Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 am

Guru TNT Tony:   All things have been done that needed to be done. We are still within the window.  I still expect to see it by Friday

Guru Checkmate Dan:   We are still waiting for the RV of the Iraqi dinar. New info sounds like the old info. Everything looks great today.  We are on an hourly watch, but things can change

Guru FreewayBill:  Well, it looks as though we are in the moment once again .... FREEWAY BILL

I have made a deal with many other dinar holders to step away from all of the rambling intel and to "take a break" from the day to day exchange of intel because we have all gotten addicted to our daily dose of how close we are, why it didn't happen and who caused it.

However, according to sources who have been completely silent over the past week, we are again in the MOMENT! There is reason to believe that we should see an RV this week for reasons that make sense.

As we go through the next few days, please do not get all wrapped up again in the hour by hour chat rooms and boards. It is coming, possibly or even probably this week.

I have to say that this past week has been the most relaxing week I have had in many months. And look, we may very well have an RV this week and it was not because we were on constant watch.

When you get that text, before you jump on the BULL, stop and THANK GOD for this blessing. He didn't bring the RV but he led you into it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Adam Montana: don't hold your breath during Ramadan! ...it aint going to happen. HCL is not completed...and the GOI is STILL 99% seated.  major news coming out right now that it will be 100% seated, effective, and financial combat ready by the 15th of September, combine that with the steady progress we are seeing on HCL, and heck, I hate to give a date...but September sure does look like doors are opening!

Guru Dusty:  RATE - STILL THE SAME AS I WAS TOLD - $3.50 -$4.81 RANGE.  I DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE EXACT DAY OR HOUR.  I AM HEARING EVERYTHING FROM NOW TIL SEPT.  UST GUY DID SAY RATE WENT BACK TO ALL ZEROS TODAY, COULD BE GOOD, IF SO THEY WILL COME BACK IN INSTANTLY WITH THE LIVE RATE OR IT COULD BE A DELAY.  THEY CANT MAKE IT MUCH FURTHER

Guru Med: Well we should all have the news by now.  With multiple posts that the Central Bank of Iraq has sent the Draft Law to the Government and to Parliament....If approved then we will know the outcome of the years of waiting.

Guru Ghost: OKIE JUST TOLD ME FROM SOURCES (RIGHT OR WRONG) THAT HE WAS ONLY ABOUT 18 HOURS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ON HIS STATEMENT LAST NIGHT—HE IS 1 HAPPY CAMPER.   ALL WAS SETTLED & AGREED ON IN IRAQ TODAY.  LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED TONIGHT INSTEAD OF LAST NIGHT

Guru OkieOilman:  BEFORE YOU LOOSE BLADDER CONTROL PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES--ALL ANY OF US CAN DO IS PRAY THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT FOR A CHANGE

ALSO I RECEIVED A RIDICULUS NUMBER ON THE DONG ALSO

PLEASE-PLEASE--REMEMBER THIS----I AM ONLY SHARING WHAT I RECEIVED AND CAN'T CONFIRM OR DENY INTEL----BUT TONIGHT SHOULD GIVE US THE PROOF IF IT IS REAL OR MEMOREX

ACCORDING TO WHAT WAS STATED TO ME THE DONG IS FAR ABOVE WHAT ANY ONE EXPECTED

IT WAS FURNISHED TO ME THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT-------WE CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY IT'S RIGHT

WE'VE ALL BEEN LED DOWN THIS GARDEN PATH SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST IT IS HARD TO REALIZE THIS MAY BE OUR NIGHT--PRAY HARD

I AM GOING TO BED SHORTLY AND WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THIS COMES THRU

IF I GET THE CALL WAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT YOU CAN BET YOUR LITTLE BLUE BOOTIES I WILL BE POSTING LIKE CRAZY

PLEASE REMEMBER--I AM JUST PASSING ON WHAT I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE

MY SOURCE IS SO HIGH HE CAN TICKLE GOD'S FEET

???  OKIE OIL MAN wow God told you this

NO GOD DIDN'T TELL ME THIS--I WISHED HE WOULD HAVE THO

WE ARE ON THE 1 YARD LINE WITH 4 DOWNS LEFT

??? Okie have u ever got a call telling u too stay UP????????????????????????

NOPE

???? OKIE OIL MAN: do you believe the Dong & Dinar will RV at the same time?

YEP

??? OKIE OIL MAN Are you going to pull an all nighter?

NOPE

POPPY IS STILL IN HOSPITAL--I HAVEN'T HEARD FOR SURE--PRAY FOR HIS HEALING--HE IS ONE OF THE FINEST MEN YOU EVER MET--HE HAS CARRIED A LOAD OVER 20 YEARS WITH AN INVALID SON

LETS ALL PRAY HARD THIS IS REALLY THE NIGHT--I WILL POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF THE CALL FROM D.C. COMES IN

BEEN UP MANY HOURS--GONNA TRY FOR SOME REST AND PRAY FOR THE R/V THAT THIS TIME IT IS REAL AND NOT ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE

Guru Bulldog75:
  RVD POST RATE at 95.5% PROBABILITY BETWEEN NOW AND FRIDAY. Dong still clocked in at .27 USD and IQD 8.50 USD rate as noted two weeks ago. IMO, we are still standing strong on these two currency rates. Many of you have still a tremendous need to take care of security issues of changing your mailing addresses to something other than your home addresses. Do not use your home addresses with the banks or cash in sites. Please do this now. You are still very blessed and highly favored. Currently Gold is $1785, Silver $40, and OIL $87.33, all trending up. YOUR Gift comes as promised. Blessings. Amen.

Guru Delta:   URGENT....... URGENT - FRESH FROM IRAQI TV: THE FINANCIAL COMMITTE OF THE PARLIAMENT AGREE TODAY WITH DR. SHABIBI ON LIFTING THE ZEROS.  HE GOT THE APPROVAL 

Guru Bear5642:   WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE- HIGH RATES OTHERS ARE SHARING WILL NOT HAPPEN - I FEEL IT WILL COME SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 3.20 - 3.40 US DOLLAR.  UNLESS FOR SOME UNFORSEEN THING, THE RV SHOULD HAPPEN...FROM RIGHT NOW TO 28TH AUGUST

[MY CONTACT]  WAS TOLD HE WOULD NOT BE DOING BUSINESS IN US DOLLARS...A NEW WAY OF DOING BUSINESS IN IRAQ.   DO NOT BUY INTO ANYTHING HIGHER THAN 3.40,  I...DONT SEE THAT HAPPENING.

Guru Delta:
  FRESH FROM IRAQI TV: THE FINANCIAL COMMITTE OF THE PARLIAMENT AGREE TODAY WITH DR. SHABIBI ON LIFTING THE ZEROS.

Guru Studley:  We have so much great news.This will be a great call.  Does this cc mean that we won't see an RV today?  We all hope it we see it and if there is an RV today, then we call all talk about the next steps.

Guru SteveI:   Allawi will officially be given his position after Ramadan ends. This is huge news which means that the Erbil agreement will officially be set into place.  I have been told that no revaluation will take place until this is accomplished.  will... it...RV this week, the answer is no.

Guru Ray:   one of my Iraqi friends... told me that he saw on Iraqi TV that after the feast on Aug 30 that ends Ramadan, that Allawi will officially be given his position. Parliament will probably be signing this on Sep 1. That will officially put the Erbil agreement into place.   He also said that they are reprinting the new currency.  They had previously printed the new currency that...apparently was missing one of the three languages.  After this printing it will be distributed and they will then be required to exchange their old currency for the new.  Things are still progressing forward and I feel we are approaching the end of this ride.

Guru Gary:  my contact has always said it's imminent, he now is saying it's ABSOLUTELY imminent, upgraded from level 1 to level 4, absolutely sure we are right on top of it.  The reason for that is he was priviledged to have documents shared with him that basically showed some commitments on them, that have a timeline on them.

Guru BGG:   a very private intel group in California, known as the "Cheney Group",  are looking at this thing to happen this week.   we have confirmation that both the US and Kuwaiti embassies have been notified that it is on the way shortly,  that Shabibi is indeed in control and is right on track for executing the RV this week. Couple that with our info on the contractor, not just "any contractor"...pretty good source,  being paid on Friday with Dinar (at the new rate).  It appears we are nearing the end of the line

Guru ScottiG:  I have heard of no less than 3 separate contractors confirmed that they will be dealing with IQD instead of USD.  Payments are forth coming in IQD.  We are on point and expecting an RV this week. This is totally different than anytime before!

Guru Robusto:  Again from about 12am till 10am PST the IQD has continued updating about 4 or 5 times an hour...over 50 times today...This has been going on for 3 days now...I don't know what it means...I'm watching NetDania.com

Guru Rich in TX:   from my primary contact in Baghdad, "i recently heard it will be ciculated soon, dinars and the small coins".

Deener (Alert):  State cautions about trading in Iraqi dinars
The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is urging people to be cautious about companies offering opportunities to invest in the Iraqi dinar.

The DFI has gotten calls from residents who say several Internet sites claim Iraq’s currency is a good bet for a possible dramatic increase in value. “What consumers are not told is that the dinars can be redeemed only in Iraq,” said Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck, in a news release. That means dealers can charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the dinars, she said.

Investors should “exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” Struck said.

Deener:  This came out July 8,2011 but still good article!
The Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar
How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions
By Greg McCoach
Friday, July 8th, 2011
U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.
The government has been underwater so long, it has gills…
But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.
One of the gimmicks they’ve cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.
The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country’s massive oil industry.
After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.
Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.
But here’s the really interesting part…
The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq
Does that really come as a surprise?
The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country’s forex reserves.
New Iraqi Dinar
see detail of 50 dinar bill
However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries…
Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.
About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.
From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, Dick Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.
Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.
If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions… as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.
Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 am

five yrs ago I was having  pizza in ny at  rays pizza much better then listening to any guru
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:38 pm

ah, another McCoach reference...the guy is an investor hack, has been wrong for many, many years...just do some research on his involvement w several gurus, you'll see his data on UST holdings of IQD were completely fabricated...he's a joke.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum