Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 am

Guru BGG:  As you all may recall - I haven't made a public post of any significance since the Sunday before last - I am here to say this....There is virtually "NO CHANCE" of a LOP and we are really darned close to the end of this chapter.

Guru ScottiG: 
Hi everyone. Just wanted to stop by for a brief moment before I go to feed the horses and cows. Glad Okie was able to get with Bear this morning. That certainly was great news. I have also spoken with DonnieR this afternoon. He tells me BW (one of the CEO's) advises that he heard from two contractors that also were advised today that they would no longer be getting paid with USD but with lower denoms THIS WEEK. Just got off the phone with Bear and he confirms it is not Friday specific but anyday !!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are all calm and focused. It appears that we are indeed very close to the end of this journey! Be hopeful, be optimistic and be thankful that each of us has the priviledge and opportunity to bae a part of history!

Guru OkieOilman:  THE INFORMATION FURNISHED BY POPPY WAS FURNISHED TO ME BY BEAR SO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO BEAR. HE HAS CONTACTS THAT ARE PERSONAL AND I WILL NOW REVEAL THOSE SOURCES BUT THEY ARE A KEY INDICATOR FOR US FOR WHAT TO LOOK FOR--A MAJOR CONTRACTOR (I WILL NOT DEVULGE THE PRODUCT) WAS JUST NOTIFIED THAT STARTING THIS COMING FRIDAY THAT HE WOULD NO LONGER BE PAID FOR PRODUCT IN USD AS HE HAS FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND FROM NOW ON STARTING FRIDAY HE WILL BE PAID IN THE NEWLY REVALUATED DINAR. THIS IS HUGE NEWS--ALSO I RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT POSSIBLY THE DONG WOULD R/V TODAY---THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED JUST LESS THAN 2 CUP'S OF COFFEE AGO--THIS IS THE BIGGEST NEWS YET FOR US AND MY MANY THANKS TO BEAR AND OTHERS THAT HAS HELPED ME ACCUMULATE INFORMATION TO KEEP YOU UP TO DATE. AS THIS DAY PROGRESSES IF ANYTHING FURTHER OR DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I HAVE JUST FURNISHED I WILL POST IT---PRAISE GOD--GOD BLESS AMERICA----GO R/V

I WAS NOT FURNISHED RATE ON THE DINAR OR DONG AT THIS TIME--I HAVE BEEN TOLD PREVIOUSLY BUT WILL NOT POST SOMETHING I CAN NOT PROVE AT THIS JUNCTURE

IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW THE DEGREE OF CO-OPERATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE MODS AND INTEL PROVIDERS YOU WOULD BE AS PROUD OF THEM AS I AM. I ALSO WANT TO THANK BGG FOR HIS VALIANT EFFORT BEHIND THE SCENES ALONG WITH POPPY--BEAR---AND MANY OTHERS I CAN'T RECALL BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WANT TO EXTEND MY HEARTFELT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. I DON'T THINK I COULD HAVE MADE IT SOMETIMES ON MY OWN WHEN THINGS DIDN'T LOOK AS GOOD AS THEY DO NOW--THESE ARE THE FOLKS THAT WAS THE CRUTCHES THAT HELPED ME WALK THRU THIS JUNGLE AND MAZE AND SORT OUT AND QUANTIFY VALIDITY OF INTEL AND INFORMATION---SO SEE--IT HASN'T BEEN ALL OKIE AFTER ALL--OKIE WAS JUST LIKE A BANNANA---JUST ONE OF THE BUNCH

Guru Freeway Bill:  If NO NEWS is GOOD NEWS .... we are in great shape ....FREEWAY BILL

Taking the agreed upon break deal that I made with my wonderful friends on the boards.... I come in once each day to see what the news is for the day.

We basically are in a holding pattern with no real news. It is like the RV progress has stopped and we are reaching out to talk about everything from Poofness' long story about how the world is going to change and then lessons to our children on returning to school.

What happened to our sources? I can tell you that mine have clammed up and say that nothing is any different than what it was a week ago. So, if you have ever been on a plane and they told you that “we will be circling the airport for a while in a holding pattern until we get permission to land" then you know that this is where we are. We are over the airport we are going to, we were scheduled to land a long time ago but we are delayed and are just circling aimlessly over the landing strips below.

Keep your seatbelts fastened folks, we will be getting the ok from Air Traffic Iraq really soon! Nothing to worry about. They cannot hold us up here forever. ..... Once we prepare to land and you feel the digits in your bank account going up, you will know you have landed!

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Poppy2:  Just got off the phone with okie a while ago and we have much the same intel from different sources completely and all intel says between now and no later than the 28th of august with Tuesday being the most possible day available . We have discovered several major contracts with contractors from other countries that are to be paid in rv'ed funds no later than the 28 so the rv must be completed before then. The us will be calling for it to be released by Tuesday evening this week to replenish funds into the account before labor day . Hang on rich friends the end is upon all of us. Poppy2

I am healthy, happy , rich, pretty and born again by the blood of Jesus. And about to be richer how can it get better, poppy2

thanks for all your concerns and prayer . I have stayed away and been researching and building more contacts from the ground there to the top of Washington I have stepped on some congressional toes and will continue to campaign against any incumbent and that include both parties . I could take the IRAQ GOV lieing when their mouth moved but I will not stand and take our elected officials lieing to all of us. POPPY2

Ok rich friends i have given what i have for this evening and i am going to try and get some rest i have a big week planned for all of us. Night poppy2 we are winners

Guru Patriot: Business as usual is continuing, and the delays are prudent, wise checklists, smart timelines and priorities, of really good business. They’re following their own procedures. They’re not going to screw up 6-8 years of planning to properly structure the economy and their own procedures, by getting in a hurry.  The holdup is practical, not a global conspiracy.

Guru Chayil: 
As some of you know, I do not post often because other than the forums I only have one source of intel who is a local Iraqi American named "Sam" that I do business with, who has family there who he stays in touch with. 

Anyway I wanted you to know that Sam is hearing that we are very close (for real).  He has always contended that when it does happen it would be near the pre-war rate or current Kuwait rate.  $3 range.  He (like us) is usually very cautious and conservative and previously spoke of the RV in terms of something way off in the distance, but now he is very optimistic that we are on the home stretch. 

He says that he has heard it could intially be in the $1 USD to 1 IQD range and then climb eventually to the $3 range or it could RV all at once in the $3 range.  His family is not seeing or using lower denoms or coins yet, but he does think the Erbil agreement and HCL are either done or very close. 

I always thought the full GOI, HCL / Erbil, UNSC Chapter 7, (and maybe even the census) were prerequisite; but I am very encouraged when I see cautious conservative people with connections in Iraq getting excited!

Thanks & God Bless!

Guru Dr. Todd: [was part of the Marshall Plan activities] (via debtarheelgirl)  the strongest season of the year is the last quarter of any year – they want things underway way before then as this will take place BEFORE LABOR DAY – Again this will happen from RIGHT NOW till before labor day and Iraq wants this as quickly as possible and it will happen anytime

Guru TNT Tony (via debtarheelgirl):  we are in the timeline…it could be done before the end of the call…the 28th and the 25th have significant things and some MORE important things need to have this happen by this Friday.  last Thursday we heard its ready, green lights all set go – Friday yellow, then red, then total blackout all weekend till right now, and now we hear its all worked out and this will happen at ANY MINUTE in the next hours.   this will happen before Friday for sure.
Tony on PTR call just got word just now - China RV'd their currency so maybe we are waiting for Iraq today to RV their currency- the VND is supposed to go today also - he feels it won't go ahead a day of the IQD but they are looking for the VND to go today -

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  woooooooooooo FOLKS WE ARE THERE - I am so dancing over here while I am typing wooooooooooo hoooooooooo!

Guru Bear:  A MAJOR CONTRACTOR WAS JUST NOTIFIED THAT STARTING THIS COMING FRIDAY THAT HE WOULD NO LONGER BE PAID FOR PRODUCT IN USD AS HE HAS FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND FROM NOW ON STARTING FRIDAY HE WILL BE PAID IN THE NEWLY REVALUATED DINAR. THIS IS HUGE NEWS

Guru Gary (PTR) (via debtarheelgirl):  lets call this a rumor, a man in the media was guaranteed an opportunity to be with Shabibi right after the RV was to be announced.   this person was called at the end of last week and is now over there to be there with the announcement of the RV. we are right at the point of this thing right now…maybe today, any time. (Stay tuned for more exciting updates, look for other posts via debtarheelgirl)

Guru Bluwolf:  there is no news available, all is silent. [they can drag this process out] till October, Honest opinion. First greed now political polling.  let’s see what today brings

all ministers are in place, all compliance with the capt 7 have been met,  everything owed to Kuwait has been done, they have the lower denoms at all banks, the hcl law has been signed and into effect,  there are places in the middle east that are exchanging and opening accounts at a rate of 3.45 us per dinar, remember that this is the internal country rate so what is left, the international part of the rv, the part that lets you and the world exchange or cashin this currency

Guru Terryk: MY BUDDY, THE  BANKER SAYS THE BANK SCREEN AS OF SATURDAY NIGHT WAS STILL GREEN, WHEN IT CHANGES LIKE THAT IF THE RATE IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE WITHIN A FEW DAYS, THE SCREEN WILL CHANGE.  IF THE RATE CANT BE DROPPED IN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, [the] IMF IS GOING TO BE REAL PISSED.

Guru Kaparoni:  Will Shabibi wait?  Remember what i said before about two rates? But as I was told months ago, there were two rates, it appears that the lower rate (close to 1 to 1) is going to be the rate. So IMO, Shabibi is not going to wait. He is ready to RV and the RV can come at any time.

Guru Joey:  one [article] says banks are issuing all sorts of loans to pump up the private sector, in order to help the RV readiness. So we can’t have the RV until they pump up the economy. They are growing their economy by building an infrastructure, which means that even the price of oil fluctuates because they’re growing in a diversified way but the currency can RV and the economy can grow because they are not going to be reliant solely on oil.

OOM Member BigCityBob: I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT OKIE FOR AWHILE.

I HAVE NO DC CONNECTS OR ANY THREE LETTER OFFICIALS. JUST WORKING CONTRACTORS THERE WHO ARE INVESTED IN THE DINAR.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THEY ARE CONTRACTED BY THE CBI TO DO CONSTRUCTION OF NEW BRANCHES..

THE OWNERS OF THESE CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES NEGOTIATE DIRECTLY WITH THE MINISTERS OF FINANCE TO DO THE WORK. I ANNOUNCED BANK OF AMERICA THERE LOOKING TO SET UP INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD SERVICES AND INCLUDING IRAQ IN THE MIX.

MY INTEL IS DIFFERENT FROM OKIES. BUT RUNS CONCURRENT.

AND SAYS THE SAME. YOU NEED TO REALIZE, MANY THINGS CHANGE BY THE HOUR IN IRAQ. NOT ONLY DO THEY PROCRASTINATE BUT THEY ALSO SAY WHAT IT IS NEEDED TO SAY TO GET WHAT THEY NEED.

ADD A FEW ROADSIDE BOMBS AND GRENADE LAUNCHES INTO THE GREEN ZONE AND ALL PRIOR DECISIONS GET ON HOLD OR CHANGED,.

THEN THROW A LITTLE DRAMA FROM THE WEST AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS STOP THE RV FROM BEING ANNOUNCED FOR TODAY.

MT BOOTS ON THE GROUND TOLD ME THAT THINGS NEED TO SETTLE DOWN IN THE U.S AS WELL AS THE U.K. AND IRAQ AS WELL.tHE STOCK MARKET IS NOW SETTLING AND THE U.K. IS CALMING DOWN.NOW VIOLENCE INCREASED IN IRAQ THIS WEEKEND.MOST SAY ITS RAMADAM AND INSURGENCIES ALWAYS DO THIS.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO POP MANY TIMES.

MY INTEL SAYS NOT YET, TOO DANGEROUSE.THEY NOW NEED A DEFENSE MINISTER WHO WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE TO STOP INSURGENCE WHO HOLDS DINAR FROM GETTING MONEY TO KILL.

THE RV IS READY !! MY INTELL TELLS ME THE RV CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD , BUT COULD CORRUPT AND SUPPLY THE ALREADY GROWING INSURGENCIES.

OUR INTEL IS CONFIDENTIAL AND RIGHT THERE WATCHING.

RATES WILL NOT BE PRE ANNOUNCED AND NEITHER WILL THE DATE.

WE ARE USING CALCULATIONS TO SPECULATE BOTH. BUT WE ARECLOSE TO BOTH.
BUT ALL IS READY..THE WORLD NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND STABILIZE BEFORE IT CAN GROW.

THAT MY FREINDS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME. ANY DAY. ANY HOUR NOW.

GURU LEAVES WITH FAITH.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum