Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Guru DinarDaddy:   I Have Reason To Believe…… that I should be getting excited VERY SOON… I may be way off, but it seems things have changed… and changed quickly.  We’ll see… Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time… Either way, we wait…

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Telling people not to go to the CBI site was more than misdirection, it was ridiculous.  We should be watching everyday, listening everyday and use our own discernment.  This is very close to being over with, it should have happened today, nothing but greed and power holding it up.

Guru TNT Tony:  The RV not happening had nothing to do with the U.S., it was 2 other world governing bodies, It was in fact greed that kept it from happening…was cleared up yesterday. They tried 4 times to do it but it didn’t go through.  Have received all kinds of good info…we could see it in the hour, we could see it in 10 days, IMO, it couldn’t go longer than that.

Guru Delta: TO CLEAR SOMETHING SO NO MISUNDERSTANDING, WHEN I GAVE YOU THE REPORT FROM IRAQI TV, I CLEARLY SAID THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE CBI TO ANNOUNCE IT, THE PROCESS IS DONE , AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DATE TO ANNOUNCE IT. NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE, BUT I KNOW THE RATE.

Guru Patriot:  this is why Shabibi is on a tirade to get
things cleaned up in all sectors, and it’s no easy task to catch the crooks after years of practice, with little or no law enforcement.  The Iraq Project…emphasizes how important this corruption clamp down must be.  the corruption is here and it is holding up business, if not the RV.

Guru Bluwolf:
I got a msg that somebody is seeing green lights flickering,also that the cbi site got crashed,that the rate is 5.25 gbp. Well all banks are locked and loaded so the light should be green and thr rate is that what I said many moons ago, the cbi site crashing is not so,its just that all system has been activated.

so see you guys heard it here first,like I said the truth shall set you free.  Well let me go I want to go see a couple of green men in thr banking system,,,,jejeje,,,,see what they have for me,,,,,kind of a close encounter

Guru Phoenix3333:  Traditionally, the way they make currency changes is in the evening when shops and banks are closed, they make an announcement that there will be a change in the currency, then the currency changes at midnight, their time, and when the sunrises and everything starts up, everyone knows.  It would be economic chaos to do it in the middle of the day and for the security reasons in Iraq, could prevent anyone from disrupting things, doing something bad.  Alot of people waiting for this, it’s a big deal. Stay alert, could happen any day.

Guru FreewayBill:
Credible Information at a Time when we Need Only That! .... FREEWAY BILL

I don't know about you, but I find that the credible information is getting diluted by the SWAG information where people are taking what they read on other sights and putting their own spin on it and posting as their own.

Let me give you some things to ponder:

WHO SAID that we are going to need guns, a month's supply of food and water on hand at all times? This has scared many people and I have been spending a lot of my time calming people down over these statements.

WHO SAID that the US has control of this RV now? They do not. The country of Iraq is calling their own shots now.

So please, let's refrain from posting things that are just not true so people can get a better handle on what is going on right now. Quit scaring people unless you can document why they should be scared. This country (ours) is still the Greatest Nation on Earth. China does NOT own us. Do we have good leadership in Washington DC right now? No, but even the mighty O does not have the power to control the RV anymore.

Be kind to your fellow man and please unless you have something credible to post, refrain.

And the bashing .... Lord Almighty, please stop this too. These post like "It's 4:30!" Where is the RV? Just takes up space and irritates people.

NOBODY knows absolutely when it is going to happen to the hour or day right now no matter what you read.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Mailman17:  HAD SOME GREAT NEWS…THIS INTEL IS 100% GOOD, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE PROVERBIAL IRAQI MONKEY WRENCHES.  AS OF NOW..THE CLOCK TICKS.  THE MINUTE IRAQ IS RECOGNIZED WITH THE NEW RATE…ITS GAME ON FOR EVERYONE…IT WILL GO WORLDWIDE ASAP. WE ARE VERY CLOSE

Guru OkieOilman: are you guys all set for late tomorrow afternoon?

WELL THATS A HECK OF A DEAL WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN GET ON YOUR OWN WEB SITE---I WENT OVER A FEW MINUTES TO SAY HI TO ALL THE GET TEAM FOLKS---THEIR A FINE BUNCH

ANY MODS TALK TO ME PLEASE RIGHT HERE ON OPEN CHAT. MODS--SOME OF YOU GEEKS TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO. ENLARGE OR DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THESE CONSTANT CRASHES

KITKAT--I WILL PAY MYSELF--I WILL NOT TAKE 1 PENNY FROM ANYONE---WHO AND WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW TO CORRECT THESE MESS UP'S.

WE NEED TO MAINTAIN THIS SITE POST R/V TO HELP SOME THAT MAY NEED ASSISTANCE AS THEY HAVE NEVER HAD TO HANDLE THIS MUCH MONEY AND IF THERE NOT CAREFUL SOME CON'S WILL TRY TO BEAT THEM OUT OF THEIR MONEY---THAT IS MY PURPOSE IS TO PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING TO SOME THAT MAY NOT BE TO WELL VERSED ON WHAT TO DO---

THE ONLY THING I WANT SOLD ON THIS SITE IS CO-OPERATION--UNDERSTANDING--HELP--AND LOVE----AND IT WILL BE FREE ALWAYS

I KNOW OF A PREVIOUS SITE THAT IS JUST LAYING WAIT TO SHEER THE SHEEP---I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.  I AM NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY OTHER SITE IN A NEGATIVE WAY BUT I KNOW OF 1 IN PARTICULAR THAT I WOULDN'T TRUST TO THROW A SHOE OUT THE WINDOW

THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG WAS TO EXPECT IT LATE TOMORROW AFTERNOON. BOY WE MISSED THE MARK LAST NIGHT DIDN'T WE?--HOPE INFO REGARDING TOMORROW AFTERNOON LATE IS CORRECT

i do have a friend in cairo that did cash out at 3.45 2 days ago--that is a fact and not conjecture or rumor.  he immediately changed his currency to swiss franc's

i am and always will be a member of get team site--i have no competition whatsoever with this my sister site and will co-operate fully with any project on this site and will always be a big supporter----al madden and i are ole soldiers---we live on forever

you guys say your prayers tonight and pray that tommorows information is true for a change----blessings 2 u all-----gone

Guru RichQueen:  ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW GETTING EVEN MORE.    WE HAVE ARRIVED - WILL BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW.  I WILL HAVE MORE WORD IN THE MORNING ABOUT A TIME.

WE GOT A CALL.... ABOUT THE CBI SITE... AND THE ISSUE THEY WERE HAVING.. .. SO IT WAS MORE THAN A RUMOR.... BUT THEY ARE WORKING THROUGH THE NIGHT TO GET THE SITE LOADED... SO MORNING SHOULD BE GOOD NEWS FOR US ALL...

???  What about deltas post of .85?

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT RATE FOR A SECOND. TOO MANY REASONS WHY THAT IS FAR TOO LOW. UNLESS AS I SAID A FEW DAYS AGO THEY PUT OUT A SUCKER RATE AT FIRST. BUT I DON'T THINK SO

???  regarding your contacts, what position of power are they?

MANY DIFFERENT PLACES. BUT I WON'T DISCUSS THAT HERE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

???  how sure are you this time on the rv

MORE SURE THAN I'VE EVER BEEN.  WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY!  THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY.  I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!

???  will it be true this time?

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY YES

LOTTA BIG FOLKS BURNING UP THE PHONE LINES TO GET THIS SUCKER DONE. SERIOUSLY CAN POP AT ANY MINUTE.  SO SIT TIGHT, Y'ALL. IT'S COMING AND COMING FAST.  WE HAVE HUNG IN THERE THIS LONG. DON'T TRIP AND FALL WHEN THE RIBBON AT THE FINISH LINE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.  WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FINAL RELEASE TO THE BANKS

HERE'S WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. THIS IS LIKE THE SCENE IN STAR WARS WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE JUMP TO LIGHT SPEED AND THE HYPERDRIVE POOPS OUT. THE TIE FIGHTERS ARE ALL AROUND AND THEY ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY TO GET IT FIXED BEFORE THEY GET BLOWN OUT OF THE SKY. IT IS DONE AS SOON AS IT'S DONE - THEN WE TAKE OFF AMONGST ALL THOSE PRETTY STARS!!!

HIS IS WHERE WE SEPARATE THE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS FROM THE GROWN FOLKS IN THIS INVESTMENT. PULL UP YOU BIG BOY OR GIRL PANTIES AND HANG ON. AND TAKE THAT THUMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE AN ADULT. WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER. PRAY FOR STRENGTH AND SERENITY IN THESE FINAL HOURS

Guru Ghost (OkieOilman):
  Talked with okie just awhile ago and he is optimistic and hopeful that the intel stating this afternoon is correct. I do know his sources is high enough to tickle god's toes and they are all stating the same thing. I asked okie if i could post this and he said go ahead but to be cautous as intel has always been wrong about the date. I discussed how many times his intel has always been correct and he agreed he was always ahead of the clock but the date had always been wrong--but he is feeling very hopeful about this afternoon and said for me to tell every one thanks for making this site a real monster of a site and he is working on expanding the capability of this site to accomodate the tens of thousands now on this site.

OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL THAT THE INTEL STATING THIS AFTERNOON IS CORRECT.  INTEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT…ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK,  BUT THE DATE HAD ALWAYS BEEN WRONG…FEELING VERY HOPEFUL ABOUT THIS AFTERNOON

OKIE TOLD ME TECHNICAL ISSUES WERE RESOLVED.

JUST BEEN NOTIFIED TIME FRAME WAS NOT MET.  EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T PRESS FOR DETAILS THAT WE EITHER DON'T KNOW OR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. 

OKIE JUST ASKED ME THAT ANYONE (MUST BE EVERYBODY) THAT HAS HIS PHONE NUMBER TO STOP CALLING--WHEN OKIE HAS INTEL EITHER MYSELF OR HE WILL POST

WHAT EVERYONE READING THIS NEEDS TO REALIZE IS THAT THE MOST UP TO DATE INTEL PROVIDERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ARE NOW ON THIS SITE AND WHEN WE KNOW SOMETHING WE WILL SHARE IT. DON'T GET INVOLVED IN THE DETAILS THAT ONLY CONFUSE THE ISSUE

Guru Seeker:  ONLY THE CBI CAN STOP IT AND I DON’T THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN – THEY BE BROKE & NEED THE RV AS BAD AS ME! lol  I’VE BEEN TOLD LAST WEEKEND WAS THE FIRST TIME THE RV WENT INTO ‘AMBER PHASE’ – THATS
DIFFERENT THAN AN AMBER SCREEN I THINK – I BELIEVE ITS A LIGHT BOARD THAT WE CIVIES CAN’T SEE.  JUST A MATTER OF AGREED TIMING I THINK

Guru Med:  I HAVE GOTTEN BOOKOO CALLS TODAY…SEVERAL
TYPES OF SOURCES, FROM GOVT TO BANK REPS, SEEMS THAT ALL OF THEM ARE LOOKING AT THIS WEEK FOR IRAQ TO RELEASE THE NEW RATE AND AS EARLY AS 8AM IRAQ TIME. OK SO THAT IS IT,  I HAVE NO RATE

Guru Bulldog75: 4TH INGREDIENT: TIMING & 99.35% IQD RATE POST & HOLD. 10AM CST 8-10-11. Its back to the Chalkboard. We are past due. We have followed the 1. Power 2.$$$$ 3.Oil and now the hold is 4. Timing. We covered theories two nights ago if there was not a 'Timely Rate Post'. Look at the markets; a 'rubber ball' and downgrades, instability. Who stands to gain? Is the basket to big to load? Has CBI/IMF/World Banks had years to prepare for this? is the Basket/data to big to load? Is now everything just one big basket to unload at once? Double dipping concerns? Who is in control here? Will there be an even later hold while Elite contracts, commodities, stocks adjust for 'their profits and perfect timing'? More questions/more theories? Even with these circumstances, we know and keep the Faith that our Gift comes from HIM; for believing and knowing that We are Blessed and Highly favored 'Is as important as your GIFT'. Jeremiah 33:3 Call upon the Lord. YOUR GIFT COMES NOW, FOR YOU BELIEVE IN HIM! AND WE PRAY, AMEN

Guru TerryK:  BANK SCREENS ARE GREEN...... NOW THAT IS GREAT NEWS!

Guru OmniGirl: 
THE MIRROR SITE IN NYC WAS OVERLOADED.. THEY COULD NOT EVEN GET IT STABILIZED... THEY MAY HAVE HAD TO MOVE THE SITE TO A NEW SERVER.. AT THIS POINT THAT IS JUST A GUESS.

ALL CURRENCY WILL BE BACKED BY A TANGIBLE RESOURCE... NO MORE CREATING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR... OR FRACTIONAL BANKSTERING.... THAT IS A THING OF THE PAST..AND THIS RV IS THE START OF THAT NEW SYSTEM.... ALL CURRENCY WILL HAVE BACKING.

Guru Adam Montana:  WEll friends and Dinarians!inmy opinion it’s been a great month.  yeah, no RV like some of the Gurus said would happen but I am still of the opinion that it won’t happen during Ramadan.  some people wonder why, and I’ll put it this way.  most of us go to work the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but do we really schedule large events around holidays?  no way!!!

we keep things as quiet as possible and Ramadan is a big deal to IRaqand it really seems like nothing SIGNIFICANT gets acccomplished during Ramadan, for the last few decades anyway!  however, I was pretty positive something would happen during the last few days of July and although it
didn’t RV, if you watch the news you should see a major trend right now

that trend is HCL – EVERYONE is talking about it.  EVERYONE is working towards getting it done.   I received no less than 5 positive HCL articles today, in fact.  think about that.   nothing happens during Ramadanbut things are actually moving right
now.  we could very well see the HCL passed in 3
weeks and once that happens, they are INFINITELY more
prepared to have Chapter 7 released and once those two
things happen, there is next to NOTHING stopping them from changing the value of the Dinar and in all reality the bottom line is WHEN do they change it

IMO it won’t happen during Ramadan, so yeah – I think it’s
awesome if you joined VIP this week, but I’m not here to pump Dinar sales (I don’t sell dinar!) nor am I here to pump VIP (I do sell that, but I’m not going to make up rumors for
it!)

IMO we can all just relax for a week or two and look forward to amazing progress when the holiday is over.  so, the Question
thread asked a lot of questions that I covered just now,  the other items were the coins.  I’ll get to that shortly.  Another question was about cashing inand that’s important!

no matter when or how much the IQD value changes, we need to have an exit strategy.  simply put, my stong opinion is that the 100,000 banks that don’t exchange IQD at this time will quickly change that policy and we will all be able to go into our local Branch of Small Town Savings and cash in.  obviously if you want a better vehicle, and possibly a MUCH better bottom dollar in your pocket – cash in with a VIP member,  but regardless, you’ll be able to go to your corner bank and handle
business

Now, Chapter 7 is NOT done – it is VERY close.  HCL is NOT done – it is.  VERY close.  GOI is 99.3% done, but I can’t
realistically say it is 100%.  see the theme? very close.  “very close”

OOM Member Bank Story:  ok people here is the real deal and dont care if u believe or not it is truth-rain forecasted for Texas, yes Dallas Private Bankers are told to not sleep but be on system all night as rate will be dropping in between now and 9am est $5.25 tied to GBP very high potential to be cashing in tmrw as Private Bankers are calling people with 5 mil dinar and up first.

OOM Member Story:
  I dont know anything about the .85 and will not address that but what I do know is from a Team Member of our group whose company holds a contract in Iraq. What we have been informed is that they are trading the large notes on a 1 to 1 IQD bases with the Lower Denominations through vendors. (In particular, Cab Drivers) I have no proof other then their word. That is good enough for me

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum