Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:03 am

Guru TNT TONY:   The banks have been notified to be on alert, the UST is telling people to get...your offices staffed.  I know some things are supposed to happen on the 25th and...things that have to be done 10-12 days before that.   I am still hearing the outrageous numbers. Hearing that from UST and from bankers. Everyone should still be excited.

Guru ScottiG:  Good morning all! I want to try to complete a thought I left you with yesterday. I will answer a couple of questions and then I am out of here!! Well I am not 100% certain about the information I heard yesterday. It is contrary to everything else I am hearing from numerous sources. I mention this only to help us stay focused on the goal, not a day! I have reached out to a contact in the know specific to this information. I have not received any confirmation one way or the other. I am sorry I had to bust out of there yesterday as quickly as I did but I literally had information coming in from numerous directions and was trying to process and analyze it all.

We are very close according to all I am hearing. I honestly can not go into a great amount of detail as you can well understand but I am very hopeful that this will be a great week!

Sworn to silence. I am only here to try to encourage you. If the information I had was weak or bad....I would tell you. It is not. All but one source is telling us this is ready to go live. Outside of that I cannot speak. Please understand we lose very credible and valuable sources because information gets out that was not intended to be public. Last week BGG lost a contact because he heard information that he had shared with BGG. Problem is that I also had the exact same information and I shared it in our private group. One of our members came into a chat and revealed the private stuff and it created a real problem for us!

Guru Bondlady:   our economy is effecting there economy also, already there having to re-examine there 2012 budget theve just prepared,  because they budgeted it at 85.00 per barrel in the next budget.  i trully believe we are close to this thing commin to an end

Guru Ghost (OkieOilman):  THE BEST NEWS SO FAR TO ME IS THE FACT OF IRAQ CIRCULATING LOWER DENOMS AND COINS AND THAT CAN'T OCCUR WITHOUT AN IMMENENT R/V. SHABBI HAS EXTREME PRESSURE BEING EXERTED BY IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES TO DO THE R/V.   IT WILL BE SOON BECAUSE OF THE CURRENCY SHORTAGE 
ALL THE GOI OF IRAQ IS SEATED--THE HCL LAW PERTAINING TO THE REVENUE SHARING IS PASSED. THE MINISTRY SEATS ARE FILLED--THE KUWAIT SITUATION IS SOLVED--THE UN FINALLY RECOGNIZED THE SOVERINTY OF IRAQ. ARTICLE 661 PERTAINING TO FREE GLOBAL TRADE IS IN EFFECT.--CONTRACTS FOR ELECTRICAL AND WATER AND ROAD'S AND HOUSING CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. THESE ARE BUT JUST A FEW POSITIVE MOVEMENTS IN IRAQ.  TIME IS NOW ON OUR SIDE 

Guru OkieOilman: HI GUYS--BACK ON TERRA FIRMA AGAIN--YOU SHARPSHOOTERS TRUE YOUR WEAPONS BECAUSE THE TARGET I AM HEARING ABOUT IS TUESDAY--WHETHER THIS IS RIGHT INFORMATION--TIME WILL TELL--BUT IT IS FROM A SUPER SOURCE

HE ONE POSITIVE THING I AM SURE ABOUT IS THE INTEL FURNISHED BY THESE SOURCES BEFORE HAS BEEN ON TIME AND SOMETIMES A LITTLE AHEAD OF TIME BUT-----(THERES ALWAYS A BUT INVOLVED)---THEIR DATE HAS BEEN WRONG--STILL HEARING 2 DIFFERENT RATES BUT BOTH ABOVE 3 BUCKS----

POLITICAN STATED THIS HAS TO R/V PREVIOUS TO SEPT 1ST TO REPLENISH THE CURRENCY THE US GOV HAS BEEN USING FROM PENSION FUNDS THAT HAS TO BE REPLACED---THE ONLY PLACE??-----TAXES

SOME WHALES WAS IN BANKS FRIDAY SETTING UP ACCOUNTS AND DEPOSITING THEIR DINARS WHERE WHEN THE COMPUTER SETTLES ON THE PROPER NUMBER THEIR FUNDS WILL BE ALREADY SET UP AND ACCESSIBLE

GET READY--I AM NOT SURE OF A DROP DEAD DATE OR IF IT EVEN EXISTS BUT I DO KNOW THE US GOV HAS TO REPLACE FUNDS FROM THE PENSION FUNDS TO RUN THE GOV AND IT HAS TO BE REPLACED BEFORE OR ON SEPT 1

ONE MORE TIME AND THE LAST TIME--THE LATEST INTEL FURNISHED ME (WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG) IS TUESDAY IS THE NEXT TARGET DATE

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   [the arab conference is] September 29 and 30th in Turkey...DOES NOT mean that the RV will not be released to PRIOR to the conference...indeed, it kind of intimates that it will

Guru Mailman17:   LISTEN TO WHAT SHABS SAYS...LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT HE HAS EVER SAID,  IN HIS NON CHALANT WAY HE IS SCREAMING THIS IS COMING TO AN END. LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING ON A GLOBAL SCALE. WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME - TICK TOCK MY FRIENDS.

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN OTHERS POSTING RATES WAY OUT OF THE ORDINARY, DOES ANYONE IN HIS RIGHT MIND THINK THE GCC,THE US,THE UK, CHINA OR ANY OTHER NATION WITH A RESPECTABLE TRADEABLE CURRENCY WILL ALLOW A FLEDGLING COUNTRY LIKE IRAQ TO COME OUT WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHATS AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF AND BACKING BY THE WB?  DOWN THE ROAD? MAYBE, BUT NOT RIGHT OFF.  PER SHABS STAEMENTS,  ON PAR...PERIOD

Guru Med: WE KNOW THAT THE DINAR WILL HAVE A NEWRATE OF EXCHANGE VERY SOON.  WE KNOW THAT THE MOF WANTS THIS DONE, ALLAWI WANTS IT DONE,  AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SHABIBI DOES.  WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE FOR THIS TO BE OVER.  I BELIEVE IN SEPTEMBER WITHIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.

DV Member Story:  I have been in this investment for awhile now (3+ yrs).I have spent alot of time doing my own research. Recently, I have seen wildrumors flying around that the Dinar is pegged to the British pound at 5.25. Ihave seen lately $4.40. Let’s look at reality here. First, I have not found any evidence that the dinar is pegged to the British pound. The Dinar is stillpegged to the USD. It’s called the petro dollar.
Now, unless I or my financialmanager (who is also invested) missed something to that fact it has notchanged. Second, for argument, if (and that’s a BIG IF) the dinar is going tobe pegged to the British pound at 5.25 somebody’s math is off. Their claim isat 5.25 GBP/IQD, we can expect to make around $8.00(+). Their error is they aremultiplying the GBP/USD exchange rate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x 1.6280 USD = $8.954.This is not the correct exchange rate! Multiply 5.25GBP by the USD/GBP exchangerate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x $.6141 USD = $3.224, this aligns with the articles thathave been posted in the past. Most recently, the article stating the Dinar willRV within a % of the Kuwaiti Dinar. The highest it could RV and stay within theagreement between Iraq and Kuwait would be approximately $4.00(+). (If you think I’m wrong,research the articles that have been posted on this site and several other sites lately).
I do not post allot on the site. But, I decided to post this because I do notwant the people in the DV family making plans on a RV rate that is not factual.I have questioned several people on this subject and asked for their opinion.They all have come to the same conclusion, the $8+ cash-in rate is unrealisticfor hundreds of reasons, some already been posted. A RV rate between $3.22 to$4.40 has a greater possibility. Please think this out with reason, please dont let emotions influence the good judgement you have.
“Plan for the worst, Hope for the Best”.
God Bless the DV Family

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:11 am

five yrs ago and today there is no difference.  and hopium continues . the only difference is the names of the gurus changes
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum