Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 am

Guru OkieOilman:  "I’LL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET. THE RV THAT WAS TO HAPPEN TUES MORNING WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL WED MORNING.”

I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM...SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG ANDHAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE BEFORE.   THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT.  I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL ABOUT THIS COMING TO FRUITION AS I FEEL NOW. 

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING OVER GHOST’S SHOULDER EVERY TIME HE POSTS TO MAKE SURE HE REPEATS VER BATUM MY WORDS WHERE THEY CAN NOT BE MIS-UNDERSTOOD OR PROSTITUTED.

I CHOOSE MY WORD’S VERY CAREFULLY. IT IS 6.20 CST MONDAY AFTERNOON IN A VERY HOT OKLAHOMA BUT I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM 1 PARTICULAR SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE BEFORE CONTRARY TO WHAT OTHER SOURCES HAVE DONE THIS IS THE ONLY TIME HE EVER FURNISHED A DATE. THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT.

IF ANYTHING CHANGES THIS IT IS UNBEKNOWN BY ME. I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL ABOUT THIS COMING TO FRUITION AS I FEEL NOW. ALL I CAN SAY PRESENTLY IS THE BIBLE TELLS US THERE ARE A SEASON FOR EVERYTHING—THIS SEASON HAS FINNALY CAME UPON US. DON’T FORGET FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW–MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO ALL WHO READS THIS.

GOD BLESS YOU –GOD BLESS THE USA AND PRAY FOR THE PEACE IN ISRAEL AND FOR THE MANY WHO ARE HURTING THAT THIS WILL GIVE RELIEF TOO.

Guru Patriot:   The giant jigsaw is coming together, nobody knows how many more pieces exist, but the picture is clarifying, and we are optimistic that we are seeing the final days of the plan being executed, though nobody knows the date or rate, we are going in the right direction.

Guru ScottiG:   Been flying all over the place today. I am here only for a moment but wanted to provide some encouragement. I can safely say that I and all the Round Table team are very happy with where we are right now. I spoke with Bear, Poppy2, BGG and Okie several times in the last couple of hours. AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE.....THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE RELEASE TO DATE! What do I mean???? Be patient (cuz there is nothing you can do to hurry this up), be focused (because you will want to execute your plan), be calm (You will be able to enjoy the moment more thoroughly) and know just how blessed you truly are to be a part of this. I cannot divuldge any specifrics as our friends would be most unhappy with us just know we have our ears on the ground and our eyes on the horizon! I truly believe our opportunity is closer than it has ever been before. Be sure that you have your plans in order.....Bank - Tax Attorney .... Be prepared to execute your plan under the radar. You do not want this information out....I know you want to shout it from the mountain top!!!! Wrong. Stay under the radar! Be well. All of my fellow Round Table friends wish you well. I am not stying it is done......but it certainly is getting closer by the minute!

Guru Bear5642:   I AHVE NOT HEARD FROM MY CONTACT AND THATS OK I DID SAY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 28TH AND I FEEL CONFIDENT IT IS DONE AND THEY ARE STILL WORKING OUT DETAILS. I WANT TO DISCREDIT THE LOP I SAW SOMEONE WANTED PROOF WELL WHY WOULD IRAQ WHOES INFLATION IS STAEDILY CLIMBING AND THE PRESSURE THAT IS UPON THIS GOVERNMENT OT DELIVER THE GOODS AND FOR INVESTORS COMING INTO THIER COUNTRY TAKE A GIANT STEP BACKWARDS AND ON TOP THAT WHY WOULD IRAQ WANT TO FRUSTRATE THEIR PEOPLE EVEN MORE

JUST BECAUSE I AHVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM IS NOT BAD AND I KNOW HE IS EXPECTING TO RECEIVE A HUGE CAHNGE IN THE WAY HE CURRENTLY DOES BUSINEES IN IRAQ. AND TO EVEN BACK UO MY REASONS FOR THE "NO LOP" THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ HAVE TOLD MY CONTACT THEY DONT WANT THE PAPER CURRENCY THEY WANT COINS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH COINS THEY WOULD NEED A WHEEL BARROW

I RECEIVED TO CALLS LATE LAST NIGHT AND IT WASNT HIM HOWEVER IT WAS EVEN MORE CONFIRMATION THAT IRAQ IS SERIOUS ABOUT RV THEIR CURRENCY

IN A WAY I CAN I STILL HOLD ON TO THE 28TH FOR GOOD REASONS ANYTIME SOONER CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN

IT IS IN THE MAKING AND CAN YOU JUST SIT BACK AND FOR ONCE LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE SINGLE MOST LARGEST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN OUR LIFE TIME

I HAVE TO GO WILL COME BACK IN THIS EVENING I LOVE MY FAMILY HERE IN OKIES HOUSE

Guru Robusto: It appears NetDania.com and the ForEx has settled down from last week...the IQD is now back into it's normal pattern of 4 or so updates per day.

Guru TNT Tony:    Tony still hears before Friday this will be done - all is on track and all are being sensored - some contacts are not calling now and the info I am getting this will happen between now and Friday...Still positive will not be today but I feel safe anyday this week - Dan said lets hope it is today - its all good - Dan made a call before this one and lots of news all over the boards and hears its difficult to find the dinar now from dealers  - Dan says he hears this and calls one person and we now have locked arms with TY to purchase any dinar now...still has availability and selling is still going on -

Tony says that this is about to happen - we heard lots of info that we never got before and some of my info has come in from OUTSIDE the USA for the very first time and now they are getting info and documents they never got before so its here may not be today but this RV is here...

Tony states that he agrees and additional intel information will be coming out today - some this AM he got that suggested that the RV is here and the next 24 hours will shed more light and proof positive it is here ...so we will discuss that news and this is our week and from what I am hearing this will not go past Friday...

Some sellers are out here on these boards that are representing selling dinars that are being watched and are others are on the chopping block as the other places got it investigated and shut down, but we trust Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade- Ali... All is well with either but the others  I would have questions about purchasing...

Guru Checkmate Dan:    nothing has changed. We are still in a wait mode.  lets hope it is today - its all good...its difficult to find the dinar now from dealers

Guru Phoenix3333:  I am suspect of all info right now.  People are trying to control situations, therefore lots of disinformation.  They are recycling the news.  If things seemed slow this weekend it's because they were, but things should speed up this week.  Good times are coming up

Guru Kaperoni:   [referencing articles]   This is great news everyone, they say that it is time, they are telling the people now.  No confusion here whatsoever!  This is clearly a revaluation of the dinar!  Is this parliament article the green light?  Only time will tell.

Guru Bulldog75:  THE PERFECT IQD WINDOW FOR A RATE POST has been narrowed to NOW thru Aug. 30. There is No doubt here! As of 08-22-11, 10:30am EST, our IQD Rate could actually post any hour. I am the messenger. We pray sooner rather than later. This Perfect Window IMO is based on: facts, conditions, situations, circumstances, current events and past history which leads us to a 94.75% probability today, trending up. Never before have we had such an ideal environment and projection for such a "Perfect IQD Window". We Dinarians know the history of events which has brought us to this point. Our faith and belief is now attracting this "Flow of Prosperity''. God provides our "Source of Divine Flow" which will benefit our families, countries and Planet. We are all co-creators manifesting this vision which comes now. And we ask, know, celebrate and are eternally grateful as together we reverently usher in this "Rich IQD Blessing". And so our BLESSING and GIFT comes now to those who believe, for we are the Chosen believers. There are no mistakes that we have arrived here at this place and time. We have been led here as the 'Chosen' to participate in the greatest transfer of wealth ever given to the World. For those who call and search in HIS name, see Jerremiah 33:3. And So It is for Now and Evermore. We accept our GIFT because we are thankful for all that is given to Us. Amen. Your GIFT comes so very soon.

Guru Poppy2:  TO ALL MY RICH FRIENDS I AM EXCITED JUST GOT A CALL FROM PRIVATE BANKER AND HE READ ME A ARTICLE SENT TO HIM TODAY FROM A BANK PUBLICATION THAT STATED FOR ALL BANKS TO BE PREPARED FOR THE EXPECTED RV OF THE IRAQ DINAR ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 28TH. NO RATE WAS GIVEN JUST A HEADS UP THAT THEY ARE IN STRONG ANTICIPATION OF THE RELEASE BY THAT DAY OR BEFORE. ARE YOU GUYS READY??? POPPY2

I HAVE BEEN BANKING WITH THIS GUY FOR 35 YEARS AND HE DOESNT HAVE DINAR BUT KNOS I HAVE SOME AND WAS EXCITED FOR ME TO KNOW THE NEWS. GLORY POPPY2 I AM GOING TO CALL OKIE NOW TO LET HIM KNOW YOU GUYS SMILE AND DANCE. POPPY2

Guru Ghost:  THE TRIGGER WAS TRIPPED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT CONTINGENT ON TODAY BEING THE DAY OF RELEASE AND MR. “O” ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAYS AND THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME HE HAS DONE SO. HE IS WORKING ON HIS SEPTEMBER PROPOSAL FOR A DIFFERENT TAX STATUE NOT NECESSARILY APPLYING TO THE DINAR R/V BUT ENCOMPASSING DIFFERENT FACETS OF JOB CREATION . AS PER OKIE

DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINAR OR DONG ON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT OR INVESTMENT AND ANYTHING YOU PERSONALLY DO IS ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION.
WE APPARENTLY HAVE UNWILLING PAWNS IN THIS GAME BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS INTEL FURNISHED. THE MORE DINAR WE BUY—THE MORE TAXES AND REVENUE THE IRS/UST WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT PREVIOUS INTEL NEVER CAME ABOUT.
WE HAVE BEEN USED—NUFF SAID!!!
DO NOT BE DISMAYED ABOUT THE IMF—-THEY WERE THE ENTITY THAT FORCED THE ISSUE LAST TUESDAY NIGHT AND PULLED THE TRIGGER
TRAPPER–GOOD QUESTION–NEWEST INTEL (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) SPECIFICALLY STATED WEDNESDAY–BUT THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE BUT THIS TIME THE PRESSURE ON IRAQ BEING EXERTED IS IMMENSE. THIS HAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO THE LAST OF AUGUST OR THEIR SOVERIGNITY WILL BE LOST AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO START EVERYTHING OVER AGAIN—THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN—IRAQ WOULD ALSO NOT HAVE THE INDEBTNESS OF THE PARIS CLUB REDUCTION OF 85 – 5% OF THEIR DEBTS THROWN BACK ON THEM. HIT SEND BUTTON TOO SOON
THE ISSUE IS FAR PASSED TIME FOR ANY ONE OR COUNTRY OR ENTITY TO RENIGE ON THEIR AGREEMENT NOW
I AM POSTING FOR OKIE
AS OKIE HAS SAID AND IS MORE APPROPRIATE NOW THAN WHEN HE SAID IT—–YOU CAN’T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG
NO PM’S RECEIVED OR SENT FROM ME TODAY

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum