Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:24 am

Guru TNT Tony:   It is absolutely going through,  everybody is happy, no arguing. Nobody said there was a hold up today.  It's done, it's over.  It's going to happen now - sooner than later.  We should wake up kings and queens, enjoying life.  If it happens the way we think - It's a perfect Friday.

Guru OkieOilman:  BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED. THE BANKS STATED THEY WOULD MATCH THE US TREASURY RATE WITH NO SPREAD TO CUSTOMERS DEPOSITING INTO THEIR BANKS.   THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S.  THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION  ISSUE.  THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME PERIOD TO CASH

MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING.  THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON.  IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW

YOU GUYS HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WHERE THE BLESSING COMES FROM AND HONOR AND PRAISE IS DUE OUR FATHER FOR THIS ONCE IN A THOUSAND GENERATION BLESSING.--------YOU GUYS MAKE ME PROUD TO BE JUST ONE OF THE BUNCH--REMEMBER THIS--STOP THANKING ME--THANK GOD--I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NO BETTER THAN ANY ONE ON THIS SITE.

OK GUYS--JUST ON FOR A SECOND--SETTLE DOWN--THE R/V WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN----NUFF SAID----PERIOD!!!!!!----GONE

Guru RichQueen: 
EVERYTHING IS IN A STATE OF CONSTANT FLUX. EVERYTHING WILL COME SPILLING OUT ALL AT ONCE.  I HAVE, AND AS FAR AS SHE HAS HEARD WE ARE STILL ON FOR LATE TONIGHT. I WILL SAY THAT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF WE DON'T SEE IT UNTIL THE 15TH.  WE NEED A TUBE BIGGER THAN THE ALASKA PIPELINE TO FLUSH THE DEBRIS OUT OF WASHINGTON

I WAS TOLD A WHILE AGO THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE WANTED IT PEGGED TO THE USD OUT OF PRIDE, SINCE THE US INVADED IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE. NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD BECAUSE THE USD HAS BEEN MORE UNSTABLE THAN JELLO PLATFORM SHOES. BUT WE MAY BE WITNESSING A BOLSTERING OF THE USD IN THE MARKETS ARTIFICALLY JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE PEOPLE'S WISHES. WOW.

AS RECENTLY AS TODAY I WAS ASSURED THE RATE WAS GOING TO BE OVER $8. BUT REMEMBER I SAID IT MIGHT COME OUT LOW AT FIRST?  SOME OF THESE SOURCES HAVE BEEN PULLING THEIR HAIR OUT BECAUSE THE PTB ARE CRAFTY AS HECK

OK EVERYBODY DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DECIPHER A LOT OF MIXED SIGNALS TODAY. BEST I GOT IS THAT WE WILL SEE AN RV. IT JUST MIGHT NOT BE THIS WEEK. LOTS OF CONTRIBUTING FACTORS. STAY CALM. DID YOU SEE IN THE NEWS THAT FRANCE SPAIN ITALY AND BELGIUM HAVE ALL MADE SHORT SELLING ILLEGAL- THEY BANNED IT? THIS IS GREAT NEWS

THIS IS THE TIME EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP THEIR HEADS ON STRAIGHT.I SPOKE TO AN OLD FRIEND WHO WORKS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS DEEP IN THE KNOW. THEY WANTED THE RV DELAYED, BUT APPARENTLY IT IS BEING PUSHED THROUGH FASTER THAN THEY WANTED. ALSO GOOD FOR US

WE WERE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN THIS WEEK. BUT WHAT DO I KEEP TELLING YOU ABOUT THE BAD GUYS? THEY ARE GOING DOWN WITH AN ALMIGHTY FIGHT

I AM SO FRUSTRATED I COULD KICK THE CAT. BUT DON'T GIVE UP THE GHOST JUST YET THE RV MUST!!!!!!! I REPEAT MUST!!!!!! HAPPEN I NEVER BOUGHT THAT WE CRASHED THE SERVERS AND SLOWED IT DOWN. IF I COULD GIVE YOU DETAILS WHY I SAID WE WERE AS CLOSE AS WE STILL ARE, I WOULD AND YOU WOULD BELIEVE IT. BUT I CAN'T

THIS IS WHY I HAVE BEEN TELLING ALL OF YOU NOT TO GET MAD AT US WHEN INTEL DOESN'T PAN OUT. GET MAD AT THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN FIDDLING WITH YOUR LIVES AND YOUR MONEY

Guru Ghost:  WHOEVER SAYS OKIE IS GONE-----HE JUST WHACKED ME ON THE HEAD AGAIN-----OUCH!!!!!--OKIE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND AND MAY TURN UP AT ANYTIME--OLE SOLDIERS LIKE OKIE NEVER DIE---THEY JUST FADE AWAY--HE PLANS ON BEING AROUND ABOUT ANOTHER 100 YEARS (HE THINKS)--OLE FART JUST TOO TOUGH TO LAY DOWN AND DIE

I CAN NOT TELL WHAT OKIE RECEIVED TODAY--IF HE WANTS IT KNOWN--HE WILL POST HIMSELF--HE IS SATISFIED WITH THE PROGRESS MADE IN THE LAST 2 DAYS. DID ANY ONE NOTICE THE ARTICLE COMING OUT OF IRAQ TODAY TALKING ABOUT THE COUNTERFEITERS?? FUNNY--OKIE TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT A WEEK AGO----REMEMBER?---HE IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH HIS INTEL. (PROVEN THRU HISTORY) THE ONLY INTEL HE HAS EVER BEEN WRONG ON IS THE DATE AND THAT WAS AT THE TIME WHAT WAS FURNISHED HIM FROM POWERS SO HIGH THEY TICKLE GOD'S TOES---YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HOW FAST INTEL HAS CHANGED OVER THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS AND RECOGNIZE THAT PREDICTING DATES IS LIKE GRABBING A HAND FULL OF WIND--AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

Guru Bear5642:   I FINALLY GOT THE CALL IVE BEEN WAITING FOR.  IT IS ALL LINING UP AND WE WILL HAVE AN RV NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, IF NOT ABOUT A WEEK DELAY.  WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN.  GET YOUR DANCING SHOES ON WE ARE ABOUT TO PARTY

Guru Dusty: appreciate you inviting me on the call as far as intel goes they are pushing to the last minute. spoken with several intel providers today has spoken to many of his intel providers today

the top 2 sources are the main ones that provided the info I have been going on they are still sticking on sometime tomorrow (thursday) not sure on time - very excited about tomorrow

just passing on info -if it doesn't happen tomorrow, though, will survive - many of the intel givers have backed away lately of providing info as so many don't appreciate it

things change at the speed of light things change in a flash 2:00 info at 2:02 could have changed or the info hasn't come back as quickly - the process and turnover of intel changes constantly

very fluid...as far as info provided - still sticking with tomorrow in honest hopes and dreams feel this is happening smoothly playing out quickly

Guru FreewayBill:  Movement starting tonight.....Have reports from people from BofA and Wells Fargo that things are moving faster this afternoon and they are expecting something to happen tonight or early tomorrow.  US Territory Bank doubled their in house cash this afternoon according to CEO of Bank.  I got them directly from people at both banks.
As things have been going, who knows for sure. But I don't think this thing is just going to fade away.

Guru Michaelp:  Private Bankers were on phone call last night Wells Fargo setting up appntmnts for Large Dinar Holders for this am.  Corporate says rate not active for the masses but is in the system.  I was on phone with this person very high up on okies level.  have u noticed none of the big names and large dinar holders are not on the boards today?

they are at the bank with set appnts with private bankers.  can only speak about what I know and Wells Fargo relayed to me from Private Banker to someone with 100 million that is very very close to Okie.  rest assured this is real and it is going down as we speak.  I can say this Okies intel has been right on and his clout and the people connected to him and working with him carry alot of weight esp with certain banks.  so all I can say about that.  there is some intel so sensitive good intel that I cant share bc it involves Okie

that being said the person I spoke with on phone all night with the private banker is at the bank this am.  Okie and his people are very well known and very well respected in the banking community nuff said.  I asked the same question about us cashing in and was told yes.  very good possibility today.  have also talked to same person that BGG talks with in DC.  all I can share for now will keep u all posted when I hear back from big fish that is at bank now.  well if Bill O reileys knows about okie and his site I am pretty sure the banks do.  keep the faith we are right there God is in control

Guru Zig:   You asked and we at Zig Labs listened!! Now available after six months of research......an Intel Vaccine.  Become immune from all Intel. It will no longer affect you. Made from the DNA of 25 Gurus, this will be offered for a limited time at only $19.95 ...Guaranteed to make you sleep better and walk away from your computer. No adverse side effects have been reported to date...though I have a slight rash...So step right up and Nurse Jabby will administer your shot...[thanks for the laugh, Zig]

Guru Bluwolf: Hello, still waiting on bank info, we are near but nothing yet.   I can see some spirits are high.  It will just pop up at anytime.  Well cya later got to get back to work

Guru Omnigirl:   Hello all you GREAT people... Today is another opportunity... TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY.... BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING... WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3.... WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE... THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN... DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ..... IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE.... GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH.

I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK.... THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW... BE HAPPY.. DON'T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE... WITH A CAPITAL T!

Guru Longfellow:   Interesting Day in the dinar world. Great things pouring in from the sandbox. Verifying a few things now. But we could be within hours.

Guru Joey:   this article that came out today is saying..the draft law is consistent with articles 111 (which says the resources are owned by the people) and 112 ( GOI will govern the extractions of resources is regulated by law) of the HCL law because of the clarity and support of that document regarding article 140 which says there will be no reservations of the payment to the citizens. They have VOTED UNANIMOUSLY ON THE HCL.

Guru Patriot:   The positions of ministers is done; and the Erbil agreement is done; the HCL is done; the US Troops have been announced publicly that some will be staying; they are doing business without sanction; the 7 year mineral Geo study was completed recently; and in early September they will be unveiling it’s results to the world which can be justifiable collateral for the value of their currency. Tell your friends we are nearly at the end of this journey.

Guru Dusty14369:   top 2 sources are still sticking on sometime (thursday), not sure on time-very excited.   things change at the speed of light things, very fluid...as far as info provided - still sticking with (Thursday) in honest hopes and dreams feel this is happening smoothly playing out quickly

Guru Joey:   you cannot have the ministers until you have the Erbil done…well, Erbil is done! The Troops are staying! Mr. Shabibi must feel more secure! The ministers are in place...this is already a SIGNED AGREEMENT, they’re just working out the technicalities! They will have everything completely decided by the beginning of September

Guru Patriot:   as we discussed,...what could be delaying the RV, and I said, “Shabibi is watching what the dollar will do, because once he hangs his dinar on the dollar he has a two year ride; he didn’t want to fill in the ‘X’ until he knew the ‘Y’ in the equation”...our hunch was true, he’s been working on this diversification for a long time.

Guru Phoenix:   We are hoping for them to drop the artificial program rate of the IQD soon. I truely believe it will not be these wild high rates that some have said.  I expect it to be at or near a dollar, some say much less than that, if it is, so be it, we should take what we have & go with it, be thankful for it.  Nothing is negative, still looking all positive.  This bright spot may be coming very soon!

Guru Dinar Daddy:  I have reason to believe…that I should be getting excited VERY SOON…I may be way off, but it seems things have changed…and changed quickly.  We’ll see…Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time…Either way, we wait…

Guru Adam Montana:   the CBI is going to RAPE outside investors at first.  they control it 100% - they can easily charge 30% spread and most people will take it, many investors will take the first profit and RUN.  $1 RV - 30% = 700,000 per 1000 invested - I think that's a great return, as bad as 30% sounds!  they have to RD if they RV, it will happen at the same time. that's also why there might be a small window to cash in, if you want to wait for the spread to lower, or the rate to get better, you may not have that option, we don't know for sure though,  let's hope we can ride it up all the way to $3.

Guru BGG:   From very early on in this investment it has always my intent to share as much info as possible with everybody. I did this for one reason and one reason only - to help others, if only a little bit. At this point, it is my opinion - I have done all I can for everyone. I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride.

I hope you found the things shared were of some value. It is highly likely this is my last posting on the Internet on this side of things (pre-RV). If there comes a time where we have info (pre OR post-RV) that might be of some legitimate value - I will figure out a way to get it to you all.

I am concerned about folks getting the wrong idea about recent events. Don't be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the "mystique" of the info they "might" have - they usually don't. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days (since about Sunday)….this was in keeping with my desire to be helpful and do the very best I could for people. It was just best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot.

Use your common sense. There won't be any of these nutty high rates - you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! Further, I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD (I leave a little room for surprise). Their budget is based on oil, oil is traded in dollars, etc, etc, etc…

It's not that I wasn't hearing brilliant news - it's that the news is so good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Who is gonna' care who said it first as long as it happens?? It's best if we don't buy more on the "rumors", be happy with what we've got, enjoy your friends and family and get on with the business of living. God Bless you all. BGG   [question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?]  mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!

Guru ScottiG:  I and many others have stood by quietly (not bashing, not stirring up trouble and not attacking) while so many have shown themselves to be only interested in their status, their supposed great connection to the heart of the matter of the RV of the IQD.

Enough is enough. It is not nice or proper that so many take advantage of so many others. By that I am addressing a wide array of issues. Take these pay for info sites. Well ok if they actually have valid, verifiable and accurate information then that might be worth the cost of connection but come on no-one has been that much better than anyone else with a dinar information site (with one exception and even he will tell you that the information is accurate but the dates keep getting moved for reasons beyond our understanding) Now we have leaders going on triads on to politics. (I don’t know about you but I am here as an investor…I am a minister and on occasion I have indeed encouraged some to pray or do something specific in a specific post but you don’t hear me preaching or quoting the Word of God here!!!!!)

Also we have numerous people who are pushing other agendas and trying to tie their theories to this investment. Come on. Let’s be rational. Let’s get back to thinking again. If you have done any research at all you will realize that it is extremely unlikely that the value of the IQD will be above $4.40 USD. I could quote the statements of the IMF and the UN from last year (but I won’t – if you want the information get busy researching). I could quote any number of Dr. Shab’s speeches and addresses and you would see that yes the currency will be strong. Understand this…Dr. Shabibi is a very intelligent man and is well in control of the currency of his country. He is not going to start a regional conflict with his neighbors by revaluing his currency to such a value that it undermines their stability. Kuwait for instance has an agreement that the RV rate will not exceed $.50 above the value of the KWD. If you take the RI (re-introduction of the IQD at its prior value of $3.22 and add on the 20% authorized by the IMF last October then you come up with an authorized value of $3.86 (the KWD is +/- $3.64) Now given the devaluation of the USD over the last 8 or so months and the agreements of the neighboring countries, as well as potential slight RV of the KWD upward, it does not make any sense that the rate is going to be higher than $4.40.

OK now that I have made that comment, let me state that yes people are seeing different rates hit the back or trader screens that are in some locations. These rates are most likely GFC’s or Global Foreign Currency system tests. These rates have been showing up since March (remember the Hot Dog day!) That was a ping or a GFC system test. I personally told Tony and Dan about that for months before they started telling people that is what happened). I can tell you with certainty that rates from $.86 -$5.25 USD have been seen on screens in banks and banking institutions across the USA. Does that mean that that is our rate…..? NOPE. They are tests which are necessary to align systems. I can tell you right now what is on screens but I have promised my silence (see BGG).

Why am I making these comments? Why am I pointing out some serious issues in our community? It is because I and my very dear friends DonnieR, Poppy2, Dewy, Okie, BGG, Pam, Daisy, Rabbi, Viking and the rest of the gang (maybe we should start a weekly TV show-----just kidding) are truly concerned at the nonsense and stupidity that is running rampant. Many of our fellow investors are desperate. They show serious signs like addicts. You have to have your fix or you aren’t happy. You have to have the latest poop or you are going nuts. It doesn’t matter that the information you are hearing is ridiculous and farfetched, you take it consume it and then look for the next nugget that finds its way to the screen. Come on people. Be smart. Be responsible. Get on with your lives, your families and your daily activities and quit chasing the RV. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS (and I have on good authority it is already done as previously stated by the Round-Table bunch). Nothing you or I do will expedite the RV. It is not likely that you will cash in much sooner than anyone else (that is unless you have a real good buddy who is a banker and then they might open the door up a little early). This is real life. Be aware of what is going on. Do not be dependent on the rumors and conspiracy theories running rampant. Believe me I studied these back in the early 80’s they haven’t changed, they have only adapted. I have contacts I communicate with who share this stuff with me. We are shutting down the IMF servers? Oh give me a break- we are not stopping or slowing down this RV. Here is how I approach it….if it happens it happens! I am not going to get all caught up in nonsense that will most likely never come to pass. If it does happen then all of America will benefit. If it doesn’t happen then we are still focused on the here and now and are dealing with the important things at hand.

Be honest, be fair and do not deceive anyone into thinking you are something you may not be. Trust me the truth will come out. There are a lot of people portraying themselves as ‘In the know’ who will be revealed as opportunists after this journey has passed. Do not put your faith in men (or women - that is unless she is my wife). Let’s work together. Let’s look at information in a rational way. I totally agree that there has been a ton of miss-information. I imagine much of it has been by design and there has been much of it that was accurate but someone else who is in control changed the game plan without warning. As far a Okie’s information I can assure you that time after time it has checked out. I have sources too! Last November I was a little skeptical of his information but as I developed connections both here and in Iraq, Dubai and Jordan. I am totally confident that after tracking his info for 8 months that he did know of what he was speaking. What he did not have control of was the people who had the “football” (an appropriate analogy as you can draw up a play and things happen in real time and quite often the play evolves into something other than the intended play!)

Please, please be careful. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime gift. I could quote all sorts of scripture from the Pentateuch and the Gospel that would be relevant but I will not use this forum to preach any theology!

A wise man will align him (or her) self with likeminded or smarter people. You are known by the company you keep (look at the 6 people with whom you most spend time). In many cases some of us will need to find a new circle of friends. Be cautious with whom you trust. Be wise and seek the counsel of others and above all realize that we did not create ourselves so why are we here?
I know there is an abundance of confusion so I hope this really helps each of us to be focused on our horizon. Be patient as it is happening! REALLY, we are so stinkin close if it was a snake…….just be patient a little longer!

Just in from DonnieR and the CEO’s. They just had a Conference Call amongst themselves and Mr. (uncle) Bill states emphatically the following. “Sit back and watch this RV play out. I am 100% confident that it is very very close” He further stated that “after reading so many of the posts lately about the rate that do not listen to them. They do not know what they are talking about!”

Guru Longfellow:  Interesting Day in the dinar world. Great things pouring in from the sandbox. Verifying a few things now. But we could be within hours. Will know more shortly.

PTR Member Story: 

My wife and I have been following the dinar and this site for about 5 months now.
This is an email I recieved today from a good friend I told about the dinar 3-4 months ago and he did not buy any dinar at that time and he has not brought it up to me since then until today when I recieved this email from him:

b4 I tell u about the Dinar, I am working on the A-Weber thing, and will have done by tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my CPA, who is in my mind the best in the country. The guy knows the tax law better than anyone I have run across in all my years in business and planning. He has clients with tons of Dinar and he is working some planning cases with me on them as he has a strategy to minimize the taxes. The interesting part is, he says he has contacts in Washington DC that say the revaluation will happen in the next few days, just FYI. You should use this guy for the tax implications.

PTR Member Story #2Just got off the phone with my buddy! It was suppose to show up today and He heard tonight is a Go! I Pray the info is right Finally! lol  Should have shown today,but anytime now! Pray it's cashout tomorrow!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Ah yes!  Phoenix and his "artificial program rate" BS.  True, Iraq is on a program rate, which means that they're on an IMF program during the rebuilding of Iraq where a single rate of 1170 dinars per dollar is used for calculations (might have changed that since the rate change).  It's not imposed by the IMF and it certainly isn't artificial.  All you have to do is divide their foreign currency reserves figure of $57 billion by their M1 money supply figure of 65 trillion and you'll see that it's quite real.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum