Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank

Go down

Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank Empty Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:05 am

Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank

Monday 22-08-2016 | 1:30:40

Twilight News / announced that the board of integrity foiled two attempts to steal more than 37 billion dinars from the state's Rafidain Bank, pointing out that Zbonin customers of the bank tried to pass the instruments are inadequate balance of stealing money structure general.

According to the investigations department in the Authority, the exhibition talking about the issues, in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, that the competent integrity issues Criminal Court issued two judgments Gaabeyen separate warrants for two of the state's Rafidain Bank customers; for their feet on two attempts to pass the two instruments non-believers, was seized instruments through a electronic matching, to reveal that they do not believe, and there is sufficient balance in Mahrrehma account.

The circle to the details of the first issue, which consisted aggressively convicted fugitive (O.n.j) A Rafidain Bank customers - the branch president editing instrument amount (19,300,000,000) nineteen billion, three hundred million dinars to the order of the first beneficiary (and .a.kh) Appearance second beneficiary (D.k.m) where Lord instrument of a private banks under the electronic clearing to the Rafidain Bank - branch President, as has been stopped drainage; the inadequacy of the convicted balance (O.n.j).

As summarized circle the second case, the fact that the convicted (O.a.a) edit instrument amount (18,150,000,000) eighteen billion, one hundred and fifty million dinars to the order of the first beneficiary (A.n.j) and feel to the second beneficiary (M.a.a) where stop remote procedure exchange electronic matching, the clear lack of a sufficient balance convicted account (O.a.a) in the Rafidain Bank.

And it supported the statements of the legal of the Rafidain Bank representatives Al Ahli Bank charges against convicted fugitives from justice, which brought the court sufficient conviction; for being convicted on the basis of the provisions of article 444 / IV / eleventh of the Penal Code, Vgmt on every one of them to prison for six years, giving the right hand of the affected request compensation if the acquisition of the decision become final, and the support of remand actually on their property movable and immovable property.

LINK

Urgent .. thwarted two attempts to steal 37 billion Iraqi dinars from the government bank 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum