Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Guru ScottiG:   this is most unsettling...that the US Treasury would specifically lie about this currency,  why would the US Treasury lie about the rate and about the immediate, right now, next day,... or any of the other stories we have been spoon fed by so many about an impending RV.  Could it be that someone figured out just how many people were buying Dinar and the more Dinar people buy, the more taxes we might raise for our over-spending Government Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Think on it!

we are not in control. We have been lied to and misled by some highly placed 'groups'.  Why I do not know, only that it has and continues to happen.   Iraq, USA and all of Europe really need this currency to RV. We do have Senators and Congressional individuals admitting that this will RV. I believe we could see this RV any minute.

Guru Poppy2:   OK I AM GOING TO TRY OMNE MORE TIME TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE WONDERFULL FAITHFUL PEEPS THAT PRAYED FOR ME MONDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING WHILE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. I ACTUALLY FELT THE RESULTS FROM THE PRAYERS BEFORE THEY EVER GAVE ME ANY TYPE OF TREATMENTS. THEY STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME OR WHAT WAS CAUSING MY SEVERE PROBLEM BUT IT SCARED THE BEJESUS OUT OF THEM AND ME . I AM DOING MUCH BETTER AND GETTING STRONGER. ALL NEW INTEL IS SAYING THEY HAVE TO RV BEFORE THE 26TH OF AUGUST TO MEET DEADLINE ON THE 28TH. THE VND WE ARE BEING TOLD IS SET TO RV IN THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF SEPT. WILL BE BACK LATER THIS EVENING FOR A SHORT POPPY2 AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PRAYER SUPPORT

Guru Blaino:   we appear to still be on track!  the current intel is that we actually could see this in the next few days.  So far, I am NOT telling you that it will not happen in the next few days! It is not the same as telling you that it will happen in the next few days... but I have NO intel telling me that it won't happen, which is different in a subtle way

Guru Bear5642:
  THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT NEWBIES HOWEVER THEY JUST CANT READ BETWEEN THEW LINES .  I AHVE THE DONG BUT NOT REALLY FOLLOWING IT THAT CLOSE I DONT SEE IT COMING ANY HIGHER JMO $.03

NO TIERS AND IM NOT BASHING EITHER IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AND THE RV WILL NOT BE SPARATIC I DONT THINK I SPELLED THAT RIGHT  IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE AME TIME EVERYWHERE PERIOD NUFF SAID AND THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NO LOP 

THIS GUY CALLED ME AND HE TOLD ME SOME THINGS THAT LED TO ITHER THIS WEEK OR RIGHT AFTER NO LATER. IT WILL COMPLETELY CAHNGE THE WAY HE DOEAS BUSINESS 

I CAN TELL YOU WHEN HE CALLED ME AND MY FRIEND I LIKE TO WENT THROUGH THE ROOF AND I CALLED OKIE IMMEDIATELY 

Guru Joey:    the Letter of Intent from Shabibi to the IMF,  he told us that he had to audit the banks, start with a new reconciled balance...and what did he find...billions of dollars in Osama Bin Laden accounts, activities of the counterfeiters with all the losses of accumulated fake notes,  and 100 Million Dollars in a ‘neighbor’s’ bank account.  Shabibi is accurate, detailed, meticulous And he knows better than to RV the currency unleashing the wealth, until he took care of these situations.  this is the security part of the banking and economy…they do go hand in hand, toward stability and prosperity.

Guru Rich Queen:
I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY TYPING WITH BOTH HANDS AND FEET AND CHANGING IN AND OUT OF MEN'S AND WOMEN'S CLOTHES WHILE SINGING ON AN OIL RIG. BEING SEVERAL PEOPLE IS VERY TIRING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I KILL MYSELF SOMETIMES!

I HAVE BEEN HEARING IN THE MID 8'S FOR MONTHS. THE EVEN HIGHER RATES MAY NOT MATERIALIZE, BUT I AM HOPING FOR OVER $8

LISTEN - WHEN IT COMES TO THE RATE - IT IS ONE OF THE MOST CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS IN THE WORLD. SO JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET

I HAVE HEARD ANYWHERE FROM .86 TO $13+. I WOULD TEND TO BELIEVE IT'S HIGHER THAT $3 LESS THAN $10.  BUT I WOULDN'T GIVE THE $13+ A COMPLETE MISS.

I WILL ELABORATE MORE ONCE WE HAVE AN RV. BUT NOW I GOTTA GO - I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO SOME STUFF AT HOME. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

Guru Dustyd14369:  TALKING ABOUT THE 11TH OF AUG.  RATE STILL $3.50 -$4.81 RANGE.  I DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE EXACT DAY OR HOUR.  I AM HEARING EVERYTHING FROM NOW TIL SEPT

Guru Patriot:   some are saying there are all sorts of holdups, but according to the documents we’ve seen, and the articles we’re reading, Iraq is in control of this process to follow. Dr. Shabibi wants no mistakes.  This will be a managed float with very little fluctuation allowed, it will have limits. It will be very clean and stabile.

they have to start trading, importing and exporting.  they just can’t do it with the currency the way it is because they want to get the best dollar value they can out of their economy. they want to become a one currency nation, and the best way to do that is to make the value on their currency that allows their people to buy a large screen TV from China without costing an arm and leg from a devalued currency.

Guru Bondlady:   things that stick out to me in this article:  they want to remove the 000 from iraqs circulation...its mandatory and must they do this by giving the new currency, the ld's a new rate.  they cant have them all having big notes at the new rate.  no date had been specified but...we saw articles early this week that said cbi sent the laws and recommendations to the house of representatives to pass into law, so they could release the new money an get this show on the road

Guru Bear5642:  NOTHING HAS CHANGED,  PRAYING...NO LATER THAN TOMORROW.   THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NOT LOP...NO SUCH THING AS TIERS. IT WILL HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME EVERYWHERE, PERIOD NUFF SAID.  IM CONFIDENT IN MY INFO, HE WILL KNOW BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, RV AND RELEASE OF LOWER DENOMS.  IF THIS GUY DOESN'T CALL IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Guru Robusto:  After 3 days of HUGE activity on Netdania.com IQD settled down into its normal pattern.  Only 2 updates so far today.  Why it had 1000% increase in activity earlier this week?  I don't know.

Guru Bluwolf:   Good morning, even though all banks are silent but waiting for the final signal to some through a.s.n. I see a good sign coming out from an exchange camp, it puts out a very good window from now to around the 29th.  I would advise for all to start getting all pertinent materials ready as of now, for this rv will just pop up at any moment.  I see a good retirement for me in the horizon.  As soon as I get my call you will be informed.  And no my info has no relation whatsoever with things said by others.  Have a good day all.  Bluwolf.....Europe has a double dipping on track, France who now presides over  the G20 tried to fix all economics with 2 proposals but to no avail, this places the euro nations in a very bad situation with major concerns toward the US default.  Biden’s 5 days in China could come out with some solutions to the problem but let us see.  So the head is on and IMO all rv's are now imminent.  Bluwolf

Guru Ghost:   1. Some contacts have been telling fibs on purpose. 2. They have been doing this to catch the intel leaks. 3. Much has been completed lately in Iraq. 4. Ministers are approved and seated. 5. Arbil agreement is done. 6. Census approved, payments set at 15%. 7. Limited Lower Donominations released. 8. Coins released in limited quantities until tax rates take affect. 9. Contracts to be paid in revalued Dinars starting Firday afternoon. 10. Tier 2 disbursements beginning Friday. 11. Process to complete international release of revalued IQD will take apporximately 10 days. 12. Current window for US Cash in is from Aug 25 to Sept 5. 13. Rate will be $3.41 - $3.47

Guru Phoenix3333:  The funding from the new infrastructure bank will come from taxes of millionaires and billionaires...they have never been clear on this - but they are about to become clear.  Yes, Iraq is printing a new currency, the lower denoms.  The date and rate are classified.  They don't give a lot of advanced notice when they are going to revalue a currency...could happen at any moment.

Guru Joey:   how do they save their economy? By opening up the private sector to diversification so they don’t rely on just oil! And what happens when they open the private sector up to it’s full capacity? Can you say RV?

Guru Med:   I THINK WE ARE BEING SET UP HERE BY OUR OWN SYSTEM TO HELP OUT IRAQ.  THIS MAY BE PART I OF III.  FIRST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE DINAR IS A WASHSEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THE EDGE GIVE UP,  THEN GO TO A LOWER RATE OF EXCHANGE CALLED THE SUCKER RATESEE HOW MANY BITE ON THAT RATE TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PAYOUT,  THEN PART III THE ACTUAL RATE OF EXCHANGE.   NO WAY TO PROVE THIS, THEY WOULD ALL DENY IT, BUT IT IS A GOOD THEORY.

Guru Eagle1:  Good Afternoon, Family!Just thought you might appreciate a little humor and an update from BofA.

I’ve been continuing to keep the conversation going at our local branch concerning the RV of the Dinar. One of the tellers decided to do his own research — especially after I advised the managers that the so-called “Scam Advisory” concerning the IQD coming out of their main Foreign Currency exchange department was, all by itself, a scam deliberately perpetrated by Geithner back in February of 2010 — and decided to purchase some Dinar for himself. His family got in on the act, and they decided — again after doing their own research — that this might just be a good idea for them to do.

It looks like the conversation spread throughout the bank, and the Assistant Manager (yes, the same one who apologetically told me a couple weeks back that their Foreign Currency department was telling them to advise customers that the whole Dinar thing was a scam) decided she better get in while the getting was good. I went by the bank today just to let the teller know the latest news coming out of Iraq. He wasn’t in today, but the Assistant Manager caught me and followed me outside the bank. She wanted to tell me that she had purchased some Dinar herself. Secondly she wanted to let me know that — after all of the so-called “Scam Advisories” coming out of the Foreign Currency department in New York — their branch had just received an advisory TODAY that Bank of America would be participating in exchanging the Dinar, and that they had received word from the Central Bank of Iraq to prepare for the announcement of the RV. I started laughing when she told me this, but she very soberly said, “I’m so sorry! I want to apologize for having to give you a false report concerning the Dinar. We should be able to help you cash in your Dinar in just a few days.”

I couldn’t help but continue laughing, but I thanked her for the information and told her that she was even farther ahead in her information than that which I had.

Guru FreewayBill:
  How reliable are our information distributors? ........ FREEWAY BILL
I believe that I have read every single post by every single "guru" in this blessing. You probably have as well. One would start to question the reliability of the information being that we have "been there" so many times that when it does come, we are going to need a written document from our bank saying it is finally here for us to believe it.

So why all of the misinformation for so many months/years?

Let me tell you why.....

This is the hugest financial event in our lifetime and it is a little more complicated than just hitting a switch and all is wonderful. The people that work day and night gathering information from every source they can find have done a wonderful job! Without them, we would know nothing about what is going on in Iraq and with the IMF, WTO, UN, UST, etc. We wouldn't even know the names of the big players in the Iraqi government and what their agendas are and have been.

Folks, we are almost at the finish line. I have refrained from posting for a while because I just read the boards and am amazed at how many people bash the very people that are keeping them informed. Are they right when they say that NOTHING visible is standing between you and your blessing? YES! There is nothing left to be done!
Yes, Allowi is being officially sworn in on September 1, but he is doing the job right now. The Arbil agreement has been in place for months and the HCL is done. The lower denoms are in place but according to my sources, they have not been made available to the bulk of Iraqi people as they are worth nothing until the RV.

Obama, although a poor representative for our country can no longer be blamed for holding this up. Because of the wonderful diplomatic moves he has made over the debt ceiling issues, he finds himself needing the RV to come quicker than he wanted to clean up some of this mess he has created (along with the Congress).

So, I will ask you to take FREEWAY BILL'S advice and CHILL for a little longer. If it were not coming and I was sure of it, I would tell you and you know it. Do I believe it is coming this week? NO ..... simply because the whales are still making money on the US Stock Market going up and down and want to ride this horse as long as they can. But even this horse is getting tired and weaker as the days go by. So and RV you will have in the month of August? YES, I believe so.

In a few months, we will all be in a better financial condition, the country will be in a better financial condition and the World will be financially better off. I predict that Obama will try to take credit for all of this and between Dick Cheney's book and many others that are being written as we speak, Obama's efforts to come out looking good on this will fail and we will see a new President in January 2013. Obamacare will go back on the shelf and the US will resume it's role as a Superpower once again!

The future looks bright folks after a few months of aftershock of what they have done in Washington the past 6 months. But we are getting there and believe it or not, it is all on schedule from the plan that was made many years ago.

Every morning when you wake up, remember that GOD is still in control and that only the FREE WILL of man that he gave us causes grief and strife. Don't let it shake your faith and get ready for the financial ride of your life, no matter how much or how little dinar you hold.

GOD BLESS THE USA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/18/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

I wonder if Phoenix ever explained what happened to those new lower denoms that Iraq was supposedly printing?  As we all know, the only new denomination they introduced was the 50K note, along with demonetizing the old 50s.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum