Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership

Go down

Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership Empty Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:02 am

Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership

Friday, 16/11/1437 e - corresponding to 08/19/2016 AD (updated) 5:39 pm (Mecca), 2:39 (GMT)

Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership E267ae25-bf81-4470-a92d-a02abb0d90af

Saudi Arabia's ambassador in Baghdad, Thamir Sabhan (Agencies)

Listen

Combine forces said Iraqi rescue and rejected Iranian expansion that what he called the continuing of some politicians of Iraqi political blocs and the excesses of Iran against the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad is to try to keep Iraq from its Arab and Islamic affiliation.

The assembly demanded the Government of Baghdad put an end to these abuses against the Saudi ambassador or against any ambassador of any Arab or Islamic country in Iraq.

The Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Iraq , Thamir Sabhan criticized last Monday said he lost 70% of the territory of Iraq during the period of his rule, in reference to the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki .

He asked Sabhan in the tweet on the social networking site Twitter : "What is expected of those who fought with Iraq and to stop Iran?".

Prior to the ambassador himself that he said in an interview broadcast by the Saudi news channel earlier that Iraqi Foreign not treat Saudi Arabia the same manner that treats Iran, noting that it is readily visible in the foreign media silence Iraqis when Iran allows itself to interfere in Saudi Arabia and Gulf affairs.

LINK

Iraqis rally: blocks seeks to keep Iraq for membership 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum