Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq

Go down

Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    Empty Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Zain launches electronic payment solutions and prepared the first time in Iraq    8670

Zain has announced the launch of new features on the list of Zain Cash services to include electronic payment gateway via the Internet, indicating that the volume of electronic commerce in the Arab Gulf countries is expected to reach $ 40 billion in early 2020.

And the statement issued by Zain received the "Economy News", a copy of it that this service is the first of its kind in Iraq, which will contribute significantly to support e-commerce in Iraq, noting that it allowed this service for sellers to use electronic payment mechanism for receiving their payments for Using websites and applications of mobile phones easy, fast and safe manner at any time and from any place, and on the other hand, will provide this service for individuals to buy goods and services via the internet.

The statement pointed out that the direct cash deal is now prevailing in Iraq and that the absence of other payment methods , where the cash deal imposes high operational cost to the traders and the economy in general because of the collection and storage of money mechanisms that adversely affect trade, especially for service providers and business electronic commerce.

The statement infanticide that portfolio Iraq serve Zain Cash aims to change that by providing electronic payment gateway "Pay with Zain Cash" because it is considered an ideal solution to provide accurate work environment for service providers and to promote the digital economy and to support e-commerce, with the launch of the service, "I pay with Zain Cash" will become Iraqis can get a wide choice of products and services and paid from anywhere and at any time and effort and costs much less direct ways Mqarndta payment these will include tickets, movie tickets, other products and services.

He weighs Tamimi, General Manager of Iraq's portfolio in the text of the statement, "The volume of e-commerce in the Arab Gulf countries is expected to reach $ 40 billion in early 2020, and as the number of Iraq's population, nearly 70 percent of the Gulf's population and in addition to having a large consumer segment This heralds a bright future for e-commerce in Iraq as well.

He added that the first electronic payment means in Iraq will contribute to the expansion of e-commerce areas and will have a similar effect to the effect of "PayPal" on e-commerce in the United States or the impact of credit cards on the global economy.

Electronic payment will enable users to deposit the electronic money into their mobile phones, the transfer of funds to and from all of Iraq's provinces, to withdraw and deposit money from the thousands of accredited centers, buy electronic goods and products via the Internet, and more.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=4758

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum