Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan

Go down

Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan Empty Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Germany is accelerating Iraq allocated to areas devastated Development Bank loan 27

The head of the Fund for the reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist attacks Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, the new ambassador of the State of Germany promised to accelerate the German Development Bank loan for Iraq.

The head of the fund during a meeting with Franz Joseph crimp, the new German ambassador in Iraq, that "the country is estimated to help friendly countries, stood with him especially in light of his need for the reconstruction of regions devastated by terrorism."

Abdul Basit Turki said that "during the meeting to discuss the subject of a loan of the German Development Bank, which will be submitted to Iraq and ways to accelerate the implementation of technical and related issues, as well as Germany's support to the efforts and work of UNFPA."

President stressed that "the ambassador promised to accelerate the loan fund to be able to customize it to the devastated areas and begin Boammarha"

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum