAD / JD / .. affected by the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency unchanged if the rest of the major strategic projects, the unstable security situation in the country, where he was supposed to be implemented early 2014 after the creation of the logistical and technical measures by the central bank, but the deterioration of the situation security in most parts of the country, which saw control of some terrorist groups.

Sparked fears the government and parliament and the Central Bank of the implementation of this major project, which some have described as possibly exploited by outlaws in achieving their ends despicable, prompting the central bank and in agreement with the financial and economic committees Alniabaten to postpone the implementation of the project over four years to come, until the creation of the appropriate security conditions for its implementation.

Member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Nora Albjara, attributed the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros during 2014 to the unstable security situation in the country, as suggested implemented over the last four years of Maliki administration.

She Albjara Agency / BD /: "The Central Bank of Finance, Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives and the Committees agreed to postpone the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes over the next four years, although the central bank completed all technical and logistical procedures relating to the implementation of the project."

She added: "The reason for the postponement of the implementation of the project and not to be applied in 2014, due to the unstable security situation in most parts of the country, especially in the provinces experiencing control organization (Daash), because it may take advantage of the project by the terrorist groups to achieve their goals Katsyev currency or manipulation of the price of exchange which affects the economic situation in the country. "

The central bank had announced in 2012 that the application for the project to delete the zeros will be in early 2014, after being able to complete all procedures related to the stages of implementation of the project Ktba currencies and contracting with companies.

As a member of the Finance Committee MP Jamal Joker, stressed that the large project is not affected by the security situation, the fact that the central bank taking all things into consideration, noting that the process will be in the form of stages, so do not affect the market or citizen.

Some of the House of Representatives and economists Odhu jurisdiction rejecting the idea of ​​postponing the implementation of the project over four years to come, and called on the central bank to apply the project in early 2015, the fact that the project is of strategic projects that need to be implemented because it will overhaul the local currency strengthens.

Joker told / BD /: "The central bank completed all necessary and essential for the implementation of the reform project of the currency measures, which are now ready for implementation, but some parties called for a postponement of this project under the pretext of the security situation."

The member of the Finance Committee, the central bank to implement the project in early 2015 to be implemented in the form of any phases are thrown coins ancient coins and withdraw gradually so do not affect the market and citizens.

The parliamentary finance committee has announced (28 October 2013 ), that 2014 will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deleted will be in coordination with the Central Bank. / end /

The central bank's "Tomorrow Press:" the project to delete the zeros will be applied beginning of the year 2017

Admin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm
25/06/2015 16:05

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, that the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the Bank embarked on the development of the first steps of the project.

Keywords and said for "tomorrow Press", "The goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", he returned him as a "strategic project that will serve the country's economy."

"The Bank is working on the mechanisms used to implement this project is expected to start by the beginning of 2017," noting that "the central bank has began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which it will be printed currencies".

He pointed out that "the introduction of new currency does not mean the destruction of the old currencies, but it will continue to trade to about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the mechanics of the market and will maintain liquidity."

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives earlier revealed, (August 15, 2013), the postponement of the process of removing zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government is demanding guarantees for non-substituent return to currency markets and forgery.

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, in the (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at this time to restructure the currency and delete the three zeroes of them, denying the reports in this regard.

Referred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), to wait for application in the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all actions associated with the operation mentioned until further notice.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being for the deletion of zeros from the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability. 

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/32797/البنك-المركزي-لـالغد-برس-مشروع-حذف

Recent news follows below

House of Representatives voted to approve all materials in the GENERAL AMNESTY LAW

House of Representatives voted in its fourteenth passage of draft general amnesty law which was the subject of controversy between the parliamentary blocs, after holding many modifications. 

A parliamentary source said the 'parliament also voted to approve the article third, fifth, sixth and eighth in the bill.' The source added that he has also added material and vote Allehaukan Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, attended a meeting of the Legal Committee to provide the final wording of the law of general amnesty, after a disagreement over a paragraph in Article IV of the Act and Article VIII. 
The Legal Committee of Parliament has asked parliament to prepare the final wording of the amnesty law this congratulates channel Tigris Iraqi people and the families of the detainees es innocent passage of the amnesty law '. This Iraqis and hopes to be a general amnesty law of the beginning of the road to a comprehensive national reconciliation and the return of normal life to Iraqis 

Iraqi parliament and sack the defense minister Khaled al – Obeidi

BAGHDAD - (AP) - The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted unanimously Thursday to dismiss Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi files after accusations of corruption brought by his deputies series.

There was a secret ballot on paper process, which voted 142 deputies with 102 against the confidence motion against Deputy impeachment, according to parliamentary sources.

Soon .. the Governmental Banking Act on the table of Parliament (Details)

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced on Thursday, for the near completion of the completion of the Governmental Banking Act.

Said committee member Ahmed Sarhan in a press statement, said that the 'ongoing discussions within the Commission on the draft law of the State banks'.

Ahmed said, that ' the Commission is seeking to complete the finalization and submission to Parliament, for the purpose of voting on it', pointing out that it 'will be finalized in a short time.'

Parliamentary Finance: the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will be included in next year's budget

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi Uz..okd member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Sarhan, said on Tuesday that the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil will be included in the draft budget law next year, noting that the share of the 17% region in the budget was a dead letter in recent years.

Ahmed said in an interview with / Baghdadi News / he "will be the oil agreement between the province of Arbil and the inclusion in the budget next year, handing the region's share budget requirement, amounting to 17%."

He said Ahmed, a deputy from the Kurdistan Alliance, said that "the region's share in Moanh over the past years has been a dead letter, because of the government's failure to send allocations province amounting to more than a billion dollars a month," stressing that "the violation of the Kurdistan region to agree the oil and export oil directly , it came in response to the government not to send to the region's share. "

Signed at the Oil Ministry (12.02.2014) an agreement with the Kurdistan region provides for the export of the provincial government of oil from Baghdad by the federal government in exchange for disbursement region's share of the budget, amounting to 17%.

(so anyone who doubts that the HCL was already signed going way back to 2014, as I have told you way back then, here it is in black and white for you to read. But it has not yet been implemented probably due to the war with ISIS in that money has to be diverted towards the war effort instead. Now they want to include it in the 2017 budget now that ISIS war will be over.)

ANNND - The bashing is starting again already, he/she needs help BIG TIME! It is an obsession!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat released her book today Empty Re: Mnt Goat released her book today

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:17 am

So my recommendation is STOP LISTENING TO THIS NONESENSE as a first step!

Better yet, why don't you just stop putting out this nonsense?

So today I bring you proof of what is going on with the “project to delete the zeros”. There is no need for Hype, Rumors as I will bring you just the FACTS. Nothing but the FACTS.

As always – No Hype, No Rumors, just the FACTS.
Now your just trying to make me laugh ....

Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203 Mnt Goat released her book today 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat released her book today 2805820865  Mnt Goat released her book today 2805820865  Mnt Goat released her book today 2805820865  Mnt Goat released her book today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum