Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/9/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:28 am

Guru Possum:  Screamed, “it is done and time to party”. And he said that he will be emptying his bladder on his bosses desk tomorrow !!!! Possum is Partying Hard and want stop until he cashes in !!!! Believers, go for it let your party instinct run wild!!!!

Guru RichQueen: 
LET ME SAY THIS - DON'T FREAK OUT IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS FIRST THING IN THE AM. BETWEEN THE AM AND AFTERNOON THIS SHOULD POP LIKE JIFFY POP

OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!  I AM NOT CALLING IT, BUT DARN CLOSE.  PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

EXPECT TO SEE A LIVE RATE NO LATER THAN 2 PM EST TOMORROW.  WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS.  FOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17

Just wanted to give all of you a quick update. Got a call so hot my cheek is burned! Cannot give any details, but this is absolutely a minute-by-minute thing at this point. I called to check some things with the manager of one of the Big 4 that will definitely be handling cash ins in my area. He was in a Manager's meeting all day today. Things that make you go hmmmm . . . RichQueen: Cannot repeat the good news. But suffice to say the only thing I could have heard that was better is that the rate is live in the banks

Guru OkieOilman: 
BGG HAS IMPECCABLE SOURCES AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.  I KNOW CLOSE ONLY COUNTS IN HORSE SHOES AND HAND GRENADES------BUT YOU CAN NOW INCLUDE R/V INTO THAT EQUATION.  NONE OF US KNOWS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT WHAT CASH OUT PROCEDURES WILL BE----WE ARE PLAYING IN A GAME THAT WE HAVE NOT READ THE RULE BOOK ON YET

TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDEDI HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

Guru Bulldog75:  FLASH: 99.25% IQD RATE POST WINDFALL PROBABILITY TODAY, AUG.9 WITH .75% X FACTOR!!! 9AM, CST. 08-09-11. Imo, We should have a 'GREEN GO POST" sometimes today before 6pm thru Banks and Forex sites. Wait 2-3 days before cashing in so you can negotiate the best rates. Know your rates prior to cash in. Tax announcements pending. IQD is coming in near $8.50 USD. Protect your assests and family. Again, change your addresses to Po Boxes regardless of circumstances. Take your names off of your local 'Tax rolls/public computer systems " and change your name to "Property Owner". Change your Auto plate State registrations to a PO Box as well. You could be easily traced to your home. Stay secret for your protection. YOU are Blessed and Highly Favored. The Good Lord delivers HIS Gift now to HIS followers. Those who give 10% of the gross, shall be rewarded 40X in Health, Wealth and Happiness. Call on the Lord, "Jeremiah. 33:3 Call unto ME and i will answer you,and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know". Amen.

Guru Seeker:   ACTUALLY IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ITS PEGGED TO - THE FED WILL SHOW THE RATE TO US (BANKS-DEALERS IN US) AS USD ANYWAY - YOU CAN CHECK ON FOREX TO SEE THE CONVERSION BETWEEN THE IQD AND ANY CURRENCY ANYWAY - WHAT DIF IS IT IF ITS 5.25 GBP ON THE SCREEN OR 8.55USD - ALL EQUALS THE SAME ANYWAY

OK I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION - PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE CBI WEBSITE - IT IS CRASHING THE SERVER IN NYC THAT IS @ CBI'S NY OFFICE - TWO TIMES ALREADY TODAY - YOU ARE DELAYING THE RELEASE OF THE RV - PLEASE TAKE THIS AS FACT!

I DON'T BUY THE .85 RATE - I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING IN ARABIC THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THEY'D RV TO THAT RATE - IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE TERM 'RV' IMO.  WE SHOULD SEE THE RV SOMETIME BETWEEN 2 - 6 PM EDT - RATE IS VERY GOOD.

Guru BGG:   Everybody!! Lay off the CBI website - it is crashing due to too much activity. You will see this on currency convertors and your local banks about 15 minutes after it is released - I have heard this is an issue. NOT SOME WEIRDO TACTIC - IT'S REAL!!

there is a lot of waaaaaay bogus info out there... not so good intel on the streets right now.  the truth is really great news. Where we get all messed up are these “wild, made-up” stories.  If you own IQD you’re in the investment of the century!!  We’re right in the middle of a great window.  Hang tight.

Everybody!! Lay off the CBI website - it is crashing due to too much activity. You will see this on currency convertors and your local banks about 15 minutes after it is released - I have heard this is an issue. NOT SOME WEIRDO TACTIC - IT'S REAL!!

Guru Med:   THE NEWS OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS OVER, THAT IRAQ DID CHANGE THE VALUE TO SOMETHING LIKE 1.17 TO 1.22 DINAR TO 1 USD BUT WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW.  I JUST GOT A CALL, NOW THIS IS RUMOR, THAT IRAQ, YES IS RELEASING IT TOMORROW, AT MIDNIGHT OUR TIME 8 AM IN IRAQ.

[med is asked a question:  Does the fall of the stock market have any affect on the timing of the RV?]   NOPE NONE,  NEITHER DOES THE G7 MEETING, ONLY ONE THING MATTERS,  AL SHABIBI, THAT IS IT

Guru Bear5642:   WE ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TODAY,  WAS JUST CONTACTED,  ABSOLUTELY GREAT SOURCE,  LETS JUST GET READY

OK WE ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN TODAY WAS JUST CONTACTED AND LETS JUST GIVE HIM PRAISE AND BEGIN TO THANK HIM FOR THIS RV.  ABSOLUTELY A GREAT SOURCE BUT CANT DISCLOSE LETS JUST GET READY NO MORE QUESTIONS

Guru Ghost:   EVERYTHING APPEARS TO BE A GO AT THIS TIME...APPROACHING THIS IN A CONSERVATIVE MANNER.  VERY CONFIDENT IN THE R/V THIS AFTERNOON.

Guru Delta:   FROM IRAQI TV : LIFTING 3 ZERO FROM THE VALUE OF IRAQI DINAR.   THE RATE WILL BE AT $.85.  THEY SAID IT IS DONE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI 

Guru Mailman17:   THERE IS AN OUTSIDE ENTITY DELAYING IT MOMENTARILY, WE ARE STILL DAY BY DAY...IT WILL SNEAK UP ON US WITHOUT WARNING.  HOW MUCH INTEL CAN THEY GIVE US WITHOUT ACTUALLY RVING.  CBI HAS AGAIN STATED NOMINAL VALUE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Guru Patriot:   when you hear words like ‘Implemented’ and ‘Testing Phase of the Execution’, they’re rolling this out in small baby steps; this is all good stuff pointing in the right direction. That does not mean any of us can predict the date of the RV or rate.  the lower denominations will be the future of the Iraq economy though it may take some time for that to be fully transitioned; that is good, nothing abrupt

Guru FreewayBill:  I was on a wonderful call tonight with a great lady from the West Coast, after that I listened to the CC from People Invested and have come to the conclusion that in just a few short weeks, we have went from a nation of hope and prosperity to a Country Scared To Death!

Regarding the CC from Tom/Fresh :::: While I agree with the massive problems this country faces, I believe that this CC was a self promoting, prophetic sounding, pathetic need for attention! I was offended by the fact that I was being schooled by young man who shot from the hip on many of his "facts" and just kind of "winged" an hour long call about the beginning of the end of the world as we know it and the only possible thing that can stop this is for Iraq to RV.

While I agree that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar will indeed help our situation, in my 55 years on this earth, I have witnessed bigger problems than what we have today come and go with some damage but we were still standing after the recovery time passed.

I enjoy going on his sight but I think this sight has went to his head. He is not, by his own admission a financial expert or an investment counselor but he has taken this situation and made it out to be similar to some horror film starring Will Smith and Bruce Willis!

Folks, contrary to what Rich Queen is telling you and what you heard on this CC tonight, we will get through this! We do need the RV to happen, but if it does not, we will still be ok. There is no REAL documentation that backs what Fresh had to say tonight. In this case "One bad apple ruins the whole bunch" when parts of his CC was way out in left field. He even went as far as to invite himself on other CCs to give his words of wisdom and wants us to take this CC and put it on Facebook, Twitter and everywhere so that tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands can hear this prophetic CC.

GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL and will protect us from all of this unrealistic propaganda that is being spread right now on here. Food shortage, water shortages, people stealing your wealth and pillaging the cities..... too much late TV Fresh.

LOOK UP! GOD IS WATCHING OVER US!!!

Guru TNT Tony: They already held it too long. That’s why seeing it now and why coins were distributed now. That’s why will see now. Held out the debt ceiling too long – got a worse effect than they were hoping for. They didn’t expect to lose the rating and see what happened in the markets. The usd was supposed to go down but didn’t expect this to happen. Told you some things on Friday – but a lot of what you saw today had to do with it. Could have been worse that what we saw today.

That’s why it is going tomorrow. We are hearing tomorrow. Heard all weekend was going to happen but then there were some security issues. Those things resolved today. Hopefully nothing happens tonight, even if not I don’t see it going past this week. They wanted it to happen Sunday because of what happened today. What happened to stop it was beyond their control.

Either to a bank, one of our dinar dealers – Ty or Ali or wait and go to a UST office. Ty and Ali will have locations all around the country. Ty plans to have one in every major airport. The dealers are saying they will have a better rate than the banks. UST is saying better than dealers and the banks. Some people want to get the money now and won’t wait for the UST. If you can wait, to schedule an appointment at the dealers or you negotiate with the bank… don’t let it happen with the bank without negotiating with them.

Regarding SF Event:  We need to have your information and need to make nametags and send you information about the hotels etc. Suggested that we know your online name. Have to use it to draw the winners for the cars… have to have a viable way to ick people to be in events… will do some other things while we are there… only fair to pick names of who gets to do different things while we are there. It was meant for the people who already registered for SF. Not to get a lot of new people. Still open for everybody. I would have been happier with a smaller group. Until announced it is still open.

Just register for the SF even. You can go with your friend who has kept you in tough with us. You will get a MasterCard with $25 for your registration refund. Ask your friend to register you. Send your email address to sfevent@peopleestalkradio.com and as long as you get there before we take it down your are registered to come.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum