Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Guru BGG:  No hype here - I am positive as to there being a rate showing. 

Guru Bear5642:
  MY CONTACT DEALS WITH CONTRACTORS, MILITARY AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND HE HAS NOT CALLED ME TO TELL ME WHAT HE WAS TOLD WAS GONNA HAPPEN. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.   I CAN SAY 100% THIS IS IN THE MAKING AND WILL HAPPEN.  YOU WILLL BE GOING TO THE BANK SOON AND CASHING IN.

OK HERE IS THE BANK STORY THIS HAPPENED TODAY AND WHEN I TELL YOU I KNOW THIS PERSON VERY WELL AND A MONTH AGO SHE WENT TO A LARGE BANK IN NEW ORLEANS TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE INVESTMENTS DEPARTMENT ABOUT AN INVESTENT THAT WOULD BE MATURING VERY SOON. THEY TOLD HER THAT WHEN IT HAPPENED TO COME BACK IN AND THEY WOULD SIT DOWN WITH HER TO GET MORE DETAILS AND SECURE HER INVESTMENT FOR THE FURURE. TODAY THE BANK CALLED HER AN ASKED IF HER INVESTMENT HAD MATURED YET? SHE RESPONDED NO IT HASN’T AND SHE DID EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN SOON. THE PERSON AT THE BANK SAID, “BY ANY CHANCE DOES YOUR INVESTMENT HAVE ANYTHING TO WITH THE IRAQI DINARS. HER RESPONSE WAS YES, WHY DO YOU ASK, THEY RESPONDED THEN I GUESS WE WILL BE SEEING NEXT THURSDAY THE 25TH AND SHE WOULD BE HAPPY TO COME IN THEN.

OK THE PERSON I TOLD ABOUT WITH BANK ASKING HER IF HER INVESTMENT AHD TO DO WITH IQD JUST CALLED HER AT 4:45 PM AND TOLD HER THAT HER INVESTMENT IQD JUST POPPED ON THE SCREEN THERE AND THEY ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE RATE

Scotti G:   25 - 26 are probably the best dates going forward. For many reasons this needs to be completed by 8-28 (so we are told). For awhile I have felt like we are so close, THIS IS AN INVESTMENT and we have 0 control over time and rate.

Guru Ghost:  OKIE HAS JUST REPORTED TO BE HE HAS NOT CONFIRMED ANY CONTRACTOR'S BEING PAID AT THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT IN THE NEW IRAQI DINAR RATE. HE ALSO REPORTED OF MANY BILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT'S THAT HAS TO BE PAID IN THE NEW RATE BEFORE THE 28TH.

-AGREEMENTS OF RATE OF EXCHANGE TO THE NEW DINAR IS DUE ON THE 28TH

Guru Poppy2:   OK GOT A LITTLE INTEL PASSED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT I HAVENT POSTED . ONE GREAT SOURCE CALLED AND SAID IRAQ HAS TWO MAJOR OUT OF THE COUNTRY CONTRACTS IN THE BILLION THAT HAVE TO BE PAID IN RV'ED FUNDS AND THEY HAVE TO BE PAID NO LATER THAN THE 28TH OF AUG. THEY ARE SAYING THIS RV MUST OCCUR BEFORE THE 26TH TO MEET THIS DEADLINE. I KNOW THATS NOT TODAY BUT THEY SAID IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT BETWEEN NOW AND THEN. HAVE SOME MORE CONTACTS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME TODAY AND WILL UPDATE ASAP. POPPY2

Guru Mailman17:   SHABS...PET PEEVE...INFLATION.  THE FACT IT ROSE 3% IN ONE MONTH...WILL FORCE IRAQ TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW...LITERALLY...ANY DAY.  SHABS WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO PUSH THIS FAST AND IF HE HAS TO USE THE MEDIA TO DO IT.  WE REALLY AREDAY TO DAYNOW

Guru Bulldog75:  IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

Guru Med:  SHABIBI GAVE AN ULTIMATUM OF SORTS,  BEING THAT HE  HAS THE FINAL SAY, IT WAS HUGE.  HE SAID IF THEY DID NOT REVALUE, THEN THE ECONOMY WOULD FAIL AND THAT THE DINAR WOULD CONTINUE TO DEVALUE.  THE WORD REVALUE WAS USED BY SHABIBI HIMSELF.  THIS IS KINDA TWO FOLD - PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE NEW PRINTING OF CURRENCY BUT SHABIBI  DECIDES THE RATE OF EXCHANGE.  WITHOUT THAT NEW CURRENCY, A RATE OF EXCHANGE WOULD BE FRUITLESS

Guru TNT Tony:   docs are signed, all agreements are done and we are waiting for that magical moment.  they can only go for so long with lower denoms on the street.  this is going to happen so now we have a time - by the end of the month- we are very very close.  hearing everyone say something is going to happen by 1st of Sept

Guru Checkmate Dan:    we are in the last portion of this - GOOD news is we are in this to WIN and be in the END game - not for it to happen today - DO NOT BE date chasing - it IS almost done- not happening this moment, folks may think this is a lottery ticket - it is not

Guru OkieOilman:       [I do] not think the IMF was going to allow [an in country and an out of country RV].   “it is my belief that the Iraqi Dinar must RV globally at once.”  there is a possibility of different tiers of RV for example an initial basement RV of $.85 to weed out those who just had to cash in right then. This could be followed by a little higher rate maybe around $3.20 +/- and then a final RV rate.

Guru CJK:  GM I have some good intel that I received yesterday

Ok a friend of mine called me yesterday who has also bought the dinar. Her brother works has his own Air Conditioning Co. He had done some work for a gentlemen that is a millionaire and they discussed the dinar a couple of months ago. The millionaire bought Dinar 2 years ago and said he was still waiting on his banker to call him. About a month goes by and they saw each other yesterday. He ask the guy that owns the A/C company if bought the dinar. The guy said yes.............and the millionaire said good because it is going to happen. The Millionaire called the Governor of the State (I would love to tell you who) and asked him about the Dinar. The Governor said he had bought so much that he could buy the State of ________. The Governor said it will happen before the 30th of the month. He gave a rate and it is around what Okie said.
My friend was so excited and so was her brother

Guru Frank26: 
Pay very, very, very close attention to a very, very, very IMPORTANT article that Shabbibi released today. He is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Family, do you understand how IMPORTANT this is?

May I share some intel with you today?.............. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. Guess what family? Some contacts told me that they saw them with their own eyes. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready. Pray for this I just told you family, and just be patient for just a little longer.

Guru FreewayBill:  What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????

First, I can tell you my friends that we have had the best intel available and the most credible sources tell us that all is done, finished and that Iraq wants this done as much as we do. We have been told that Obama is not standing in the way anymore, that the HCL and Arbil has been settled and implemented. We have been told that Maliki and Allowi have given their blessing for Shabibi to go ahead with the RV. We have been told that they have been trying to push this through numerous times in the past week and due to some technical glitch, it didn't go through. We have been told that people were cashing in over in Dubai, Kuwait, the Persian Gulf area, etc. and it was making it's way to us.......

Now, let me tell you FREEWAY BILL'S take on this whole thing...... we have run out of reasons for it not to happen in our minds from across the world from Iraq, but obviously there is a reason for it not to have been done somewhere. Right? We have done the calculations and figured out how little this will cost Iraq to do it and settle many country's financial problems overnight. Right? We continuously are looking for the NEXT window of opportunity. Now we are thinking the 28th because they have some bills due that they can't pay without RVing their money. If not then, then we should see it by the 1st of September for God only knows what reason.

I don't buy the rhetoric that they want all of the dinar in the US to be sold before they RV because what difference would it make to them (IRAQ) They have to pay for all of it anyway. Allowi to be sworn in to a job he is already doing isn't the answer either.
Okie, Tony, Dan, BGG, Dusty, Poppy2, Bulldog, Bluwolf, and others have given you all of the reasons it should go through now. I have to tell you that I think we have been being fed intel from the best sources that have been intentionally misled knowing that they would forward this intel to our researchers. We have been played by giving us dates and rates that have not come to pass.

The GOOD NEWS in all this is that this is exactly the way KUWAIT went down. We are just lacking a full page ad in all of the major papers telling us that it will never RV and then get your deposit slips ready ..... we will be going to the bank.

With all of that said, when is it going to happen? Who knows? But, I promise you that if you have studied this for all of this time, you know that it will happen and it has to happen pretty soon!

So, untie the knot in your stomach, pop your anti-depressants, chill back and relax....... when it comes it will be like the birth of a baby, once you see it, you will forget all of the labor pains, the morning sickness, the bulging bellies, the irritable state you have been experiencing and think, "Now, that wasn't so bad after all"

GIVE GOD THE GLORY and remember the promises you made. GOD has not been holding this up, FREE WILL has been.

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:53 pm

May I share some intel with you today?.............. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. Guess what family? Some contacts told me that they saw them with their own eyes. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready. Pray for this I just told you family, and just be patient for just a little longer.

Guess what, Frank?  You were and still are a lying piece of $H1+!!!  Oh how I love seeing lies like this exposed.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum