Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 am

Guru FreewayBill:  Can't say as much as I would like but don't buy some of the stuff you have read in the past day about next week and start thinking about sooner.  You will have time to buy Dong

Guru Bear5642:  A FRIEND WHO I GOT INVESTED IN DINAR ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO CALL BEFORE I LEFT FOR CHURCH ANS HIS MOTHER CALLED HIM.  SHE KNEW HE OWNED DINAR AND SAID ON A LOCAL NEWS CHANNEL THEY ANNOUNCED THAT TOMORROW THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE CURRENCY INCREASE WITH SEVERAL CURRENCIES AND WOULD IMPACT TJE WORLD GLOBALLY

THATS ALL I HAVE.  WHAT A WAY TO START OFF MY CHILDRENS SERVICE THIS MORNING.  BLESS YOU ALL

Guru Kaparoni:  Hi everyone. Welcome to DinarAlert chat.
Tonight’s chat I feel is very significant.  Now is the time, before it is too late, to get this service. Knowing as soon as possible when the RV occurs is the first step in activating your cash-in plan.

Over the last several months we have seen many articles come out from the CBI, various economist etc. all describing the process or events as Iraq prepares to change out the currrency and give it value…To bring back the glory as Shabibi himself has said.  The key here is that all of these articles are within Iraq at various websites, paper and tv outlets. In an effort to inform.

Tonight’s Chat is significant for this very reason. The game has now changed.  A few weeks ago, Iraq held a 3rd Conference of Ambassadors July 17-24th.  Now, during that chat I mentioned the significants of that event and what that conference was all about. I felt that the CBI by hosting one of the evnings, in essence let the “cat of the bag” to all the Ambassadors.  Ok, now, that got me excited, cause I figured once the Ambassadors left Iraq, went to there respective countries, states, they respresent, they would begin the plan, begin describing and establishing the “action plan” of which the conference agenda had provided….specfically the Dinar and the CBI’s plan to delete the 3 zeros.

Today the news is going out beyond Iraq in the form of a press release.  “Iraq plans to delete the three zeroes from the currency”.  They basically said that they have the wealth to back the "strength" of the Dinar, which to me means "value". “  I read this as them saying that they have the foreign currency reserves, gold, and cash reserves needed to back the "strength" or value of the Dinar and then they talk
about all the reasons the Dinar needs to be reformed and how it will help the economy …”

This RV could and should happen very soon.  Tonight or within days.  no more than a week simply does not make sense at this point to wait

Guru Bondlady:
the only way once the ld’s are released for it to make them carry less cash is to rv.   they will keep it  like it will be [the rate] once they release the ld’s for 3 years before giving any more changes to the dinar imo unless they got such a unreal amount of money pour in that the imf stepped in an said hey u have got to raise your rates

Guru BGG:  Just waiting – hearing all good things, but looking
for any minute. The coins were in banks and merchants but were released already.  [The release of the lower denoms and coins = RV essentially, imo.]  Exactly!!

contact from Iraq…said that between Sunday and Tuesday we should see a rate in the US banks with “cash-in” beginning immediately. the true RV rate will only be revealed when the release is done.

I have a sneaky suspicion everyone is all worked up over the 500 and 1000 coins over nothing - poor translation. I bet those are 500 and 1000 fils coins (not Dinars).  We'll know soon enough but it appears to be a well orchestrated misdirection...  a 500 and 1000 Dinar coin would not be very useful in a 4.00 Dinar economy - a 500 and 1000 fil (the next unit lower than a Dinar - much like a penny) coiin would be much more widely used.

Guru Josey Wales:  Here is a text I just got from "MR. BLACK"... I know you have been busy BGG so I didn't want to bother you because the info I rec'd this AM lines up with what you already got from your source in Baghdad. My D.C source called me out of the blue this morning which is unusual for him to do but he was a bit excited. His exact words were - that his direct contact from Iraq contacted him at 6:00 AM via e-mail and cell phone and said that between Sunday and Tuesday we should see a rate in the US banks with "cash-in" beginning immediately. His source said that the true RV rate will only be revealed when the release is done.His contact would not speculate further on rate. Also it was relayed to him that as long as there were not any last minute US "curve balls" - the world will see that Iraq is the wealthiest nation in the world. His contact who handles foreign affairs between the US and Iraq is also   because he will then be able to come home to is family in the US. It was a 6 part text

Guru Phoenix3333: When the Iraqi dinar is introduced again
internationally, which may be very soon, it may be at a lower rate than anticipated, then 90 days later it could change and
potentially be 3X the value of a dollar, returned to its former rate. There is not one this saying this is being delayed, prolonged, we are right on the edge of this, the calm before the storm, stay ready!

Guru RichQueen: TELL OKIE THAT ALL IS WELL. I MADE SOME ENQUIRIES, AND THE G7 MEETING AND THE 1% SUPPOSEDLY WANTED BY THE WORLD BANK ARE NOT A PROBLEM WILL DO QUEEN--I KNOW HE WAS FOLLOWING AND WANTED TO KNOW OUTCOME AS IT COULD POTENTIALLY AFFECT THE R/V

THE WORLD BANK AND THE IMF WERE ALLOTED A LARGE AMOUNT OF THE SETTLEMENTS, SO ANOTHER 1% IS NO BIG Rich Queen] THE "UNEXPECTED" MARKET CRASH WERE BY NO MEANS UNEXPECTED BY SOME - ALL PART OF THE PLAN. CAN YOU SAY "HIT THE RESET BUTTON, BUBBA? QUEEN OKIE ASKED IF WGS AND PP WAS STILL A GO? STILL A GREAT BIG GO, OKIE

TO TIE DOWN THE DAY TO MONDAY AS A 100% CERTAINTY IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. BUT THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS WHICH AT THIS POINT CANNOT BE STOPPED. THIS IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER WEEKEND IN THIS INVESTMENT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN

GBP - THE USD IS HIGHLY UNSTABLE AT THIS TIME. NO ONE PUT IN ALL THIS WORK TO SEE PROFITS GO DOWN THE DRAIN DUE TO AN UNSTABLE CURRENCY

CMKX IS THE CABOOSE OF THIS TRAIN. AND THE TRAIN IS COMING INTO THE STATION AT LAST!

THE SHARKS CAN BITE ME ALL THEY WANT - I AM WEARING A DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED WETSUIT! i AM ALMOST IN TEARS FROM THE NEWS I'VE GOTTEN IN THE LAST 24 HOURS - THINGS MY PARENT DIED WAITING TO SEE ARE FINALLY COMING TO PASS. THE TIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH WILL OPEN YOUR EYES LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OPENED BEFORE! QUEEN--OKIE HAS ABOUT 150 MILES TO FLY BACK TO HOME BASE TONIGHT--HE SAID HE HAD ALREADY SCOPED OUT THE HIGH LINE WIRES AND DOES NOT PLAN ON LANDING ON INTERSTATE ANYMORE AND WILL BE BACK ON THIS SITE TOMMOROW SOMETIME

THE RV IS AN INEVITABLILTY AS WELL NOW. MONDAY, TUESDAY CASHOUT FOR US - LATEST WEDNESDAY. BUT THIS IS NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES YOU HEARD THAT. THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING AND CANNOT BE STOPPED. THE RV MUST PRECEED THEM. ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT THE CHANGES THAT ARE COMING. BIG CHANGES AFOOT. PEOPLE ARE RESISTANT TO CHANGE - CAUSE FOR UNREST. 

Guru OkieOilman:  WE’RE (AT THIS EXACT MOMENT) GOOD TO GO NEXT WEEK—(STARTING TOMMOROW).  INITIALLY WE WILL BE PEGGED TO THE USD–THEN LESS THAN A YEAR IT MAY BE PEGGED TO THE POUND, COULD POSSIBLY THROW A CURVE
BALL AND BE JUST OPPOSITE–THINGS ARE CHANGING VIRTUALLY DAILY ON THE INTEL ON THE PEG.  THE G-7 MEETING WAS ABOUT THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SITUATION IN EUROPE AND THE USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES WITH LESS THAN STELLAR CREDIT RATINGS AND SOVERIGN DEBT DEFAULT

KEEPING CURRENT WITH THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF WORLD EVENTS AND THEIR EFFECT ON THE R/V IS SHOOTING AT A FAST MOVING TARGET AND IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION

???  my husband and daughter followed you for over a year ,me i wasent sorry to say ,it was a father daughter thing if you get my drifft ,well this was there dream the dinar ,well 2 months ago they died and im here to fullfill there dream im not so good at it due to that fact im not good on the computer , so im trying so hard to do there dream ,but to the point they would get off the compter and come in the kitchen and say...........dont know how that man doset all the stuff he has to put up with ,..........then they would say a prayer for you .....so okie god love you that you broguoght sunshine into my familys life .......thank you

ALL MY LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU---AND MY PRAYERS GO WITH YOU

???  okie do you think this was planned by this administration or has this been set up for awhile now for the us to be downgraded so our country can be run by our gov. as a dictatorship from we the people, is that why there will be civil unrest?

THE DICTATORSHIP BEGAN 2 YEARS AGO AND THE PUBLIC ARE JUST NOW RECOGNIZING THAT AND YES THERE WILL BE SOME DISENTION IN THE STREETS ON THE BASIS OF THE RACE CARD BEING PLAYED AFTER IMPEACHMENT

???  okie does the best he can to get us the intel and bc of uncontrollable situations the outcome changes its not his fault

WHEN THE CAPTAIN STEERS THE TITANIC INTO THE ICEBERG-----WHOSE FAULT DO YOU THINK IT IS?

???  okie, do you think it safe to visit Iraq? When I was in Jordan in November, I thought about crossinig the border jsut to check it out. What do you think? I am the Holy Land Tour operator and would love to venture over there and check out the future tour opportunities. My husband wants to go

WATCH IRAQ ON TV ONLY--STAY OUT OF A TINDER BOX--YOUR HIDE IS NOT BOMB PROOF

??? Have to wonder how people can put so much on Okie? Tax information, bank information, where to travel?? C'mon peeps he is only brining intel to the RV the rest you decide. We are all adults I would imagine.

WELL SPOKEN

??? In your opinion: what is the best stable currency to split your investments into, Canada, Swiss, etc?

YOU NAMED THEM BOTH

??? Okie I have a couple a pounds of the Dong you think they will ever weigh a ton?

IF YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH

???  Okie...just got in, and don't know if this has already been answered (if so ignore this), but has there been anything said about the Dong lately?

DONG STILL HANGING (NO PUN INTENDED)

??? Okie Oil Man...Do you know if the US Treasury is holding massive amounts of Dinar ?

NO--FED RES

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS CHAT ROOM IS THAT IT IS ADDICTIVE TO SOME PEOPLE

FOLLOW NO MAN--THAT IS A CULT---HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A CULT---DO NOT PLACE HONOR ON ME---I AM ONLY A VESSEL USED AS A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE---I AM A COMMON MAN

???  Okie i lost and buried my grandma last week now my grandpa fell. And broke his hip sorry if i sound like a broken record but whats our chances on rv by monday my grandpa is 86 abd asked me when i was at hospital earlier

NEXT WEEK--WORLD EVENTS WILL EITHER INFLUENCE IT TOWARDS FIRST OF WEEK OR AT LEAST LAST OF WEEK AS IT CAN NOT AND WILL NOT GO ANY FURTHER AS PER IMF AND BIS AND WORLD BANK AND UN AND UNSC AND USA-------

??? Okie Oil Man...I do not understand why the US Treasury is not holding Iraqi Dinars ?

CALL THEM AND ASK THEM

???  OKIE OIL MAN Do you think the Fed Res 's days are numbered?

EVENTUALLY

???  OKIE OIL MAN, What is your opinion of Mr. Trump?

HE IS AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS MAN THAT TAKES NO CRAP OFF ANYONE--IF HE IS REPUBLICAN CHOICE--HE GETS MY VOTE

???  Sorry sir I didn't mean for it to be that color... hope this is better OKIE OIL MAN I beg to differ with you, you are more than a common man... We all follow God but he also places Godly people here as leaders to help lead us through our time her in his name. These are special men that he appoints as leaders... Sir you IMHO are one of the choosen that God has placed here to

YOUR SPECIAL TOO

???  OKIE OIL MAN , I have heard so much about Ron Paul and before the dinar involvement didn't really follow the political realm because I fet it was so corrupt. what's your opinion on him? thank you,

I THINK RON PAUL IF HIS AGE DIDN'T PRESENT A PROBLEM WOULD PROBABLY BE AS GOOD AS ROSS PEROT WAS IN 92---HE PULLED DOWN NEARLY 30 MILLION VOTES RUNNING AS AN INDEPENDANT----REMEMBER???---RON PAUL FIRST MAN TO ASK FOR AN AUDIT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE THAT HAD NEVER BEEN AUDITED BEFORE---HIM AND SON RAN PAUL WOULD MAKE A GOOD DUO

???  OKIE OIL MAN Where did you say you were going to build your giant cross?

ON INTERSTATE 40 NEAR ELK CITY OKLA

???  Just want to thank you for all you do and putting up with us, i have to say i really enjoy this chat room, you have helped me learn more than i thought possible and have opened my eyes to things i never thought were possible but now i crave to learn more and more everyday and look forward to your posts and maybe that one new word that i didnt know before that i go google and try to become more educated, for that and your wisdom, i truely thank you from the bottom of my heart, yes there are some butts in here sometime but for the most part there are alot of truely nice and helpful people here, god bless

HUNGER FOR KNOWLEDGE IS AN DESIRED ADDICTION THAT ONLY YOU CAN SATISFY

I CAN'T LAND ON THAT 4000 FOOT MT SCOTT BY LAWTON---NO RUNWAY---CLOSE TO FT SILL NO FLY ZONE

AT THIS EXACT MOMENT (AND BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED THINGS CHANGE) INITIALLY WE WILL BE PEGGED TO THE USD--THEN LESS THAN A YEAR IT MAY (MAY BEING KEY WORD HERE) BE PEGGED TO THE POUND--NOW NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE AND COULD POSSIBLY THROW A CURVE BALL AND BE JUST OPPOSITE--THINGS ARE CHANGING VIRTUALLY DAILY ON THE INTEL ON THE PEG
[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD NIGHT FOLKS---SAY YOUR PRAYERS-----CYA

Guru Bulldog75: Ok, we have activity in the east! 98.75% probability factor post rate by aug. 9. Coins we mentioned 48 hrs ago are dispersed. Unknown kind quality; most likely zinc/copper/minerals. We have a definite amber situations;
imo, rates may be dropped in within 12-48 hours. Appears we have a definite “go”. We have a tentative ‘settling with wb/imf’. We will keep you posted.

Again, large cities in tx, fla, ca, and ny be prepared for baskin robbin#s next day if this goes overnight. Take extra-ordinary care of all records, sensitive data. No Online banking please imo, unless its a small account. After cash outs, transfer the money (within same bank) to a fresh, new account number. Have po Boxes for all mailing statements, and not sent to your home. Safety first. Share your information with absolutely no one. Vulchers try to seize the moment. Shop
your rates. Amen.

BAROMETER DROPS TO 97.2% FOR RATEPOST BY TUES. AUG 9 with a 2.8%X Factor. Sunday, Aug. 7, 2011. 10AM CST. Morning Everyone. The Greed Factor seems to be among those who want to stretch their wings and say "I'm King for the Day and its gonna be my way or the highway. You are my courtyard and I have the gold and I'm making the rules." Folks the rules keep changing and the Goal Posts keep moving. If you are in sports, it makes you want to scream at the referees; and if you are in business, it makes your hair fall out. We have an obvious temp hold here because the 'good ol boys' at the gate want a "Rip & Tip" before opening the GATES. Well, lets go to church today, celebrate life, love our family and friends knowing your IQD is coming in the $8 USD range, hopefully sooner, rather than later. The Power Elite are dealing with this hold thang for 'Their Preferred Timing' which is soon. You are Blessed and You know that. The timing is truly HIS, and you are in the NOW and in the PRESENCE of Financial Wealth. Always choose LOVE for there is no fear here. Amen. Your GIFT comes.

We are blessed to be here. You are chosen. I must go but will see you later in the day. We are happy and blessed. See you soon.!!! jonjobe7 : Its both: Greed factor and temp hold on the timing. Markets have to open on Monday so they can make another "Haul $"; then they should release it.

Guru Dinar Daddy:  Are You Confused? 
If you are… join the club!
It is clear to me there are principalities and powers at play about which we are unaware, and candidly are beyond most of us to control or change individually.  In my opinion, here is what may just happen in the near future…
[list="text-align: justify;"]
[*]Things will get worse…
[*]An event or situation will be allowed to occur (0r created) that will shake the very foundation of what and how we do things…
[*]This will open the door for other events to be enacted that will allow those in power to do what they wish…
[*]IF… the Dinar is part of the rebuilding effort they wish to enact post “event”, then we will benefit…
[*]IF… things have changed and the Dinar is no longer considered a viable option due to too many holding this currency, then we will lose a bit or basically come out in a wash with it…
[*]EITHER WAY… I personally wouldn’t be caught without SOME exposure in this and other currencies, along with gold, silver, and diversity on many levels.  Insurance?  YOU BET!

[/list]
This is NOT meant to create concern, but to help you understand you can’t do ANYTHING about it… just be patient and wait it out.  Things are happening, and this has been a part of the plan to reconstitute the world’s money supply.
It’s very clear to me the powers-that-be are very cognizant of us and probably aren’t too happy we have what we do.  The question is, will they use the fact that we have what we have to THEIR advantage, or will they determine our holdings to be a frustrating side-note of their prolonged plan gone awry because they’ve been unable to gain consensus on what, when, why, and how.  Either way, I will wait and hope it comes out “heads” on BOTH sides of the coin…

cXc Member:  I just got off the Phone with an official that spoke to a Federal Reserve Agent that has been in a meeting for two days in New York discussing the Dinar. The Rate is still $5.25 pegged to the British Pound and it will be released next week. The problem we have been having is the IMF and the World Bank both want to hold on to 1% of the RV funds. This has been the hold up on the RV thus far.

GET Team Member Bank Story:  Oh No, not another bank story! Oh Yes, BUT, this one is first hand…and it’s “mine”!

Today I went to my small WF branch, from where I have been sending my wire orders to DB for almost two years now. Most of them were sent by the same gentleman so we began discussing the dinar investment some time ago. His story was always the same…I was wasting my money, it would never RV, be very careful, they were
being told it was a scam, etc., etc., etc.

But “today”, I went in to send a wire to DB and was waited on by a gentleman I’ve never seen before. While he was typing my wire, I noticed his name tag said he was the Branch Manager.

Since I knew the Branch Mgr. I questioned him about it. He told me he was the Mgr. of all the Mgrs. as well as everyone else in this branch, and was usually in a back office. I said well, then you’re the guy that has “all” the answers around here…right? His response…I hope so! Next I said you guys must be gearing up for the Iraqi dinar exchange…he stopped typing, looked up at me and said “yes” we are almost ready ……and it’s going to happen “sooner rather than later!!! You need to see our lead private banker if you haven’t already done so, and gave me the private bankers card.

About then, he called over another guy who was walking past, and introduced him to me. Told me he had just joined WF…and had come over from Chase Bank. I mentioned that we were just discussing the Iraqi Dinar…and said, so I suppose Chase is also getting ready for the big exchange? His answer also was “yes”.

After I then mentioned BOA he said, we’re all preparing for this to happen very soon! We left things at, that he will introduce me to their lead private banker Mon. or Tues.

I finished by letting him know that I have numerous questions I will be asking them, as well as the bankers at Chase and BOA before I decide who might handle what for me. Yaaaaaah!!!! RV

DV Member Bank Story:  Let me start off by saying I own 3 businesses, so my bank rep is the president of the bank. About 4 months ago I mentioned to him that I had been investing in the dinar.

He said he thought I was throwing my money away. Well, last week I was in the bank and out of no where he started talking about setting up special accounts for my new
fortune (his words not mine). I said I thought you were a none beleiver and he said he had changed his mind. Just thought I'd pass this along. Patience, the blessing is
coming.
Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

DV Member Story #2My dear friend + fellow Dinarian just sent me this:

"DEAR "B", I WENT TO CLEAN YESTERDAY AT THE LADY'S HOUSE "C" THAT I SPOKE TO ABOUT INVESTING IN THE DINAR, ALONG WITH HER RELATIVES, A FEW WEEKS AGO. HER NEPHEW WAS ON THE GOLF COURSE WITH HIS DENTIST. THEY GOT STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR. HE ASKED THE DENTIST IF HE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WELL THE DENTIST  ASKED HIM WHAT HE KNEW. SO HE PROCEEDED TO TELL THE DENTIST WHAT I HAD TOLD HIM AND THE FAMILY. THE DENTIST TOLD HIM THAT I WAS A VERY IMFORMED AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN ABOUT THE DINAR...THAT THE DENTIST HIMSELF HAD BEEN INVESTED FOR 2 YEARS AND THAT HE KNEW WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO CASHING IN. THE DENTIST IS ALSO INVOLVED WITH THE DONG AND YUAN.  THE TIME ON THE GOLF COURSE TURNED INTO CURRENCY TALK ONLY AND WAS NOT ABOUT HITTING THE BALL WITH THE CLUB, BUT ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR. 

SO THOUGHT I'D FILL YOU IN ON THIS . MADE ME FEEL GOOD. THESE 3 OTHER FOLKS I TALKED TO ARE STILL NOT INVESTED, I TRIED TO TELL HER TIME IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE, AS THIS INVESTMENT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND IS ABOUT TO RV.  THE OLDTIMER IN HIS EIGHTIES ALSO SHARED THE INFO WITH A PERSON IN THE NURSING HOME.  I DO HOPE THEY HOP ON FAST AND GET INVESTED. TIME WILL TELL. LOVE, "D"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:14 am

Memories, OH, what memories- Had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't be writing this, let alone, be here couch -
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/6/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:25 pm

terbo you must admit its fun and better then reading comic books
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum