Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri

2 posters

Go down

Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri Empty Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:19 am

Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri Story_img_57bc0cfe969c6

held the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, its regular, schedule a huge business that includes the completion of voting on the draft of the amnesty law, and the sacking of Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi and display a parliamentary report on the bombing of the Karrada district.

Correspondent agency all of Iraq [where], said : " The meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al -Jubouri , head of the parliament."

The lifting of the House of Representatives, paragraph vote on the draft accountability and justice and the prohibition of the Baath Party Law of the agenda of the meeting.

And includes the agenda of the meeting , " the completion of voting on the draft Aalloam Law [remaining 10 substances, and the procedures of Article 61 of the Constitution and rules of procedure regarding the questioning of the Minister of defense, and vote on the proposal to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary command Council decision No. 80 of 2000 Act. "

It also includes" vote on the proposed abolition of the dissolved Revolutionary command Council resolution Act 213 of 2002, voting in principle to the draft victims justice Act, and vote on recommendations concerning the obstacles to liberalization of Nineveh province , process, and display a report for the Security and defense Committee about the terrorist bombing in the Karrada district, and the report of the members of the affairs and parliamentary development on the subject of display to lift the immunity requests for the House of Representatives. "

it includes the agenda , " a general topic for discussion about the lifting of all the abuse on the marshes [MP Sunrise Alabegi, the first reading of a proposed law to the board of the crowd and popular forces of him, and the first reading of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on the Conservation birds African migratory water / Eurasian. "

It will be" the first reading of the proposed law to amend the Penal Law No. 111 of 1969, and the report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law uniform number retirement 9 for the year 2014, and the report and discuss the first draft amendment to the law take care of minors No. 78 of 1980, a report and discussion of the draft ratification law financial agreement concerning a loan of the World Bank submitted to the Republic of Iraq and the site dated 03/02/2014 "on the agenda. 
the Sard during the parliamentary session tomorrow , according to the agenda" report and discussion of the draft exemption of foreign companies and subcontractors foreign contractors in licensing rounds decades of design law, The report and discussion of the proposed Act to amend the companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended, and the report and discussion of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labour Convention of 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the identity documents sailors No. 185 Convention Act 2003, and the report and discuss a bill board of the Iraqi Atomic energy. "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=46498

Save

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri Empty Re: Parliament holds its headed by al - Jubouri

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am

It's about time Obeidi was finally sacked- He was as bad as Mahmood, the corrupt judge that turned his head everytime Maliki had an involvement with the C.B.I., and henceforth, was why dinar kept being stolen in the billions-The I.C.C is now involved, and it will be curtains for Maliki and his henchmen-Iraq has already hung quite a few of them already, and the rest will be lining up awaiting their 'neck stretching' shortly-- Twisted Evil shame affraid waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum