Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 am

Guru RichQueen:  It is my opinion that we are in the mother of all 24 hour windows.   Be comforted to know that the trash is being taken out. Poof reported 400 warrants were issued last week. 

I have had interaction with banks. When they give me the party line I look them right in the eye and say "I know for a fact that's not true". They tend to backpedal and become more accommodating. Maybe because I can be pretty intimidating lol!  Imagine I'm standing right next to you, all 5'10" 200+ lbs of me.     Please don't call me a Guru. That is a term I reserve for perfected spiritual masters. I'm still working at it.  DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT COPS. THERE ARE MANY ADMIRABLE ONES AROUND BUT I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IN SO. CAL. NOT USUALLY OUR EXPERIENCE, SADLY 

WHENEVER POSSIBLE STAY AWAY FROM LARGELY POPULATED URBAN AREAS.  THINK ABOUT THIS. FOLKS. ARE YOU FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM OTHERS THAT HUNGRY, ANGRY PEOPLE WON'T COME INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

I MAY BE UNDER A NON-DISCLOSURE. IF I AM I'LL GET WORD TO SOMEONE WHO WILL PASS IT ON. STICK WITH THIS SITE - WE WILL GET THE WORD OUT.  REST AND DRINK SOME WATER. I NEED TO AS WELL. CHANELLING IS HARD WORK.  I HAVE TO GO NOW. GOODNIGHT ALL

Guru FreewayBill: 
I was told last night that it would go this afternoon. That is all I have right now Market forcing the RV to hurry up

Guru TNT Tony (via DebTarHeelGirl): 
Tony says - The calls they got today told him this would be done by tomorrow morning – every call I get today they are saying this is happening now…DAN got a call this afternoon that it said to LOOK FOR RV between 7:00am  and 12 noon Iraq time tomorrow!!!   TONY got a call also today that said THIS IS IMMINENT NOW.  The time frame it goes with this… WE WILL SEE THIS between 7am and 12 noon Iraq TIME!! That is the news!!!

Tony also said that the Tax rate is 15% and the Dinar rate was $5.25 pegged to the GBP for real.

Guru Bear5642
:  info from imf and world bank which was the delay, so just get ready for the rv this week, received pm from 2 totally different sources saying exactly the same thing and
it is a go for rv

Guru Kaperoni: IMO, the RV cannot happen till Allawi is in a postion with the GOI,  my thought is that the US made them sign off on this for the RV to occur, as they should have had parliament vote on it already.  if i am correct, the RV could happen at any moment.   If i am not correct, then we will not see the RV till after it is ratified by parliament.  seems like this month is the month, sooner rather than later, tonight, tomorrow, wed, thurs are my days.
article quotes, “The cancellation will not affect at all the zeros in the value of the dinar ” If that does not clear the LOP air, i dont know what would, here is another, “Purchasing power will not change“,  they are sayin, some countries do this, but we are not.  This is going to be a substancial reward  for all
investors.

Guru Checkmate Dan: When it comes to our speculation of this investment it is very good, we are right where it should be right now, except for it to be done.  Some of you aren’t going to like what I have to say, some people say you said before Monday, but, I don’t believe we are going to see this before Friday.  A few issues on the table that need to be done.

Guru Poppy2:  This evening or Tuesday morning is the time line I have been expecting since last Thursday. Hang in and stay prayed up the window is open to throw the baby out.

Guru BGG:  Lots of not so good intel on the streets right now.
No change in my tone - I'm very optomistic for real soon. But there is a lot of waaaaaay bogus info out there.  the truth is really great news. Where we get all messed up are these "wild, made-up" stories.  If you own IQD you're in the investment of the century!!

Hey guys - sorry. I am on the phone. I don't really have anything to share that I haven't already. We're right in the middle of a great window. Hang tight. Period. Now - I will stay signed in but I gotta' make a couple more calls.

Guru Bulldog75:  POWER PLAY/MONEY HOLD BY ELITE: THEY ARE MAKING THEIR $$$ NOW IN THE MARKETS. 1:45 CST, 8-8-2011. That is the reason for the Temp hold, imo. LOOK AT THE MARKETS; they are all down except the Gold/Silver. IMO, get out and stay out of the markets, except gold and silver coins; no bullion. Its Poker and they have the deck stacked. You are seeing for yourself why this continues as a hold. We still should see this imo within 24-36 hrs on or by Aug.9 tomorrow as estimated for 3 weeks. Your IQD should be in the 8 range, USD. The Elite are making their $$$ today. This is in God's hands. We have done and know, all that we can. We are positive and optimistic. We are God's Children. We are blessed and Highly Favored for many of the reasons your Mind and Spirit already knows within. YOUR GIFT COMES; AND YOU KNOW IT COMES; FOR YOU BELIEVE. AMEN.

Guru Dinar Daddy:  the powers-that-be are very cognizant of us and probably aren’t too happy we have what we do.  will they use the fact that we have what we have to THEIR
advantage, or will they determine our holdings to be a frustrating side-note of their prolonged plan gone awry.  IMO, Things will get worse.   you can’t do ANYTHING about it… just be patient and wait it out…this has been a part of the plan to reconstitute the world’s money supply.

Guru TimW:  Take this for what it is worth. I was just told from my intel............. He says RV after 2:00 Eastern. give it a little time. I will believe it as well as you when I see it! This is what I was told period.

This just in........I was told Obama is blocking it until Tuesday-Wednesday. Apparently He wants to see how the numbers come in from China and Europe. What makes no sense to me , as I am sure you would wonder also, What difference does it make what the Numbers are? Is he going to release the RV, or call China's bluff about China taking collateral that is owed to them. I like you are tired of this. This is what I was told, since I will get the boot if I talk about it any more I leave you with this. Try Infowars.com if you think I am making this stuff up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum