Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 am

Guru OkieOilman:   OKIE RECEIVED CALL STATING THERE ARE MANY DIGNATARIES ARRIVING IN BAGHDAD AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND ADDITIONAL SECURITY IS BEING SET UP FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON

I AM HEARING…TUESDAY FROM A SUPER SOURCE. STILL HEARING 2 DIFFERENT RATES BUT BOTH ABOVE 3 BUCKS.  I HAVE HEARD BOTH GRB POUND AND THE USD.

Guru Ghost (OkieOilman):  YOU GUYS HAVE PROVEN FACTS OF BANKS BEING ON NOTICE,  OBTAINING LARGE CASH RESERVES, OBTAINING DEL-A-RUE MACHINES, [AND] ABOUT THE TRAINING RELATIVE ONLY TO THE FOREIGN CURRENCY CALLED IRAQI DINAR.  MANY A LARGE INVESTOR MADE ARRANGEMENTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH 3 OF THE MAJOR BANKS FRIDAY. NOW JUST WAIT YOUR TURN FOR YOUR FORTUNE.

Guru Poppy2: all intel for two weeks now has been extremely positive. The latest thing…from a very solid source is that our gov officials have borrowed from the american retirement fund, that money has to be put back before the end of  labor day weekend, if not a report on the fund will go public.  they will now be pushing Dr. Shabbi to release the rv.  I think within the next 7 to 10 days

Guru 8Ball:  Ramamadam is a holiday of sorts so this would be a great time to RV,  make Iraq’s presence felt accross the mid east and the world.  They are in Ramamdam….working in paraliment….on a Saturday..speaks volumes to me. I think they will RV since they are in Ramamdam and they have a reason to celebrate…!!!
they are having meetings with multiple ministrys in paraliment, finance, commerce (trade), education, and planning,  looks to be a meeting on how to roll out the RV, reporting on RV readiness.   i would say we are about a week away.

Guru ScottiG: We are very close according to all I am hearing.  All but one source is telling us this is ready to go live.   I am very hopeful that this will be a great week!

Guru Eagle Has Landed: There is a lot of disinformation and rumors going on these days.  But I am 100% confident that this will come to frution some day, I know it is a good investment.  IQD will revalue at some point.  The rate of return will be awesome no matter what rate is posted. That is the attitude that I take.

Guru Bluwolf: remember that monday at 9:15 am est the US sees all information on currencys thru there systems(bis). all banking systems here and abroad are asking the same questions why…haven’t this worldwide rv session cominced [commenced].   it will just pop up at any moment.  the rates are still the same, they will be high.

Guru Bondlady: i couldnt believe i could read all of this in 1 article.  He [Shabibi] pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.  hes about to change the monetary policy and when he does the rate of the dinar is going to go up makeing the dinar valuable and powerful.  shabibi…hes the man with the plan and his plan is sure commin together and its smokein hot.

Guru TerryK:  I HEARD A LITTLE RUMOR THIS WEEKEND THAT THE DONG MAY RV A DAY OR TWO AHEAD OF THE DINAR.  I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT GOT THAT FROM A BUDDY THIS MONTH AND BETWEEN .21-.27.  I STILL SAY .22

Guru EagleOne:  I've had this discussion with Frank and Delta before on one of the CC's, but because of my background in international banking let me explain once again for the sake of those who are not aware of this.

There is a good and logical reason why you (normally) don't see activity on Monday or Friday in international banks or in any banking transaction or trade with international consequences. Let's go back to when I was President of Union Bond & Trust Company in Anchorage, Alaska.

I conducted business with banks and traders in HongKong and Shanghai, in Tokyo, in Zürich, London, Paris, Brussels, Auckland, Sydney, Perth, etc., etc. Can't tell you how many times my phone rang at 2:00 or 3:00 AM and a banker from Credit Suisse was on the phone, or at 11:00 PM and a banker at HongKong-Shanghai Bank was calling. Before time zones were consolidated in the U.S. some 30-plus years ago, we had five different time zones in Alaska alone. (Alaska is 3400 miles wide, so you will understand!) Even with consolidation, there is a four-hour time difference between Anchorage and New York. That's half a day, folks! And that's just in the U.S. If I called someone at Barclay's in London on Monday morning at 10:00 AM, it was already 9:00 PM in London. Thus any Monday business in Anchorage with London had to be conducted on Tuesday morning when their offices opened.

Try the opposite extreme! Suppose I had business with HongKong-Shanghai Bank in HongKong, and it was 2:00 PM on Thursday in Anchorage. It was already 8:00 AM on Friday in HongKong. Had in been in HongKong, the reverse would be true. Thus, because of the time-zone differences around the world, international bankers have agreed universally that any transactions or trades between international banks would only occur on Tuesdays through Thursdays.

I often scheduled large tranches of money between banks, and we agreed that in order to avoid heavy international scrutiny, we would limit international transfers to $250 Million per transaction per day. (We could have done more and did so under limited circumstances, but this was an easy way to do business.) I often did transactions totaling into the tens and hundreds of billions of dollars, but they were still broken down into $250 Million transfers per day. Thus we deliberately limited ourselves to transferring $750 Million per week per transaction -- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday -- even if the total transaction were to exceed many billions of dollars. Under certain circumstances and time zones with parameters set up well in advance we transferred up to a billion dollars per week.

Family, this was more than two decades ago, and even though the limits and dollar amounts have changed throughout the years, banks still stick to Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for any major trade, currency exchange, currency revaluation, or international funds transfer. Its just the nature of how things are and have been conducted in our business world.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see some changes take place in these practices in the years to come as the rest of the world becomes better connected electronically (and you all have seen or at least heard about all the pinging between CBI and banks around the world as they have been preparing for the RV).

Maybe this explanation will help everyone better understand the philosophy of the Tuesday - Thursday window for the RV. It doesn't mean that we couldn't see an announcement on a Friday or Sunday, but no actual cashing in will likely begin until the Tuesday - Thursday window. That is, unless there are a lot of changes taking place I haven't heard about! (Smile.)

Blessings on you!

Eagle1

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum